GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
PaulG

Re: GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Post by PaulG »

WTF does "it ended up being a net positive" even mean? Simplistic drivel. "OK, Uganda didn't work out, but what about Seychelles, huh?" Jesus and my old World History teacher weep.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Post by raison de arizona »

Candace Owens is (still) an idiot.
Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Candace Owens wonders if LGBT people are actually LGBT or are just "suffering underneath": "Instead of acknowledging that these people have been harmed and trying to help them, we now have a society that just celebrates it"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Post by tek »

tek wonders if Candace Owens is really an attention whore, or if she's just suffering underneath..
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Why not both? :shrug:
raison de arizona

tek wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:19 pm tek wonders if Candace Owens is really an attention whore, or if she's just suffering underneath..
I dunno, but I think I'm with Phoenix.
ETA: P.S. That is reportedly Kanye West that Owens is with.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Candace Owens: “I would be terrified if I got onto a plane and I saw a woman flying the plane.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I just don’t see this misogyny playing well in the suburbs with Republican women who are not insane.

I’m pretty sure most of them want their daughters to have good careers, and if they want to fly, then, by dog, they should fly.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:06 pm
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Candace Owens: “I would be terrified if I got onto a plane and I saw a woman flying the plane.”
She is just plain stupid.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:06 pm
She has NO clue how much work and effort it takes to get qualified as an Airline Transport Pilot [the FAA certificate you need to do that job]...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No clue how many women pilots flew non-combat missions in WWII.

Sadly, her viewers will never know about that.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:18 pm No clue how many women pilots flew non-combat missions in WWII.

There have been female airline pilots since at least the 1960s, maybe the 1950s. I seriously doubt that there are any statistics showing that their safety record is any worse than that of their male couterparts.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:21 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:18 pm No clue how many women pilots flew non-combat missions in WWII.

There have been female airline pilots since at least the 1960s, maybe the 1950s. I seriously doubt that there are any statistics showing that their safety record is any worse than that of their male couterparts.
Amelia Earhart
tek

Post by tek »

http://66.39.103.65/Exhibits.html
see the "breaking barriers" exhibit
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:06 pm https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 98634?s=20
I guess that's the reason why the cockpit crew is already working hard when passengers board, so they don't ask for barf bags when they know who flies them across the country :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Someone should tell her about Bessie Coleman.

https://womenshistory.si.edu/blog/pilot ... 2C%20Texas.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:03 pm Someone should tell her about Bessie Coleman.

https://womenshistory.si.edu/blog/pilot ... 2C%20Texas.
Wow, she’s bad ass.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

As hard as it is to believe, her media consumers are dumber than she.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

It's easier to hate whomever you are told to hate than to actually think things through.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:06 pm https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 98634?s=20
meet the female pilots in training ...
► Show Spoiler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:56 pm
meet the female pilots in training ...
► Show Spoiler
Saw a couple women in short-shorts. But the video is a dude with a male flight instructor.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:12 pm :snippity:
Saw a couple women in short-shorts. But the video is a dude with a male flight instructor.
While indeed the ladies are intended to be eye candy, what you see them do is the preflight walk around inspection to determine airworthiness, in order for them to do that, they either need to be pilots themselves, pilots in training, or being the much higher bar of being a certificated A&P mechanic like me...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
much ado

Post by much ado »

It's not hard to find videos of female commercial and fighter pilots. Here's a random one. They seem to fly for United Airlines...

much ado

Post by much ado »

Here's a CBS News segment on the same pair of pilots. They fly for FedEx.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I don't know why you are taking these idiots seriously. They are just saying it to get clicks by "making Libs mad," not because they actually mean it. The worst thing you could do to these no hopers is yawn.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

more females
meet the female pilots on cargo plane...

Return to “Current Politics”