Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

not Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by Reality Check »

So the entirely Republican Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and elections folks under them got Democrats Joe Biden and Katie Hobbs elected? ....Rigggght.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

8 people have liked Leo's tweet. Foggy, are you going to be there for old Leo? Since it's on the other lady's account, Leo's blocks won't block from the big big show.

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 5h
Let's get all the big brains in this Space tonight. I will be asking questions. Raise your hand to answer and @BerryRazi will call on EVERYONE who wants to have a go. Opposition can show up or shut up. Word🤠

Quote Tweet Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 8h
1/11 EXHIBITS FOR SPACE

Tonight we examine statutes, Election Procedures Manuals, Election Plans & Poll Training Manuals.

I will establish that on Nov 8th, 503,741 Inactive Voters would have virtually no chance of their "lawfully cast" ballots being counted.

Ex #1: 2014 EPM twitter.com/BerryRazi/stat…
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:45 am In this episode Lake claims to be on a mission from God.
Then she needs to get out of politics and get the band back together....

I'll see myself out :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

New Turtle wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:23 pm

Fairly confident for a guy who is seemingly allergic to questions.
My brain keeps suggesting that the handle for that Twitter account is phrenology. I have to slow down and read it again.

Come to think of it, phrenology might be able to discern better results.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:57 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:45 am In this episode Lake claims to be on a mission from God.
The she needs to get out of politics and get the band back together....
I hate Arizona Nazis!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:13 pm My brain keeps suggesting that the handle for that Twitter account is phrenology.
I suppose that phenomenology is ... the study of things that happen.

That's heavy, man. So very heavy. :roll:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

TWO MINUTES until Leo changes the world! Better get there early since thousands & thousands will probably be there. While still only 8 people have liked the tweet, now SEVEN have retweeted it. Since Foggy just posted, he's not washing his hair :lol:

The nerve of Josh Barnett watching the Cowboys when America's future is at risk and only Leo can solve it!

ETA: 80 losers in the Space.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm not bothering to follow this argument but...inactive voters are voters who aren't active. I'm lost.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yeah, it makes no sense. Some woman who says she was an election judge says she's never heard of inactive voters either. Leo's going to go through all 11 exhibits.

The best part is that Leo keeps saying Kari's lawyers screwed up (since they didn't use his winning argument) and the appeal is a sure-fire LOSER. You can hear the heads cocking like a dog's. It was also amusing when Leo muted... himself.

It's a total, total waste of time. But Foggy is asking great questions :lol: (kidding)

Leo sounds like Dick Morris.

:P

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:11 pm
humblescribe wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:13 pm My brain keeps suggesting that the handle for that Twitter account is phrenology.
I suppose that phenomenology is ... the study of things that happen.

That's heavy, man. So very heavy. :roll:
This is geoblocked so I can't see it without a VPN but most of you should be OK...

Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke

Post by Luke »

2.5 hours and Leo is only up to Zibit 4 of 11! :lol:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:41 pm I'm not bothering to follow this argument but...inactive voters are voters who aren't active. I'm lost.
I think Leo is shouting about inactive voters who decided to cast a vote in this election. This is proof of Freud. I mean Frond. Er, Fraud.

Of course, I'm not even sure he knows what he is yelling about
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:31 am
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:41 pm I'm not bothering to follow this argument but...inactive voters are voters who aren't active. I'm lost.
I think Leo is shouting about inactive voters who decided to cast a vote in this election. This is proof of Freud. I mean Frond. Er, Fraud.

Proof of Frood, Leo is not a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:33 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:31 am

Proof of Frood, Leo is not a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.
In fact, he is to lawyering what Vogons are to poetry.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

He didn't thank us for all the fish. :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Leo's Twitter account got cancelled!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:21 am Leo's Twitter account got cancelled!
Yep, thank you to everyone who copied Leo's wisdom so we can all still appreciate his genius.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:towel:
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Kudos to the above posters. Hubby especially liked the comparison to Vogon poetry! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, these left-wing cancel culture woke warriors like (checks notes) ... umm, yeah, like Elon Musk. Very bad. Bad thing. :bored:
Luke

Post by Luke »

"This account doesn't exist" is usually for deactivated accounts, not suspended ones. But as Bob would say, hi-larious, all those marks stayed on for 4+ hours in total confusion, and now the next morning... he's gone. He was getting more and more frustrated, the Q&A is the part of the space to listen to, they had no idea what he had been talking about and started asking questions that had nothing to do with the topic. He hollered at several of them then apologized, it was because he was "passionate". I am happy those poor electrons on his ridiculous account were returned to the universe.

Kudos to "David Lassing" :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke »

So she admits she lost?

Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

What a nightmare scenario for 2024. A Democrat like Ruben Gallego could win the primary and Sinema running as an independent could siphon away enough progressive votes for Lake to win. :mad:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I really don't think Senator Hot Topic Forever 21 is going to draw many Democratic votes. Anyone she might get, Kari Lake might have gotten anyway.

I can't see how anybody to the left of Generalissimo Francisco Franco has much use for her.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:54 pm I really don't think Senator Hot Topic Forever 21 is going to draw many Democratic votes. Anyone she might get, Kari Lake might have gotten anyway.

I can't see how anybody to the left of Generalissimo Francisco Franco has much use for her.
FWIW, PPP polling shows Lake edging out Gallego in a three-way match up, but Gallego edging out Lake in a two-way one.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Governors & State Elections”