Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

woodworker

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by woodworker »

https://www.joemygod.com/2021/09/trump- ... -governor/

Buckle up folks:

Via press release from the world famous liar:

Kari Lake is running for Governor in the Great State of Arizona. She is a fantastic person who spent many years working as a highly respected television anchor and journalist. Because of this, few can take on the Fake News Media like Kari.

She is strong on Crime, will protect our Border, Second Amendment, Military, and Vets, and will fight to restore Election Integrity (both past and future!). She is against Covid lockdowns, Cancel Culture, and will end “woke” curriculum in our schools.

She will do a far better job than RINO Governor Doug Ducey—won’t even be a contest! Kari will make her wonderful family, and the MAGA movement, very proud. Kari Lake has my Complete and Total Endorsement. She will be a great Governor for the incredible people of Arizona!

Kari Lake is a former local Fox News affiliate reporter and has never held elected office.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Arizona Governor -- TFG Endorsee

Post by raison de arizona »

She's a nut job. Of course.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Meet and greet the all gubernatorial candidates. Well, the non-insane ones at least. They seem to have left out the tfg endorsed nut job.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

That's OK, she's got her own MAGA events going.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
My paternal grandfather, whom I never met, was an engineer on the Roosevelt Dam. He brought his family with him from New Jersey, and they lived in Cave Creek for a couple of years. His friend used to give him a ride to school on horseback.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

She's not good. The media aren't really treating her like a serious candidate, despite tfg's endorsement, hope it stays that way.
raison de arizona

► Show Spoiler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Sure, threaten POTUS. Excellent plan. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see state troopers arrest federal officials for traveling (not driving) to Arizona.

What about all the federal officials who live and work in Arizona? She gonna lock 'em all up, like the rootin' tootin' tough-ass bitch she's pretending to be? :think:
Edit: That @papiTrumpo Twitter account is a parody, ain't it?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kari Lake has her big moment last night, when Trump supposed to come out, fire up the people, and sing her praises why she should be the next Governor of AZ. Instead, they have to listen to this sad sack crybaby whining and bringing everybody down. What a loser.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 pm Sure, threaten POTUS. Excellent plan. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see state troopers arrest federal officials for traveling (not driving) to Arizona.

What about all the federal officials who live and work in Arizona? She gonna lock 'em all up, like the rootin' tootin' tough-ass bitch she's pretending to be? :think:
Edit: That @papiTrumpo Twitter account is a parody, ain't it?
To be fair, she didn't say she would order them to actually arrest them. They will MEET them at the airport with handcuffs. But then, don't State Troopers in AZ always carry handcuffs?

That will probably be her defense when the FBI investigates her for threatening a federal official in the performance of his/her duties.
raison de arizona

I'm not sure Lake understands how the FBI is funded. Actually, I'm certain she doesn't.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Kari Lake, keepin' it classy. Some of these signs are...distubing.
► Show Spoiler
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VACCINE & KYLE RITTENHOUSE IS THAT HIS SHOTS ACUTALLY WORK
Rosenbaum DIED AS HE LIVED: TRYING TO TOUCH A MINOR
raison de arizona

Kari Lake, keeping it stupid.
A Crazy Defamation Suit Threat? Kari Lake's Attorney Threatens GOP Consultant, Invites Depo On Lake's Stability (READ Classic Ryan Retort)
:snippity:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mr. Ryan should have used this for a response to the lawsuit threat.

Dear Tim,

"I feel that you should be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid letters"
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:37 am Mr. Ryan should have used this for a response to the lawsuit threat.

Dear Tim,

"I feel that you should be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid letters"
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

What #BigTech did to Marjorie Taylor Greene is the last straw. This kind of Orwellian BS will not be tolerated in #Karizona

As Governor, I will ban censorship & request @AZSenateGOP use the bill @GovRonDeSantis signed into law as a template & send a message to Big Brother.
Perhaps Ms. Lake failed to notice that the law in question was blocked by a federal judge before it even went into effect.
raison de arizona

Kari Lake, AZ governor front runner, keeping on an even keel.
Wow! #AZGOV candidate Kari Lake just said anyone who was involved in the 2020 General Election will be locked up. I guess I’m gonna get locked up along with all the other hardworking Election workers
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 am Kari Lake, AZ governor front runner, keeping on an even keel.
https:// twitter.com/stephen_richer/status/1482529895078973441
Wow! #AZGOV candidate Kari Lake just said anyone who was involved in the 2020 General Election will be locked up. I guess I’m gonna get locked up along with all the other hardworking Election workers
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer
3,500+ people
Hmmm - "involved with the 2020 General Election" - does this include the staff of the fraudit ?
tek

Post by tek »

one of the comments:
t’s a good thing elections people are some of my favorite people. If I’m going to end up in prison, at least I’ll have friends there.
raison de arizona

barrett marson
@barrettmarson
·
Jan 16, 2022
.@KariLake’s campaign finance report is a treasure trove of stories - from the 75% burn rate to paying her daughter $4500 to the $145k on SWAG to the meals - all those meals! Oh and $52k to Mar-a-Lago. It’s Christmas morning in January. #AzGov

Julie Erfle
@erfleuncuffed
Grifters gonna grift
raison de arizona

What's with this ongoing narrative that Biden can't put a sentence together? It demonstrably false. I hate alternative facts.
Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake wrote: @JoeBiden can’t even put a sentence together. Do you really think he can stop me from finishing the wall?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A mental lightweight, obviously. While I believe when AZ voters support fraudits they will also support the purchase of local steel at a premium. But where does the lady think she can construct a fence ? On state owned property perhaps? Has Customs and Border Protection, a federal entity, guaranteed to take over her play pen?
raison de arizona

Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake wrote: Our FIRST TV Ad dropped today. I am ONLY airing this video in the middle of Corporate News programs.

The best part? They cannot refuse my Ads thanks to FCC rules. If the Fake News is hell-bent on lying about the 2020 Election, I’ll force them to air some uncomfortable truths.
No, 12 News did not thwart Kari Lake from running a campaign ad
The gubernatorial candidate asked on Twitter why 12 News didn't air her campaign ad Monday night. Her campaign bought the ad to air either Monday or Tuesday.
:snippity:
https://www.12news.com/article/news/ver ... e8b8e87bfc
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Governors & State Elections”