Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dance! Dance! Dance!

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Dance! Dance! Dance!

Post by bill_g »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:36 am Hubby wants to add some of these Rawly NC moves to our swing dancing repertoire.
https: //m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz3iNTJta2A&feature=youtu.be
So, hubby wants you to twirl your leg over his head without karate kicking him in the skull? Hopefully hubby realizes this pair are only fourteen years old or so.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Well, if we're talking about Foggie & hula, here's men's hula.

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I loves me some diversity in dancing!!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

bill_g wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:32 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:36 am Hubby wants to add some of these Rawly NC moves to our swing dancing repertoire.
https: //m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz3iNTJta2A&feature=youtu.be
So, hubby wants you to twirl your leg over his head without karate kicking him in the skull? Hopefully hubby realizes this pair are only fourteen years old or so.
He has the upper body strength because of genetics and swimming it's only his knee don't give out! :dance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup: on the video.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:44 am I loves me some diversity in dancing!!!!! :biggrin:
I love me some pics of pecs. :lovestruck:
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Tiredretiredlawyer

:rotflmao:
Tiredretiredlawyer

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

That'll wake you up!

Thx.
Tiredretiredlawyer

From Hubby - Electro Swing!

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Awesome!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer

From Hubby.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup: Really cool!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here's a good one for Valentine's Day - the music video from Mirror Mirror, a Snow White redo with Julia Roberts as the evil queen. Not the fanciest dancing, but definitely one of the most entertaining (and feel-good) dance videos.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the costumer took the Disney Snow White dress and upped it into an actually attractive costume.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer

Fun!!!!!! :biggrin:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

One more. This is from a recent Jackie Chan movie, his first Bollywood production. The movie is a bit confusing until you get into the rhythm. It switches between English and Chinese without the benefit of subtitles. But it's a pretty shallow plot and you won't have any trouble figuring out who the bad guy is and what he's up to.

I may have told everyone years ago that I'm a huge Jackie Chan fan. Police Story, Super Cop, Accidental Spy, Who Am I? are all great movies, and all are available either dubbed or reshot in English. Chan's unique style of Kung Fu comes from the fact that he never actually trained in Kung Fu. His parents dumped him at a theater academy when they moved to Australia, so he's a trained singer and dancer and developed his comedic fighting style using his theater training.

By the time this movie was filmed, he'd become too old for his usual theatrics so he has a gorgeous young protégé he's trained in his method to do the fighting scenes and stunts. But the man can still dance. (he's a huge pop singer in China, BTW, sings most of his movie's theme songs.) Anywho, I present to you the closing dance number from (cringing from probably one of the worst movie titles ever) Kung Fu Yoga.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

both were fun! :biggrin:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I love Jackie Chan, too! It’s a miracle he can walk, let alone dance, after all his injuries.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:05 pm I love Jackie Chan, too! It’s a miracle he can walk, let alone dance, after all his injuries.
I know, right? I confess I love the bloopers he rolls during the credits (he got the idea from Burt Reynolds when he was in Cannon Ball Run as a very young actor breaking into the US market). Have you seen Skiptrace? Good movie not a lot of fighting, but some great comedy. It co-stars Johnny Knoxville. Here's a scene featuring an actual Mongolian tribe singing Adele's Rolling in the Deep. Again, not a lot of dancing (sorry) but enough, I think, to qualify for the thread.

► Show Spoiler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Made my night.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Tiredretiredlawyer

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Super cute.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

SO cute.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”