Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by poplove »

A couple of updates. His request to modify the conditions of his release was DENINED:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... -martinez/

And another continuance because his attorney needs more time:

(Edit: linky was incorrect)
scirreeve

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know if anyone here cares about Joshy's stuff but here is a short thread about him and his latest nonsense.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

So he wants an excuse to drive all around the neighbourhood because his dogs get out of the house/yard because he's careless, and he has to go collect them because they aren't properly trained to recall at command, because he doesn't have them on a leash, which makes it all right for him to ignore the fact that he's under house arrest?

What does 'having a long driveway' have to do with anything?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:26 am What does 'having a long driveway' have to do with anything?
Pushing the boundaries.

It is their game. Push at any rule and if you get the courts to bedlnd a little, you win.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I'm not advocating for Joshie, but the use of marijuana is totally legal in the state of Nevada. But if he smokes some weed, they can violate him and put him in jail?

I am offend. :cussing:

Yeah, I know. "Drink no alcohol" is a common term of probation, and alcohol is legal.

Never mind. :oopsy:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove

Post by poplove »

A little more info on the post that Scir shared. Joshy wants to be a farmer but can't control his animals.
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (34.61 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Of course nothing that Joshie does could ever cause him to lose any of those jobs…

He’s a victim!!!!! (of his own making)
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:47 am
Off Topic
I'm not advocating for Joshie, but the use of marijuana is totally legal in the state of Nevada. But if he smokes some weed, they can violate him and put him in jail?

I am offend. :cussing:

Yeah, I know. "Drink no alcohol" is a common term of probation, and alcohol is legal.

Never mind. :oopsy:
All true and I don't care if Joshy smokes or not but the court does. Remember when his supervised release was revoked cuz he was found in possession of synthetic urine? I do.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I imagine he is capable of producing his own Urine.

(Of course this is admitting that I have no idea why anyone would want Synthetic Urine, but I honestly don't care very much)
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:50 am I have no idea why anyone would want Synthetic Urine ...
Silly boy, suppose you have to take a drug test and you don't know anybody who is willing and able to give you some drug-free urine to sneak into the bathroom stall? If you don't have any synthetic urine lying around, you might have to use your own, and then you would fail the test!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:50 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:50 am I have no idea why anyone would want Synthetic Urine ...
Silly boy, suppose you have to take a drug test and you don't know anybody who is willing and able to give you some drug-free urine to sneak into the bathroom stall? If you don't have any synthetic urine lying around, you might have to use your own, and then you would fail the test!
I recall stories about men presenting their urine for drug tests and finding out they were pregnant.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I get my urine tested every 6 months because of my lifetime prescription for tramadol, and I want you to know that I have NEVER been told I was pregnant.
:fingerwag:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How much does a liter of real drug free urine go for on the black market?

Asking for a friend.

:smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 am I get my urine tested every 6 months because of my lifetime prescription for tramadol, and I want you to know that I have NEVER been told I was pregnant.
:fingerwag:
But how did they react when the urine revealed you were a big, talking, anthropomorphic rooster?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

The old joke here goes like this: Your urine sample results - we are pleased to inform you your camel is pregnant.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:39 pm How much does a liter of real drug free urine go for on the black market?

Asking for a friend.

:smoking:
If the rates are high* and going up, maybe I need to look into making some side cash. Pee for Profit.

*Pardon the pun
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sad news - Joshy probably won't be going to jail for violating his bail conditions from his State charges. He did the sensible thing and filed a motion to get the conflict between his State and Fed release conditions resolved. Hearing was June 23. State Judge fixed it. Sounds like he also got rid of his state ankle jewelry - still has his Fed jewelry. His court hearing was posted on line but I didn't watch it - just going from the comments.
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:37 am Sad news - Joshy probably won't be going to jail for violating his bail conditions from his State charges. He did the sensible thing and filed a motion to get the conflict between his State and Fed release conditions resolved. Hearing was June 23. State Judge fixed it. Sounds like he also got rid of his state ankle jewelry - still has his Fed jewelry. His court hearing was posted on line but I didn't watch it - just going from the comments.
Gee, now he'll have to find something else to claim to be a victim of. :crying:
poplove

Post by poplove »

Some updates on the little dipshit's federal case. Document 39, his motion to dismiss and Document 40, the fed's reply are pretty interesting.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... er_by=desc
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

poplove wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:55 pm Some updates on the little dipshit's federal case. Document 39, his motion to dismiss and Document 40, the fed's reply are pretty interesting.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... er_by=desc
“the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed,”
Missing of the amendment there, Sparky.
poplove

Post by poplove »

Joshy is a farmer now, Joshua Sons Farm on facebook. He tried to get his federal restrictions eased so he can sell his produce at a farmers market. It was denined because the market is too close to where the DA he threatened works. Trial is currently scheduled for February 6. State trial is January 9.

Edited. It was the DA's office not the cop's office.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:42 pm Joshy is a farmer now, Joshua Sons Farm on facebook. He tried to get his federal restrictions eased so he can sell his produce at a farmers market. It was denined because the market is too close to where the DA he threatened works. Trial is currently scheduled for February 6. State trial is January 9.

Edited. It was the DA's office not the cop's office.
You are the greatest Poppy. Here is the link to his "farmer" page. I know you already know that but it is for the few others that care.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084244443150
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Joshy had a hearing today and the motion to continue (state case) was granted and trial delayed until Oct. 2023.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:04 pm Joshy had a hearing today and the motion to continue (state case) was granted and trial delayed until Oct. 2023.
Does he have a lawyer...or is he going full SovCit?
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:04 pm Joshy had a hearing today and the motion to continue (state case) was granted and trial delayed until Oct. 2023.
So... Joshy is not pushing for a speedy trial..
It's almost like he wants to put off being convicted for as long as possible. :think:

Return to “Bundys and their elk”