Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Republicans have a big Kari Lake problem

Attend a Kari Lake rally, as I did Sunday night, and you will see why so many conservatives will follow her to the ends of the Earth.

Lake has star power. She lights up a stage and can talk coherently for nearly an hour. She flatters her audiences and knows which buttons to push to rile them up and garner sympathy.

This gift poses massive problems for the Arizona Republican Party.

Lake is not rallying her forces to oppose Gov. Katie Hobbs’s outrageously liberal budget or to win school board elections. Instead, Lake is fixated on her narrow defeat last fall. Like former president Donald Trump, who called into her rally to pledge support, she says she was robbed.

Lake told the crowd she has “mountains of evidence.” She claims that “300,000 ballots lacked chain of custody” in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix, where she alleges the fraud took place. “A minimum of 140,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots,” which leaned Democratic, were counted despite “bad signatures,” she said. Meanwhile, 250,000 Election Day votes, which leaned heavily Republican, were “spit out and rejected” by faulty tabulating machines. The result: Democratic votes were overcounted; legitimate GOP votes were rejected.

But none of this is true. Fraud, although hard to prove, is easy to detect. If someone were stuffing ballot boxes, the results would be way out of whack compared to those in prior elections. Most places have pretty predictable turnout and voting patterns. If an area suddenly turns from red to blue or has a huge, unexplained turnout spike, something fishy might have happened.
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... nate-race/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Danraft wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:54 pm Uggh… Topic was hajacked a long time ago… but…
Wikipedia has an entire article on “Celebratory Gunfire”— (Sugar Magnolia quoted from it too)— in short plenty of people die from vertically shot guns.

Most disappointing is that, especially in this group, no one would do a simple Google search.

Can we move on? Please please please?
► Show Spoiler
Has everybody heard about the bird?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

keith wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:44 pm
Danraft wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:54 pm Uggh… Topic was hajacked a long time ago… but…
Wikipedia has an entire article on “Celebratory Gunfire”— (Sugar Magnolia quoted from it too)— in short plenty of people die from vertically shot guns.

Most disappointing is that, especially in this group, no one would do a simple Google search.

Can we move on? Please please please?
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I apologize for shooting upthread vertically ;) :twisted:
raison de arizona

All they need is one brave Judge.
https://twitter.com/karilakewarroom/sta ... 4422011905
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: When a brave judge allows our signature verification evidence to be presented before the court the full extent of Maricopa County's manipulation of our elections will be revealed.

You will be sickened to see what passes for an acceptable signature in that department.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Jan Jekielek @JanJekielek wrote: "The problem is that the American people don't have all the [election] answers, because the media is part of the problem… Media is doing a huge disservice to this country… [it] has turned its back on the people of America & has not been honest. @KariLake
Next stop? Iowa! Huh. Odd, that... :confuzzled:
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Reality Check @R_C_Radio wrote: So? You seem to think the courts operate at your convenience. A deadline is a deadline. Attorneys know that.
Ryan @Ryan_L_Heath wrote: I recognize the existence of deadlines, and I acted within reasonable time under the circumstances.

AZ’s election results are invalid as a matter of law, and I’ll peacefully raise hell until the rule of law is restored. As much as you might hate it, I’m not going away.
:bwahaha:
Hate it? We lurves it. Grade A entertainment right here.
raison de arizona

:lol:
https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/sta ... 1393447936
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: There's a lot of speculation about @KariLake's future.

The answer is simple:

As soon as Kari takes her hand off the Bible after her belated inauguration as Governor, she's going to sign a declaration of invasion along our Southern border.

Then she'll tackle election integrity.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

RC is using Ryan Heath as a chew toy, it's hilarious.

Clued Tom Ryan into RC v. Heath (RC unrolled the back and forth) and let him know about The Fogbow (he retweeted it, he's a great guy):

@R_C_Radio has been using Ryan Heath as a chew toy. Here's RC v Heath unrolled:

RC is my friend from The Fogbow for over 10 years, we're a discussion community debunking falsehoods. We have 56 pgs on La Lake. You're welcome anytime: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=1375

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Heath does provide a lot of entertainment. His latest move is to keep filing nonsense motions on his closed case at the Arizona Supreme Court. I suppose once he got his case on the docket he thinks that is a blank check to file any :shit: he wants.
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:12 pm Heath does provide a lot of entertainment. His latest move is to keep filing nonsense motions on his closed case at the Arizona Supreme Court. I suppose once he got his case on the docket he thinks that is a blank check to file any :shit: he wants.
Getting some Taitz vibes from this one.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 pm :snippity:
Getting some Taitz vibes from this one.
That's why I asked him if he attended the Orly Taitz School of Dentistry and Law.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:50 pm All they need is one brave Judge.
https://twitter.com/karilakewarroom/sta ... 4422011905
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: When a brave judge allows our signature verification evidence to be presented before the court the full extent of Maricopa County's manipulation of our elections will be revealed.

You will be sickened to see what passes for an acceptable signature in that department.
Just out of idle curiosity, why doesn't someone call some significant number of these "forged signatures" and ask the people who purportedly didn't sign them if they in fact did?

I mean, if you ask 1,000 of them "is this your signature" and 999 of them say "yes", I think that might put the fake signature question to bed.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:12 pm Heath does provide a lot of entertainment. His latest move is to keep filing nonsense motions on his closed case at the Arizona Supreme Court. I suppose once he got his case on the docket he thinks that is a blank check to file any :shit: he wants.
He wants to be Larry Klaymen when he grows up. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Check out Heath's Gavel Project. It is really vile.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

That is a Vidurek/Daresh game. At least Vidurek is not an attorney and has a goofy SovCit "court of record" thing going.

Eventually, the court would do something like:
SD of New York wrote:MEMO ENDORSEMENT on re: 28 Remark filed by Unified U.S. Common Law Grand Jury. ENDORSEMENT: The instant submission is deemed a motion for reconsideration and is denied. No further submissions -- other than a Notice of Appeal -- will be accepted, and (despite what those behind this submission may think), failure to respond to any such attempted submission has no legal significance. The Clerk shall send a copy of this endorsement to John Vidurek, 3979 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12539. This is the last time that courtesy will be extended. SO ORDERED. (Signed by Judge Cathy Seibel on 10/6/2020) (mml) Transmission to Docket Assistant Clerk for processing. (Entered: 10/06/2020)

MEMO ENDORSEMENT on re: 30 Remark filed by Unified U.S. Common Law Grand Jury. ENDORSEMENT: As previously noted, (Doc. 29), no further submissions from Plaintiff apart from a Notice of Appeal will be accepted, so the Clerk of Court is respectfully directed to strike Doc. 30 from the record and to accept no further filings in this case from Plaintiff unless it is a Notice of Appeal. SO ORDERED. (Signed by Judge Cathy Seibel on 10/19/2020) (mml) (Entered: 10/19/2020)
For completeness, I don't know if his one was posted to OldBow as it was in 2020, but in short, he sued the various social media companies as his Unified Grand Jury. The case was dismissed because no attorney appeared on behalf of his Unified Grand Jury organization.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

BONUS (OMG):

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1

God bless @LizHarrisMBA. She's truly listening regarding everything I have researched concerning real-time provisional ballots, Inactive Voters, ARS & EPM violations by Maricopa County. @EverythingHomeT has been briefing Liz & I believe in her. Bad ass:

azmirror.com
A single Republican holdout doomed the GOP's 'skinny budget' on Monday
The Republican-led effort to pass a “skinny budget” has hit a momentary roadblock in the Arizona House of Representatives, where a sole Republican’s refusal to vote for the spending package doomed...
8:36 AM · Feb 7, 2023

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 28s
Replying to @LCDLAW1 @LizHarrisMBA and @EverythingHomeT

Good for Liz Harris. "Her vote against GOP spending plan may be the freshman lawmaker following through on a pledge she made that she would not vote for ANY legislation until the 2022 election is redone." With a 1-vote majority, she can hold up everything in the Arizona House.

Is she really a deep-cover Democrat? :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:33 pm Check out Heath's Gavel Project. It is really vile.
Yeah, it is. I posted a link to it some time back. Don't have time to look now for the post, but ... https://www.thegavelproject.com/
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona

Young Heath's NOTICE OF NON-SENSE, er NON-SUIT (for Mojave county):
► Show Spoiler
https://twitter.com/Ryan_L_Heath/status ... 3587235840
Ryan @Ryan_L_Heath wrote: The failure to serve in Mohave was the result of a delay, due to the Court’s request to fix each faulty autogenerated summons.

Every criticism I’ve seen about my Writ has already addressed somewhere in that document or an attachment.

It’s all here: http://thegavelproject.com
josh @nyc88888 wrote: Omg that’s right, he failed to serve the defendants, that is rules of civil procedure 101!! We learn that in 1L! Lol.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

TFG needs to hire This Guy!
bob

Post by bob »

Heath wrote:
I don’t need to learn anything from you. At this point, you’re simply recycling bad arguments.

Worse yet, you’re too much of a coward to have a verified account. So, goodbye!
Meaning, you’re a person that is brave enough to make a public statement. I’ll engage with people in reasoned discourse. I won’t deal with nitpicking cowards that aren’t smart enough to make substantive arguments & who aren’t brave enough to speak publicly.
Brave Sir Ryan then blocked some jerk* :crying:

"For completeness":

:yawn:

* :whistle
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Someone wants to intervene in the appeal. Kind of late. Wonder if it is Boy Blunder Heath?
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 08-46-58 MSxpsPS - CV220779.PDF.png
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 08-46-58 MSxpsPS - CV220779.PDF.png (71.54 KiB) Viewed 322 times
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Yes, it is. See lines 43 and 44. Props for "Boy Blunder". :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:02 am Yes, it is. See lines 43 and 44. Props for "Boy Blunder". :biggrin:
Are we sure. 43 and 44 were for the AC he filed earlier (but bast the due date). This appears to be a completely new one.

And wouldn't be surprised if it was but there are a bunch of other folks out there who try to intervene on any better known case.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Thanks, 101010, or 103.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”