Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by scirreeve »

"Ends of Justice"? I have no idea what that means and don't have a PACER account so can't see it.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (11.27 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by Luke »

21%
Goal : USD $10,000
Raised : USD $2,127

They're saying their fingers and toes are numb. If somebody gives $500 in one shot the girl will put on a jacket. Are you planning to do that Scir? And I'm sure you're right, don't know who these people are. And what? They just said the police are OVERFUNDED. They are for defunding the police. Are they BLM supporters? :lol:

But they are going SOFT at 1:15am, they just said they're going to call it at $2,500. Losers! Scir, you need to march back in that chat room and tell them $10K or bust! And they're going to get a hotel room, how much of Josh's fund is going to their expenses? Scir, ask for an accounting.

They think it's sooo likely that Josh is going to win this, they think it's right on the edge of him winning. They say the police are just doing it because he's Latino, has tattoos and was in a gang when he was young.

At one point, it looked like Foggy ran past but think he's with his pal Amy Kremer on her bus tour, it must have just looked like him.

1:22am:
Linds Brewster
$2477.00 #powerinprayer

Garth Gaylord
3 hrs 15 minutes! Impressive!
1:30am:

Scir, well done, you came through! They are staying to go to $3,000. :dance: Kelli is still not wearing a jacket. They are talking about losing fingers or toes. Somebody even said LaVoy was dressed warmly.

This is really funny.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

In order to avoid “Speedy Trial Act” limitations (70 days in federal criminal cases), there are reasons that a trial date can be continued without counting the additional time against the 70 day clock. One of the frequently invoked (catchall) reasons is that the delay will further ‘the ends of justice.’
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I have been following these fools for years. My life is sad. The gang thing - Joshy was charged with murder once. He shot a gun out of a car but wasn't the one that killed the guy. Took a plea deal for a misdemeanor for firing a gun out of a vehicle.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.9 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:23 am In order to avoid “Speedy Trial Act” limitations (70 days in federal criminal cases), there are reasons that a trial date can be continued without counting the additional time against the 70 day clock. One of the frequently invoked (catchall) reasons is that the delay will further ‘the ends of justice.’
Thanks!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Kelli just said how awesome it was when someone named "Brandon" gave her money "all the way back in 2016" to buy pocket Constitutions to give to homeless people. :brickwallsmall:

She's also upset she doesn't have her FB page back. It's 1:40am and they still have $450 to go. I'm starting to get why you're so interested in them, Scir, this is really something else. Roger says one foot is really frozen, the other isn't so bad.

25%
Raised : USD $2,572
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:43 am Kelli just said how awesome it was when someone named "Brandon" gave her money "all the way back in 2016" to buy pocket Constitutions to give to homeless people. :brickwallsmall:

She's also upset she doesn't have her FB page back. It's 1:40am and they still have $450 to go. I'm starting to get why you're so interested in them, Scir, this is really something else. Roger says one foot is really frozen, the other isn't so bad.

25%
Raised : USD $2,572
LOL that you are still watching it. I'm not but thanks for the updates. Their krazy videos from Parhump when Ammon was getting "abused" were also hilarious. Poppy is the expert on these idiots.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: They got to $3K at 2am and bolted.

Was mainly watching Mary Tyler Moore on PlutoTV but had them on the laptop and kept laughing watching them. They kept saying Josh's case is the "most winnable". It was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen (and you know I watch 1000 Lb Sisters and the titular Mama June).

Watched in your honor, Scir! Any friends of yours are friends of all of ours. :P Kept looking to see if Rusty, America's Squirrel, was in the chat room but didn't see the little guy. Even took a moment to look Roger up, it must be this dude. And it's the first time reading about Kelli Stewart.
PROFILE: ROGER ROOTS
Montana Figure
Part of the IREHR/MHRN special report, Ammon’s Army.

While not an official People’s Rights leader, Roger Roots has played a significant role in the group. Roots is especially close to Washington People’s Rights figure Kelli Stewart. Together, the two took the cause to both Portland and Idaho. Stewart has posted Roots’ videos on both her Facebook page and that of People’s Rights Washington.[1] In Idaho, Roots was photographed promoting a key People’s Rights recruitment tool.[2] Stewart also noted that Roots was “doing legal research for Sean Anderson’s case,” referring to the Idaho Area 2 assistant involved in a shootout with police in July.[3]

Roger Roots is an attorney licensed to practice law in Rhode Island (but not in Montana where he lives) with a long history with so-called “patriots” and the white nationalist movements. He’s also a perennial, if not successful, candidate for statewide office on the Montana Libertarian Party ticket. Roots participated in the legal defenses of Bundy Family members when they faced charges from their armed standoffs in both Nevada and Oregon. Since Roots wasn’t admitted to practice law in either state, he ended up serving as a paralegal in both cases. In 2018, Roots joined Kelli Stewart and Matt Shea to support Steven and Dwight Hammonds, the convicted arsonists whose illegalities on BLM lands spurred Ammon Bundy to the armed occupation of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge two years earlier.[4]

Roots’ contribution to the Bundy defense included his longtime involvement with the Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA), which pushes the “jury nullification” theory. Jury nullification encourages jurors to ignore laws they don’t like and set defendants free, even if evidence proves guilt. Jury nullification, and FIJA, have been mainstays of the militia and white nationalist movements for years. FIJA distributed fliers in Mississippi supporting Byron De La Beckwith when the white nationalist was on trial for murdering a 1960’s civil rights leader. FIJA has also rallied support for militia members facing criminal charges.[5]
https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-r ... ger-roots/

What happened to Roger? Was he in a terrible accident or something?

Roger before:

Roger Before.JPG
Roger Before.JPG (29.12 KiB) Viewed 1743 times

Roger tonite:

Roger.JPG
Roger.JPG (29.89 KiB) Viewed 1743 times

Looks like frostbite is the least of the dude's problems. So they wrapped it up for tonight but they are still committed to getting the other $7K for Josh because it's "so winnable". Might not be back for more, a little of them went a long way. :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I think they are going to Randy Weaver's house in Montana. He is the Ruby Ridge dude and seims like he has the Covid. I hope they brought a lot of dewormer shit.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:15 am "Ends of Justice"? I have no idea what that means and don't have a PACER account so can't see it. Capture.JPG
Here you go. Public defender needs more time to prepare for trial.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... -martinez/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:17 am They're saying their fingers and toes are numb. If somebody gives $500 in one shot the girl will put on a jacket.
That has to be the first time on earth that a woman has said she will put clothes ON for money.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Suranis wins the internets AGAIN. :cheer2:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Now the GiveSendGo is over $5K... and going right down the toilet.

52% Goal : USD $10,000 Raised : USD $5,203

Didn't see any FB posts from them since last night. Maybe they did lose fingers or toes or caught pneumonia. If only Dr. Foggy wasn't so busy, he could help up there and bring his medical kit.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I am shocked they did not call in the Space Force to provide space heaters :twisted:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:47 am Now the GiveSendGo is over $5K... and going right down the toilet.

52% Goal : USD $10,000 Raised : USD $5,203

Didn't see any FB posts from them since last night. Maybe they did lose fingers or toes or caught pneumonia. If only Dr. Foggy wasn't so busy, he could help up there and bring his medical kit.
They said they were going to try to sneak across the Canadian border. Won't go well for them if they try that. Maybe they already tried that. IDK - they are so so stoopid.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:52 am I am shocked they did not call in the Space Force to provide space heaters :twisted:
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:06 pm party crashing: just a ice cave green screen background for a Zoom appearance :twisted:
Roger's doing a nice bit of acting in that photo, then, cuz he looks scrunched up just about right to fit into that space.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand Nu says Joshy's trials have been delayed. Checked the state court site and courtlistener and don't see evidence of that. Might not be updated yet or Brand might be a liar. Don't know.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (46.28 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Rushing the trial fast shows they have no evidence. Waiting until 2023 shows that have no evidence. Whatever happens shows they have no evidence. This is the world that Brand lives in.

Does the Cap'n know Brand is saying nice words about Joshie?
101010 :towel:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

I popped into PACER and only found this response from the government to deny his request for pretrial release because "defendant presents the same risk of danger to others that he presented when the conditions were imposed."

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... -martinez/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I saw his motion to be allowed to kinda free roam but didn't see the gov response - thanks. Didn't see anything about his trials being delayed on either site. Tis a mystery.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

If Brand is referring to the federal case, he is running behind because this was from back in February and move the trial from the upcoming Monday to July (not 2023). He is also wrong about it meaning the gov has not case because the request was:
The Stipulation is entered into for the following reasons:
1. Counsel for the defendant needs additional time to conduct investigation in this case in order to determine whether there are any pretrial issues that must be litigated and whether the case will ultimately go to trial or will be resolved through negotiations.
2. The defendant is out of custody and does not object to the continuance.
3. The parties agree to the continuance.
4. The additional time requested herein is not sought for purposes of delay, but merely to allow counsel for defendant sufficient time within which to be able to effectively and complete investigation of the discovery materials provided.
The delay of the federal case was on behalf of Joshie's defense and requested by them, not the government.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I also saw that but it wasn't 2023 as you noted. Also too, his state trial is scheduled to start 6/20/2022. IDK WTF Brand is bloviating about. Maybe something happened today that I can't see yet.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I'm not sure why there are no filings since last September in the state case.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:40 pm I'm not sure why there are no filings since last September in the state case.
I saw that too - no idea.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”