Flash Poll: What will be the #AZAudit Result?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*

What will be the #AZAudit Result?

Highly biased, incompetent, inconclusive
38%
Incomplete because of (insert whining here)
18%
Solid, smoking gun, irrefutable evidence of a fraudulent election with evidence that stands up to scrutiny
No votes
So incredible that it's time to Decertify the results and recall the AZ Electors! (Fantasy answer)
6%
Total failure, blown out of the water within minutes
18%
Dog ate the report and got COVID (Another delay)
9%
Other (Explain)
12%

Total votes: 34

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Flash Poll: What will be the #AZAudit Result?

Post by Luke »

Well, after only six months, at 4pm EDT Friday it's #AZAudit Day!
From Jeremy Duda: @ElectionInnov Executive Director @beckerdavidj: "This partisan effort in Arizona is ending, it appears to be ending as it begun," with "highly biased, incompetent individuals running the process." Becker noted that the findings are being unveiled at 4pm EST. “Nobody has ever released what they think to be good news at 4 p.m. on a Friday afternoon in the history of the United States or any other place on earth. So it’s clear how they view the credibility of the report.” I'll add that the actual report won't be released to the public until after tomorrow's presentation is over. So we'll have very little time on a Friday afternoon to fact-check any of the actual findings.
Will it be a FRIDAY SMACKDOWN? Or the beginning of the Lindell Prophesy that the twice-impeached, disgraced loser will be changing the curtains back to gold in the Oval?

All their little hopes and dreams and millions of Telegram messages, bogus excuses, flat out lies and total delusions are about to be popped like a pimple,
Jerry Gilmore, [23.09.21 12:20]
[In reply to GirlyQ]
This is not a remote possibility. If you follow the key players closely, you already know that the fraud to be exposed is massive, blatant and deeply rooted. If the Attorney General is not compromised badly there will be multiple indictments post audit release. Pay attention to Jovan Pulitzer, Wendy Rogers, Karen Fann, and Ben Cotton.
So here's a Flash Poll -- what does everybody think will happen tomorrow?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neeneko

Re: Flash Poll: What will be the #AZAudit Result?

Post by neeneko »

I am going with 'other' in that I predict it will be a bit of a rorschach test.. so meandering and vague that people will read whatever they think it is into it.
Jim

Post by Jim »

neeneko wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:54 pm I am going with 'other' in that I predict it will be a bit of a rorschach test.. so meandering and vague that people will read whatever they think it is into it.
I'm not going to vote...it's going to be another My Pillow farce and a waste of time.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Routers! Routers! Routers!

If we just coulda gotten the routers!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Other: "Inconclusive because the MCBOS and DOJ are a bunch of boogers.".
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Now, if we were living in a more exciting alternative universe, this would be the moment that lavoy finicum reveals he has been alive this whole time, working with jfk junior, and is in charge of a patriotic militia that storms the AZ Senate to begin the revolution.... just as a jewish space laser vaporizes the capital so that the dark secrets found by the audit never get out.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I'll pull a guess straight out of my ass but based on entirely on the fact that I believe these people to be pure evil.

They are going to announce that they found widespread fraud, ballot stuffing, more ballots than voters, etc etc etc. And the reason they will announce it after 3 but before 5 PM on a Friday is because it has time to hit the nightly news without time for anyone to debunk it. The fact of the day and time of the announcement is exactly what leads me to believe they are going to lay it on thick with wild and crazy claims. They found absolute irrefutable evidence that the putrid bag of pus won the Arizona election and it was evil Democratic shenanigans of every sort that caused the election to be stolen from said putrid bag of pus.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

How will it end? It will never end. It will only have alternating seasons of exaltation and humiliation.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

These votes aren't being tabulated by Dominion voting machines, are they?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I vote for neeneko's Rod Serling version.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”