Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Neonzx aka Jimbot

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Neonzx aka Jimbot

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Lizards can do that. Beware!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

neonzx wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:28 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:55 am Didn’t Obama work at a Baskin-Robbins when he was a teenager? :think: :think:

Conspiracy :panic: :panic: :panic:
:eek: :o :shock:

So this supposed "friend" of mine might be a "Jimbot 2.0" lizard person able to change his appearance from a Black dude into a Jewish dude? :faint:

I've been conned for 30 years. :oopsy:
Eggsactly! Have you ever seen them in the same room together? :lol: :lol:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:59 pm Lizards can do that. Beware!
And I never checked if there was a basement under the Baskin-Robbins in that strip plaza, either, damn it. :-?

:tinfoil:
Tiredretiredlawyer

You gotta stay focused!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Well, talking about international travel....

My sis traveled to Dubai UAE with her boyfriend. They got COVID. They are back in L.A. but quarantined to the house. She can't see her young children for Xmas. --- international travel was a bad plan.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Good luck to them. It's a shame about Christmas and the kids. Can't get that back.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Holy crap ...

So, I am locked out of my Google account for security reasons -- which means I don't have my cellphone either because it's all tied together.

And there is no support # to call (and I don't have a working phone anyway). :roll:

I have my backup email account but, for the moment, I am in flying solo. *thud*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

FREE NEONZX! FREE NEONZX! FREE NEONZX! FREE NEONZX!

:boxing:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

One of my investment properties is under contract sale to hopefully close in a couple weeks so I can travel. Sis thinks Amtrak is as bad as commercial airlines COVID wise. I don't agree --- I trust AndyinPAs judgement, thus maybe a sleeper car is the way to go.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:53 am One of my investment properties is under contract sale to hopefully close in a couple weeks so I can travel. Sis thinks Amtrak is as bad as commercial airlines COVID wise. I don't agree --- I trust AndyinPAs judgement, thus maybe a sleeper car is the way to go.
I wouldn't trust any transportation mode that didn't require employees to be vaxxed.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:51 am
neonzx wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:53 am One of my investment properties is under contract sale to hopefully close in a couple weeks so I can travel. Sis thinks Amtrak is as bad as commercial airlines COVID wise. I don't agree --- I trust AndyinPAs judgement, thus maybe a sleeper car is the way to go.
I wouldn't trust any transportation mode that didn't require employees to be vaxxed.
I'm hoping to see passenger vax mandates too with the way things are going.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Right now, Omicron makes me a little more nervous about any travel. If I were traveling now, I'd stay in the sleeper, but I'd have my meals delivered, which the car attendant will do. Eating in the dining car is a nice part of the trip, where you get to meet fellow travelers and stretch your legs, but I'd be more cautious now than I was last summer. It was the very start of the Delta variant then, but that's not nearly as contagious as Omicron.

At the same time, while we have switched to KN95 masks, much of what I'm reading is that you pretty much better expect to get this one, no matter how hard you try not to. :( I know of more people now who are picking it up, being as careful as ever, with no clue where it came from. None has really been very sick.

If you are in a roomette, you share bathrooms. A bedroom gets you a private bathroom and shower, but it's much more expensive.

I've got a major Costco trip to do, but then I think I am going back to grocery pickup and takeout at restaurants. Over the last year, we have gone to restaurants, but only on off hours, preferably outside, and not often. I won't know until tomorrow, but last New Years Eve, we did take-out from a nearby restaurant that had filet mignon as the special for the evening. We did pickup, and were surprised at how really good it was. I've got my fingers crossed.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

idunno.png
idunno.png (4.8 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (5.54 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Cue the Beach Boys - ♪ ♫ I Get Around!
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Nephew and niece fell in love for the resort dog in Hawaii ... they had to leave for the mainland today. :cry:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
9bb20b82a81110853d5457e3b7adfa5c27d7af14-1.jpg
9bb20b82a81110853d5457e3b7adfa5c27d7af14-1.jpg (384.96 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

NEVER NEVER accidentally get yourself on the Scientologists mailing list.

When I left up north, I did not put a forwarding address on my USPS mail. I changed my phone number. They still found me. (skip-trace?) -- this has been going on for nearly 20 friggin years.

Today these were in my USPS Informed Delivery email alert for arrival.

4 MAILERS FROM THESE ASSHOLES!
crap.jpg
crap.jpg (141.61 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

:fuckyou: :cussing: :mad2:
:explode:
Tiredretiredlawyer

Time to sue the Scientologists for stalking?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:11 am NEVER NEVER accidentally get yourself on the Scientologists mailing list.

When I left up north, I did not put a forwarding address on my USPS mail. I changed my phone number. They still found me. (skip-trace?) -- this has been going on for nearly 20 friggin years.

Today these were in my USPS Informed Delivery email alert for arrival.

4 MAILERS FROM THESE ASSHOLES!

crap.jpg

:fuckyou: :cussing: :mad2:
:explode:
You need to get on the Catholic mailing list. Tons of Kewl swag.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:53 am

An elderly friend of the family was on about a million Catholic give-us-money lists, and she gave it to them! She didn't have enough money to feed herself and she was sending money to the orphans. Her d-i-l and I went over there one day to clean her house and make room for her wheelchair, and while we were there we wrote "deceased" on all the mailings and dropped them back in the mailbox. They stopped.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:57 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:53 am

An elderly friend of the family was on about a million Catholic give-us-money lists, and she gave it to them! She didn't have enough money to feed herself and she was sending money to the orphans. Her d-i-l and I went over there one day to clean her house and make room for her wheelchair, and while we were there we wrote "deceased" on all the mailings and dropped them back in the mailbox. They stopped.
Oh, what would I ever do without my free subscription The Epoch Times, or adorable Christmas cards from Navajo orphans, or tiny wooden crucifixes (made in China), or calendars, note pads, return mail address labels, pens that don't write, plastic Rosaries, a dozen St Anthony bracelet charms, or these teeny tiny bits from some certified Holy Cloth?

I gave some Sisters a hundred bucks years ago to fix their foundation on their Sanctuary, and I have personally saved at least a half dozen postal workers their jobs. That's what I call a really good ROI.

PS: I'm sorry about your friend. She's generous to a fault. I'm glad you were able to put a stop to it.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:23 am ... and I have personally saved at least a half dozen postal workers their jobs. That's what I call a really good ROI.
I have thought of that, as well. At least it's supporting the Postal Service (even if it as non-profit rates). Plus, they get dumped into my recycle bin so maybe something good can be made of them later. :thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I visited the Scientology office in our nation's capital in 1970 with a buddy, and we wrote our addresses in the guest book (my dad's address, where I lived in high school). My father still gets mailers from them at his condo, fifty two years later.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

F*CK, he went. I sent him a happy Dad day text with a personal update and I received this later in the middle of the night.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Why could he not be satisfied with solo hikes in state/national forests? :brickwallsmall:
Attachments
assholejz'.jpg
assholejz'.jpg (254.55 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Adventure of a lifetime, my friend. I am so jealous. :oldman:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Your dad's rental looks a little worse for wear. His tour guide seems nice though.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”