Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by scirreeve »

Joshy update. He was released. He had a big problem though. Federal Judge said he couldn't enter LV cuz he likes to threaten to kill officials there. Problem is he is required by the State to go to LV to check in with his pre trial supervision officer on his State charges. His FPD got permission for Joshy to enter the city limits to do his thing with the State. Weird that I have never had those sort of problems.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.44 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
Dave from down under

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by Dave from down under »

You not being a criminal is to blame for you not having Joshy type problems.
Thank you for the update - it is good to see that he isn't skating from his crimes.
arayder

Post by arayder »

One of the poot tricks is to create problems in their lives and blame it all on the bad old courts. I recall the freeman a few years ago who railed against the man because he couldn't drive to work (freemen work?) after multiple drunk driving convictions.

Josh has been pulling this trick for years. If my memory serves he was at one point ordered by the courts to give up all weapons including firearms. Being the fool he is he showed up for work open carrying. Someone complained and when the cops showed up they IDed him as having pre-trial restriction and hauled him off. He lost his job.

Josh and his crew complained loudly that his rights to arm himself and make a living were being denied.

It seems it never occurred to Josh not to threatened people and follow his pre-trial restrictions.

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 113 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Joshy's attorney asked for and got an extension. Trial now scheduled for April 2022.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 6.19.0.pdf
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks Poppy - his State trial is in June 2022 so he is going to be a busy poot in the Spring.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

OT but I don't see where to ask otherwise.

About a year ago there was a guy pushing Treasury Accounts who filmed himself failing in new and exciting ways. His first fail that I saw was him trying to buy a new car and was SHOCKED yes SHOCKED when the dealer didn't want to give him the keys. (When you walk into a dealer and write a check, if they don't know you REAL WELL they tend to call the bank to make sure its good. Maybe especially when the Bank is The Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Anyhow, last I had seen him, he was washing cars that other people used real money to pay for at I think Google, where daily car concierge is one of the bennies.

Just this weekend, I saw a Van Balion cut where he was obviously living in his mid 90's mini-van when the Missouri Highway Patrol pulled him over for fake plates and WERE NOT HAVING IT. Trooper may have known him, because he walks up and "get out of the car, you're under arrest" without any "I know my rights" tolerated.

SO I had to chuckle that at least in jail he wasn't gonna be homeless because the Dodge Caravan was in impound.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Cyrus Breckenridge

Post by Cyrus Breckenridge »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:06 am OT but I don't see where to ask otherwise.

About a year ago there was a guy pushing Treasury Accounts who filmed himself failing in new and exciting ways. His first fail that I saw was him trying to buy a new car and was SHOCKED yes SHOCKED when the dealer didn't want to give him the keys. (When you walk into a dealer and write a check, if they don't know you REAL WELL they tend to call the bank to make sure its good. Maybe especially when the Bank is The Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Anyhow, last I had seen him, he was washing cars that other people used real money to pay for at I think Google, where daily car concierge is one of the bennies.

Just this weekend, I saw a Van Balion cut where he was obviously living in his mid 90's mini-van when the Missouri Highway Patrol pulled him over for fake plates and WERE NOT HAVING IT. Trooper may have known him, because he walks up and "get out of the car, you're under arrest" without any "I know my rights" tolerated.

SO I had to chuckle that at least in jail he wasn't gonna be homeless because the Dodge Caravan was in impound.
I remember the guy. I believe he tried to pay for a VERY expensive car (which he called his property) with a promissory note. Harvey Dent. Was that him? He used to give us endless entertainment.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:06 am :snippity:
You got your SovCit nutters mixed up. The first guy you mention was one Harvey Dentson AKA "Harvey Dent" on youtube, he tried to buy a 70K BMW sports car with a promissory note from his "TDA" account. It didn't work and eventually was trespassed by police from the dealership. He went to ground after his vids were used as evidence in the fed wire fraud trials of Heather Tucci-Jarraff and Randal Bean.

The other nutter, who's name escapes me right now, that looks and sounds like Dentson, isn't him, Van mentions his name at the beginning of one of the vids featuring him.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:06 pm
You got your SovCit nutters mixed up. The first guy you mention was one Harvey Dentson AKA "Harvey Dent" on youtube, he tried to buy a 70K BMW sports car with a promissory note from his "TDA" account. It didn't work and eventually was trespassed by police from the dealership. He went to ground after his vids were used as evidence in the fed wire fraud trials of Heather Tucci-Jarraff and Randal Bean.

The other nutter, who's name escapes me right now, that looks and sounds like Dentson, isn't him, Van mentions his name at the beginning of one of the vids featuring him.
I think that was the guy that had a Gofundme running for a bit, because he ran his Prius into a tree laying across the road.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Dent was the guy attempting to buy a 370Z with a promissory; the other guy tried to buy the BMW a la dent and eventually went to the slams.

Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Joshy has bracelets on both ankles - 1 from the State and 1 from the feds. Looks great Joshy!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (44.13 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and his shirt says "Wake up and smell the freedom," because nothing says freedom like ankle bracelets from two different jail systems. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There was a student at the school I taught at (I only had him for a 9-week rotating class) who even in 8th grade loved to make sure his ankle bracelet was well displayed. He does not need it now. After getting out of prison for larceny, he is back in again for larceny and retail fraud.

I don't get these folks who find showing this off to be some badge of honor. I guess I am just not into law-breaking bling.

On a side note to the kid mentioned above, his older brother (never had him in class) is in a Colorado prison for life without parole. He murdered two girls (20 somethings) including one who was also a former student at the school I taught at. Lovely student. Don't know how she got mixed up with that guy who we even recognized as a real danger when he was still in high school. At least his kid brother keeps himself in jail on larcently convictions so does not have the opportunity to go for more violent actions.
101010 :towel:
BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

Thomas Humphrey. I believe I have seen 4-5 videos of him being arrested. He stole vaccines from a pharmacy in one them. His claim was that since the vaccine was "free" he couldn't steal it. Real winner.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:04 pm Joshy has bracelets on both ankles - 1 from the State and 1 from the feds. Looks great Joshy!
Capture.JPG
Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:39 pm Yeah, and his shirt says "Wake up and smell the freedom," because nothing says freedom like ankle bracelets from two different jail systems. :lol:
The poot subculture has developed its own standard of success. Watch a 1st amendment auditor show his ass in a post office lobby, see a sovcit jabber way in front of a judge, or hear a freeman guru make up phony success stories and you'll get an idea of just how out of touch with reality these boys are.

A few years ago the subculture operated under the pretense that one day there might be something to show for all the arrests, fines and jailings. But nowadays the competition seems to be to see who can be the most obnoxious dickhead!

The only new thing is Crazy Town is the alliance between anti-vaxxers and poots.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 128 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

arayder wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:54 pm
scirreeve wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:04 pm Joshy has bracelets on both ankles - 1 from the State and 1 from the feds. Looks great Joshy!
Capture.JPG
Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:39 pm Yeah, and his shirt says "Wake up and smell the freedom," because nothing says freedom like ankle bracelets from two different jail systems. :lol:
The poot subculture has developed its own standard of success. Watch a 1st amendment auditor show his ass in a post office lobby, see a sovcit jabber way in front of a judge, or hear a freeman guru make up phony success stories and you'll get an idea of just how out of touch with reality these boys are.

A few years ago the subculture operated under the pretense that one day there might be something to show for all the arrests, fines and jailings. But nowadays the competition seems to be to see who can be the most obnoxious dickhead!

The only new thing is Crazy Town is the alliance between anti-vaxxers and poots.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 128 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
What pisses me off the most is that these phucksticks get enough followers that they make a decent little chunk of change from being professional idiots.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 am
arayder wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:54 pm
Capture.JPG

What pisses me off the most is that these phucksticks get enough followers that they make a decent little chunk of change from being professional idiots.
The feeding of followers requires the attention seeking poot to come up with new drama. It wouldn't do for the poot to quietly plead innocent at his hearing or have weeks pass between the exciting episodes of "Adventures in Crazy Town".

Be they waiting for court dates or not, 1st amendment auditors show up at city hall with their cameras running while they act the fool.

Others show up at open meetings and talk poot talk until the chair cuts off the microphone.

Some poots, like Menard, develop new "projects" which never seem to get started.

Some just go out and break the law again.

Joshua's speciality is to break pre-trial orders, resulting in new charges and new pre-trial orders, which he promptly breaks resulting in more poot drama.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 129 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Right now, in my little corner of Ohio, the City of Mason (which does not have any abortion providers, they being damn near illegal in Ohio anyway) has banned abortion, along with another suburb that I can't rmember right now and can't be bothered to look up, but again, there isn't anywhere offereing abortions there.

A County Deputy Sheriff was last week was invited to shut the phuck up and get the phuck out of the School Board meeting, which has prompted him to sue the School Board.

His Sheriff (who is a regular on Fox News and OAN) has declared he ain't gonna have no vaccines in his little Sheriff's Office and that means no because the Sheriff of a County is the highest official in "Murica and answers only to Blond Blue Eyed Anglican looking Jesus Someone in one if his meetings spouted my favorite phrase "Jesus was a Palestinian Rebel!" which got him ejected a lot faster than his anti-mask Deputy....

And these are the people in charge!

For the lawyers, my mind very briefly toyed with the idea of suing Mason for taking away my Constitutional (for now) right to have an abortion, just to see them freak the hell out that a man is suing for the right to have an abortion in their little "Pro Life Zone".

I mean, it would make them spend money to defend it, and with a little help I bet I could drag it out for a few thousand dollars worth of poot level legal majik. :rotflmao:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:59 am For the lawyers, my mind very briefly toyed with the idea of suing Mason for taking away my Constitutional (for now) right to have an abortion, just to see them freak the hell out that a man is suing for the right to have an abortion in their little "Pro Life Zone".

I mean, it would make them spend money to defend it, and with a little help I bet I could drag it out for a few thousand dollars worth of poot level legal majik. :rotflmao:
For me, after listening to "libs" waving around an increasingly stupidly long list of people who "have no right to talk about Abortion," watching one of those same "libs" coming in and demanding that he has a right to sue about Abortion rights would be both hysterically funny, and would cause me to rub for the Fire Extinguisher as every Irony meter in the state would be about to spontaneously combust.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

cause I looked it up, I gess it targets potential abortion providers
https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/news/20 ... 140090001/
Mason council passes ordinance criminalizing abortions in city limits after tense meeting, close vote
ERIN GLYNN | Cincinnati Enquirer

The City of Mason, Ohio, passes an ordinance criminalizing abortions within city limits.

MASON, Ohio – Mason became the second city in Ohio to ban abortion within city limits at a tense meeting Monday night.

Mason City Council passed the ordinance to criminalize abortions by one vote, 4-3. It failed to pass as an emergency, meaning it won't go into effect for 30 days.

Lebanon passed a similar ordinance in May.

There are no abortion clinics in Mason, the largest city in Warren County.

Councilmember T.J. Honerlaw said at Monday's meeting the ordinance "should have been a unifying issue for a bunch of Republicans." Instead, the vote showed a split on the council between Republicans who believe banning abortion is within the city's authority and those who do not.

I guess it matches those Californian city ordinances that prohibit the detonation of a nuclear device within city limits :lol:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

But the Calif ordinances have worked and people have complied.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I should have known Lebanon, seeing as I live in South Lebanon, which is, at it sounds, the next crossroad south of Lebanon.

If I could get a lawyer to do it, I seriously would. If nothing else it would get these knutsacs a little ribbing in the press. It would even possibly cause Tucker Carlson's head to explode on live TV.
:panic:

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Next they will be banning parking your camel in a handicapped parking space .
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

woodworker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:37 pm But the Calif ordinances have worked and people have complied.
:gotalink:
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Bundys and their elk”