Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Post by northland10 »

Wait, she has allegedly to the halfway point the day before the deadline? That's some serious slow fundraising. Did she start this morning?

I guess her ability to plan ahead equals her ability to actually find evidence.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Supposedly she was over halfway. But these people are all liars, they probably just said it to get more donations.

IF they got it done, here's how it would work. Hey, if they can drain $230K from MAGA Colorado so it can't be spent on other races, not the worst thing. Recounts are lucky if they can change a dozen votes. Here Tina only has to make up 80,953 votes. Totally worth paying to see! :lol:

80953.JPG
80953.JPG (61.81 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

ETA: Tina and Sheronna tell Pigpen they raised the $230K, it has to go into escrow. This should be fun.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They wasted $230K for a recount where Tina lost by 80K votes. Trumpers spend on the most foolish things, it's remarkable. This is why Democrats will win the Senate and House.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So Orlylicious Clark Kal-el, love the new avatar, but isn't Tina supposed to be behind bars until her trial or sumpin'? What's she doing on Pigpen's show, anyway? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:28 pm So Orlylicious Clark Kal-el, love the new avatar, but isn't Tina supposed to be behind bars until her trial or sumpin'? What's she doing on Pigpen's show, anyway? :think:
From Denver Post article, the latest arrest (I'm aware of)...
According to a booking report from the Pitkins County Sheriff’s Office, Peters turned herself into the county jail in Aspen at 9:17 p.m and was booked out of the jail a little over an hour later. The sheriff’s office said she paid the $1,000 cash-only bond for her release.
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/07/22/t ... n-recount/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Why, thank you Foggy! :P Truth, Justice and the American Fogbow Hot Boy Way!

Important Friday Poll because clearly, it's going to be sooooo close. What an outstanding use of $256K. Please answer on Twitter for maximum mock.

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3m
🗳️ POLL: How many new votes will Tina Peters' $256K Recount find her? Between jailings, #TinaPeters lost her Secretary of State primary by over 85K votes. Tina MAGAGrifted™ $256K from sore losers & gets a MACHINE recount (not HAND). 🥳 #COSOS #copolitics
https://nbcnews.com/politics/elections/ ... -rcna40602
1. Over 85,000 :)
2. 1-25
3. 26-100
4. Tina will have LESS votes

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

(Grammar Nazi Narrator: Fewer, not Less)

Narrator: I voted Fewer
tek

Post by tek »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:48 pm (Grammar Nazi Narrator: Fewer, not Less)

Lili von Shtupp in the role of Narrator.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My narrator:

Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 pm
Off Topic
My narrator:

Off Topic
:lovestruck:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:48 pm (Grammar Nazi Narrator: Fewer, not Less)

Hey, been busy as Superman saving the world and Gotham City! Flight, superhuman strength, x-ray vision, heat vision, cold breath, super-speed, enhanced hearing, and nigh-invulnerability are on the menu. Grammar, that's Clark's department. :P

Superhero.jpg
Superhero.jpg (21.39 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

"The votes that Tina receives in this requested ballot recount will be the lesser of the two enumerations."

Why use short, concise, and grammatically correct wordage when you can instead turn 5 words into 19.
Luke

Post by Luke »

So the Gateway House of Boys, "creativedestructionmedia" & the Peters campaign are wildly throwing disinformation out there about an El Paso County logic and accuracy test.

Tina photo_2022-07-29_20-17-34.jpg
Tina photo_2022-07-29_20-17-34.jpg (141.96 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

The screaming story on CD Media has a "report" from allegedly a "Ballot Intake Judge" who is a "Minority" "Canvass Board" member sent *to* the Clerk. "Canvass" is misspelled in the "report". https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... y-recount/

They are so desperate for confirmation bias they've run with another ridiculous lie. In El Paso, CO, election "judges" are low level positions paid hourly. https://clerkandrecorder.elpasoco.com/e ... on-judges/

Decided to go around a few times with a dead-ender.

Then I realized she's posted this story 17 times in the last 3 hours.

Turns out the whole thing was made up by "George". Reported it for election misinformation (Twitter has a new reporting system, it's a lot better, allows you to select other tweets that relate and write a brief summary for context).

George.JPG
George.JPG (63.81 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

Tina just paid $236K and yet she knows it's so flimsy and ridiculous that she has to make stuff up to try and shore up the grifting she's been doing. When this audit turns out to be nothing, like we've seen before, will be interesting what the 189+ people have to say (she could only raise $1250 per person max which would be 189... imagine most donations were far, far less). It's their money to flush down the toilet, but it still pisses me off to see what are likely retirees & low income folk being ripped off for nothing but an ego trip.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:09 am
"The votes that Tina receives in this requested ballot recount will be the lesser of the two enumerations."

Why use short, concise, and grammatically correct wordage when you can instead turn 5 words into 19.
"Cause I can show everyone I'm more anal retentive than you. :oldman:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

just a comment even if the underlying message is fake news.

In a test run an "error" would be if a machine accepts a ballot but interprets the content wrongly. Separating certain ballots is not an error, it's designed to do that. Even a high rate of unprocessable ballots can be correct if the input is full of ugly stuff, it may be disappointing cause of the manual followup work to be done. As for the statement in a tweet above that blank ballots ought not to be sent to adjudication, it is not up to the machine to decide that appearently blanks are empty, nor the supervisor feeding the machine. The workers performing the adjudication make that determination. Generally the number of blank ballots will be reported, even though their number will generally not be taken into account in determining the outcome of the vote (may vary with jurisdiction).
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Hoft Bros at Gateway House of Boys are ANGRY! And here we go with the Sheriff nonsense. Tina shows her cards -- the grift was to get to the point of getting a "forensic audit" of the Dominion voting machines. Maybe the 189 donors were all employees of Mike Lindell? The circus is in town, where's Douggie Logan and the mighty Cyber Ninjas?
BREAKING: Tina Peters’ Team to File Charges at 8AM in El Paso County, Colorado – Calling on Sheriff to Act – Detain Voting Machines for Forensic Audit
By Joe Hoft Published July 30, 2022 at 8:45am

What the hell is going on? Seriously. When people withhold evidence in audits they are hiding something. Period. I base this on 20+ years of performing and overseeing audits around the world from East Asia to Europe. In the corporate world, if you withhold evidence from auditors, you are fired. With US elections it’s no big deal. We have to mandate that our politicians and government workers are held to the same standards and ethics that the rest of us are.

We need to uphold the law. This morning a lawsuit will be filed in El Paso County, Colorado, at 8 AM by the Tina Peters campaign. The lawsuit will address the issues and apparent corruption in the recent Colorado primary. Per our sources, the corrupt Secretary of State in Colorado, Jenna Griswold, sent her top legal team to the county to manipulate and control the recount of the primary results in that county.

In response, those calling for the recount, and forced to pay over $200,000 to perform the recounts across the state, are calling in the Sheriff this morning. They are filing a report and asking that the voting machines used in the county be set aside and a forensic audit of the machines be performed.

We recently reported on the unbelievable results in the recent GOP primary elections in Colorado. Tina Peters, a Gold Star mom, was leading in all the polls in the state for Secretary of State by nearly 20 points. But then, Peters was upset by a candidate who worked with Mark Zuckerberg’s Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) and who outperformed by 35 points on election day. This was a virtual impossibility.

Popular conservative and MAGA candidate Peters was leading in the polls and had a 15 point lead on her closest competitor Pam Anderson. It was another Raffensperger Special! But Zuckerberg’s CTCL Anderson had the night of her life and came back from 15 points down to win by 20 points over Peters. It was a miracle! Peters called for a recount of the obviously suspect results. Peters was forced to come up with hundreds of thousands of dollars to challenge the election. She was able to come up with the money at the last minute as The Gateway Pundit reported earlier this week. This led to yesterday’s developments. The audit began with an accuracy and logic test of the machines on Friday.

Ashe at AsheinAmerica wrote:
They are counting the SAME “deck” of test ballots that they used for Logic and Accuracy Testing prior to the Primary. That activity – that test – is prescribed in the Colorado Election Rules 8 CCR 1505-1 (11.3) as the methodology for testing the machines prior to an election. But today’s activities are not testing the machines prior to an election. They are testing prior to a recount. As stated in the above statue (the one that governs recounts which should take precedent over the rules where the test ballots are found), that test must be conducted using VOTER VERIFIED PAPER RECORDS with the counts compared to a manual recount. According to the people watching, none of that is happening. But when yesterday’s activities were performed, the results were shocking. The Dominion voting machines and system were spitting out over 60% of the ballots to adjudication. Some argue it should be less than 1% per EAC guidance.

As Brian Lupo reported — Dominion Voting machines in El Paso County, Co. have reportedly produced large numbers of adjudications in their Logic and Accuracy test for the upcoming hand recount of the 2022 Primary election. The recount was ordered (and paid for) by candidates, including Mesa Clerk Tina Peters and El Paso senate candidate Linda Zamora Wilson, who had her election inexplicably overturned AFTER it had been called by local news without any explanation.

According to Jim Wiley of ColoradoRecount.com:
The L&A consisted of 4,000 ballots. 2,200, around 60%, were reportedly kicked out for adjudication. Two Dominion employees were present and it still can’t be run correctly. Teams of judges are reviewing the ballots as part of the adjudication process.

Tina Peters released the following press release late last night. [posted above] This morning the Peters campaign will file a lawsuit in El Paso County, Colorado calling on the sheriff to act and demanding the Dominion machines be detained for a forensic audit.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... y-results/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Who had her election inexplicably overturned AFTER it had been called by local news
That ain't right. I ought to take a Unanimous Supreme Court to overturn the local news. FFS Kari Lake used to be on the local news, how much more legit can you be?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well alrighty then. Soooo close.
Kyle Clark @KyleClark· 1h
NEW: Colorado's largest GOP county, El Paso, has completed its recount in Tina Peters' race, where she trails by 88,000 votes. She gained one vote in El Paso. But her opponents each gained two votes. So Peters actually lost ground. #copolitics

Friggin grifters.

northland10

Post by northland10 »

The reason for the top counts in CA, TX, and FL is that they are also the top 3 populations. Save for the addition of AZ and VA, and the drop of NC and GA, the rest of those in the top ten in population were the top ten of donor counts, outside of Florida. This would tend to reduce my suspicion of strawman donors as they might be more concentrated though that could still be the case with Arizona.
Luke

Post by Luke »

$62,500 per vote! :rotflmao:
County clerk Tina Peters loses primary recount after raising $250,000: report
Julia Mueller Thu, August 4, 2022 at 5:08 PM

After raising $250,000 for a recount of Colorado’s Republican primary for secretary of state, far-right candidate Tina Peters has lost her race for a second time. The Denver Post reported Thursday that the Mesa County clerk lost by more than 88,000 votes to more moderate Republican Pam Anderson.

Peters reportedly gained just four votes in the recount, which required the quarter-million dollar fee. The Hill has reached out to the Colorado County Clerks Association to confirm.

Peters, who is a supporter of former President Trump, made headlines and led fundraising within her party throughout the primary campaigns for the office, despite being indicted on several felony and misdemeanor charges related to election fraud. Peters is accused of tampering with election equipment and having a copy made of hard drives from Mesa County’s Dominion voting machines. The Mesa County clerk said she did so to investigate what she suspected was election fraud.

The Colorado GOP in March called for Peters to suspend her campaign, and a judge barred her in May from working on her county’s elections during the midterms. She had also been blocked from overseeing the 2021 elections. A warrant for Peters’s arrest was issued mid-July.

Peters denies the charges against her, attributing the indictments and her primary loss to political retribution for her election theories. She lost to Anderson, a former Jefferson County clerk, in the state’s June 28 primary before demanding a recount. Anderson rejects the 2020 presidential election fraud claims that Trump and Peters both tout. Anderson will now face Democratic incumbent Secretary of State Jena Griswold, who ran unopposed for her second term, in the November general election.
tek

Post by tek »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm $62,500 per vote! :rotflmao:
Peters reportedly gained just four votes in the recount, which required the quarter-million dollar fee.
:rotflmao: :faint:
raison de arizona

tek wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:48 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm $62,500 per vote! :rotflmao:
Peters reportedly gained just four votes in the recount, which required the quarter-million dollar fee.
:rotflmao: :faint:
I mean, it's funny, but Peters is laughing too, all the way to the bank with all the cash over the $250k fee she raised.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 pm I mean, it's funny, but Peters is laughing too, all the way to the bank with all the cash over the $250k fee she raised.
Did she? I mean, I don't know how much the recount actually cost.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:45 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 pm I mean, it's funny, but Peters is laughing too, all the way to the bank with all the cash over the $250k fee she raised.
Did she? I mean, I don't know how much the recount actually cost.
I dunno, according to the 9News story Orly posted above she raised $500k and spent $250k on the recount. Seems she is rather restricted in what she can do with the rest though, I suppose she'll find a way to weasel around that though. Or not and just add another charge.
With Peters raising more money than the recount costs, what happens to the rest?

"She'll have to either give it to a charity. She can give it back to the contributors. That might be a really good idea here, since she's wasted half of their money anyway," said Nicolais. "She cannot use it personally. Her campaign cannot spend money to defend her personally."

That means it cannot be used to pay for her defense in the felony case in Mesa County for tampering with her county's election equipment.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/loca ... e9431cf620
Luke

Post by Luke »

But wait, there's more!

Todd Zwillich @toddzwillich 10h
Things are getting going. The line for pillow / dismantling democracy talk has formed.

BTW one of Lindell’s biggest beneficiaries, Mesa Cty Colo. clerk Tina Peters, is scheduled to be arraigned tomorrow on multiple felonies for fraud and election tampering.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”