Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Who’s ready for a Wisconsin Fraudit???

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Who’s ready for a Wisconsin Fraudit???

Post by RTH10260 »

lawandcrime wrote: “We have also found out that apparently the Assembly and some of the local leaders of the people of this state believe that they have no obligation to comply with the open records law. They don’t understand it. They don’t follow the Attorney General’s guide on the open records, [the] compliance guide. They leave it to people that they don’t train, and they don’t understand what they’re supposed to do and why. And that’s something that I think the citizens of the state have learned to their detriment.”
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY! The taxpayer-paid $1M #WIAudit fraud is OVAH with zero findings of fraud.
After Squeaking Out Primary Win Speaker Robin Vos Fires Special Counsel Michael Gableman – Ends Investigation into 2020 Election
By Jim Hoft Published August 12, 2022 at 1:50pm

On Tuesday dirtbag Speaker Robin Vos squeaked out a win in his Wisconsin state assembly primary. Vos defeated Trump-endorsed Adam Steen by fewer than 300 votes. Following his win Vos immediately attacked former Wisconsin Supreme Court Judge and Special Counsel Michael Gableman.

Gableman was investigating the 2020 election fraud in Wisconsin. The former supreme court justice found the nursing homes in the Zuckerberg-funded cities had a 95% to 100% turnout. This is clear voter fraud they discovered.

Vos did everything in his power to stall the special counsel investigation. On Friday Vos fired Gableman after winning his primary by less than 300 votes. The Wisconsin Assembly Republican leader who hired a former state Supreme Court justice to investigate the 2020 election fired him Friday, three days after the lawmaker beat a primary opponent whom the investigator and former President Donald Trump had endorsed.

The firing of Michael Gableman capped a 14-month ride that began when Assembly Speaker Robin Vos hired him to look into the election under pressure from Trump. But as the probe progressed under bipartisan criticism, Vos’ relationship soured with both Trump and Gableman.

Vos initially said he was “supremely confident” in Gableman’s abilities. After his election win Tuesday, Vos called Gableman an “embarrassment to himself” and to the state…

…“After having many members of our caucus reach out to me over the past several days, it is beyond clear to me that we only have one choice in this matter, and that’s to close the Office of Special Counsel,” Vos said in a statement issued first to The Associated Press on Friday.

Gableman did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment. We reached out to Justice Gableman for comment.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -election/

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 31s
NEW: Wisconsin's Robin Vos FIRES #WIAudit grifter Michael Gableman. Vos called Gableman an “embarrassment to himself” and to the state. Ends the $1M bogus #ElectionDenier Election Audit that produced no evidence of fraud. Another fraud bites the dust.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol ... 299570002/

First AP story:
Wisconsin GOP leader fires 2020 election investigator
By SCOTT BAUER August 12, 2022 GMT

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The Wisconsin Assembly Republican leader who hired a former state Supreme Court justice to investigate the 2020 election fired him Friday, three days after the lawmaker beat a primary opponent whom the investigator and former President Donald Trump had endorsed.

The firing of Michael Gableman capped a 14-month ride that began when Assembly Speaker Robin Vos hired him to look into the election under pressure from Trump. But as the probe progressed under bipartisan criticism, Vos’ relationship soured with both Trump and Gableman.

Vos initially said he was “supremely confident” in Gableman’s abilities. After his election win Tuesday, Vos called Gableman an “embarrassment to himself” and to the state. Gableman, who has repeated Trump’s lie that the 2020 presidential election was “stolen,” has said that Vos “never wanted a real investigation.”

“After having many members of our caucus reach out to me over the past several days, it is beyond clear to me that we only have one choice in this matter, and that’s to close the Office of Special Counsel,” Vos said in a statement issued first to The Associated Press on Friday.
Lots more: https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm ... b8f72ee904
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Racine County man who illegally requested absentee ballots to prove voter fraud exists has been charged

Molly Beck, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Thu, September 1, 2022 at 11:50 PM

MADISON - A Racine County man who illegally requested absentee ballots to prove election fraud is possible has been charged with election fraud, the Wisconsin Department of Justice announced Thursday.

Harry Wait, a leader of a Racine County-based group known as H.O.T. Government that promotes false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, fraudulently obtained absentee ballots for Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and Racine Mayor Cory Mason to show violations of the law are possible.

He was charged on Thursday with two counts of election fraud and two counts of unauthorized use of an individual's personal identifying information related to his scheme to commit fraud.

"I'm glad I did it. I would do it again in a heartbeat," Wait told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on Thursday.

Harry Wait is a leader of the Racine County-based group known as H.O.T. Government that promotes false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. He has been charged with election fraud after illegally requesting absentee ballots to prove election fraud is possible.

Wisconsin Department of Justice investigated election fraud case

According to the criminal complaint, an investigator with the DOJ's Division of Criminal Investigation alleges Wait requested eight ballots but all but two individuals gave him permission to do so.

The charges come two months after the state DOJ launched an investigation into the scheme to commit election crimes by Wait and others who believe former President Donald Trump did not lose the 2020 election and fraudulently requested absentee ballots to prove voter fraud exists.

"The Wisconsin Department of Justice is committed to ensuring that the integrity of our elections is protected from alleged intentional violations of the law,” Attorney General Josh Kaul said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/racine-count ... 47250.html
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Huh. He tried it and was caught. Huh.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:58 pm Huh. He tried it and was caught. Huh.
And it's funny, because you'd think the kind of subsets of the population which spawn 2A fanatics would also spawn people who get that punishing the misuse is more important than patching every single hole in the law or process.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Racine County man who illegally sought ballots to prove fraud compares himself to the founding fathers before judge issues gag order
Molly Beck - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

MADISON – A Racine County man who fraudulently requested absentee ballots to prove voter fraud is possible on Thursday compared his actions to those of the founders of the nation before a judge blocked him from talking to reporters again about his case.

Harry Wait, a leader of a Racine County-based group known as H.O.T. Government that promotes false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, was charged last week with two counts of election fraud and two counts of unauthorized use of an individual's personal identifying information for posing as Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and Racine Mayor Cory Mason to request their ballots in order to show violations of the law are possible.

Before his first court appearance in Racine County on Thursday, Wait compared himself to founding fathers such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"My actions are in the spirit of organic law of this nation, upon which was founded taking action in civil disobedience," he told reporters in a press conference. "I have acted in a similar manner as the founder of this nation acted. For that reason, I am certain my actions are indeed both lawful and under organic law of the nation."

More:Ron Johnson praises Racine County man who fraudulently sought absentee ballots to prove voter fraud

Wait appeared before Racine County Judge Robert Repischak, who ordered both Wait and prosecutors not to talk to reporters about the case. Repischak also barred Wait from contacting Vos or Mason.
:snippity:
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol ... 023111001/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lauren Windsor is awesome, she got Michael Gableman on tape screwing up a Jefferson quote. Phil Bump wrote a story on it. Mentioned how terrific Lauren is and Phil gave her credit.

Following Trump, a former state supreme court judge becomes a revolutionary
Analysis by Philip Bump National correspondent
September 20, 2022 at 11:23 a.m. EDT

There was never any good reason to think that the results of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin were tainted by fraud. Donald Trump won the state narrowly in 2016 and lost it narrowly four years later. His deafening insistences that something weird happened as the votes were counted was easily explained. In county after county — ones he won in 2020 and ones he lost — there was a slight shift in vote margin to his opponent. And that was that. But, as you know, Trump was not content with that being that. Recognizing that his popularity with the Republican base gave him leverage over his party’s elected officials, he began pressure campaigns across the country aimed at deploying legislative power to undermine the 2020 results. In Wisconsin, that meant pressuring Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R). In June 2021, shortly after Trump had called him out by name, Vos announced a probe aimed at uncovering this purported fraud. To lead the effort, he selected Michael Gableman, a retired member of the state Supreme Court. The intent, it seemed, was to demonstrate that this was not a partisan fishing expedition but, instead, a probe guided by an experienced jurist. That is not how it turned out. A bit over a year later, Gableman’s probe was shuttered by Vos and the former judge cited for contempt. The investigation turned up nothing of consequence. And Gableman, it seems, has transitioned from retired judge to anti-establishment revolutionary.

On Monday, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported on comments Gableman made this month at a Republican Party event in Outagamie County, Wis. In his speech, a recording of which was filmed by liberal activist Lauren Windsor, Gableman explicitly advocates for “revolution.” “I feel like I’ve been working in the Twilight Zone,” Gableman says. “And the papers have painted me out as if I’m the bad guy. So it’s a good thing I’m not doing it for the papers, I’m doing it for you.” “For the first time in my life, I am beginning to wonder if America’s best days aren’t behind us,” he added a bit later. “I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what. Our comfort, our comfort is holding us back from taking the action that’s necessary.” After a riff on how the frequency of obesity is a mark of the country’s abundance, he continued. “It’s that very comfort that is keeping us from what our Founders knew to be the only way to keep an honest government, which is revolution.”

“Thomas Jefferson said that the tree of liberty must be watered by the blood of revolution every generation,” Gableman said. “I don’t think that’s going to happen. And our president has gone out of his way to say, ‘Don’t even think about a revolution. We have F-14s.’ Who talks like that?” People who recognize the downside of an armed conflict, certainly. Presidents of nations. People like that. Gableman did not respond to a request for comment from The Washington Post. He misquotes Jefferson here. In a letter written in 1787, Jefferson praised Shays’ Rebellion, an uprising that emerged among Revolutionary War veterans in Massachusetts as the Constitution was being drafted. He derided British claims about the new nation having collapsed into anarchy and suggested that seeing such rebellions every few decades — ones rooted in misconceptions but demonstrating interest in governance — was healthy. In another letter that same year, he described rebellion as “a medecine necessary for the sound health of government.” This is not what Gableman is describing. Jefferson, expressing his own opinion in a time before the First Amendment’s protections for the right to assemble and to petition the government, embraces rebellion, uprising. He did not endorse revolution — an overthrow of the government — or suggest that revolution should be a feature of government.
That Gableman is now advocating for some sort of “revolution” is telling. He is a figure who was at the center of the Republican establishment in a swing state for years — a literal component of the state’s justice system. Asked to expend that legacy in a review of the 2020 election, Gableman then collapsed into Trumpism. He embraced Trump’s theory of the case, and Trump embraced him back. He moved to the right of the state’s staunchly conservative establishment and came into conflict with it. And now he sees no path forward but to perhaps challenge those F-14s. Contriving reasons to challenge elections is to democracy what dividing by zero is in math: Once you do it, anything can follow. In Wisconsin what followed was an elected jurist telling supporters that revolution is a viable, natural next step.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... p_politics

Here's Lauren's video:

Bonus: Morgan Fairchild (remember her?) retweeted Phil and me giving Lauren credit. It's similar to how Jamie Lopez likes Foggy's support of #SuperSizedSalon at Fogbow. Yay! :thumbsup:

She has 166K followers. Morgan Fairchild @morgfair
Actress. Foreign policy, politics, science & humor! Texan who loves art & ballet & old movies. And rock 'n roll! http://Cameo.com/morganfairchild IG:
@morganfairchild1 morganfairchild.com Joined June 2010
15.3K Following 166.4K Followers

Morgan Fairchild.JPG
Morgan Fairchild.JPG (80.92 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

50C211E0-2164-4DA0-A0C0-5F9107342ECC.png
50C211E0-2164-4DA0-A0C0-5F9107342ECC.png (506.66 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Since there seems to be tampering with election machinery, how come that she does not report this to the FBI and the state officials asap?
tek

Post by tek »

That seems to be word salad.

She points out that this cannot affect the official results in the next-to-last line.

Also does not seem to understand network tunnels, by which all manner of confidential stuff gets shuffled around the public internet.

All in all, just words to rile up the rubes. I hate this shit.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why isn’t the watchdog group named? What’s the incredible evidence?
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:36 pm Why isn’t the watchdog group named? What’s the incredible evidence?
Any day now…
raison de arizona

No One Can Pretend that Wisconsin Is a Republic
Whatever it is, it's a far cry from a representative democracy.

MILWAUKEE — As I leave the land of my spotty youth and leave behind most of the 2022 midterm elections, I do so with a real nostalgia for the following provision of the U.S. Constitution:

Article IV, Section 4: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

This was placed into the new Constitution as a further device to exorcize the evil spirits of the Articles of Confederation, which blew goats. The passage has gone largely unexamined almost since it was adopted with the rest of the Constitution. (For example, it’s hardly mentioned in the Federalist Papers, and the Supreme Court, when it has taken up the subject at all, is incoherent on it.) But whatever “a Republican Form of Government” means, it cannot possibly mean the situation as it stands in Wisconsin.

On Tuesday, the Democratic Party got 51 percent of the vote statewide. This got the Democrats…30 percent of the seats in the state legislature. Any reasonable definition of “a Republican Form of Government” cannot possibly include this kind of result. It is completely and utterly a product of grotesque partisan gerrymandering sanctioned by the Supreme Court in its disgraceful decision Rucho v. Common Cause three years ago.
:snippity:
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/p ... rrymander/
raison de arizona

Politifact says it is "riddled with false and misleading claims."
https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/17202 ... 43201?s=20
George @BehizyTweets wrote: BREAKING: The Wisconsin House Speaker has advanced Articles of Impeachment filed against State Election Administrator Meagan Wolfe. The articles cite multiple violations of election laws & maladministration during the 2020 election.

The Senate President urged the Assembly Speaker to move forward with impeachment and it's likely to succeed because Republicans have Supermajorities in both houses.

In the 2020 election Meagan Wolfe enabled voting in nursing homes across Wisconsin without Special Voting Deputies as required by law. This resulted in massive fraud occurring in nursing homes with some reporting over 100% voter turnout.

Meagan Wolfe was also hard at work to get illegal ballot drop boxes all over the state which state courts later found violated the law.

Republicans are finally getting a grip, this is amazing to see.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol ... 423529007/
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The Wisconsin MAGA are trying to recall Robin Vos now because he did not move the impeachment forward and he is not sufficiently loyal to Trump.

Oh, and they're mad he beat the Trump candidate for the nomination in 2022. The right is cornering the market on sore losers.

https://apnews.com/article/wisconsin-as ... 9c424b09d2
101010 :towel:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1

A Wisconsin judge has ruled that the state's top elections official, Meagan Wolfe, is legally holding her position and that the commission that appoints her is under no obligation to name a new leader — handing yet another defeat to Republicans who have tried to oust her.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”