Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

Post by Frater I*I »

So the Punk Ass General's PD made an oral argument to the Ninth Circuit last month...

Here's the result for him...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v17whx6owxv3g ... 2.pdf?dl=0
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

C'est dommage.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

In Hawei'i and no beach access :?: :(
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:01 pm In Hawei'i and no beach access :?: :(
Our favorite pretend private attorney general is a long ways from Hawaii. Once his trial was over, he was sent back to Florida, where he now resides as a guest of Ron DeSantis in the Okeechobee Correctional Institution, which is unfortunately a fair distance inland from the beach. It's not even all that close to the large lake of the same name. He'll be there until March 26, 2031 at which point he will become a resident at Club Fed again.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:47 pm
Our favorite pretend private attorney general is a long ways from Hawaii. Once his trial was over, he was sent back to Florida, where he now resides as a guest of Ron DeSantis in the Okeechobee Correctional Institution, which is unfortunately a fair distance inland from the beach. It's not even all that close to the large lake of the same name. He'll be there until March 26, 2031 at which point he will become a resident at Club Fed again.

He requested to be sent to GA to be close to family....therefore he'll go to either...

McRae CI [private contactor]
FCI Jessup
Or glorious USP Atlanta
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

LOL still perfecting the law! I wonder if he is still allowed to be a peace officer while he's on the inside.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

His recent whinefest with LoonyStar....

Trent Reznor
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:22 pm His recent whinefest with LoonyStar....

That's a lot of stupid packed into one telephone conversation.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:34 pm FWIW, the 35 is not for one crime, in one place at one time (or even in one state). He received 15 years from Florida for Grand theft (0 to 100K) and a couple of counts of filing false documents. He received 20 years from the federal court in Hawaii for all his frauding there. His problem is that he kept criming in multiple jurisdictions and each wanted a piece of the action.

I do find it odd how much some of the SovCit stuff ends up larger than violent crimes. That said, I could have said, don't go playing SovCit and fake PAG in Florida. That state has no sense of humor on that.
He's also shown, at length, that nothing short of locking him in a cell will stop him from committing crimes. If they gave him a 24 hours pass he'd had 5 felonies before his uber showed up to take him to dinner. Sure we need sentencing reform, but the Pretend Attorney General needs to be kept locked up until hell freezes over because he'll be criming until then.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

He is one of go to examples when talking with activist friends who want prison abolition. There are some people who we truly need to protect society from and there are few better alternatives to prison. Reform is needed of course, especially for dealing with victimless crimes but Williams basically anchors the extreme side of the harm scale for non violent crime and that necessitates removing him from society. When I read his case I sometimes even think China has the right idea with allowing the death penalty for those who simply will not stop unless you stop them.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Baidn wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:40 am He is one of go to examples when talking with activist friends who want prison abolition. There are some people who we truly need to protect society from and there are few better alternatives to prison. Reform is needed of course, especially for dealing with victimless crimes but Williams basically anchors the extreme side of the harm scale for non violent crime and that necessitates removing him from society. When I read his case I sometimes even think China has the right idea with allowing the death penalty for those who simply will not stop unless you stop them.
Three strikes and you are in... four strikes and you are dead?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

If I recall correctly it's just that a lot more crimes carry the death penalty (in China) Most notably high level fraud and tax evasion cases. At some point a high level bank executive was sentenced to death for breaking financial laws while trying to do the same kind of thing that happened in our financial crises.
Edit: edited to alleviate confusion because I dont like using quote over and over
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wait, what?

I've read that three times.... does it say you think people can get the death penalty for fraud or tax evasion???

white people????

Shirley, you jest. :shock:

Asa an example of this you point out "the same kind of thing that happened in our financial crises "??? where lemme see, exactly zero people were so much as arraigned?

Obviously, one of us is having an acid flashback.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:43 am Wait, what?

I've read that three times.... does it say you think people can get the death penalty for fraud or tax evasion???

white people????

Shirley, you jest. :shock:

Asa an example of this you point out "the same kind of thing that happened in our financial crises "??? where lemme see, exactly zero people were so much as arraigned?

Obviously, one of us is having an acid flashback.
To clarify I was referring to the death penalty in China, which I don't in fact agree with but Williams case specifically makes me sometimes consider an exception to that view.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Off Topic
an article about the situation i was referring to, though said individuals convicted of "corruption and making illegal loans" did apparently receive a reprieve down to life in prison https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SKBN27M0LO
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baidn wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:40 am When I read his case I sometimes even think China has the right idea with allowing the death penalty for those who simply will not stop unless you stop them.
Such a power would be used exactly in America as it is in China and Russia: as a way to silence "dissenters."
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:53 pm He's also shown, at length, that nothing short of locking him in a cell will stop him from committing crimes. If they gave him a 24 hours pass he'd had 5 felonies before his uber showed up to take him to dinner. Sure we need sentencing reform, but the Pretend Attorney General needs to be kept locked up until hell freezes over because he'll be criming until then.
Exactly. Leave aside the entertainment value the Pretend Attorney General has given us with his court hijinks and his whiny phone calls from prison with Rudy.

ATW is an unrepentant sociopath. His mortgage scams targeted the vulnerable. In Hawaii, he focused on immigrant families who weren't native English speakers, and recruited members of those communities to sell his services. I think he diverted mortgage payments for something like 100-200 mortgages, IIRC. So several hundred people either lost their homes (which were presumably their biggest retirement assets) or they got themselves in serious trouble before they recovered; they at least took a major hit to their credit ratings.

And he did this for a few thousands of dollars per person. Given that he had a handful of co-conspirators selling his "services" that he had to pay, he had to constantly sign up new victims for the scheme to stay viable. After all, any given customer would only pay him for a relatively short period of time (6-12 months) before the foreclosure notice was nailed to the front door, and he'd have to replace them with another victim.

The damage he did to his victims was extreme, but the rewards he reaped were small. And he kept doing it even after being convicted in Tennessee or Georgia (IIRC) and again in Florida. So it is indeed good that he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail, because, as Gregg noted, he is incapable of reforming.

Yes, there's clearly a mental health issue here in that his compulsion to commit this particular crime is so extreme, because he clearly enjoys the trappings of respect from carrying a badge and giving himself a fancy title, deluding himself that he's helping liberate people from financial tyranny. I have sympathy for the urine-soaked schizophrenics on the subway who mumble to themselves. But when the mentally ill harm others, it doesn't matter whether they have an illness that enables them to do it, they have to be kept away from society.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:46 am :snippity:

The damage he did to his victims was extreme, but the rewards he reaped were small. And he kept doing it even after being convicted in Tennessee or Georgia (IIRC) and again in Florida. So it is indeed good that he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail, because, as Gregg noted, he is incapable of reforming.

:snippity:
Only FL...

The other places he'd move away before a year was up, leaving his co-conspirators to take the fall when law enforcement caught on to the scam.

Trent Reznor
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:17 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:46 am :snippity:

:snippity:
Only FL...

The other places he'd move away before a year was up, leaving his co-conspirators to take the fall when law enforcement caught on to the scam.
I think that's a big part of why he is so whiney in some of his Lonedummy phone calls, also a what would make me not surprised if he were diagnosed as a sociopath. He legitimately believes the only purpose of his partners is to protect him from punishment and he gets really angry when they can't accept this (to his delusional mind) obvious truth.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Who loves you Fogbowzers!!!!

The complete set of the Punk [expletive deleted] General's federal trial transcripts...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q9o01mddw7s4 ... w9--a?dl=0

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
realist

Post by realist »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:29 pm Who loves you Fogbowzers!!!!

The complete set of the Punk [expletive deleted] General's federal trial transcripts...

:thumbsup:

Thanks.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:29 pm Who loves you Fogbowzers!!!!

Thank you.

His sentencing hearing is amazing. Absolutely deluded.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Was going through the Motion to Quash hearing and:
THE COURT: How about Ronnie Davis?
THE DEFENDANT: Client in Florida.
THE COURT: Okay. For same reasons as Mr. Bahn, Ronnie Davis's subpoena is quashed
There's a name I haven't heard in a while. I wonder if it is Ronnie Lee Davis from the oh so professional Bears Law Firm and Meth Office. Last I have seen is he served a 1 year and 1 day sentence in 2017.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:05 pm Was going through the Motion to Quash hearing and:
THE COURT: How about Ronnie Davis?
THE DEFENDANT: Client in Florida.
THE COURT: Okay. For same reasons as Mr. Bahn, Ronnie Davis's subpoena is quashed
There's a name I haven't heard in a while. I wonder if it is Ronnie Lee Davis from the oh so professional Bears Law Firm and Meth Office. Last I have seen is he served a 1 year and 1 day sentence in 2017.
I had the exact same thought when I read it....

Trent Reznor

Return to “Other weirdos”