Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Followers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Followers

Post by RTH10260 »

New Hampshire man pleads guilty to threatening 6 members of Congress
Ryder Winegar to be sentenced in December

WMUR
Updated: 10:17 PM EDT Aug 9, 2021

AMHERST, N.H. —
A man from Amherst is pleading guilty to threatening six members of Congress.

Ryder Winegar, 34, pleaded guilty to six counts of threatening members of Congress and one count of transmitting interstate threatening communications.

Prosecutors said Winegar left the lawmakers voicemails in December of last year in which he allegedly threatened to hang them if they did not “get behind” then-President Donald Trump.

According to the federal complaint, Winegar identified himself by name or identified his telephone number in some of the messages.

"The threats were very concerning to members of Congress. They reached out to the United States Capitol Police. Who then contacted law enforcement, including our office here in New Hampshire, and then we began to investigate," said acting United States Attorney John Farley. "There is no indication of him being part of any larger group."

Authorities said Winegar also emailed a New Hampshire state representative in December 2020 a threat that said he would pull the lawmaker from his bed "and hang him."

https://www.wmur.com/article/amherst-ne ... s/37259714
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Re: Crazy Followers

Post by Maybenaut »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 pm
New Hampshire man pleads guilty to threatening 6 members of Congress
Ryder Winegar to be sentenced in December

WMUR
Updated: 10:17 PM EDT Aug 9, 2021

AMHERST, N.H. —
A man from Amherst is pleading guilty to threatening six members of Congress.

Ryder Winegar, 34, pleaded guilty to six counts of threatening members of Congress and one count of transmitting interstate threatening communications.

Prosecutors said Winegar left the lawmakers voicemails in December of last year in which he allegedly threatened to hang them if they did not “get behind” then-President Donald Trump.

According to the federal complaint, Winegar identified himself by name or identified his telephone number in some of the messages.

"The threats were very concerning to members of Congress. They reached out to the United States Capitol Police. Who then contacted law enforcement, including our office here in New Hampshire, and then we began to investigate," said acting United States Attorney John Farley. "There is no indication of him being part of any larger group."

Authorities said Winegar also emailed a New Hampshire state representative in December 2020 a threat that said he would pull the lawmaker from his bed "and hang him."

https://www.wmur.com/article/amherst-ne ... s/37259714
:confuzzled: The Capitol Police aren’t law enforcement?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

This seemed like the best place to drop this absolutely hilarious tidbit.

Image Image Image Image
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

She needs to learn Tuvan throat singing. That way she'd still be able to be a choir.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Followed a link from Sorryantivaxxer to this video. It's a woman who has found a Christmas tree on 17th and Q which is decorated with normal photos of Jill Biden. And apparently this is the most hilarious thing ever. She zooms in on a photo of Jill smiling and chokes herself. I watched for 2 an a half minutes and I cannot understand why she was nearly wetting herself.

I try and get into the head of these people through empathy, but for the life of me I cant understand what the hell is so funny about this. Its... a tree with photos and some cards with writing on them that I couldn't see clearly (though one seemed to be mentioning a court case.) Big effing deal. Even if it was photos of DFO I'd just shrug and maybe comment on the bad taste of the decorator.

I posted to a couple of Comments telling the cheerleaders that there is a photo of DFO on the White house main Christmas Tree. Again, who cares?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this- ... ar-AAS7eyB
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I don't get it either. I watched the first two minutes, then fast forwarded through it, stopping occasionally. It never gets any better or different. She needs help.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:17 pm I don't get it either. I watched the first two minutes, then fast forwarded through it, stopping occasionally. It never gets any better or different. She needs help.
The comments are disturbing too.

Dunno if you caught it but she has a phlegmmy cough under that fake laugh.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Off topic but the first Christmas after Mrs. V and I got married we didn't have any ornaments. So we decorated the tree with the Christmas cards we received. That was quite satisfactory. :thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Candace Owens Tells Fans to Take Quack Cure That Turns Skin Blue
Will Sommer
Mon, December 27, 2021, 5:18 AM

Right-wing personality Candace Owens is urging her fans to consume a quack medical cure known for turning users’ skin blue.

In an Instagram video posted on Thursday, Owens praised the use of colloidal silver as a daily supplement, a treatment that comes with no valid medical use and plenty of health risks.

“Yes, colloidal silver!” Owens said in the video. “I take colloidal silver every single day, I love colloidal silver. That is a great one. That is another one that people probably know nothing about.”

While Owens and others have praised preventative use of colloidal silver as a way to stave off illness, colloidal silver has no valid medical purpose and plenty of potential dangers. In extreme cases, according to the Mayo Clinic, colloidal silver can cause seizure or organ problems.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candace-owen ... 20957.html
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Smurfette? Or just to-the-bone crazy?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:58 pm Off topic but the first Christmas after Mrs. V and I got married we didn't have any ornaments. So we decorated the tree with the Christmas cards we received. That was quite satisfactory. :thumbsup:
That's adorable. My parents didn't have a dining room table, so they opened the oven door and ate on that. :lovestruck:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ok that’s weird Foggy. Unless your mom was a fanatical oven cleaner. :kiss:

Mine didn’t have a table either. They bought a door and set it on suitcases, invited all their friends.

Later, dad put legs on the door. It was our dining room table until I was 14.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:49 pm Ok that’s weird Foggy. Unless your mom was a fanatical oven cleaner. :kiss:

Mine didn’t have a table either. They bought a door and set it on suitcases, invited all their friends.

Later, dad put legs on the door. It was our dining room table until I was 14.
We used a big, heavy mirror stacked on milk crates for the first year.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I still think my oven door story is the most romantic, because they had to sit on the floor. A big ass mirror on milk crates might be pretty low to the floor, though, now that I think about it. Depending on how many milk crates you have stacked up.

But once Phoenix520's dad put legs on the door, you could sit in chairs like real Americans.

:flag:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Real Americans? Real American Natives did not need no f*ing European contraptions :twisted:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Some of you clearly have ancestors who emigrated from Yorkshire, England.
► Show Spoiler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Mrs and I had a six ft wooden cable reel for a table with paper mache chairs.

We moved a lot when I was a kid, and one thing every town had was cardboard boxes, newspaper, and Elmers glue. You could make any furniture you wanted, and you didn't have to worry about leaving it behind. Just bring your tools and brushes. Laminate cardboard for greater strength and rigidity. Use sticks for dowels and paper mache at the joints. Worked great.

Brought that skill to our marriage, and Mrs was very skeptical. As each boy child grew, they learned how to make their own box chair. We didn't get fancy with knives and joinery, but we did get lavish with paint. Childproof, easily repaired, and much cherished when we moved which was the whole point when I grew up - leave it behind and make new ones. Not this generation. But time won. Once forgotten, nature took it's course and each box of memories disintegrated on it's own.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, that's fascinating, and I'd love to see it done. Very cool. 8-)
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Oh, we were Pinterest before Pinterest was cool.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:16 am Some of you clearly have ancestors who emigrated from Yorkshire, England.
► Show Spoiler
I do have ancestors from Scagglethorpe, aye.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... -on-way-to
Authorities in Iowa have arrested a man who was found during a traffic stop to be carrying a rifle and a "hit list" that included President Biden and Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Kuachua Brillion Xiong, from Merced, Calif., was taken into custody last week after allegedly telling police who pulled him over for driving aggressively that he was on his way to the White House "to kill persons in power," according to federal court records that were unsealed Tuesday.

Authorities said they found an AR-15-type rifle, ammunition, body armor, medical kits and a grappling hook in Xiong's vehicle, per court records.

Xiong's "hit list" of targets was compiled from TikTok videos, according to court records. In addition to Biden and Fauci, the Times reported that the list included former Presidents Clinton and Obama and Meta Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg, among others.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suburban man gets more than 3 years in prison for threatening to kill Democrats at Biden inauguration

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cri ... story.html
A south suburban man was sentenced to just over three years in federal prison Tuesday for leaving a message for a U.S. representative threatening to shoot up “terrorist” Democrats at Joe Biden’s inauguration in Washington early last year.

“We will surround the (expletive) White House and we will kill any (expletive) Democrat that steps on the (expletive) lawn,” Louis Capriotti could be heard saying on the Dec. 29, 2020, call, in a distinctly south suburban Chicago accent. “If they think that Joe Biden is going to put his hand on the Bible and walk into that (expletive) White House on January 20th, they’re sadly (expletive) mistaken.”

Capriotti made a similar threat concerning then-Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. The voicemail went on to refer to Democrats as “god hating” and “(expletive) terrorists.”

The 37-month term handed to Capriotti by U.S. District Judge Ronald Guzman on Tuesday was seven months longer than what prosecutors had asked for.

Capriotti, an unemployed used car salesman, was arrested at the Chicago Heights home he shared with his mother just days after the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump. He’s been held without bond after a magistrate judge deemed him a danger to the community.

In asking for a sentence of 2 ½ years in prison, prosecutors said Capriotti’s threats were the culmination of a lengthy criminal history that includes convictions for domestic battery, assault and violating an order of protection.
I assume the 46-year-old was living with his mother as he had gotten booted from places for said domestic battery and assault.
101010 :towel:
realist

Post by realist »

You gotta be kidding me.

I'm reading a transcript of the plaintiff in a lawsuit against the drug store where she is claiming to be injured after receiving a flu shot, where she stiffened up and passed out and now has all sorts of issues.

During her testimony she stated, when asked why it took such a long time to follow up with a doctor after being released from the emergency room she stated that she didn't have Medicaid or Medicareand no one would see her (BS of course, the county hospital would have if no one else, but...) and she couldn't afford it.

She then came up with this gem: "but then that's when Trump got Obamacare through and I was able to be seen."

Yes, the incident occurred during Trump's administration.
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Freedom means I can poop on my neighbor’s porch?
84D837B7-2DD4-46FB-93B4-560BAD389D39.png
84D837B7-2DD4-46FB-93B4-560BAD389D39.png (511.92 KiB) Viewed 400 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Take the footage to the cops.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”