Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Post by Luke »

My first question is: Has Mike Lindell sent MyPillows to the jail for the girls yet?

neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:20 pm Gosh, you people are so mean to these grandmas. :twisted:
And a GOLD STAR MOTHER!*

Dispelling the misperception that Tina Peters’ son died in combat
by Anne Landman • November 30, 2021

Tina Peters often begins interviews by saying she is a Gold Star mother, and that her son, a Navy Seal, died in 2017. Her Gold Star Mother status also often generates sympathetic headlines like this one from “Creative Destruction Media” on November 17, 2021: Steve Bannon introduced Tina on his show by saying she was a Gold Star mother whose son gave his life “in defense of the country.” But while Peters’ son was in the military and did serve in Iraq and Afghanistan, he did not die in combat, nor did he die defending his country.

Peters’ son, Remington Peters, was killed on Sunday, May 28, 2017, in a parachuting accident that occurred during an air show in New Jersey on Memorial Day weekend. He was part of the Navy Seal Leap Frogs team that was giving a parachuting demonstration for the people gathered to see the air show. Remington Peters jumped out of a helicopter over the Hudson River at an altitude of 8,500 feet with a team of parachutists around noon that day to perform stunts like carrying a huge American flag through the air and leaving trails of colored smoke in the sky. Peters wore a wing suit and had a smoke bracket attached to his leg. After jumping, Peters’ parachute lines became entangled. He struggled to free himself for about 40 seconds, then gave up and cut away the tangled parachute in an attempt to use his reserve chute. But he acted too late, and encountered another problem when the lines to his reserve chute became entangled with the smoke bracket attached to his leg. Without a functioning parachute, Peters then plunged into the Hudson River. He was pronounced dead less than an hour later, after the Coast Guard and Jersey City Fire Department pulled him from the water and transported him to a local hospital.

An analysis of the accident done by the military said “The Navy is working through ways to prevent such a case from happening again … For example, officials are alerting units that smoke brackets could snag on uniforms, making it harder to conduct emergency parachute procedures.” The report also said that each member of the Leap Frogs packs his own supplies the day of a demonstration. While the military ruled Remington’s death was in the line of duty, he did not die in combat, nor did he die “defending his country.” Sadly, it was an unnecessary death that occurred in the service of entertainment. Reporting on the incident, the New York Times quoted a woman attending the event who said, “It’s so unnecessary, just to entertain people, for someone to have died.”
https://annelandmanblog.com/2021/11/dis ... in-combat/

Losing your son is an unimaginable tragedy and truly sympathize with her about that. But trying to portray it as a combat death is another example of the liars and grifters these people are. Last I checked, New Jersey isn't an enemy (though having been born there...).

Who qualifies as a Gold Star Mother?
Gold Star mothers are women entitled to display a gold star on a service flag as the mother, stepmother, adoptive mother or foster mother of a United States Armed Forces member that died while engaged in action against an enemy recognized by the Secretary of Defense.

Where's Mike Lindell's comment on this? Is he already on his private plane to post bail?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:34 pm Where's Mike Lindell's comment on this? Is he already on his private plane to post bail?
He is busy working on the announcement for the MyPillow discount that he will give to anybody who donates to the defense/bail fund.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Bet you are right, Northland. Promo code 11COUNTS is coming!

Here's the indictment: https://lede-admin.coloradosun.com/wp-c ... ctment.pdf

And rut roh, Gregg's friend Doug Frank may be involved.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
mimi

Post by mimi »

The indictment says that before the software update, Peters contacted a man named Gerald Wood and told him that she may need him to do some “contract work” on Mesa County’s election system. Specifically, Wood told investigators that Peters said the work involved backing up Dominion Voting Systems machines.

Wood says he told Peters he had no familiarity with the machines, the indictment says, but that she started the process of getting him a Mesa County access badge.

Wood obtained a county access badge on May 19, but returned the badge on the same day and “was never hired by Mesa County in any capacity” and never did “any work for Mesa County,” the indictment says.

On May 23, however, Wood’s access badge was used to access secure Mesa County election offices, along with the badges assigned to Peters and Knisley, authorities say.

Security cameras in the area were disabled at the request of Knisley.

Then, on May 25, the day of the software update, Peters introduced a man she called Gerald Wood to a state elections worker. Except the indictment says it wasn’t actually Wood.
https://coloradosun.com/2022/03/09/tina ... rand-jury/

She just used the access card she had made for him. Idk who pretended to be Wood?

CBS is reporting bond to be set at $500,000 cash. Pillow money.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

mimi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:12 pm

CBS is reporting bond to be set at $500,000 cash. Pillow money.
That's a very large chunk of cash.

Cash bonds mean actual cash. Cashier's checks, personal checks, and bank transfers don't cut it. Cash or credit card only.

And, you have to pay 100% of a cash bond.

Unless Lindell has $1 million in cash at home, or credit cards with obscenely high limits, neither woman is leaving before tomorrow... or longer.

Also, such a large bond for nonviolent crimes is unusual. The judge believes both women are flight risks.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 pm That brightened my day. No bond until she sees the judge ...

FNbHws9WYAEqZ94.jpeg

:bunny: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

edit: added tweet whole text of both warrants to a spoiler
► Show Spoiler
That warrant was signed by a southpaw. Doesn't that mean it isn't valid under maritime law?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
tek

Post by tek »

Use promo code 11COUNTS to save up to 66% on the new #MyPillow Prison Collection
OL you are so devious :batting:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

tek wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:16 pm
Use promo code 11COUNTS to save up to 66% on the new #MyPillow Prison Collection
"When you are going down, go with DOWN."
tek

Post by tek »

:rotflmao:
jcolvin2 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:21 pm
"When you are going down, go with DOWN."
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Yes, but as often happens, that promo code is outdated. Try 13COUNTS instead.

:towel:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Booking photo sez it all. She's proud of herself.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

We need a spreadsheet and “People Involved” chart. I don’t know who is the who and who isn’t! :confuzzled:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:13 pm We need a spreadsheet and “People Involved” chart. I don’t know who is the who and who isn’t! :confuzzled:
All of them.

Every single one, somewhere, is part of it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So I read the indictment.

Holy shit.

Bye-bye Belinda and Tina.....

:shark1:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I bet Tina is wishing she could turn back time right about now. :shark2:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I am not really clear on what I am reading

can comeone cliff-note it for me?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 pm I bet Tina is wishing she could turn back time right about now. :shark2:
Like most of the cult, she’s in denial of reality.
W. Kevin Vicklund

B&T tried to get randos in to observe the trusted build (to install Dominion's upgraded software). SOS said no, must be state or county election officials, or Dominion employees. Also, must provide name of people attending, who must pass background check. B&T contact local IT guy and tell him they have some work for him. They then tell county HR they're hiring IT guy and need background check. Next, they tell county IT they've got a transfer employee (local IT guy) that needs login credentials. They then turn off the cameras and have local IT guy come in to get ID badge and login creds. They tell local IT guy to leave his badge and then ghost him. On day of trusted build, B&T show up with Some Dude pretending to be local IT guy, claiming he's an assistant that will be taking part in administrating the next election. Some Dude uses local IT guy's credentials to access the hard drives and illegally copies them. The copies show up online and SOS realizes where and who had access. This is where :hittingthefan: for B&T.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:10 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 pm I bet Tina is wishing she could turn back time right about now. :shark2:
Like most of the cult, she’s in denial of reality.
As evidence of her mug shot...what kind of dip[expletive deleted] smiles for their mug shot...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K

Post by LM K »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:15 pm B&T tried to get randos in to observe the trusted build (to install Dominion's upgraded software). SOS said no, must be state or county election officials, or Dominion employees. Also, must provide name of people attending, who must pass background check. B&T contact local IT guy and tell him they have some work for him. They then tell county HR they're hiring IT guy and need background check. Next, they tell county IT they've got a transfer employee (local IT guy) that needs login credentials. They then turn off the cameras and have local IT guy come in to get ID badge and login creds. They tell local IT guy to leave his badge and then ghost him. On day of trusted build, B&T show up with Some Dude pretending to be local IT guy, claiming he's an assistant that will be taking part in administrating the next election. Some Dude uses local IT guy's credentials to access the hard drives and illegally copies them. The copies show up online and SOS realizes where and who had access. This is where :hittingthefan: for B&T.
That's vile.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Also, real local IT guy got raided and had lots of his equipment seized, but had alibi for the days Some Dude used his ID.

This is going to blow up even more once they identify Some Dude. I wouldn't be surprised if Franks and possibly even MyKKKe Lindell are indicted for criminal conspiracy. :dance: Maybe even RICO? :daydreaming:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The word is getting out about the outrageous lying Bannon & Lindell are doing to keep calling Tina Peters a Gold Star Mother. In the comments, a real Gold Star Mother is very upset.

Transcript from Media Matters:

► Show Spoiler
LM K

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:25 am
Transcript from Media Matters:

MIKE LINDELL (GUEST): The big news of the day, Steve, is Tina Peters. I got notice this morning. All the media has been calling me – MIke, there's a five hundred thousand dollar bill, cash bail, Steve. I talked to the lawyers in Mesa County. They've been lawyers there for decades. They said In the history of Mesa County, maybe the United States, never have they ever seen a bail like this, unless you were a murderer. It's – this is – it comes like – I've been telling the media, Steve, this is a complete hit job. It's all trumped-up charges. They're doing it to attack because they're afraid that they're covering up the – Jena Griswold, the secretary of state and Dominion, the crimes against our country. That they deleted the 2020 election and we have proof of it all. That's all come out in this report, one and two; report three will be coming out soon. Tina is in jail right now. But she will have a bail hearing tomorrow morning.
:snippity:

BANNON: This is a disgrace for this nation to put a gold star mother in jail and the five – Mike, we've got to work to get that $500,000 right away and get her out of jail. This is unbelievable. Let me bring in Sharona ...
:snippity:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

1. Tina is still in jail.
2. So far, there's no bail money. Lindell and Bannon together could easily bail Tina and Belinda out if they wanted to do so.

They don't seem to be in a hurry.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

LM K wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:03 am :snippity:
1. Tina is still in jail.
2. So far, there's no bail money. Lindell and Bannon together could easily bail Tina and Belinda out if they wanted to do so.

They don't seem to be in a hurry.
Paging Roger Dowdell! Paging Roger Dowdell!

More post-Trussell dumb patriots need your billionaire generosity to deal with the mess they have gotten into by believing rich men's lies. Could you stretch to $300?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

What about that other young murderer, doesn't his GoFundMe account still have like over $1 million in it?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”