Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joe Oltmann FEC United - Eric Coomer Lawsuit - Dominion

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Joe Oltmann FEC United - Eric Coomer Lawsuit - Dominion

Post by Luke »

Many people say that Joe Oltmann is a despicable troll who is a political dirty trickster and liar. He's the guy who set up David Clements' GiveSendGo (now over $500K). He has his own GSG raising $54K so far at https://givesendgo.com/defendjoeoltmann. Eric Coomer of Dominion sued him for defamation. He has a Telegram: https://t.me/joeoltmann He describes himself on Telegram as: "Former Tech CEO in the fight for the soul of our nation. Authentic, unapologetic Conservative Christian. Exposing truth no matter how inconvenient. Founder of FEC United and host of Conservative Daily Podcast. Father, Husband and Patriot."

Here's Coomer's lawsuit against Oltmann (and many others) https://wp-cpr.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads ... r-Suit.pdf

Coomer.JPG
Coomer.JPG (68.02 KiB) Viewed 6854 times

Here's Joe and the guy from Conservative Daily who was also sued. CD has a previous interview that got the lawsuit started.
Pending Lawsuit
4,655 views Streamed live on Dec 23, 2020
Conservative Daily 8.06K subscribers
We are being sued by Eric Coomer. Click here to donate and help us fight back: http://bit.ly/cd-donate On this episode, we will discuss the latest news of Eric Coomer suing us, the Trump campaign, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Joe, and every media outlet that Joe did an interview on. There are going to be things that we cannot talk about, so please understand. But we categorically deny the accusation that we engaged in a "civic conspiracy" against Eric Coomer or that any of our reporting was deliberately false or defamatory.

While the litigation with Coomer is continuing, Joe keeps doing interviews digging deeper. This was just posted four hours ago by Eric Metaxas (he "kicked Dick Morris to the curb" because this was more important). It's an overview of his ranting and bullsh*t.

Joe tells his story to Eric if you don't know the background.

Joe Oltmann Discusses How A Security Genius at Dominion Voting Promised Antifa Members A Trump Loss

Like all these snowflakes, Joe encourages his supporters to harass and threaten anyone who disagrees. Here's an example from the publisher of the CSIndy:
Publisher's note: Commitment to truth comes first
Sep 1, 2021
Amy Gillentine, Publisher and Executive Editor

At the Indy, our commitment to truth comes first.

And our commitment to uncovering and exposing fraudsters and liars is a big part of getting to the truth. It’s why we’ve covered the QAnon conspiracy theorists and their pack of lies regarding the 2020 election.

It’s why we continue to cover the ridiculous allegations from Joe Oltmann of FEC United and those who blindly believe whatever claims he makes, who refuse to believe Donald Trump lost the election, despite there being zero evidence of voter fraud. (Oltmann claims Dominion Voting Systems held a conference call with antifa to bring down the election. No comment, though, on all those Republicans who won in 2020, their votes also counted by Dominion.)

Oltmann, who runs a podcast and a digital company in Denver, also is taking his lies on the road to expound on his baseless allegations. In addition to false claims about Dominion personnel, he’s added vicious attacks on Indy staff.

While we appreciate a good debate and informed differences of opinion, we draw the line at the disgusting, ridiculous, defamatory lies he’s spreading about our reporter. We’re not going to give them credence or attention by repeating those lies here, but rest assured, we are taking action.

It’s bad enough that Oltmann and his crew have damaged democracy and faith in the electoral system for no reason other than to promote their own sense of power. (He’s facing a defamation lawsuit from Dominion’s Eric Coomer for his lies; more could follow.)

We are letting our readers know that we have received threats for our reporting on Oltmann and his harebrained fantasies, and we’ve asked the police to investigate the credibility of those threats.

We’re also exploring legal options based on the defamation and slander that one of our reporters is facing — online harassment that no one should have to deal with just because her job involves rooting out lies from the crazy side of the conservative right.

While there’s always room for disagreement, Oltmann’s repulsive statements go far beyond disagreement — they are libelous and slanderous. And we’re not going to take it.
► Show Spoiler

https://www.csindy.com/opinion/columnis ... aba67.html

In December, Dominion sent Joe a preservation notice.

Oltmann Dominion.JPG
Oltmann Dominion.JPG (98.05 KiB) Viewed 6854 times

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... ltmann.pdf

NYT did a long story on Eric Coomer Aug 25, 2021:

He Was the ‘Perfect Villain’ for Voting Conspiracists
Eric Coomer had an election-security job at Dominion Voting Systems. He also had posted anti-Trump messages on Facebook. What happened next ruined his life.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/24/maga ... ction.html

Here are some posts from Joe's Telegram. Looks like he recently lost on sanctions. This nut "Ashe In America" is a big Tina Clark supporter and finds bizarre twists to lie and forward narratives.

Heidi Beedle is the reporter whom Joe references below. https://twitter.com/HeidiBeedle

Joe Oltmann, [26.08.21 11:28]
Well, someone sent this to me this morning… this is an article written about Coomer in response to Susan Dominus, NYT reporter who wrote an advertisement for Coomer and his criminal company Dominion. Something you should know… Coomer NOW admits the posts are his, so he lied in the OpEd that led to massive death threats and visits to my home… he also admits he is a skinhead and heroine addict. He admits getting 2 DUIs but left out the many posts of beating, humiliating and peeing on his then wife. The stark parallel of his bravado in speaking about his wife, his posts online and his comments on that call lead me to believe Coomer cannot help himself. You are going to want to share this article… it’s on point.

[This is an Ashe story about Coomer] https://asheinamerica.com/2021/08/26/th ... ork-times/

Joe Oltmann, [27.08.21 15:57]
There is a court hearing that you all should listen into. Ths is where the liars Coomer and his attorneys get the Corrupt and compromised Judge Marie Avery Moses to issue me sanctions and contempt order for not giving up the Antifa member that gave me access to the call to expose journalists.

You cannot talk but you can hear the corruption in first person if you would like. Transparency.... expose the evil.. hearing starts at 4 pm EST...

7206507664 code 1456915047#

Please share...

Joe Oltmann, [27.08.21 16:13]
THIS JUDGE IS A F$%^ing LIAR

Joe Oltmann, [27.08.21 18:29]
Many of you got to hear what a judge sounds like who stands as the proxy for the evil of our nation while manuevering the case in a way to act as NOT an impartial party but as a weapon. Not only did this Judge lie about wanting to throw me in jail, which Coomer's attorney directly said was his intent in conferal, but lied about the circumstances of the case as well, then muted my lawyer so she could not respond. I have no faith in our judiciary and yet how could I?

Now, I get to pay sanctions for not showing up in a place where their goal was to have me jailed for not giving up the Antifa guy, who if exposed, would be dead before his name would be uttered. and if they didnt kill him, they would surely make it so he never would have peace, which could lead to him killing himself.... then there is the part where if I went to jail which I would gladly do, I would be dead in a weeks time, by the same leftist thugs that have wanted to silence me. the entire thing is crazy...

Everyday is heavy these days, but today I got to witness a true Activist for evil. I need to take a deep breath and take a walk. I need it to get my spirit back to center.

I do want to say, it was great for you all to chime in. Everytime the bell rang with a new person joining it, I had to chuckle just a little bit. Also the reason she had to say she would not throw me in jail is because of you all. Transparency is an equalizer. So thank you for taking your time... I am grateful.

They want to bankrupt me, destroy my life and punish me for telling the truth.... I cannot imagine a more evil group of people. Yet, I would do it all over again and I will not stop fighting for truth.

Pray for me and my family if you would.. if you can support me, great. If not... I will gratefully take all the prayers you can provide. The fight will be long, but it is worth it. https://givesendgo.com/defendjoeoltmann
► Show Spoiler
There will be lots more about Joe.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: Joe Oltmann FEC United - Eric Coomer Lawsuit - Dominion

Post by LM K »

Just a small correction.

Clement's GiveSendGo is at $278,664, not $500,000. Donations have decreased significantly.
Attachments
IMG_11092021_143628_(900_x_900_pixel).png
IMG_11092021_143628_(900_x_900_pixel).png (154.44 KiB) Viewed 6708 times
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's Eric Coomer's depo. Jim Hoft at Gateway House of Boys uses archive.org to house his stuff, that's unusual. Here's Jim's article about it: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ingbuttons

There are PDFs and ways to download the content listed on the page. The transcript is lengthy. Took place 9/23-24/21. (Video says 24th, transcript 23rd)
EXCLUSIVELY, the Gateway Pundit is providing:

The Eric Coomer deposition transcript https://archive.org/details/ct-wi-coomer-eric

The Eric Coomer deposition exhibits https://archive.org/details/exhibit-p-23

The Eric Coomer deposition video
Couldn't get that Rumble to load, here it is from a downloader link: https://scloudtomp3downloader.com/rumbl ... ition.html

Here's another version of the depo. Haven't had time to go through it, this video is 2.5 hours, the Gateway video was like 5 hours. Not sure if this one is missing something or if Gateway has filler.

Here's the transcript in PDF (430K):
CT + WI Coomer, Eric.pdf
(439.04 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

ETA: Watching some of this, Sidney Powell's lawyer is a total idiot and calling the court because he wants Coomer to read some old Facebook post off the record and Coomer's lawyer thinks it's irrelevant and should be on Powell's clock (he has one hour).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Orlylicious wrote:Here's another version of the depo. Haven't had time to go through it, this video is 2.5 hours, the Gateway video was like 5 hours. Not sure if this one is missing something or if Gateway has filler.
You can look at the deposition to answer that question. It began at 11:33 am and concuded at 3:22 pm. There were probably a couple or so breaks during that time, so ... certainly not 5 hours of testimony or even real time.
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Too, also, it was Oltmann who leaked the Cyber Ninjas report in the AZ fraudit. Well, at least he claimed to have in a podcast last week with Doug Logan, I forget whose podcast it was they were on though. It happened at the same time Logan was SUPPOSED to be in front of the Congressional Committee, except he's a worthless snake. It's also suspected that the version of the report he leaked was the "fake" one that GP and others ran with.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Realist! That's very helpful, hadn't thought of that. That's why you are so loved! :lovestruck:

court-reporter-keep-calm.jpg
court-reporter-keep-calm.jpg (5.62 KiB) Viewed 6382 times

About an hour in watching in the background... Squidney's guy took a ton of time on a repost Coomer made that was a tongue in cheek "Antifa Manifesto". Up front, it says Antifa doesn't exist as an organization (which he points out TFG's FBI also said), so the idea of an organized Manifesto was satirical. Squidney's guy kept asking all around it, it seemed like a big waste of time but maybe he has some AHA moment he's trying to get to. He's also going through the NY Times article getting him to confirm stuff like his drug addiction (Coomer: "It's a terrible disease") and other stuff that seems not helpful to suing Oltmann Powell et al but maybe he'll get to a point.

And yes RdA... lots of the marks are turning on Oltmann. Here's some of Oltmann's postings on his Telegram channel:
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: At 01:29:00 he does a very nice dramatic reading of his Facebook post:

coomer 1.JPG
coomer 1.JPG (35.84 KiB) Viewed 6364 times

coomer 2.JPG
coomer 2.JPG (28.51 KiB) Viewed 6364 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, the brilliance, the bravery, the giant "F*CK YOU" to the judge!

Remembering this moment is what will keep him warm when the blanket in the cell is too thin to keep out the shivering cold. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

realist wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:12 pm
Orlylicious wrote:Here's another version of the depo. Haven't had time to go through it, this video is 2.5 hours, the Gateway video was like 5 hours. Not sure if this one is missing something or if Gateway has filler.
You can look at the deposition to answer that question. It began at 11:33 am and concuded at 3:22 pm. There were probably a couple or so breaks during that time, so ... certainly not 5 hours of testimony or even real time.
I read a lot of the transcript. Whoever is questioning Dr. Coomer spends a lot of time attempting to trap him in admissions that he thinks will be damaging, and Coomer is having none of it. So it is kind of contentious and...spiky.
A lot of irrelevant horseshit being dragged up by the defense lawyer, like a bizarre fixation with Coomer's physical appearance, including questions about tattoos, piercings etc. He also wastes an inordinate amount of time trying to analzyze one Facebook post that Coomer wrote, and tries arguing with Coomer about whether the entire post is satirical. It's an uneven fight, because the lawyer clearly doesn't know the full expanse of the phrase "satirical", and Coomer ends up schooling him on it. The defense lawyer, either because he is not too smart, or because he is being a dick, also keeps referring to him as Mr. Coomer. Which Coomer keeps correcting him on.
Of course, if you're from Gateway Pundit, then Coomer was combative, evasive and unable to answer any questions...
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I read the entire depo, after reading the lengthy ?NYT? piece on the case (I'll track it down when I get up).

The reason the def. lawyer focused on Coomer personal behaviors (including forwarding sarcastic posts) is that's all Oltmann has. The case is another extension of the Kracken style of evidence; meaning there isn't any.

The best exchanges are about antifa, "Are you antifa!" "Yes, I'm anti-fascist. I'm against fascism." "So you are antifa!" "I'm anti-fascist, yes." "Do you belong to antifa?" "There is no sugh thing. That's the point." Context: Oltmann invented an "antifa" phone call on the topic of how to bring down TFG, and placed Coomer on the call. That's what the defense is working with here.
mimi

Post by mimi »

“You are going to want to read this. 😳😳 recusal response for the Coomer judge who is not only a bad judge but corrupt to the core. OAN Attorney took the gloves off. The choice is simple… evil can only prevail when good men do nothing. Blake is a good man, as are the rest of the defendants in this BS kangaroo circus. Coomer cannot sue his way out of this. The truth is the great equalizer. 👇👇👇

It’s in Oltmann’s telegram.
mimi

Post by mimi »

Also, related:

“Dominion Voting’s Eric Coomer files new federal defamation lawsuit against conservative talk show host, tour
A lawsuit filed in federal court this week claims Clay Clark monetized false claims during his ReAwaken America Tour that Eric Coomer rigged the election.

Olivia Prentzel
11:12 AM MST on Dec 23, 2021”

A former executive at Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems filed a federal defamation lawsuit Wednesday against far-right talk show host Clay Clark, as well as his ReAwaken America Tour and ThriveTime show.

The suit alleges that the defendants, through the traveling tour and a series of nationally published interviews, “monetized a false election fraud narrative” and “prompted a constant drumbeat of outright falsehoods intended to place (Eric) Coomer at the center of an imagined conspiracy to defraud the American people.”

more

https://coloradosun.com/2021/12/23/eric ... show-host/
mimi

Post by mimi »

This is an interesting thread, though mike says not perjury. Idk why not, but he’s smarter than me!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

mimi wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:37 am “You are going to want to read this. 😳😳 recusal response for the Coomer judge who is not only a bad judge but corrupt to the core. OAN Attorney took the gloves off. The choice is simple… evil can only prevail when good men do nothing. Blake is a good man, as are the rest of the defendants in this BS kangaroo circus. Coomer cannot sue his way out of this. The truth is the great equalizer. 👇👇👇

It’s in Oltmann’s telegram.
linky please for those of us not on TG.
mimi

Post by mimi »

this might work.

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Nope for me still. I dont want to install telegram, the Russian Twitter.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Here in pdf.
Veritas opinion.pdf
(348.77 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Judge rejects Trump allies' bid to dismiss defamation case brought by ex-Dominion executive falsely accused of election-rigging
A Colorado judge rejected a request by several allies of former President Donald Trump that she dismiss a defamation case they're facing after hyping bogus 2020 election fraud claims.

The move Friday by District Judge Marie Avery Moses means that the defamation case will advance toward trial, opening the door to more extensive discovery that could shed light on the "big lie" narrative that propelled Trump's bid to overturn the election.

"There is no constitutional value in false statements of fact or the deliberate spread of dangerous and inflammatory political disinformation designed to sow distrust in democratic institutions," the judge wrote. "The public has an active interest in ensuring that there are remedies for defamatory statements."

The case was brought by Eric Coomer, a former Dominion Voting Systems executive, after several Trump allies falsely claimed that Coomer had been involved in a plot to rig the 2020 election.

On Friday, the Denver-based state court judge denied the requests by the defendants -- including the Trump campaign, Trump-aligned lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, and other prominent figures on the right -- that the case be dismissed.

She said that based on the evidence submitted so far in the case, Coomer "will be able to present the following credible evidence to a jury which would be sufficient to meet the clear and convincing evidentiary standard in support" of his legal claims.

At this stage of the proceedings, the judge must treat the evidence and claims put forward by Coomer as true. With that in mind, she said that Coomer had put forward evidence showing "actual malice" -- a standard Coomer will have to prove in order to succeed in trial.
More at the link above.

Link to the ruling - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ation-case
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Good.

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”