Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sleeveless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Sleeveless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, hide the children and pullets. More info mañana, I think we're in the Sheraton downtown, going to the Zoo on Thursday the 5th, meet us at 10 am.

Mini-Meetup!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Hold yer horsies, I'm comin' to Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9!

Post by Azastan »

I will try to work this into my schedule. Might be tough, though. I will definitely need more details to figure out how I can accomplish this!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Details" include taking Azastan, right? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait. Foggy, weren't you going to be on the bus tour with Caitlyn Jenner in California? She's going to be crushed. Does she know yet? First you let down your pal Amy (she's been really hostile on Twitter since that happened) and now this. Hope they don't let Queen Romana know and we find out you're going to GITMO. :batting:

Can you get a connection through Huntsville and do some square and/or pole dancing with The Spork on the way? :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

Wait just a darned minute! According to all of the RWNJs I see on the inter tubes, BLM and Antifa destroyed "many" American cities last summer! Seattle is certainly one of them. How are you visiting a destroyed city? Will Corey Booker be there to accompany you on a trip to destroy the suburbs? Is that what this is all about?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:18 am "Details" include taking Azastan, right? :biggrin:
Oh man, I would NOT want to try to drive a horse trailer through downtown Seattle LOL.

However, you are all welcome to visit us here at home, just 30 miles from the centrally located Seattle Sheraton!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:02 pm Seattle is certainly one of them. How are you visiting a destroyed city?
It's just like visiting Pompeii :biggrin:

I'll see myself out...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I thought Seattle done got resurrected after the former asshole left office? :confuzzled: :think:

Anyway, our targets (our niece, her husband, her mother (my SIL), and most importantly, my niece's 3 year old boy) live on Bainbridge Island. Mostly I will be there visiting, but I can ditch the fambly for a night and we could have dinner in a restaurant downtown. Or, like I said, anyone who can join us can meet up at the Zoo on Thursday at 10 am.

HOWEVER, here is the way we have held meetups in the past, so we have some security:

If you can, or even might want to join up for dinner or something, send me a PM.

I will create a hidden user group, a hidden forum, and a hidden thread. ONLY the people I add to the user group are able to see the thread. No one else has permission to see the group, the forum, or the thread. That way, we can exchange cell phone numbers, exact locations (I'm not really at the Sheraton) where we might meet without inviting any birthers or poots to pester us.

I'm thinking Saturday night would be a good time, it's the weekend. But we'll discuss this privately in the secret thread.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:14 pm I thought Seattle done got resurrected after the former asshole left office? :confuzzled: :think:

Anyway, our targets (our niece, her husband, her mother (my SIL), and most importantly, my niece's 3 year old boy) live on Bainbridge Island. Mostly I will be there visiting, but I can ditch the fambly for a night and we could have dinner in a restaurant downtown. Or, like I said, anyone who can join us can meet up at the Zoo on Thursday at 10 am.

HOWEVER, here is the way we have held meetups in the past, so we have some security:

If you can, or even might want to join up for dinner or something, send me a PM.

I will create a hidden user group, a hidden forum, and a hidden thread. ONLY the people I add to the user group are able to see the thread. No one else has permission to see the group, the forum, or the thread. That way, we can exchange cell phone numbers, exact locations (I'm not really at the Sheraton) where we might meet without inviting any birthers or poots to pester us.

I'm thinking Saturday night would be a good time, it's the weekend. But we'll discuss this privately in the secret thread.
I doubt I can make, work and all, plus I don't get around like I used to. Driving downtown would freak me out, I'm still a jumpy driver since accident in April.

Seattle has recovered from CHOP occupation. Don't believe Fox 😊

That said, can I recommend Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island? Been awhile since I visited, but I think reservations are recommended. https://bloedelreserve.org/

Edit, stupid autocorrect.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Of course you'll take time to scoot across the bridge to Mercer Island to visit the childhood home of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Hahaha, Walter couldn't even find us in pitifully tiny Myrtle Beach, he'll never find us in the big city!
:lol:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:14 pm Mostly I will be there visiting, but I can ditch the fambly for a night and we could have dinner in a restaurant downtown.
Probably something to discuss in the secret group, but it might be easier if there was a dinner/meet up in south King County since it's easier to move around down there, I think more of us live down there, and there's decent places to eat....and there's free parking.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Guess I don't rate!

Edit: sent a pm, never got a reply.

:shrug:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Azastan wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:36 pm Guess I don't rate!

I also sent a pm a few days ago and did not get a reply. Foggy is probably tied up with other things. I'm sure it will come.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
50.JPG
50.JPG (51 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:40 pm
Azastan wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:36 pm Guess I don't rate!

I also sent a pm a few days ago and did not get a reply. Foggy is probably tied up with other things. I'm sure it will come.
Glad it's not just me :lol: , but it does make it hard to do any planning!
Foggy
Dick Tater

Sleepless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Post by Foggy »

YOU BOTH RATE!

I apologize, I was under the gun of continuing education. There's CE for my state insurance license, which I am all caught up on. But there's also Marketplace CE (by CMS) and the deadline was midnight last night, and I finished about 8:30 pm last night. I am now fully licensed by the state of North Carolina, and certified by CMS to do Affordable Care Act enrollments on the Marketplace. But it ate my last few days. On the bright side, I scored 100% on all three of the exams.

I did create a secret forum, a secret group (with both of you in it, check the User Control Panel), and a secret thread, but I haven't changed permissions on the group so you can see the secret thread yet, which will happen today. I figured we have a few days before I get out to the Left Coast.

Again, apologies to both of you. But today I'm back (and I have other forum things to do too also, which I will try to fit in).

But first ... Musical Asskicking! :boxing:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Re: Sleepless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Post by Foggy »

OMG, I have been fighting my printer all day. I finally got the secret group permission to read the secret forum, though, so you both should have access to the secret thread.

If that link works for anybody else (except the greenies), let me know so I can order all you pissositos sent to Gitmo and executed. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, and hint for the challenged: I can check your permissions, no matter who you are, and double check whether you can see the thread or not, so don't try to booshit a booshitter. :fingerwag:
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Sleepless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Post by Azastan »

I can see the thread!
jemcanada2

Re: Sleeveless in Seattle, Aug. 4 to 9! (renamed)

Post by jemcanada2 »

A mini-meetup starting on Obama’s 60th birthday? :think: :think:

Conspiracy! Conspiracy! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Have a great time everyone! :bighug:
slq

Post by slq »

Sadly, I think I'll miss you, Foggy. I'm in Chicago for a family emergency. Things are going OK now, though.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Glad things are better!
:bighug:
slq

Post by slq »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 am Glad things are better!
:bighug:
:lovestruck:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”