Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Steve Bannon

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Steve Bannon

Post by RTH10260 »

get the nazi brownshirts ready...
Steve Bannon pledges 20k ‘shock troops’ ready to go as he rants that ‘we control this country’
Donald Trump’s former strategist has called on GOP to ‘deconstruct’ the state

Graeme Massie Los Angeles
3 days ago

Donald Trump’s former White House strategist Steve Bannon says he will have 20,000 “shock troops” ready to act as he ranted that “we control this country”.

Mr Bannon made the comments as he said he had rallied Republican supporters to “deconstruct” the state when the party wins the White House again.

“If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately,” Mr Bannon told NBC.

Mr Bannon spoke to the newly-formed Association of Republican Presidential Appointees, which was formed to help future GOP officials fill thousands fo federal jobs if they win the Oval Office again.

He told the new network that he wanted to see “pre-trained teams ready to jump into federal agencies” at the start of the next GOP presidency.

And he doubled down on the claim on his Monday broadcast on Real America’s Voice.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 32144.html
Patagoniagirl

Re: Steve Bannon

Post by Patagoniagirl »

How is Bannon still free?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:29 pm How is Bannon still free?
Because it isn’t illegal to be a seditious Nazi in the USA.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well at least they're not hiding the fact that they're fascists now...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

So, Good Ole Boy Bannon wants his own version of the Einsatzgruppen within the "Sicherheitsdienst"...?

So same organizational structure I expect to monitor the purity of

Section A (Law and Legal Structures)
Section B (Race and Ethnic Matters)
Section C (Cultural and Religious Matters)
Section D (Industry and Commerce)
Section E (High Society)

It ain't Godwin's Law if it's real..... 8-)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The world will be a better place when the old sot finally takes a permanent face plant.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bannon to defy subpoena from January 6 committee as Trump urges defiance, sources say

At least two associates of former President Donald Trump have responded to the House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection -- with one saying they intend to defy the subpoena, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Steve Bannon has informed the House committee investigating the US Capitol riot that he will not cooperate with their subpoena to provide related documents, according to a source familiar with the matter. The source characterized Bannon's response as saying he "stands with Trump."

Another source confirmed Bannon responded, as did former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. The source would not characterize Meadows' response. It is not clear if the two others -- Kash Patel and Dan Scavino -- have responded.
:snippity:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/08/politics ... index.html

Lock 'em up. (Again.)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:34 am The world will be a better place when the old sot finally takes a permanent face plant.
Unfortunately, that applies to a lot of old sots these days, and maybe a few younger ones.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
4m
Here's an update on Steve Bannon’s contempt trial.

An order was issued on the docket on 1/3 confirming his trial date is July 18.

By Jan 14—next week—he must make all discovery requests to the gov’t.
The gov’t has until Jan. 28 to respond.

Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
4m
- Pretrial motions must be filed before June 17. Oppositions to pretrial July 1. Replies by July 8.
-Any intent by prosecutors to introduce new evidence not yet disclosed is also due by July 8. The same goes for grand jury disclosures and any list of witnesses it plans to call.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

IANAL question: Is it usual that the timeline is streched so far out? I guess regular scheduling in filled court calendar. Could the J6 commitee asked for faster proceedings or would that just trigger continuance requests?
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:48 pm IANAL question: Is it usual that the timeline is streched so far out? I guess regular scheduling in filled court calendar. Could the J6 commitee asked for faster proceedings or would that just trigger continuance requests?
I don't think the big window is unusual. Busy courts, COVID, etc.

The committee, if course, can ask. But the committee isn't a party to the criminal proceeding, so a denial is very likely.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:eek:
Bannon this morning says the purpose of the Trump rally in AZ today is to pressure the AZ legis to decertify the 2020 Biden electors, then PA, WI, and GA will follow suit and make Biden an illegitimate president in the minds of swing voters heading into the 2022 elections.
:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Thats not how this works.jpg
Thats not how this works.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Keep in mind that Bannon's agenda is to end democracy in the USA by undermining the institutions of government.

He is well aware that there was no voter fraud in Arizona or anywhere else. He is committing sedition via whatever conspiracy theory comes to hand in order to further that goal.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:29 pm How is Bannon still free?
Because there is no such thing as the "deep state" as they claim. Except for the one that Trump started planting all over every agency in the federal government.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:51 pm :eek:
Bannon this morning says the purpose of the Trump rally in AZ today is to pressure the AZ legis to decertify the 2020 Biden electors, then PA, WI, and GA will follow suit and make Biden an illegitimate president in the minds of swing voters heading into the 2022 elections.
:roll:
Yeah, good luck with that.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

The article I saw on this intimated they were expecting hundreds and thousands to attend. The picture I saw looked more like a snowbird swap meet.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:11 am The article I saw on this intimated they were expecting hundreds and thousands to attend. The picture I saw looked more like a snowbird swap meet.
Crowd tracker says 15,000. A righty site says 20,000 (which is actually surprising, that they would give a number that low).
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah? And how many people showed up for Biden’s rally, huh? They don't talk about that.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:35 am Yeah? And how many people showed up for Biden’s rally, huh? They don't talk about that.
They do. A lot. This is how they know Trump won. Thousand, nay, millions came out for his rallies. Most popular president ever. Whereas all Biden could get was a couple dozen people in their cars, honking. Lame lame lame. NO ONE voted for him. NO ONE.

Seriously, I see that all the time.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW - study the mindset of a right wing dreamer

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

does anyone recall the story of why Kelly fired Bannon?

I can't find it on Google. It involved a drunk Bannon sleeping in his office and using a waste can as a makeshift toilet.

Edit - cold thumbs
realist

Post by realist »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:21 pm FWIW - study the mindset of a right wing dreamer

Read the comments. They're a plethora of stupid.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

So this mythical swing voter will see the loser's surrogates still harping on about the last election and think, "yes, that's the person and energy that we need more of."

Totally plausible, no flaws found. :roll:

(It is a ploy to motivate the base. And girft.)
Image ImageImage
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Did the guy in the video introduce himself as Vlad!?!?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”