Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Leo Retweet.JPG
Leo Retweet.JPG (65.03 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

People are innocent until proven guilty. Obviously @KariLake has forgotten that part of our Constitution.
I bet Leo could tell you exactly where in the Constitution it says that. :idea:

Oh, wait. It doesn't say that. :blackeye:

It just says the government has to give you "due process" before they jail your ass.

Obviously Leo has invented part of our Constitution. :nope:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

THE PARACLETE RETURNS!:

And, yes, his avatar is now Atticus Finch. :callonme:
Image ImageImage
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I doubt that any lawyers worthy of being compared to Atticus Finch would compare themselves to him.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Isn't that Gregory Peck or somebody, pretending to be Atticus Finch, and isn't it nice to see Leo trying to pretend he's fictional? (Narrator: Leo is practically fictional, in many ways.)
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I work PRO BONO for the people and Lord Jesus Christ . . .
He didn't do so well for that Christ fella.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content

I am looking for Realist because, between this and Brunson, things are getting more nerve-racking. Trying not to panic. Can anyone provide reassurance?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Does anyone know "Leo's" real name or occupation? I take it he's not a lawyer.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Poker player, retired lawyer, musician, and if I recall correctly, moon landing denier (I might be getting him mixed up with someone else on the last)
bob

Post by bob »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:37 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:33 pm Does anyone know "Leo's" real name or occupation? I take it he's not a lawyer.
Poker player, retired lawyer, musician, and if I recall correctly, moon landing denier (I might be getting him mixed up with someone else on the last)
True on all accounts; also was a rated chess player.

Donofrio is his actual name, and he's actually a lawyer. :shock: But being a lawyer isn't his occupation (or vocation).

To recap: Donofrio is an OG birther lawyer who didn't practice, but let the birther "fame" go to his head. So he formed a firm with another birther lawyer and they sued Chrysler over Obama's bailout. (This was a "crafty" plan to challenge Obama's eligibility.) That went poorly; not only did they lose, they were sanctioned.

So Donofrio let his bar card lapse, and did other things.

The 2020 sparked his imagination again, so, like the birther-lawyer days from before, he election-denier lawyered (he attempted to file something with SCOTUS, even). Then Donofrio once again took his ball home and slinked away.

In 2022, he got all excited by the Arizona election. When he got caught practicing law in Arizona without a license, he fired up his New Jersey (New York?) license. So he's technically a lawyer again, but not in Arizona.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:15 pm He did do a few nice things over the years when the whim struck him, and every one of those things were trumpeted to the skies in 2016. He also made sure that every one was published extensively.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... -kindness/
A similar trick involves his Ferrari or Lambo, can't remember which, in Palm Beach. There are private gasoline pumps at Mar A Lago, if Trump needed gas in his mid life crisis he could have some minion pump it for him on the estate. But the thing is, for a few years, there were a lot of pictures of Trump, at the local self serve station, pumping gas.

First, Trump was and is too fat to be comfortable in a car like that so I doubt he ever drove it because he like driving it. Trump is very much a back of the limo guy, ya know? Second, anyone else here think Donald Trump could figure out how to use a self serve gas pump? I want evidence.

So my theory has been, since I first saw the picture long before he ran for President, that his sole purpose in driving the car is so that people in Palm Beach would see him pumping gas and go "Hey, that's Donald Trump". I would believe that he would drive a total of 20 miles and stop at 4 or 5 gas stations, not for the gas, but for the performance.

Just what I think.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Lake filed her NOA:

The appeal in due course goes to the Court of Appeals, but Lake could still seek immediate review from SCOAZ.
Image ImageImage
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

bob wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:54 pm True on all accounts; also was a rated chess player.
Now I can only see him as a pigeon on a chessboard about to make a mess...
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
Attachments
Leo Like 2.JPG
Leo Like 2.JPG (40.65 KiB) Viewed 567 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Darla is an 81-year-old widow who sent me a check & this heartbreaking letter.

This heartless administration is wreaking havoc on the lives of all Americans, but especially our senior citizens.

I'm going to send her money back. But I'm never going to stop fighting for her.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 am https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/166 ... 99904?s=20
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Darla is an 81-year-old widow who sent me a check & this heartbreaking letter.

This heartless administration is wreaking havoc on the lives of all Americans, but especially our senior citizens.

I'm going to send her money back. But I'm never going to stop fighting for her.
OFFS. So this voting constituency, brings home $46,800 in socialized benefits. She is destitute now because it was clipped by $39 per month. THE HORROR!!

Who cannot live on $46,800 in federal benefits at age 81? Is she out on the AZ golf courses or something weekly?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

My household cost of living, as of this morning, according to my spreadsheet, is $4039/mo. Her monthly income gives her $3900/mo. So, she's on target for her spending if referenced to me, but puts her at a deficit. I hope she has some savings because $39/mo ($468/yr) is shy about $1200/yr. It would be interesting to see what those $39 taxes were for.
bob

Post by bob »

Why is this shirley-not-fake person writing to someone who wouldn't be senator until 2025, and not her sitting senators?

:think:
Edit: Type O. :bag:
Image ImageImage
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Darla has really good hand writing for 81.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:28 am My household cost of living, as of this morning, according to my spreadsheet, is $4039/mo. Her monthly income gives her $3900/mo. So, she's on target for her spending if referenced to me, but puts her at a deficit. I hope she has some savings because $39/mo ($468/yr) is shy about $1200/yr. It would be interesting to see what those $39 taxes were for.
But aren't there 2 of you in your household? And not living in AZ? My husband and I get less than she does and still manage to put away savings every month and help the kids out when they need it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“so they tell me.”
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:20 pm Why is shirley-not-fake person writing to someone who wouldn't be senator until 2025, and not her sitting senators?

:think:
Exactly.

Methinks this is some real FAKE NEWS! :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Is the $3,900/month gross or net of medicare? Are income taxes being withheld from the military pension? There are way too many missing facts from that letter to draw any kind of conclusion. Is the additional $39 additional federal income tax withheld? If so, she'll get it back if her taxes haven't increased. Of course, you have no clue what her federal income taxes are based on her letter so you're free to draw any conclusion you want from it.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If I were to guess, any increased deduction is probably for a change in a state tax, for whatever state she is in. I suspect that in Arizona, folks with lower incomes with see an increase in taxes as they go to a flat tax.
101010 :towel:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I think that our 81 year old with nice handwriting will have more to worry about in the future when her water bill goes up and up and up due to lack of water.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”