Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Post by Foggy »

I think his announcement yesterday and the new direction he's going in are worth a new thread here.

And personally, I love what he's doing, in fact he could have done it months ago, but the whole "Our patience is wearing thin" approach is perfect. He has everything going his way, and it's becoming increasingly ludicrous to see how the Republicans are reacting.

This is not really a controversial thing. One hundred and seventy seven million Americans are already fully vaccinated, that's a clear majority of the total population. There have been some short-term side effects that are painful, but they go away relatively quickly. There have been no serious problems with the 177 million jabs. It's been proven, in a way more convincing than FDA approval, that the vaccines are harmless. The jab doesn't even hurt because the needle is so thin gauge!

Vaccination is nothing out of the ordinary - I read you get 17 vaccinations to join the armed forces of this great land of ours. There's a reason 177 million of us have gotten the vaccine as soon as we could. It's completely ridiculous and silly to be against a product that WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN when 177 million other people have already shown you that it's not harmful to get your shot!

And yet this is the hill they've chosen to die on. Biden is now officially Adolf Hitler. It's brutal, horrifying tyranny. They've already got a poll out, 42% of the unvaxxed will quit their jobs instead of getting a jab or two. It's the end of the US economy, the END! (Narrator: It's easy to tell a pollster on the phone that you're going to quit your job.)

What makes it worse is, it's all a big silly distraction from the nightmare that is just a little bit further down the road, when hundreds of thousands of people suddenly become homeless after being evicted from their homes. We've discussed that, and there's nobody out there proposing any great plans to stave that off.

But hay, let's yell and scream at Grandpa Joe Hitler for making me take my medicine! :violin: :crying:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
somerset

Re: Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Post by somerset »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:48 pm I think his announcement yesterday and the new direction he's going in are worth a new thread here.

And personally, I love what he's doing, in fact he could have done it months ago, but the whole "Our patience is wearing thin" approach is perfect. He has everything going his way, and it's becoming increasingly ludicrous to see how the Republicans are reacting.

This is not really a controversial thing. One hundred and seventy seven million Americans are already fully vaccinated, that's a clear majority of the total population. There have been some short-term side effects that are painful, but they go away relatively quickly. There have been no serious problems with the 177 million jabs. It's been proven, in a way more convincing than FDA approval, that the vaccines are harmless. The jab doesn't even hurt because the needle is so thin gauge!

Vaccination is nothing out of the ordinary - I read you get 17 vaccinations to join the armed forces of this great land of ours. There's a reason 177 million of us have gotten the vaccine as soon as we could. It's completely ridiculous and silly to be against a product that WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN when 177 million other people have already shown you that it's not harmful to get your shot!

And yet this is the hill they've chosen to die on. Biden is now officially Adolf Hitler. It's brutal, horrifying tyranny. They've already got a poll out, 42% of the unvaxxed will quit their jobs instead of getting a jab or two. It's the end of the US economy, the END! (Narrator: It's easy to tell a pollster on the phone that you're going to quit your job.)

What makes it worse is, it's all a big silly distraction from the nightmare that is just a little bit further down the road, when hundreds of thousands of people suddenly become homeless after being evicted from their homes. We've discussed that, and there's nobody out there proposing any great plans to stave that off.

But hay, let's yell and scream at Grandpa Joe Hitler for making me take my medicine! :violin: :crying:
Six, according to this (and some other sites I found):

https://usarmybasic.com/about-the-army/army-shots

Measles, mumps, diphtheria, flubicillin, rubella and smallpox.

Along with a host of others on an "as needed" basis. So yeah, mandatory vaccinations have been around for quite a while.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

"There are nine vaccines that are mandated for military members in any of the six earthbound commands: chickenpox, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, MMR, pneumococcal, rabies, Tdap, typhoid, polio, and influenza, according to the Military Health System."

"17 vaccines mandated by the US military before COVID-19 shots" https://news.yahoo.com/17-vaccines-mand ... U9kYGegaWh
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

I remember when we went to West Germany in 1980 we had to go up to Minot and get a bunch of shots. My roomie finally got the jab on Thursday. Her arm really hurts and she just wants to sleep. I told her that is what mine was like too. Except she doesn't want to saw off her arm apparently.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Hopefully, those who quit or get fired due to refusing the Covid vaccine won't qualify for unemployment.

A TV doctor was worried about medical staff quitting and leaving them short-staffed.

I'd be more worried about them getting sick/making others sick and being out for long periods or outright dying and leaving them short-staffed.

I'll bet the few who actually quit will find out they have to go crawling back or get a job somewhere else, unless they don't really need to work.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I blame donald fucking trump

he took the jab in secret so have others

they are following their" leader"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

All these states threatening to sue Biden for the vaccine mandate reminds me of the GOP suing to overturn the ACA. It took, what, six years and they still lost.

Six years down the road, whenever this is decided, I hope the lot of these governors are either dead from whatever strain finally got them, or so disabled from long covid, they need constant care.

sorry, not sorry.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

jez wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:54 pm Except she doesn't want to saw off her arm apparently.
That would be SO messy! Who's going to clean up that mess, young lady? :mrgreen:

Anyway, my point is, this whole vax/antivax thing:

1) is now probably going to become more and more violent, because that line was crossed a while ago, and the lunatics are not going to back down.

2) is phenomenally, incredibly stupid, and

3) has every element in favor of Grandpa Joe* and every element against the anti-vaxers. All he has to do is hold his ground and he wins.

:whisper: (Uncle Joe was already taken by Ioseb Besarionis dzе Jughashvili, also known as Stalin. Grandpa Joe is a little older and a little more Communist, as we now know.)

So hang in there and win, Joe. :cheer2:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 pm I blame donald fucking trump

And he's such a wuss. While bragging how he should be honored, possibly given the Nobel Peace Prize, for *creating* the vaccine, he immediately folded when boo'd for suggesting his minions get it. And to double-wuss-down, he now says he wont' get the booster.

(Narrator: He'll secretly get the booster.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I don't know why I couldn't think of a scarier title for this thread. I seem to be aging somehow.

:confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:24 pm I don't know why I couldn't think of a scarier title for this thread. I seem to be aging somehow.

:confuzzled:
Biden is going to poke your partner?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Last night I shopped at Target in the early evening - about half the customers were masked. Then I went next door to Hobby Lobby where my niece works to give her something and I doubt that more than 10% of the customers were masked. I didn't notice any employees wearing masks. I can't imagine that Hobby Lobby will be thrilled to mandate that their employees be vaccinated, to say nothing of providing them time off to get vaccinated and to recover if necessary.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Sequoia32 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm
I'd be more worried about them getting sick/making others sick and being out for long periods or outright dying and leaving them short-staffed.
Or killing a bunch of patients.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

When we traveled to Texas last weekend, I completely forgot to wear a mask the first time we had a travel stop. About half and half masks in Texas.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Don't forget your boyfriend or husband :P

Vaccines Sexy.jpg
Vaccines Sexy.jpg (141.62 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:24 pm
Sequoia32 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm
Or killing a bunch of patients.
They're already doing that.

That will stop when they are fired or quit.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Vaccines are sexy? :biggrin:

Well, me'n ol' Wifehorn did it together in a Toyota with the windows rolled down, in the middle of the big sports arena parking lot, in broad daylight with people standing around watching us. :shock:

Twice. :mrgreen:

But I haven't found a way to get a booster yet. She'll probably find out before I do. :oopsy:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:21 pm

And he's such a wuss. While bragging how he should be honored, possibly given the Nobel Peace Prize, for *creating* the vaccine, he immediately folded when boo'd for suggesting his minions get it. And to double-wuss-down, he now says he wont' get the booster.

Yeah, the minute he got boo'd he backed off. He was a little more forceful this week but it was a side bar discussion with no crowd cheering or booing.

The thing is, he spent so much time telling everybody that he was responsible for getting the vax out there but when the time came in December-January, he was too busy whining about the election and ignoring the vax. Instead, the Vax became a Biden thing and so his base automatically hates it. I doubt Trump could get that leadership position back short of doing something he is too weak to do, tell his base to man up. He squandered the ability to be the COVID slayer among his base and bolster his standing with them and actually help put a dent in COVID (yes, I don't always object to using somebody's character flaws if it can help our own needs).

I know he was barely attached to any fast-tracking, save for being the President at the time, but that does not really matter when looking at how he could have gotten the right vaxed and been a hero to them.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:05 pm Vaccines are sexy? :biggrin:

Well, me'n ol' Wifehorn did it together in a Toyota with the windows rolled down, in the middle of the big sports arena parking lot, in broad daylight with people standing around watching us. :shock:

Twice. :mrgreen:

But I haven't found a way to get a booster yet. She'll probably find out before I do. :oopsy:
Heck yeah they are sexy! Love the exhibitionism. You can do lots more fun things when you're vaxxed :biggrin:

Pfizer.jpg
Pfizer.jpg (26.98 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:16 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Yeah, the minute he got boo'd he backed off. He was a little more forceful this week but it was a side bar discussion with no crowd cheering or booing.

The thing is, he spent so much time telling everybody that he was responsible for getting the vax out there but when the time came in December-January, he was too busy whining about the election and ignoring the vax. Instead, the Vax became a Biden thing and so his base automatically hates it. I doubt Trump could get that leadership position back short of doing something he is too weak to do, tell his base to man up. He squandered the ability to be the COVID slayer among his base and bolster his standing with them and actually help put a dent in COVID (yes, I don't always object to using somebody's character flaws if it can help our own needs).

I know he was barely attached to any fast-tracking, save for being the President at the time, but that does not really matter when looking at how he could have gotten the right vaxed and been a hero to them.

Before he was claiming to have saved the world by personally developing the vaccine, he was one of the loudest and most persistent voices claiming that Covid-19 was either a Democrat-spawned hoax, or that it was no worse than the flu.

How many times per day do you think that he thinks to himself (or possible says it aloud) "Why haven't those damned wusses on the committee given me the Nobel Prize yet? I deserve it more than anyone else, especially Obama".
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Sequoia32 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm Hopefully, those who quit or get fired due to refusing the Covid vaccine won't qualify for unemployment.

A TV doctor was worried about medical staff quitting and leaving them short-staffed.

I'll bet the few who actually quit will find out they have to go crawling back or get a job somewhere else, unless they don't really need to work.
In most states, I believe, if you voluntarily quit you job, you do not qualify for unemployment benefits. Nor do you qualify if you are fired FOR CAUSE. Basically, you qualify only if you become unemployed through no fault of your own.

As for medical staff quitting, in some ways, I find it more scary to be treated by a frigging medical professional who believes that vaccines don't work or that they are a way to inject tracking or mind-control devices, or that it is a plot by Bill Gates and George Soros to literally kill off the human race. I don't want anyone so mind-bogglingly stupid to come anywhere near me when I'm sick.

As for the idea that vaccines don't work, just remember that there hasn't been a case of smallpox reported anywhere in the world since 1978. Smallpox was once one of the most deadly diseases known to man, killing millions of people. There have been almost no cases of polio in the last fifty years. Same for pertussis (whooping cough). There're not completely wiped out, like smallpox, but its close. All of this is thanks to vaccines.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The cool thing about the Bill Gates chip is that it circulates around in your blood, so they'll never be able to find it. It's always on the move. Another thing, it gets regular software updates, delivered by satellite transmission.

Those things are wicked cool. :mrgreen:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I may need a booster soon. My work laptop's wifi has been dropping more than before.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

and if I forget my social security number, I can run by the vet for a quick scan.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm The cool thing about the Bill Gates chip is that it circulates around in your blood, so they'll never be able to find it. It's always on the move. Another thing, it gets regular software updates, delivered by satellite transmission.

Those things are wicked cool. :mrgreen:
By 5G!

Return to “Biden Administration”