Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Who’s ready for a Wisconsin Fraudit???

Sequoia32
Verified:

Re: Who’s ready for a Wisconsin Fraudit???

Post by Sequoia32 »

Hey MAGAs, anybody (with enough time and patience) can do their own audit! Here's Dane co.
2020 General Election

November 2020 General Election Ballot Images
November 2020 General Election Recount – Live Stream Recordings
Cast Vote Records
Unofficial Election Night Results

The ballots images for the 2020 General Election are contained in zip files (accessed above). Each reporting unit has its own folder containing all the ballot images captured by the polling place tabulator on Election Day. The images are PDFs. They have no identifying voter information. They are randomly sorted and the date stamp pertains to the date the images were downloaded from Dane County’s election software.

The Cast Vote Record is also posted. This is a corresponding log to the ballot images. Again, every ballot record is completely anonymous and not connected in any way to individual voters.

USER NOTE: Along with the ballot images, the Dane County Clerk’s Office provides a pdf of unofficial election night results from the 2020 General Election (also accessed above). These are the results the voting equipment tabulated on Election Day.

The final, official canvass results posted on the Clerk’s Results webpage (as well as on Wisconsin Elections Commission’s website) for any county/stated/federal races also include counted provisional ballots and other small adjustments. These adjustments are not tallied by the voting equipment, rather through the County Board of Canvass process. It is very important that any ballot image audit results only be compared to the unofficial, election night results.

Certain ballot images are not available online. Below is a list of the affected wards and the reasons they are not available.

Towns of Cottage Grove and Oregon: The ballot images for the Towns of Cottage Grove and Oregon are not online because both of these municipalities used a central count location for processing absentee ballots. Poll workers were required to write the voter number on the back of the ballot. Without redaction, it would be possible to match a voter with their specific ballot.
Village of Rockdale and City of Madison Wd 92: Internal errors prevented the saving of ballot images.
City of Edgerton: Rock County programs the equipment for the entire City of Edgerton and these ballot images are currently in the possession of Rock County.
City of Madison Wd 140: Ballots for this small ward were hand-counted and not tabulated by election equipment. No ballot images exist.
https://elections.countyofdane.com/Auditing
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Well..

Since I cannot have everything handed to me on a platter, plus a pony, plus my wild delusions vindicated…

FRAUD!!!!!! :crazy:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bobb has got the numbers at hand:
Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb
Wisconsin audit findings:
44,272 individuals voted without proof of ID. The margin of victory in on 20,000
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Votes without ID? Perhaps one ought to check the procedures and see which category of voters do not present an ID. Eg. members of the army?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 pm Votes without ID? Perhaps one ought to check the procedures and see which category of voters do not present an ID. Eg. members of the army?
Bingo. I have voted in every election since I turned 18. For almost 20 years I lived outside of Florida and voted absentee every election. All I ever had to do was fill out my absentee ballot form, they mailed me a ballot, I filled it out and mailed it back. I never had to have it notarized, so of course, nobody ever checked my ID. And every single time I voted I was a perfectly legal, registered voter, with every right to have my vote counted.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RVInit wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:08 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 pm Votes without ID? Perhaps one ought to check the procedures and see which category of voters do not present an ID. Eg. members of the army?
Bingo. I have voted in every election since I turned 18. For almost 20 years I lived outside of Florida and voted absentee every election. All I ever had to do was fill out my absentee ballot form, they mailed me a ballot, I filled it out and mailed it back. I never had to have it notarized, so of course, nobody ever checked my ID. And every single time I voted I was a perfectly legal, registered voter, with every right to have my vote counted.
Indeed, depending on state laws and the allowance of ID-less votes, lack of ID at voting is no more proof of fraud than it's proof of military service, absentee ballot, or Alzheimer's.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Wisconsin Senate Republicans want further review of just-completed election audit
Republicans in the state Senate announced Monday they were launching a review of a recently completed audit of the 2020 election, just days after one of their members said the audit had shown voting had been safe and secure.

The announcement kicked off a review — limited in scope for now — of an audit that was completed three days earlier after months of work. A separate, more expansive review by Assembly Republicans is ongoing.

Senate leaders announced their plans just hours after Assembly Republicans disclosed they had hired more attorneys at taxpayer expense to try to make sure their review survives a legal challenge.

Senate Republicans do not plan to hire outside attorneys or investigators to assist them and their work could take only a short period. The Assembly review is costing taxpayers $676,000 and could stretch into next year.

Joe Biden won Wisconsin by 0.6 points. Recounts and court rulings confirmed his victory over Donald Trump. A report released Friday by nonpartisan auditors included no findings that would draw the results into question but concluded the state Elections Commission needs to adopt formal rules if it wants to continue to allow absentee ballot drop boxes.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol ... 541042002/
raison de arizona

Full story: https://www.fox6now.com/news/wisconsin- ... s-findings

Sen. Ron Johnson's take:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I refuse to click on Fox News so I read this local affiliate story but it leaves a lot of questions. Is the problem just with this one nursing home, this one county, or what?

Legit or not, this could be a huge headache.

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/10/28/racine ... ion-fraud/
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

It could also be a GOP scam
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I sure hope so. I guess it's possible one nursing home went rogue but to suggest the state election officials ordered it? Or am I misreading it?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Lani

Post by Lani »

Don't assume every resident is mentally incapable of voting. They may be residents because they need assistance b/c they have a loss of hearing or vision to some degree. Have mobility problems, so they need help with dressing, bathing, getting out of bed, making their own meals, handwriting, etc. It is appropriate and legally required to provide accommodations - Help America Vote Act.

It looks like the real problem was that the election staff was denied entry, which denied the residents' right to vote. So apparently the workaround was staff providing the assistance. The election staff could have taken the legal route to ensure the residents could vote. Perhaps there wasn't time. Perhaps this was the first time the situation arose.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And Devin Nunes admitted that he used Ballot harvesting in the last election to "Keep CA 25 Republican," And of course blamse Democrats for what he did.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/05/devi ... -will-keep

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/05 ... ns-n121708

Hic sunt dracones
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Ugh. So it looks like this is another example of the GoP yelling 'fraud' when in reality it is just a case of laws designed to make voting more difficult so fewer people vote being violated.

They are pretty much admitting that their objective is to prevent voting, since their examples do not really seem to involve non voters voting or votes being changed.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've been trying to find a national news story from a legit source. So far, the only hits I'm getting are the RWNJ sites and local outlets that use the word "claim" to have found evidence but no more info than above. I'll dig more when I'm done with the yard work.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:53 pm I refuse to click on Fox News so I read this local affiliate story but it leaves a lot of questions. Is the problem just with this one nursing home, this one county, or what?
I recommend clicking it and reading it - it's a local Fox affiliate, not "Fox News."

My understanding of what happened: The Wisconsin Elections Commission (3 Dems, 3 Reps) voted 5-1 to not send poll workers to nursing homes to assist residents in voting because these poll workers were not deemed "essential workers." Nursing homes were closed to all nonessential workers due to the pandemic. So the WEC issued instructions for nursing home staff to assist residents filling out ballots. This is another example of an elections body having "bent the rules" to allow for voting while minimizing public health risks. But this change in normal procedures was announced months before the election, and (presumably) NO ONE COMPLAINED that it violated voting laws. As we've seen in many other places around the country, Republican legislatures (and right-wing media) began complaining laws were broken only after their cult leader lost the election.

What is more problematic is that it appears nursing home staff, in at least some instances, may have assisted nursing home residents in very sloppy and inappropriate ways, though it's not at all clear how widespread throughout Wisconsin this was, nor is it at all clear that these sloppy and inappropriate ways favored Biden over Trump.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks for the summation, Nota. Yes, I did run when I saw “Fox”. I should have looked closer.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It's legal here in PA to have someone help you with a ballot. They just have to sign on the outside envelope with their name and date. I can't remember if the signature of the voter still goes on the ballot, but it probably does. There are instances, though, where I could understand that the voter couldn't sign. I just filled mine out last week, but I can't remember.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds like the big argument will be proving intent to cast a fraudulent ballot vs not being properly instructed on how to assist a disabled person. I'm somewhat relieved. I must admit, I was afraid some idiot did something stupid.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

neeneko wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:58 am Ugh. So it looks like this is another example of the GoP yelling 'fraud' when in reality it is just a case of laws designed to make voting more difficult so fewer people vote running smack into the pandemic accommodations, giving them one last chance to vote before they’re forever discouraged. being violated
raison de arizona

COURT ORDERS RELEASE OF WISCONSIN ELECTION INVESTIGATION RECORDS

The Dane County Circuit Court on Friday ordered the Wisconsin State Assembly and Speaker Robin Vos to release records related to the Assembly’s efforts to investigate the 2020 general election.

The order comes as part of a lawsuit filed by American Oversight after the Speaker Vos and the Assembly failed to release records in response to the watchdog group’s public records requests. American Oversight is represented by Pines Bach LLP.

The court gave Vos and the Assembly 10 days to release certain records held by the contractors tasked with conducting the election inquiry.

On Oct. 8, American Oversight filed a lawsuit in the Dane County Circuit Court against Vos and the Assembly for failing to release records related to the partisan election review. That same day, the court ordered Vos and the Assembly to release responsive records within 30 days or show cause for why they could or would not, setting a hearing for Nov. 5.
:snippity:
https://www.americanoversight.org/court ... on-records
raison de arizona

► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Movement. (Not really.)
Rep. Ramthun: Calls for decertification

MADISON – State Representative Timothy Ramthun (R-Campbellsport) released the following statement regarding the Legislative Audit Bureau report and Racine County Sheriff Press Conference: “I have continued to pursue truth and integrity of our 2020 general election. Recent developments have made it abundantly clear that the legislature should not have certified Wisconsin’s ten electoral ballots on December 14th 2020.” “The release of the bi-partisan Legislative Audit Bureau report identified 44,272 voters did not reflect proper voter identification and also revealed the mass increase of indefinitely confined voters from 4,505 in 2019 to 169,901 in 2020. Tainted or fraudulent, these alone should be enough to question the legitimacy of the 2020 election results.” “Additionally, after review of today’s press release from the Racine County Sheriff’s Department, it was confirmed that on March 12th 2020, the Wisconsin Election Commission knowingly and willfully directed all 72 county clerks to violate state statutes 6.84 and 6.875 regarding absentee voting in certain residential care facilities and retirement homes. This unlawful direction clearly broke state statute 12.13(2)(b)(7) which refers to intentionally violating election laws. When combined with the Legislative Audit Bureau report, these actions verify that our election process was fraudulent.” “Therefore, I call upon the Wisconsin Legislature to recognize its duty under Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, as well as the guidance provided from ss6.84(1), to decertify Wisconsin’s November 2020 election results by reclaiming its ten electoral ballots.” “We can no longer delay with stall tactics, wasteful spending of taxpayer dollars, or the silence of the full legislative body. It falls upon us to take this historic action and answer the call for this injustice. It’s beyond time to work of, by, and for the people of Wisconsin.”
https://www.wispolitics.com/2021/rep-ra ... ification/

tfg is pleased:
► Show Spoiler
bob

Post by bob »

Ranthum's :callonme: resolution.

Executive summary: Once this resolution passes, they'll direct the SoSoWI send a copy to the Senate president, who is ... Vice President Harris. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:yawn:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”