Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: .@KariLake: "If they would have actually gone through and done signature verification it would have required them to verify a signature, one signature, every 8 seconds working overtime. It's humanly impossible to do. Maricopa County is lying about this."
Julie @MayorOfSnark wrote: Just stop, everyone is getting second hand embarrassment from you
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Azastan wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:20 am So he fancies himself as a Sherlock Holmes, does he?
Well, he lives by Holmes's Maxim;
“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be wrong.
Hic sunt dracones
realist

Post by realist »

Notice he added "Not admitted in Arizona" to his admissions.

Not that long ago he was threatening ot sue me for pointing that out. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gosh Realist, all that PANICKING for nothing :lol:

Brief's in: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -filed.pdf
Wednesday, January 25, 2023

BREAKING: Too Many Errors By Judge and Defendants - Lake Attorneys File Reply Brief and Motions In Election Contest, Still Having Trouble With Properly Expediting Appeal (READ Filings)

Kari Lake's attorneys have so much to say about the dismissal of her Election Contest that they are asking for an exception to the word count in their newly-filed Reply Brief. Surprisingly, they are also (just now) again asking the Arizona Supreme Court to grab the appeal from the intermediate level Court of Appeals.

Here is their raft of late night filings to both courts, below.

Asking to file a longer Brief than permitted by court rules is not unusual for complex cases. Lake's attorneys note that the Answering Briefs filed by the multiple defendants exceeded the 14,000 words each was permitted on their own, so Lake should be able to file 8,350 words - more than the 7,000 permitted in a Reply.

More surprisingly, Lake waited until last night to again ask the Arizona Supreme Court to consider her appeal(s) immediately. This is the 2nd time they have asked, and neither has been done as immediately as possible and warranted in a truly emergency election appeal. Without dissent, the Supreme Court rejected the previous effort, although part of that was because the Justices noted the two different appeals which the attorneys had filed.

We have previously analyzed how this appeal likely would have been decided by the Arizona Supreme Court in the first week of Janauary if Lake's legal team followed court rules and longstanding best practices on election cases.

Although we will review the Reply Brief more fully, it appears that Lake is rehashing the laundry list previously presented of how Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson and defendants' attorneys just do not realize how bad the election was and all of the errors they made in the trial.

(This is a breaking story. Please check back for further updates.)
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... e-and.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:28 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:21 pm Notice how her blouse kind of looks like a choir robe?
Not one my choirs would be wearing.
:thumbsup:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Here is an interesting thought.

One of the AZ Supreme Court Justices is Bill Montgomery.

I wonder if he is aware of Dennis Montgomery's role in the election denying saga?
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Bill Montgomery was the Maricopa County Attorney who told Joe Arpaio and Zullo their Birther evidence was nothing.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:13 pm Bill Montgomery was the Maricopa County Attorney who told Joe Arpaio and Zullo their Birther evidence was nothing.
Exactly. It he knows that Dennis Montgomery is mixed up in anything, it's going to be a red flag.
raison de arizona

REPLY BRIEF OF APPELLANT-PETITIONER KARI LAKE: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -filed.pdf
MOTION FOR A PROCEDURAL ORDER ENLARGING THE WORD COUNT FOR REPLY BRIEF: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -filed.pdf
PETITION FOR TRANSFER: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -filed.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Transfer denied.
Lani

Post by Lani »

:taunt: :banana:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

BITCHSLAP!!

Dammmnnnnn that was quick.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here he goes again. Already debunked. :roll:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 13m
🚨🚨🚨Let the kids stay up late for this one, folks. History will be revealed tonight. No exaggeration. I don't see how a new election for ALL RACES can be avoided in Maricopa. Exhibits posted later...

Quote Tweet
Phenomenology @BerryRazi 19m
🚨Ballot Bombshell: Leo Donofrio, Esq @LCDLAW1 breaks it down tonight https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ypKddoZvbgKW

178k Maricopa County Provisional Ballots Hiding In Plain Sight
Today at 9:00 PM

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Where debunked?

Self importance. It’s what’s for breakfast.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.azmirror.com/2023/01/24/ele ... ction-day/
The day that Katie Hobbs was declared the winner of the governor’s race, cash poured into Kari Lake’s campaign, as people from across the country heeded her call to fight back against an election system she said was “BS.”

More than 8,000 people contributed $338,388 to Lake’s failed campaign on Nov. 14. Less than a quarter of those contributions came from Arizona, though the Grand Canyon State led the way with about 1,700 donations. Money arrived from every state, plus Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.

Lake took in more money that day — six days after the election — than she did on any other day of her campaign, which began in mid-2021. It was the first of five days after the Nov. 8 election that Lake’s campaign would tally more than $100,000 in contributions from across the country, according to the Arizona Mirror’s analysis of her campaign finance reports.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The important thing is to keep giving me instructions like "Don't be playin'" and "Let the kids stay up late" and like that. Obviously, Leo has decided that there's a need for a definite increase in the amount of guidance I require in order to live my life according to his philosophy.

Which is nice. :batting:

Except our kids grew up and left us. I suppose I'll have to rent a few, in order to remain in compliance. :confuzzled:

I hope that's not tonight, I don't have time to rent some children and then let them stay up late to watch Leo on a Twitter Space!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Oh, this is rich. Lake claims that lawfare is the weapon of her enemy. :lol:
https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1618518607910297600
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Thank you, Randy.

We need MORE courageous attorneys!

When Lawfare is the weapon of our enemy, we need to fight back!

Thank you for doing that!!
Randy B Corporon @randycorporon wrote: Ran into @KariLake @GOP RNC Winter Mtg. She's easily as impressive in person as on any stage. Talked about #ElectionIntegrity & our admiration of lawyers who risk personal destruction to fight for it.

She wound up @pnjaban Harmeet Dhillon's election reception. Says no to Ronna.
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio wrote:I don't see how a new election for ALL RACES can be avoided in Maricopa.
I'm seeing a tiny issue:

Election officials don't trawl Twitter to see what perpetual doomspeaking, naysaying randos barfed up today.

To get their attention, you, like, have to file a lawsuit. Who's doing that?

Nobody you say?

Oh.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:37 pm
Donofrio wrote:I don't see how a new election for ALL RACES can be avoided in Maricopa.
I'm seeing a tiny issue:

Election officials don't trawl Twitter to see what perpetual doomspeaking, naysaying randos barfed up today.

To get their attention, you, like, have to file a lawsuit. Who's doing that?

Nobody you say?

Oh.
LAWFARE IS THE WEAPON OF OUR ENEMY! (sez Lake)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:16 pm The important thing is to keep giving me instructions like "Don't be playin'" and "Let the kids stay up late" and like that. Obviously, Leo has decided that there's a need for a definite increase in the amount of guidance I require in order to live my life according to his philosophy.

Which is nice. :batting:

Except our kids grew up and left us. I suppose I'll have to rent a few, in order to remain in compliance. :confuzzled:

I hope that's not tonight, I don't have time to rent some children and then let them stay up late to watch Leo on a Twitter Space!
Foggy, bet the titular Mama June is sounding real good around now compared to Leo's Twitter Space :lol:

Just 30 Minutes to The Big Yawn and check out Leo's Zibit... amazing Kari Lake hasn't gotten totally on board, it's her kind of pro effort. Though she's busy in Cali spending the mark's money and pumping Harmeet Dillon (at least for RNC Chair).

His fans are already chiming in:
Patriot_ Dad31 @R_B_P_3 8h
Replying to @LCDLAW1
Sure, you sound like @WendyRogersAZ all she had was bullshit with here, sucking us Americans dry begging for money for the 2020 audit, all of these politicians are scum
Luke

Post by Luke »

:thumbsup: :dance:
Isaac Arnsdorf @iarnsdorf Jan 25
Kari Lake at RNC says she’s supporting Mike Lindell for chair: “vote for change”

Isaac Arnsdorf @iarnsdorf
She said she also likes Harmeet Dhillon — anyone but Ronna McDaniel

The replies are funny.

RNC.JPG
RNC.JPG (59.74 KiB) Viewed 355 times

RNC 2.JPG
RNC 2.JPG (92.86 KiB) Viewed 352 times

(#BiscuitForRNCChair)
Luke

Post by Luke »

After a 10-second Google search for "Real Time Provisional Ballots", Leo's stupidity again falls apart.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:fingerwag:

That would look better on Mike Lindell.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Did anyone read Lake's reply brief? It is really bad and smacks of desperation. So bad that this IANAL knows it is really bad.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”