Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Followers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: Crazy Followers

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:59 am Take the footage to the cops.
Pronto.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

It would help to have pix of her in her own yard wearing the clothes in the pooping videos.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Plot to Blow Up Democratic Headquarters Exposed California Extremists Hiding in Plain Sight

Alexandra HallJulie Small
May 16

Years before law enforcement seized the contents of Ian Rogers’ safe, he earned a reputation as a talented mechanic and successful Napa Valley business owner. Rogers catered to an elite clientele of Jaguar, Land Rover and Rolls-Royce owners inside a garage off Napa’s main drag, a street spotted with boutiques and high-end bed and breakfasts.

The 47-year-old from Sonoma County, who appeared to have a passion for guns, according to Facebook posts where he dissed prominent Democrats, was also a loving husband and father who paid his bills on time, according to his family and friends.

In the fall of 2020, in the weeks after Joe Biden was declared the next president of the United States, Rogers sent an ominous text to someone he trusted, according to court records.

“Ok bro we need to hit the enemy in the mouth,” he messaged.

“Yeah so we punch Soros,” Rogers’ former employee and gym buddy, Jarrod Copeland, texted back, referring to billionaire investor George Soros.

Copeland, a Kentucky native, had been a mechanic at Rogers’ shop nearly a decade earlier.

“I think right now we attack democrats. They’re offices etc. Molotov cocktails and gasoline,” Rogers continued.

Copeland replied, “We need more people bro. Gonna be hard.”

The day after Thanksgiving, the chatter kindled a plan. Text messages contained in court records show the two men agreed to burn down the headquarters of the California Democratic Party in Sacramento, a building diagonal to the California Highway Patrol office tasked with protecting state lawmakers and daily visitors to the Capitol. Also nearby: a youth center, a gym and a popular bookstore.

The two men texted that they hoped hitting that particular target would send a message and ignite a movement. They viewed themselves as action-film heroes, referencing “The Expendables,” a popular movie franchise.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11913965/plot ... lain-sight
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Dood - the ASU hoodie is a dead giveaway!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

What a top-notch piece of meaty journalism. Thanks for that!

I'd never heard of KQED before today (east-coaster that I am). I should follow.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

p0rtia wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:58 am What a top-notch piece of meat journalism. Thanks for that!

I'd never heard of KQED before today (east-coaster that I am). I should follow.
KQED is a fixture in public radio. Their reports are featured often on NPR.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A friend and I were driving through a nearby small town and passed a house where the owner had put on the inside of what I assume is a living room picture window facing the street one of those huge banners: "FUCK JOE BIDEN." It would have blocked his/her own view and light, and in general is an ass thing to do.

I. do. not. get. it.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”