Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

neeneko

not Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:56 pm Dr. Demento!
And today : The FuMP.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

We need to update this subject heading to Still Not Arizona Governor - - Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee
 ! Message from: Foggy
Woodworker hasn't checked in since November, so I took care of it.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Change Approved!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I am guessing the Court of Appeals will not need oral argument on this one. I've been wrong before though so we shall see.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kari Lake's absurdity makes me miss Romana Didulo somewhat less, I must say.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:32 pm I am guessing the Court of Appeals will not need oral argument on this one. I've been wrong before though so we shall see.
I always have to remember that the rules and processes are different in state courts than the various federal circuits. Since I don't know how the Arizona courts work, I cannot assume what I would expect to see from the Federal circuits that I have watched.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:39 pm Kari Lake's absurdity makes me miss Romana Didulo somewhat less, I must say.
As far as I know she's still around.

I wouldn't mind NEVER duly elected Arizona governor etc. :boxing:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:34 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:39 pm Kari Lake's absurdity makes me miss Romana Didulo somewhat less, I must say.
As far as I know she's still around.

I wouldn't mind NEVER duly elected Arizona governor etc. :boxing:
I haven’t heard anything about Romana and her crazy followers in months. :? :?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:43 pm I haven’t heard anything about Romana and her crazy followers in months. :? :?
There's a post about her on Quatloos. It seems that another one of her followers is about to lose their house, because they followed the Queen's stupid advice.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:01 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:43 pm I haven’t heard anything about Romana and her crazy followers in months. :? :?
There's a post about her on Quatloos. It seems that another one of her followers is about to lose their house, because they followed the Queen's stupid advice.
Mom Is Losing Her Family Home Thanks to the QAnon Queen of Canada
Court documents show a woman is about to lose her family's home because she's refusing to pay the mortgage because of the QAnon influencer's "royal decree."
:snippity:
The bank has foreclosed on Bonnie and her husband. According to court documents seen by VICE News, the Didulo fan owes over $150,000 on her mortgage which she stopped paying because her Queen told her the banking system was fake and the debt would eventually be forgiven. It's an ending that's left Bonnie in a state of shock.

“Queen Romana said the White Hats (forces Didulo followers believe fight alongside them) are in charge of the banks. So I was shocked when I was foreclosed on at end of October,” she recently wrote in a Didulo chatroom. “Going on 3 months now with them trying to get access to list my house, giving me til Jan 31 to comply or remove us with force.”

“The kids were really great when we had the power and gas disconnected,” she added. "They went with the flow....but to have them removed from their home is not right.”
:snippity:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/93a4vz/ ... osing-home
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

FAFO

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to generate sympathy for people that stupid.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Online, Bonnie commiserates with other Didulo followers who are feeling the impact of the faith they placed in Didulo in their bank statements and credit scores. Many have been pushed to the brink, only to be dragged along by a small semblance of hope given to them by Didulo. The latest false hope is called Nesera, a conspiracy that an new banking system will come about and wipe out their debt.
NESERA MENTION!! *Drink*

Haven't heard that one in a while. A link in the name leads to this glossary mention.

https://www.adl.org/glossary/nesaragesara
NESARA/GESARA

NESARA/GESARA refers to a conspiracy theory, promoted by Shaini Goodwin (also known as the "Dove of Oneness"), that all debts will be wiped out in a radical reset of the U.S. economy. It is a reference to the National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA), a set of U.S. economic reforms proposed in the 1990s, which included abolishing compound interest on loans, replacing income tax with a national sales tax and returning U.S. currency to the gold standard. While the proposals were never actually introduced before Congress, conspiracy theorists like Goodwin claim that they were secretly passed by Congress and then suppressed by George W. Bush in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

Conspiracy Theories
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:21 am
Online, Bonnie commiserates with other Didulo followers who are feeling the impact of the faith they placed in Didulo in their bank statements and credit scores. Many have been pushed to the brink, only to be dragged along by a small semblance of hope given to them by Didulo. The latest false hope is called Nesera, a conspiracy that an new banking system will come about and wipe out their debt.
NESERA MENTION!! *Drink*

Haven't heard that one in a while. A link in the name leads to this glossary mention.

https://www.adl.org/glossary/nesaragesara
NESARA/GESARA

NESARA/GESARA refers to a conspiracy theory, promoted by Shaini Goodwin (also known as the "Dove of Oneness"), that all debts will be wiped out in a radical reset of the U.S. economy. It is a reference to the National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA), a set of U.S. economic reforms proposed in the 1990s, which included abolishing compound interest on loans, replacing income tax with a national sales tax and returning U.S. currency to the gold standard. While the proposals were never actually introduced before Congress, conspiracy theorists like Goodwin claim that they were secretly passed by Congress and then suppressed by George W. Bush in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

Conspiracy Theories

True Science Fact!

A stroy I came across about The Dove of Oneness, the ORIGINAL NESARA, Clyde Hood and Omega Trust led me to dig a little which led me to Quatloos and well, look at where that ended. Now I spend half my time wasting all your guys' time here... :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
:think: I wonder if true believers in NESARA still expect their billions of worthless Iraqi dinars and pre-2010 (demonetized) Zimbabwe dollars to be converted to trailerloads of US dollars and/or gold?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:13 am
Off Topic
:think: I wonder if true believers in NESARA still expect their billions of worthless Iraqi dinars and pre-2010 (demonetized) Zimbabwe dollars to be converted to trailerloads of US dollars and/or gold?
Off Topic
Any day now.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Other than the news story about Romana’s followers trying to take over the police station in Peterborough and arresting the cops, most Canadians have no idea who she is. Thankfully! And it sounds like her crazy followers are in the “find out” part of the story. :doh: :doh:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Lake's reply is due Tuesday, January 24th in the appeal. The conference date is February 1. I believe that is when oral argument if any are requested by the court would occur.
raison de arizona

3E7918E8-2C5D-40DC-BE45-FD631B1A4626.jpeg
3E7918E8-2C5D-40DC-BE45-FD631B1A4626.jpeg (158.59 KiB) Viewed 545 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: uncounted ballots (IFF they exist) must all be for ME ME ME .... :doh:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I know it’s been said but…pathetic.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Ok. So Constitutional definitions don’t allow for a “sanity” prequalifier for running for any office.
That’s a good thing (even thought we may in some specific instances want it).
But, could there be a third party group that gave their best analysis of the psychological traits of a person (based on a large subset of data) and described their approach to governing based on this and, more importantly, what it would look like if they fell down a rabbit hole?

Probably, some people would never see this (due to information bubbles) but the swing voters would.

I don’t think someone who has had a traumatic life changing event (pronounced PTSD) should be automatically criticized, but ….
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Danraft wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:22 pm Ok. So Constitutional definitions don’t allow for a “sanity” prequalifier for running for any office.
That’s a good thing (even thought we may in some specific instances want it).
But, could there be a third party group that gave their best analysis of the psychological traits of a person (based on a large subset of data) and described their approach to governing based on this and, more importantly, what it would look like if they fell down a rabbit hole?

Probably, some people would never see this (due to information bubbles) but the swing voters would.

I don’t think someone who has had a traumatic life changing event (pronounced PTSD) should be automatically criticized, but ….
Well, various religious groups seem to think they can mandate political candidates to take religious purity tests, score them how they want, and preach how to vote from the pulpit.

Why shouldn't psychiatrists have the same 'authority'?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Any. Day. Now. :yawn:
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: 👀

@KariLake: "We have evidence that has come to light that is very shocking. I can't get into the details right now... we are double, triple, quadruple checking it. And I think it's Earth shattering evidence in our case. And we're hoping to somehow get that to the courts."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

She sounds like she studied a page of the Pillow Guy, any moment now I will release the most damning ebidense... Does she also have a stash of PCAPs to reveal :?:

Return to “Governors & State Elections”