Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Foggy »

Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by raison de arizona »

I've followed Tina for a few years, she was local to me in NYC. She's a real piece of work. In a bad way. And she has a really filthy mouth. Anyway, her yard sign is out.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Snopes article referenced in the rawstory article has a lot more detail.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/08/25/ ... itol-riot/
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:40 pm I've followed Tina for a few years, she was local to me in NYC. She's a real piece of work. In a bad way. And she has a really filthy mouth. Anyway, her yard sign is out.
Yeah, good luck with that.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:biggrin:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And thousands of conservative male hearts secretly break.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:08 am And thousands of conservative male hearts secretly break.
:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:08 am And thousands of conservative male hearts secretly break.
They all know they want a filthy liberal to have their way with them...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC wrote: We should hear from Senators Murkowski, Collins, and Manchin if they believe there should be any consequences at all for misleading members of the US Senate in order to secure a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land.

Otherwise Roe’s undoing is their legacy too.
They will wear this shame for the rest of sad pathetic lives.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:06 pm They will wear this shame for the rest of sad pathetic lives.
… with pride, I suspect.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:01 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:06 pm They will wear this shame for the rest of sad pathetic lives.
… with pride, I suspect.
:yeahthat: Doncha know that they are God's army and will conquer the commie baby killer libs.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
raison de arizona

Not sure that is something to brag about bub.
Rod Blagojevich @realBlagojevich wrote: AOC pretends to be handcuffed. At least when I get arrested, I get arrested for real!
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Poor guy probably still doesn't know what hit him. :dance:

She's on fire. Per usual. Another victim.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:11 pm Poor guy probably still doesn't know what hit him. :dance:
I have a big problem with the first exchange. First off, the tattoo on the arm of the subject in the photo is, to me, anyway, unidentifiable. There's a big area that looks like someone scribbled over it with a magic marker, and I definitely do not see a valknot anywhere In that image, and it's a symbol with which I'm quite familiar.

Second, while some white supremacists do use it, it is far more widely used by Heathens - people who honor the pre-Christian Norse Gods and Goddesses - and who, by and large, are inclusive - not placing any importance on race. Yes, there are some white supremacists who claim to be Heathen, (just as there are those who claim to be Christian) but they are a small minority of Heathens overall and fail to realize that white supremacy is antithetical not only to how the historical Vikings lived, but to the lives and actions of the Gods themselves.

I hate feeling like I'm defending a gun manufacturer in any way, but there is no other visible symbols in that picture from the ad that are associated with white supremacists, and when I looked at the manufacturers website, I could not find any white supremacist symbols there, either. So AOC ends up citing a symbol whose presence in the image offered is questionable, and makes it sound like only a white supremacist would wear it, maligning the thousands of Heathens around the world who wear the valknot and are not racist.
raison de arizona

Are people who honor the pre-Christian Norse Gods and Goddesses typically into assault rifles? I mean, I guess I could see that?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:05 pm Are people who honor the pre-Christian Norse Gods and Goddesses typically into assault rifles? I mean, I guess I could see that?
Not among the ones I've known. In general, my experience has been that Heathens who are interested in weaponry tend to be more focused on ancient arms than modern ones. But Heathens are a mixed bunch, and I'm sure there are more than a few who have assault weapons.
raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Well this is a mess.
Suranis

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Suranis »

Putin's Republicans are really loud. :roll:

AOC's opponent, Tina Forte has a couple of naughty, naughty family members. Her Husband and son were caught up in an FBI drug and arms Bust last year...

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-rival-tina-f ... 03593.html
September 22, 2022·4 min read

Family members of the GOP nominee running against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in New York’s 14’s Congressional District have previously been arrested by the FBI after a 2019 drugs and guns bust at a warehouse in the Bronx.

Tina Forte has been slamming AOC for being soft on crime without mentioning that her family’s beverage distribution warehouse was the target of an FBI operation, leading to her husband and son pleading guilty, both of whom have committed several offences, according to The Daily Beast.

In a statement to the outlet, Ms Forte said that “one of my three children, Joseph, made some very poor decisions. In 2019 at 25, he committed a nonviolent marijuana offense and possessed a firearm. Joseph paid the price, in fines, attorney fees, and time behind bars”.

“As for my husband, he was unaware of our son’s crimes. He was only roped into the charges because of my son utilizing our business location for a single delivery of marijuana,” she added.

She told The Daily Beast that she was unaware of her son’s crimes when they took place and that he didn’t live with the family.

Ms Forte added to the outlet that her son is out of jail after good behaviour and volunteer work with older inmates.

“As a result of my son’s conduct our lives were turned upside down. My son knows he has no more chances with me,” she wrote to The Daily Beast. “His mistakes better have ended or he will have more to worry about than the police.”

Ms Forte has connections to the violent elements of the far-right, according to a report by Snopes. She has shared images on social media of herself next to the leader of the Proud Boys, has shared slogans with tinges of the QAnon conspiracy theory and took part in events surrounding former President Donald Trump’s rally on January 6 last year.

In her run against Ms Ocasio-Cortez, who beat an establishment Democrat to take the seat in 2018, Ms Forte has painted herself as a more regular Republican as she has pushed her small business credentials on the stump.

She has also campaigned on a spike in crime, putting the blame on New York state bail legislation.

New York’s 14th Congressional District seat is safely Democratic, with Ms Ocasio-Cortez winning reelection in 2020 with 71.6 per cent of the vote against 27.4 per cent for Republican John Cummings.

According to a 2020 Facebook post by Ms Forte, her business is located on Stillwell Avenue in the Bronx and in financial disclosure documents, she said the income her husband made came from a company in the same building, The Daily Beast reported.

The FBI determined that the building was where the crimes by her husband Joseph “Joey Snapple” Galdieri, and their son, Joseph Galdieri Jr, were committed, according to the outlet.

The Daily Beast reported that the FBI account of events differs from that of Ms Forte. Surveillance footage and tapped phone conversations revealed that the son orchestrated the delivery of marijuana worth $150,000 as his father walked back and forth behind him, an FBI agent said in a criminal complaint.

The husband pleaded guilty last fall to one count of conspiracy to distribute marijuana. He was sentenced to time served, two years of probation and $20,000 in forfeiture. His son was sentenced to 18 months in prison and two years of supervised release after pleading guilty to a gun charge.

A judge said in June that Ms Forte’s son “persisted in criminal conduct even while on pretrial release” after he carried on selling cannabis.

Ms Forte’s campaign website eases its otherwise tough-on-crime policies as its calls for “expunging the records of non-violent charges for marijuana possession” following the legalisation of recreational marijuana in the state of New York last year.

“This experience has given me insights to the reforms we desperately need, including decriminalization of marijuana, expungement of marijuana violations, and restoring rights for nonviolent offenders,” she told The Daily Beast.

It remains unlawful in New York state to sell cannabis without a license and Ms Forte’s campaign site is silent on federal gun charges or violent crimes, the outlet noted, adding that legal filings by an attorney representing her son before his felony conviction included substances other than cannabis.

The Independent has reached out to the Forte campaign for comment.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She's the real deal and they got nothing, so all they can do is lie about her.

raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Musk takes aim at AOC, gets more than he bargained for.
F890BF70-C330-433C-88CB-42125B492614.jpeg
F890BF70-C330-433C-88CB-42125B492614.jpeg (87.36 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The weenie strikes back.
raison de arizona

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

One might recall that Gosar was famously censured and stripped of his Committee assignments after Tweeting out an anime style video of himself graphically murdering AOC.
5EBC7ADF-18BC-4778-99D9-ABCC41DD3A4E.png
5EBC7ADF-18BC-4778-99D9-ABCC41DD3A4E.png (201.05 KiB) Viewed 819 times
Dave from down under

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Dave from down under »

My take is that She's amused by how much damage to the GOP he is doing continually.

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”