Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He had previously said he’d shoot people

Why don’t you believe killer Kyle?

Surely you don’t think he could be a liar??? :faint:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:12 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:51 pm I will say this again -- if he was there to be a helper/medic, he could have saved a lot of money simply buying a RedCross vest. No, instead, he slung a weapon of war over his shoulder.
Anders will be along shortly to explain in great detail why you're wrong.
That did not take long, did it. :?
Dave from down under

We have always been at war with Eurasia.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:53 pm We have always been at war with Eurasia.

Next week:

We have always been at war with Eastasia....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

You don’t get to go punch the other guy and then shoot him in self defense when he punches you back. That is what Rittenhouse effectively did by inserting himself into the middle of that situation and mouthing off.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

What?

Being hunted by baby face with his M&P15 isn’t reason to fear for your safety!

A plastic bag with clothes in them require an immediate 2A solution - 4 shots - while the first shattered his hip, the 2nd took out his hand as he fell.. then 2 more into his back to make sure he was dead…
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:28 pm What?

A plastic bag with clothes in them require an immediate 2A solution - 4 shots - while the first shattered his hip, the 2nd took out his hand as he fell.. then 2 more into his back to make sure he was dead…
Yep, those plus his lack of remorse tell you a great deal about his "fear."
TROI: Excuse me, Premier. There's something you should know. I'm sorry, was there something you wanted to say?
RAL: No, not at all.
TROI: I sensed you suddenly felt uncomfortable.
RAL: Well, after all, it was a very tense situation.
TROI: But that's what's so odd. It wasn't tense at all. In fact, I sensed no tension from you or Goss.
GOSS [on viewscreen]: But I was tense! I was ready to blow it up! I strongly protest!
PICARD: Screen off.
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 pm You don’t get to go punch the other guy and then shoot him in self defense when he punches you back. That is what Rittenhouse effectively did by inserting himself into the middle of that situation and mouthing off.
This seems a completely false representation of what happened according to the evidence. Of course Rittenhouse did not punch anybody. I don't know why you think he "mouthed off"; I'm aware of no evidence of that from the trial. The evidence including video provides a lot of support or is consistent with the idea that Rosenbaum saw him coming, ran ahead to a position behind a car and jumped him in a wholly unprovoked attack as Rittenhouse was going to put out a fire in the car lot, calling out "anyone need medical" all along the way, and shouting "Friendly friendly friendly" to indicate he was not there as an enemy of the protestors as he entered the lot.

This is what gets me. This is not a case like Zimmerman or Arbery. All the evidence supports the idea Rittenhouse did nothing to initiate the confrontation in which he used self-defense. He did not provoke an attack on him through illegal action. He was jumped from behind by a criminal bad guy, Rosenbaum, who was earlier seen on video trying to start fights with the armed men and who multiple witnesses testified had made threats against him. Rosenbaum was the aggressor and Rittenhouse tried to flee.

Inserting himself into the situation while openly carrying a gun could be viewed as provocative, sure. That's of no relevance to his self-defense case. In a state where open carry is legal, merely carrying a weapon is not suitable provocation all by itself to make one lose the right to self-defense against criminal aggression. And again, other people were also carrying guns, including Grosskreutz (illegally) and Ziminski. He could have just been left alone. Other protestors left him alone. Only the mentally disturbed Rosenbaum, a rando who was not there out of any concern for Black Lives, was crazy enough to attack him.

Remember also the jury went on the evidence they saw: video and testimony. They did not go on your private imaginings about what happened there, a projection that seems to me to bear no relation to reality. If you can just make up stuff like the above, of course you can believe anything you want about it.
andersweinstein

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:28 pm What?

It does not seem that Rittenhouse was hunting anyone. Video evidence plus testimony supports the idea he was walking to the car lot somewhat obliviously to put out a fire and was accosted from behind when he arrived. If anything, evidence supports the idea that Rittenhouse was the one being hunted.
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:28 pm A plastic bag with clothes in them require an immediate 2A solution - 4 shots - while the first shattered his hip, the 2nd took out his hand as he fell.. then 2 more into his back to make sure he was dead…
The plastic bag was irrelevant. Rosenbaum who had earlier threatened to kill him was trying to take his gun. Was he supposed to just let him do that? That's crazy. That would leave Rosenbaum armed and Rittenhouse defenseless.He can't know exactly what Rosenbaum was going to do, but when you're attacked by an aggressive psycho, it's risky to take a chance.

It seems very reasonable to me for Rittenhouse to fear for his life or serious bodily harm. I can't see what the jury got wrong here. Obviously, like a normal person, Rittenhouse did not behave like someone who WANTED to shoot anyone: he was trying his best to flee, also tried to deter Rosenbaum by pointing his gun and only shot as a last resort when cornered. But the aggressor Rosenbaum would not be deterred.

The four shots were all fired in under 3/4 a second. In a case like that I don't think one can make a big deal of the number of shots. It just does not seem plausible to think he could have stopped in the fraction of a second after, say, two, and been confident at that point that the threat was eliminated. The fine detail of what each shot did is only apparent retrospectively under slow motion analysis, it's just not something someone can plausibly apply in the heat of the moment under threat.
Dave from down under

Gaslighting
raison de arizona

Kyle Rittenhouse @ThisIsKyleR wrote: Today I have filed a counter lawsuit against Mr. Grosskreutz-for assault and emotional distress we look forward to holding him accountable in court.
You can support me and help me with this lawsuit by donating at
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Grifter must grift..

He’s making a killing (pay)
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:43 am Grifter must grift..

He’s making a killing (pay)
Well unscrupulous lawyers aren't cheap so hopefully they're taking just about every cent of it.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

His mother used to say how dirt poor she was. It seems they are living not so dirt poorly now, thanks to murder and maiming.
andersweinstein

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:14 am
Kyle Rittenhouse @ThisIsKyleR wrote: Today I have filed a counter lawsuit against Mr. Grosskreutz-for assault and emotional distress we look forward to holding him accountable in court.
These are counterclaims against Grosskreutz in the case Grosskreutz initiated. It's a tactic. I wouldn't expect there's any money to be gotten from Grosskreutz. But it does make Grosskreutz have to defend against the counterclaims.

I'm a little surprised to see that Rittenhouse is being represented in his civil cases by Mark Richards, the WI criminal defense lawyer who won his acquittal in the criminal case.

If anyone's interested, the filing can be read here. The counterclaims follow Rittenhouse's responses to the plaintiff's claims. The responses are mostly flat denials or statements that Rittenhouse has no knowledge or information about the claim.

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/wp-content ... rclaim.pdf
raison de arizona

andersweinstein wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:26 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:14 am
These are counterclaims against Grosskreutz in the case Grosskreutz initiated. It's a tactic. I wouldn't expect there's any money to be gotten from Grosskreutz. But it does make Grosskreutz have to defend against the counterclaims.

I'm a little surprised to see that Rittenhouse is being represented in his civil cases by Mark Richards, the WI criminal defense lawyer who won his acquittal in the criminal case.

If anyone's interested, the filing can be read here. The counterclaims follow Rittenhouse's responses to the plaintiff's claims. The responses are mostly flat denials or statements that Rittenhouse has no knowledge or information about the claim.

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/wp-content ... rclaim.pdf
Thx for the link, will have to take a peek later.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Republicans ‘glorify political violence’ by embracing extreme gun culture
Kyle Rittenhouse, who shot and killed two people at an anti-racism protest, was guest of honor at Idaho Republican party fundraiser

Adam Gabbatt
Mon 24 Apr 2023 07.00 BST

Republicans in Idaho have been criticized for “glorifying political violence” after the party hosted Kyle Rittenhouse, the American who shot and killed two people at an anti-racism protest and injured another, as a celebrity guest at a fundraiser.

The 20-year-old was the guest of honor at a Bonneville county Republican party event, in Idaho Falls, Idaho, on 15 April, where an AR-15 style rifle signed by Rittenhouse was auctioned off as part of a fundraiser and people could buy tickets to “Trigger time”: a Rittenhouse-hosted shooting event at a gun range.

The event, amid a prolonged spate of mass shootings – many conducted with AR-15s – suggests a further embrace by Republicans of the most extreme elements of the gun lobby in the US, despite polls showing a majority of Americans, across party affiliation, supporting some gun control laws.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... un-culture?
raison de arizona

Rittenhouse gossip.
https://twitter.com/martyta94849826/sta ... 7892355077
Marty Taylor @MartyTa94849826 wrote: Anything I post about Kyle Rittenhouse always gets his insane supporters coming out in droves who attack me for everything I say.And I laugh at them all.I have a friend who knows Kyle Rittenhouse. So I do get some juicy info about the troubled boy and how he got to the sad place he is at in his life now. Kyle Rittenhouse, in my opinion, is a ticking time bomb. Without some serious counseling and help I think Rittenhouse will commit another act of violence. According to trusted sources.Kyle is traveling around the country with an arsenal of weapons. Including unregistered and untraceable ‘ghost guns’. Kyle Rittenhouse’s entire persona is due to his shooting and killing 2 men. Nothing else. For this he is celebrated by the right wing/GOP. When the speaking engagements and the TV appearances end. And they will.I fear Kyle will return to what made him famous.We know the damage that caused.Lets hope Kyle gets the help he needs before another tragedy takes place.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I am officially reporting a fashion felony. 🚨

Lock him up! 🚔
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:16 am Image
Whole lot of grift in that pic.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She's not tall. They're probably both wearing high heels, they just posed in a way that you can't see it. She's still taller than he is. :think:
Off Topic
I, however, am shrinking. I was 6' 2" in high school, but I'm down to 5' 11" today, for a loss of three inches (about 75 millimeters).

Gravity is working its evil way on me!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

I was thinking girth, then reread and saw it was grift. Maybe both?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Annrc wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:27 pm I was thinking girth, then reread and saw it was grift. Maybe both?
I was gonna say girth too, but then I have no room too dis anymore.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

In spite the fact that Kari Lake is vile and disgusting, it really looks like she is thinking "what the heck am I doing standing next to this moron?".
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Other weirdos”