Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He’s the poster child for moving it to 21.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

You forgot to mention no drinking!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:15 pm You forgot to mention no drinking!
In our nation's capital you can drink at age 18.

I went to high school in Bathysphere or wherever it is, but we would drive down to the District on Friday and Saturday nights. :biggrin:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:02 pm
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 4839847936
Seriously. There is a reason that none of the many older dudes with assault rifles at the protest killed anyone and Rittenhouse did. I know there are those that say Rittenhouse did nothing to bring this upon himself, but clearly he did or a bunch of them would have found themselves in the same situation as well. I'd prefer to have NO armed militia types wandering around a BLM event, but if we are going to have to have that going on, at least allow them a little maturity to stay out of violent confrontations.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:23 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:02 pm
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 4839847936
Seriously. There is a reason that none of the many older dudes with assault rifles at the protest killed anyone and Rittenhouse did. I know there are those that say Rittenhouse did nothing to bring this upon himself, but clearly he did or a bunch of them would have found themselves in the same situation as well. I'd prefer to have NO armed militia types wandering around a BLM event, but if we are going to have to have that going on, at least allow them a little maturity to stay out of violent confrontations.
One of the other armed guys that attempted to babysit Rittenhouse testified under oath that Rittenhouse made a target of himself and antagonized the protestors. He, and one other of the older armed guys tried to get Kyle to quit antagonizing. He definitely set the protestors off and created the whole situation where he ended up shooting multiple people. He was a disaster waiting to happen, and disaster is what happened.

Even the guy who writes for right wing media says Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He wrote a very well considered piece about Rittenhouse' behavior that evening and the fact that nobody should be treating Rittenhouse like he's some kind of hero or someone whose actions were commendable or to be imitated.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Foggy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:19 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:15 pm You forgot to mention no drinking!
In our nation's capital you can used to could drink at age 18.

I went to high school in Bathysphere or wherever it is, but we would drive down to the District on Friday and Saturday nights. :biggrin:

FIFY
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I hear they intend to start up a company

Murder Inc
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:15 pm
They're planning Daniel Penny's upcoming induction into the society.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is that Kyle's dad? They look similar, but Kyle hasn't puffed-up to a triple chin yet. On his way though.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:14 am Is that Kyle's dad? They look similar, but Kyle hasn't puffed-up to a triple chin yet. On his way though.
That's Mark McCloskey, who along with his wife pointed guns at BLM protestors in Missouri. And at each other because gun safety.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:05 am
neonzx wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:14 am Is that Kyle's dad? They look similar, but Kyle hasn't puffed-up to a triple chin yet. On his way though.
That's Mark McCloskey, who along with his wife pointed guns at BLM protestors in Missouri. And at each other because gun safety.
Ok, thanks. McCloskey looks so different without his shoulder hoisted assault styled rifle.

Wasn't he at risk of losing his law license over that stunt IIRC.?
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

They both got indefinite suspensions, but those were stayed pending a period of probation where the have to, among other things, provide 109 hours of free legal services.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 498228001/
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Resume18 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:28 am
raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:16 am Image
Whole lot of grift in that pic.
I’d like to ask Ms Lake what’s the message of that dress you're wearing? Turtleneck (modesty), form fitting (opposite of modesty), and the ruching? Please. You button up the top but honey the ruching, fit, and slit in the front are like an arrow screaming ‘Wouldn’t you like to know what’s under here?”

Poor Kyle.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

They deserve each other..
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Learned a new word - ruching. :biggrin:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Ruching is meant to hide body flaws. It didn't work for Kari.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

The below the waist ruching encourages you to grab the hem, give a quick pull and even everything out. At least that is what my Grandmother would have advised.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:19 pm Ruching is meant to hide body flaws. It didn't work for Kari.
Ugly inside, ugly outside....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

To be honest, I think she's attractive. Even in that thing, looking at her is not painful to my red-blooded American male eyebones. She has a pretty face, and y'all remember, she has just about 100% name and face recognition in Arizona, because she was a nightly news anchor for many, many years. As a contrast, it is a very bad experience for me to be exposed to a photo of Empty Gee. If Empty Gee would get a little mask of Ms. Lake and hold it in front of her face at all times, I would be very grateful.

If that's sexist, I apologize, but my mind and body react to stimuli, and different people stimulate me in various different ways. :oopsy:

But, having said that, umm ... yeah. First, the dress is an ugly color brown, and second, the ruching (my new word!) is, umm ... unfortunate.

She looks a hell of a lot better than Kyle, though. Wait'll you see what he looks like when he's 53 years old. :mrgreen:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:36 pm She looks a hell of a lot better than Kyle, though. Wait'll you see what he looks like when he's 53 years old. :mrgreen:

He will be living in a trailer park somewhere, with a minimum wage job when he is 53, if he makes it that long.

A kid his age should be going to college or otherwise preparing for life. He doesn't seem to realize that in two years, at most, he is going to be really old news and no one will be hiring him to speak at MAGA rallies and such. The RWNJ community doesn't seem to have much of a memory. They will soon forget him, when another shiny thing (or person) comes along.

It can't happen too soon for me, or to a more deserving person.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

ya'all

I just can't be polite anymore.

I hate ALL those hypocrite mofos and I wish bad things.

imagine - that punk killed and got away with it and got his bills paid.

I am ending year 25 as a teacher and I still have mother-fucking student loans because repukes who love dotard want tax cuts for the rich but hate teachers
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Only thing attractive in that photo are another two thumbs that need broken/cracked/damaged.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:36 pm To be honest, I think she's attractive. Even in that thing, looking at her is not painful to my red-blooded American male eyebones. She has a pretty face, and y'all remember, she has just about 100% name and face recognition in Arizona, because she was a nightly news anchor for many, many years. As a contrast, it is a very bad experience for me to be exposed to a photo of Empty Gee. If Empty Gee would get a little mask of Ms. Lake and hold it in front of her face at all times, I would be very grateful.

If that's sexist, I apologize, but my mind and body react to stimuli, and different people stimulate me in various different ways. :oopsy:

But, having said that, umm ... yeah. First, the dress is an ugly color brown, and second, the ruching (my new word!) is, umm ... unfortunate.
I'm disappointed only a few of you knew what ruching is, next word for you all is slashing.
The upper dress looks fine, there is a band across her at an empress line level, i.e. below her breasts which is flat and enhancing, but the ruching below is awful as it takes away from her female form by adding to her lower stomach area and de-emphasising (is that a word?) her shape. It is like the lower part is on backwards.
(How did you guess some members of my family made and still make their own clothes?)
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:08 pm
I’d like to ask Ms Lake what’s the message of that dress you're wearing? Turtleneck (modesty), form fitting (opposite of modesty), and the ruching? Please. You button up the top but honey the ruching, fit, and slit in the front are like an arrow screaming ‘Wouldn’t you like to know what’s under here?”

Poor Kyle.
Also, and I don’t mean to offend anyone’s sense of style, but brown clothing doesn’t look good on anyone.

Return to “Other weirdos”