Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Kyle is building a shed over his tool.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:52 am Also, and I don’t mean to offend anyone’s sense of style, but brown clothing doesn’t look good on anyone.
Oh you in trouble now!

Hic sunt dracones
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:52 am

Also, and I don’t mean to offend anyone’s sense of style, but brown clothing doesn’t look good on anyone.
I'm still trying to figure out where her right arm has gone, and why is there a vaguely flesh-coloured spot on her dress above her left hip? It's not Killer's fingers--they are higher up, on her waist--so what is it?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Those are the missing ballots.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I never liked brown either in fashion. Not that I am anywhere near a fashionista. 8-)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I do love a brown distressed leather jacket.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Azastan wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:23 am
Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:52 am

Also, and I don’t mean to offend anyone’s sense of style, but brown clothing doesn’t look good on anyone.
I'm still trying to figure out where her right arm has gone, and why is there a vaguely flesh-coloured spot on her dress above her left hip? It's not Killer's fingers--they are higher up, on her waist--so what is it?
Her right arm has just moved Killer Kyle’s hand from her butt to her waist and is holding it there.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Dave- you’re right! If you look at the picture again you ca totally see it.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:20 pm
Her right arm has just moved Killer Kyle’s hand from her butt to her waist and is holding it there.
I think you could be right.

Tacky, dude, tacky.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

This is a very awkward photo. Most will place their arm around the other, which I would also do. Not here.

Still have not seen Kyle with a girl since his fame -- thus he probably has had many opportunities. Incel?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:03 am This is a very awkward photo. Most will place their arm around the other, which I would also do. Not here.

Still have not seen Kyle with a girl since his fame -- thus he probably has had many opportunities. Incel?
He supposedly had/has a girlfriend named Skyler Bergoon and there's some pics of them but I haven't seen any recently. From last November:

https://www.newsweek.com/kyle-rittenhou ... ls-1762709
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I understand Willow Moon may be available. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:42 am I never liked brown either in fashion. Not that I am anywhere near a fashionista. 8-)
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

One day while they were sailing, they saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board their ship. The crew became worried, but the Captain was calm.

He bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The First Mate quickly got the Captain's red shirt, which the captain put on. Then he led his crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties among the crew, the pirates were defeated.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards their ship. The crew was nervous, but the Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

The Captain and his crew fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an ensign looked at the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

poplove wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:51 am
neonzx wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:03 am This is a very awkward photo. Most will place their arm around the other, which I would also do. Not here.

He supposedly had/has a girlfriend named Skyler Bergoon and there's some pics of them but I haven't seen any recently. From last November:

https://www.newsweek.com/kyle-rittenhou ... ls-1762709
Definitely gold-digger IMHO.
Dave from down under

Then he is getting no more than he deserves.

Hopefully she will take his everything and leave him crying in her dust.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

northland10 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:42 am
neonzx wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:42 am I never liked brown either in fashion. Not that I am anywhere near a fashionista. 8-)
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.
:snippity:
The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'
I think Obama looked dapper and handsome in his brown suit.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RVInit wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:34 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:23 pm
Seriously. There is a reason that none of the many older dudes with assault rifles at the protest killed anyone and Rittenhouse did. I know there are those that say Rittenhouse did nothing to bring this upon himself, but clearly he did or a bunch of them would have found themselves in the same situation as well. I'd prefer to have NO armed militia types wandering around a BLM event, but if we are going to have to have that going on, at least allow them a little maturity to stay out of violent confrontations.
One of the other armed guys that attempted to babysit Rittenhouse testified under oath that Rittenhouse made a target of himself and antagonized the protestors. He, and one other of the older armed guys tried to get Kyle to quit antagonizing. He definitely set the protestors off and created the whole situation where he ended up shooting multiple people. He was a disaster waiting to happen, and disaster is what happened.

Even the guy who writes for right wing media says Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He wrote a very well considered piece about Rittenhouse' behavior that evening and the fact that nobody should be treating Rittenhouse like he's some kind of hero or someone whose actions were commendable or to be imitated.

He's not a hero for who or why he shot that night. He's a hero because of who he pissed off.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dave from down under

He is a hero to the monsters because he got away with it..
and made $$$
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

He's living proof that black lives don't really matter, after all. :( :blackeyebig:

Which is a comforting message to the worst people in the world. :drool:

There are Americans, I'm ashamed to say, who wanted Derek Chauvin to be acquitted. :doh:

They think a white cop - or even a white man riding the subway - should have the right to murder random black people for being annoying or just weird. And nothing should ever happen to the white man.

In California, there was a law that a white man couldn't be convicted of murder based on the testimony of a Chinese person, even a US citizen of Chinese descent.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Kyle vanish into the dumpster fire of history. :smoking:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:29 am He's living proof that black lives don't really matter, after all. :( :blackeyebig:

Which is a comforting message to the worst people in the world. :drool:

There are Americans, I'm ashamed to say, who wanted Derek Chauvin to be acquitted. :doh:

They think a white cop - or even a white man riding the subway - should have the right to murder random black people for being annoying or just weird. And nothing should ever happen to the white man.

In California, there was a law that a white man couldn't be convicted of murder based on the testimony of a Chinese person, even a US citizen of Chinese descent.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Kyle vanish into the dumpster fire of history. :smoking:
Off Topic
I half expect Chauvin to be pardoned for the federal crimes. Oh well, that will send him back to State prison, which he probably wouldn't like. He may get mad about a federal pardon, or try to say "thanks, but no thanks".
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Who's going to pardon him, Trump? DeStain? (I may have mixed up some letters) Haley the Bopper?

Sorry, I can't see any Democrat giving him a pardon, especially not Joe. And at this point, I can't see any Republican with a chance of being president.

I'll be glad to help Unca Joe find his pants. :oldman:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:49 pm
Off Topic
Who's going to pardon him, Trump? DeStain? (I may have mixed up some letters) Haley the Bopper?

Sorry, I can't see any Democrat giving him a pardon, especially not Joe. And at this point, I can't see any Republican with a chance of being president.

I'll be glad to help Unca Joe find his pants. :oldman:
You got me. I was typing fast, I meant to include if Trump or DeSantis happens to get lucky. I think those would be the only two who would be inclined to pardon him, and I think both of them eventually will have to make that promise in order to one-up each other during primary season.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I see that to really use an anagram of DeSantis, it needs to be DeStains, with two S's. It would be fun to call him RonStained (all one word, very childish, my specialty), but that's missing an S. What to do, what to do!
:shrug: :faint:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

destain
detains
disnest
disseat
dissent
entasis
instead
nasties
nidates
saidest
sainted
satined
sdaines
seitans
sestina
snidest
stained
tansies
tiendas
tisanes
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 pm I see that to really use an anagram of DeSantis, it needs to be DeStains, with two S's. It would be fun to call him RonStained (all one word, very childish, my specialty), but that's missing an S. What to do, what to do!
:shrug: :faint:
One assumes the stains are from errant pudding.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Other weirdos”