Steve Bannon

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

Steve Bannon

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm What I don't get is these phucktwaddles are are all richer than Davey Crockett on their own, get tens of millions from the rubes in donations and they still don't pay their damn bills.
Maybe that's how they got rich. I'd be rich(er) if I didn't pay my bills, too.
noblepa

Steve Bannon

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm What I don't get is these phucktwaddles are are all richer than Davey Crockett on their own, get tens of millions from the rubes in donations and they still don't pay their damn bills.
Not surprising.

Years ago, my brother was an assistant sales manager for the largest Oldsmobile dealer in Florida (King Oldmobile, I think). He was in charge of leasing and daily rentals. They were big enough that they had their own leasing division. When I customer leased a car, they carried the car on their books, rather than using a separate leasing company.

They also had a deal with GMAC (GM's consumer lending division, before GM sold it to H. Ross Perot) that gave them a little better interest rate, but, in the event of default, the dealer, not GMAC was responsible for repossessing the car.

Anyway, he told me once that, in his experience, the rich doctors, lawyers and executives were the biggest deadbeats of all.

He would always carry keys and a list of license plates for all the cars that were in default. If he saw one of them, he parked his own car and took the leased car. Once he did this at a fancy restaurant. Before he drove off in the customer's Olds 98, he went in and told the maitre'd that, when Dr. Smith complained that his car had been stolen, he should tell the good doctor that, no, it was repossessed.
Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/ste ... raud-case/
Steve Bannon appeared in court on Tuesday for a pre-trial hearing in a state prosecution accusing him of defrauding donors to We Build the Wall, a crowd-funding effort to erect a barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border.

At the hearing, a counsel for We Build the Wall — which has been charged as a co-defendant — informed the court that the entire staff of the company has resigned. The corporation’s attorney wanted to follow suit.

Asked by Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan whether the company’s attorney wanted to withdraw because he lacked resources or because he didn’t have a client, We Build the Wall’s lawyer answered: “Both.”

Prosecutors and defense attorneys both expressed uncertainty about how the company’s exodus would effect the case against the company. Justice Merchan also described the need for more information about how to proceed.

The judge ordered the company to return to court for a follow-up hearing for March 15, to discuss how to proceed.
Dave from down under

Steve Bannon

Post by Dave from down under »

I assume that the company directors at the time of the alleged crimes are still liable.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Steve Bannon

Post by AndyinPA »

I heard him say tonight he's never going to prison.

Yeah, he is.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

Paywall :mad:
MN-Skeptic

Steve Bannon

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:04 pm A gift link to The New York Time's article - Exiled Chinese Billionaire Charged in New York With Financial Conspiracy
Thank you. :bighug:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Steve Bannon

Post by neonzx »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:04 pm A gift link to The New York Time's article - Exiled Chinese Billionaire Charged in New York With Financial Conspiracy
Is that the Chinese billionaire Bannon hid out with on his yacht for a couple weeks I guess hiding from law enforcement?

Totally normal behavior.
Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

Thread at the link.
USA Williams: As alleged, Ho Wan Kwok, known to many as “Miles Guo,” led a complex conspiracy to defraud thousands of his online followers out of over $1 billion dollars. Kwok is charged with lining his pockets with the money he stole, including buying himself, and his close1/5
MN-Skeptic

Steve Bannon

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx

Steve Bannon

Post by neonzx »

Other than concern for the first responders and other residents of the building...

Is it bad of me to laugh? :?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Steve Bannon

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:50 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8540523524

Paywall :mad:
no paywall observed...
Steve Bannon Pal Guo Wengui Arrested in $1 BILLION Fraud Conspiracy
He allegedly spent the cash on a 50,000-square-foot New Jersey mansion, a $3.5 million Ferrari, Chinese and Persian rugs worth nearly $1 million, and a $4.4 million Bugatti.

Jose Pagliery Political Investigations Reporter
Updated Mar. 15, 2023 2:59PM ET / Published Mar. 15, 2023 10:48AM ET

Reuters - Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui—a close friend of right-wing media personality Stephen K. Bannon who has long been on the FBI’s radar—has been charged in a massive, $1 billion fraud conspiracy, the feds announced Wednesday.

Federal prosecutors unsealed a 12-count indictment against Guo, who is also known as “Miles Kwok,” “Brother Seven,” and “The Principal,” charging the mysterious moneyman with a raft of wire fraud, securities fraud, bank fraud, and money laundering counts.

Guo, 52, and co-conspirator Jin Ming Je, 56, misappropriated some $1 billion in “fraudulently obtained funds during the course of their conspiracy,” according to the Department of Justice. Guo allegedly used the money, for, among other things, a 50,000-square-foot New Jersey mansion, upkeep on a $37 million yacht, a $3.5 million Ferrari, Chinese and Persian rugs worth nearly $1 million, a $4.4 million Bugatti sports car, a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster, a Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB, a $62,000 television, a $53,000 fireplace log cradle holder, and two $36,000 mattresses that are apparently made of horse hair.

The details of Guo’s luxe life span five pages of the indictment against him. The government is looking to seize several bank accounts with a total value worth more than $600,000, as well as various other items Guo allegedly purchased with illegally obtained funds. The list includes a Louis XV-style ormolu-mounted mahogany commode furniture, a $180,000 pewter-and-bronze extension table, and a watch storage box for nearly $60,000. Then there’s the Porsche-designed Bösendorfer piano made in Austria that’s among the best-sounding instruments in the world—and a custom piano bench worth more than $140,000.

The feds are moving to seize a one-of-a-kind, stainless steel table in the shape of a flower that the celebrated Italian designer Gabriella Crespi made for Milan’s Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica in 1982. The chic New York City furniture shop that sold it called it “the most important table Crespi designed” before she died in 2017.

The U.S. government is also planning to take control of Guo’s sleek and modern yacht, the Lady May, whose onboard tracker currently indicates is moored at Steelpointe Harbor in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-ban ... conspiracy
Phoenix520
Verified:

Steve Bannon

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’d be worried about the 17th and 19th floors also burning, but I guess Bannon’s buddy didn’t care.
Gregg

Steve Bannon

Post by Gregg »

What's the point in having an 18th floor apartment with a view in New York when you can't go near the windows?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Steve Bannon

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:59 pm Other than concern for the first responders and other residents of the building...

Is it bad of me to laugh? :?
Nope
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Steve Bannon

Post by neonzx »

Redux. :biggrin:

Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

I just learned Guo Wengui was arrested for embezzling $1B because the Deep State knew he was financing Steve Bannon’s show, and Bannon is Trump’s most valuable advisor, so this arrest was really all about stopping Trump.
That's our *pal* Santilli from the Refuge, ammirite?

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Steve Bannon

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:28 pm That's our *pal* Santilli from the Refuge, ammirite?
I do believe so. You get a free MyCrackPillow.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:08 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:28 pm That's our *pal* Santilli from the Refuge, ammirite?
I do believe so. You get a free MyCrackPillow.
*memories*
RTH10260

Steve Bannon

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:28 pm :snippity:
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1367018498
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦@RonFilipkowski
Guo Wengui’s organization is the New Federal State of China. Curious.

12:44 am · 16 Mar 2023
I wonder IFF they are really that stupid (rethorical question only of course) not to realize that the CCP is The Chinese Communist Party, officially the Communist Party of China, is the founding and sole ruling party of the People's Republic of China. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Communist_Party and not their BFFs affiliation :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Kendra

Steve Bannon

Post by Kendra »

UPDATE: Success! Steve Bannon MUST TESTIFY in the matter of Denson v. Donald J. Trump for President. Counsel for Bannon responded to the DC order & has agreed that Bannon WILL BE DEPOSED later this month. NY & DC Courts have been notified of his confirmed deposition on April 26.
RTH10260

Steve Bannon

Post by RTH10260 »

"I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"... "I plead the 5th"...

:blackeye: :twisted:
Dr. Ken

Steve Bannon

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Steve Bannon

Post by bob »

UPDATE: Success! Steve Bannon MUST TESTIFY in the matter of Denson v. Donald J. Trump for President. Counsel for Bannon responded to the DC order & has agreed that Bannon WILL BE DEPOSED later this month. NY & DC Courts have been notified of his confirmed deposition on April 26.
For those who lost their scorecard, Denson worked for the 2016 campaign and alleged she was discriminated against; when she complained, "high-ranking members" of the campaign retaliated against her.

The campaign, etc., then sought to enforce the NDA.
Image ImageImage

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”