Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
scirreeve

Re: Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Post by scirreeve »

Sequoia32 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm Hopefully, those who quit or get fired due to refusing the Covid vaccine won't qualify for unemployment.
Oregon Employment Dept. has already said NOPE. Won't generally qualify for unemployment if fired cuz you refuse to get vaxxed.
https://www.oregonlive.com/business/202 ... efits.html
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 pm When we traveled to Texas last weekend, I completely forgot to wear a mask the first time we had a travel stop. About half and half masks in Texas.
Third Grandma!!!! What are you doing in that wretched hive of scum and villainy!!!! :faint:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:16 pm :snippity:

Yeah, the minute he got boo'd he backed off.
:snippity:
I think it was the fact that he realized that he's just a snake oil salesman, who had been telling them out loud what had been previously just dog whistled, and that he truly has no real control over the cult of right wing nuttery...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm The cool thing about the Bill Gates chip is that it circulates around in your blood, so they'll never be able to find it. It's always on the move. Another thing, it gets regular software updates, delivered by satellite transmission.

Those things are wicked cool. :mrgreen:
Yeah.........but it crashed the Fogbow 1.0 forum [May Cthulhu rest it's soul]...

I'll come in again... :bag:

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:41 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 pm When we traveled to Texas last weekend, I completely forgot to wear a mask the first time we had a travel stop. About half and half masks in Texas.
Third Grandma!!!! What are you doing in that wretched hive of scum and villainy!!!! :faint:
My grandkids live in TX. Otherwise I wouldn’t be there!😁
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Lani

Post by Lani »

A police officer on Oahu refused to get vaccinated. He's been put on leave without pay pending being fired. He says he's healthy and doesn't need to be vaccinated. His wife had the shots. I bet there's a lot screaming going on at their home tonight.

County of Hawaii employees have to be vaccinated, with the usual medical & religious exemptions.

On my island, county employees can have testing instead of the vaccine if they were employees at the time the order went into effect. New hires are out of luck. Must be vaccinated. Complaints are coming in. Now it's popular to claim that the nasal swab test causes cancer and the Pfizer vaccine wasn't approved. :roll:

You wanna know which departments have the lowest low vaccination rate? First responders - police, fire fighters, and life guards. Years ago when I represented children with disabilities, I learned that people with oppositional defiance disorder tended to become police officers, linemen, fire fighters, etc., because they run to danger. (OK, I'm not using the fancy pants psychology terms. It's been awhile since I read the study.)
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:24 pm I don't know why I couldn't think of a scarier title for this thread. I seem to be aging somehow.

:confuzzled:
You left off "and kill yer dog".
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm The cool thing about the Bill Gates chip is that it circulates around in your blood, so they'll never be able to find it. It's always on the move. Another thing, it gets regular software updates, delivered by satellite transmission.

This gives a whole new meaning to the "Blue Screen of Death".

I hear that the chip crashes on a regular basis and you have to reboot your brain.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm Last night I shopped at Target in the early evening - about half the customers were masked. Then I went next door to Hobby Lobby where my niece works to give her something and I doubt that more than 10% of the customers were masked. I didn't notice any employees wearing masks. I can't imagine that Hobby Lobby will be thrilled to mandate that their employees be vaccinated, to say nothing of providing them time off to get vaccinated and to recover if necessary.
Depending on how the OSHA regs are written, I suspect most franchises will be exempt if the individual location has less than 100 employees, and it is the rare McDonald's location that has that many. I don't know how Hobby Lobby is structured, but it would not surprise me if each location is owned by a single purpose legal entity, which may be considered a separate employer, so they may be exempt.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

woodworker wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:39 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm Last night I shopped at Target in the early evening - about half the customers were masked. Then I went next door to Hobby Lobby where my niece works to give her something and I doubt that more than 10% of the customers were masked. I didn't notice any employees wearing masks. I can't imagine that Hobby Lobby will be thrilled to mandate that their employees be vaccinated, to say nothing of providing them time off to get vaccinated and to recover if necessary.
Depending on how the OSHA regs are written, I suspect most franchises will be exempt if the individual location has less than 100 employees, and it is the rare McDonald's location that has that many. I don't know how Hobby Lobby is structured, but it would not surprise me if each location is owned by a single purpose legal entity, which may be considered a separate employer, so they may be exempt.
Per a FAQ on Hobby Lobby's website:
Can I buy a Hobby Lobby franchise?

Thanks for your interest! All Hobby Lobby stores are privately held. We do not sell franchises.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:12 am

This gives a whole new meaning to the "Blue Screen of Death".

I hear that the chip crashes on a regular basis and you have to reboot your brain.
For rebooting I use Dexmethylphenidate and some coffee. I recommend rebooting daily. You're laptop as well.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Citizens, it wouldn't bother me a bit if Hobby Lobby wants to be the first big company to test the new regulations in court. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Lani wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:04 am ---snip---
You wanna know which departments have the lowest low vaccination rate? First responders - police, fire fighters, and life guards. Years ago when I represented children with disabilities, I learned that people with oppositional defiance disorder tended to become police officers, linemen, fire fighters, etc., because they run to danger. (OK, I'm not using the fancy pants psychology terms. It's been awhile since I read the study.)
That makes a lot of sense. Now I understand a lot more about them. Thanks.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:24 pm I don't know why I couldn't think of a scarier title for this thread. I seem to be aging somehow.

:confuzzled:
Biden trying to catch the vote of the African American by having voodoo ceremonies at the WH?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:54 pm You're laptop as well.
Oh no I'm not.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Well, well, look who’s talking! Tell me again where you live, Bubba? I couldn’t hardly hear you what with all of that squeeeeeeeeelin’ going on in the background. :kiss:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:46 pm
northland10 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:54 pm You're laptop as well.
Oh no I'm not.
:oopsy:
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:40 am
Well, well, look who’s talking! Tell me again where you live, Bubba? I couldn’t hardly hear you what with all of that squeeeeeeeeelin’ going on in the background. :kiss:
I would visit Georgia too since my only (though adopted) grandson lives there. :batting:

Counting grandchildren does not include granddoggies and grandcats.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 am

Thanks for your interest! All Hobby Lobby stores are privately held. We do not sell franchises.
That does not mean that Hobby Lobby, the parent, directly owns and operates each retail store. It is common to have each location owned by a special/single purpose entity which is then owned by the parent. Each store is a separate legal entity and, as such, depending on state laws, OSHA, etc., each store is the employer, not Hobby Lobby the parent. Some of the obligations, e.g., lease, of the SPE may be guarantied by the parent, but this structure limits liability generally to the SPE.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

woodworker wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:49 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 am

That does not mean that Hobby Lobby, the parent, directly owns and operates each retail store. It is common to have each location owned by a special/single purpose entity which is then owned by the parent. Each store is a separate legal entity and, as such, depending on state laws, OSHA, etc., each store is the employer, not Hobby Lobby the parent. Some of the obligations, e.g., lease, of the SPE may be guarantied by the parent, but this structure limits liability generally to the SPE.
Didn't this come up when the birth control covered by insurance issue came up several years ago? Fuzzy mind this morning but I seem to remember there was something about how many "employees" Hobby Lobby had and how it applied to the stores vs the company.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Ahhhemm...that's north GA :fingerwag:

I live in central GA :biggrin:

Seriously if my car broke down in north GA I'd abandon it and run for the Atlanta metro boarder....

Trent Reznor
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 am
I would visit Georgia too since my only (though adopted) grandson lives there. :batting:

Counting grandchildren does not include granddoggies and grandcats.
Don’t feel like you have to qualify your description of your grandson. Family is what you make it. I have nine grandchildren, none of whom have my blood in their veins.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm adopted, as is my older brother, although not a blood relative. Then mom had a change of life baby. I once was spanked for telling the younger one, "Mom and dad picked me. They got stuck with you."

My parents did it right.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I'm the youngest of three siblings.

I once asked my mother if they planned to have me or if I was a mistake.

She said "Yes".
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Some wise guy once proclaimed: there will always be one more than planned...

Return to “Biden Administration”