Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

7D3947FD-745A-4C7E-87AC-70EE1E691B2F.png
7D3947FD-745A-4C7E-87AC-70EE1E691B2F.png (357.84 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Every time I see this thread about a murdering little shit pop up on "active topics" I want to vomit.

Next time I will be more blunt. :fingerwag:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Just take that flyer, cross out the brats name, and insert "O J Simpson."

Fits pretty well, doesn't it.
Hic sunt dracones
arayder

Post by arayder »

He's being sued by the families of the two men he shot who have named him in a civil suit so he needs funds to defend himself. But, I suspect this is going to somehow turn into a money maker for him.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

All donations go for fighting the lawfare attack on me, 2A and the right to self defense.
He doesn't even know that a lot more money is going to get spent on "2A and the right to self defense" than on his legal problems. He's gonna spend the rest of his life as a D list Right Wing Celebrity, hauled out every once in a while to raise funds for someone else and he might get a First Class plane ticket, a nice hotel for a night and decent meal out of his varied appearances. Other than that, he'll be unable to hold much of a job will be shunned in public and probably end up in a shack somewhere waiting for the next big opportunity, making commercials for a local gun store who helps him get work at the "Bill Goodman's Gun and Knife Show" gigs around the middle of the country.

After Law School, Pilot Training and Paramedic Training, of course
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:50 am All donations go for fighting the lawfare attack on me, 2A and the right to self defense.

He doesn't even know that a lot more money is going to get spent on "2A and the right to self defense" than on his legal problems. He's gonna spend the rest of his life as a D list Right Wing Celebrity, hauled out every once in a while to raise funds for someone else and he might get a First Class plane ticket, a nice hotel for a night and decent meal out of his varied appearances. Other than that, he'll be unable to hold much of a job will be shunned in public and probably end up in a shack somewhere waiting for the next big opportunity, making commercials for a local gun store who helps him get work at the "Bill Goodman's Gun and Knife Show" gigs around the middle of the country.

After Law School, Pilot Training and Paramedic Training, of course
I think you are right, Gregg. This kid needs management. Like the guidance he didn't get when he needed to be told to stay home from the protest
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

That ship has sailed, I regret to say. He gets enough attention to continue doing these things.

There are enough predators out there to take advantage of his ignorance, naivete, and stupidity to last his lifetime.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As someone with an A&P certificate I'd tell this kid to lower his goals, the discipline he'd need to get: private single eng, private multi eng, private ILS rating, commercial single eng, commercial multi eng, commercial ILS rating is far beyond his capabilities...

Right wing grifitng al la Gregg's route is his best bet...

[post script, all the above ratings are what Fred Trump Jr had to get to fly for TWA, far better accomplishments than any of his siblings achieved, except for MaryAnn...possibly...]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Of course he should do it all, then if there's a huge fight on the plane while he's pilot, he can use his lawyer skills to determine who started it and which side worships Trump more, and he can use his nursing skills to care for the Trump side, and then he can climb over the dead bodies of the Trump haters and get back to flying the plane.

But then there was a loud noise and he got startled, right in the middle of this great dream! :daydreaming:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tsk tsk tsk - don't spoil his ambitions by letting him know he would actually have to learn something :blackeye:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He has taken lesson toward a Private Pilot, don't know if he has it.
ETA: The FAA Pilot Database says
KYLE HOWARD RITTENHOUSE

Airman opted-out of releasing address
Medical Information:
Medical Class: First Medical Date: 2/2022
BasicMed Course Date: None BasicMed CMEC Date: None
Certificates
STUDENT PILOT
Certificates Description
Certificate: STUDENT PILOT
Date of Issue: 1/29/2022

Limits:
CARRYING PASSENGERS IS PROHIBITED.
So he is quite a ways from flying heavy commercial aircraft.

He will need
To finish the Private Pilot, so far he has taken at least one lesson but has not soloed. Getting a Private Certificate is not too hard, more then getting a driver's license (in the US about the same as most European countries) but doable by someone who can learn to do as he is taught and has basic hand eye coordication.

Work in Instrument Rating, this actually takes quite a bit of skill and practice and discipline, things I don't see to be honest but then...

Probably would want a Certified Flight Instructor, not required on paper but I challenge you to find a non military pilot flying for a living who doesn't have it. If for no other reason than it lets students pay for the 2,000 hours minimum you need to get covered by the insurance commercial carriers have.

To get the CFI you need an Acrobatics endorsement, which means flying a few hours in some expensive to rent aircraft, not prohibitively expensive but something often overlooked.

Then you need to pass the Commercial Pilot exams, and this is a test on the level of the Uniform CPA Exam or the Bar Exam. I mean, this is a grown up test, and it takes a commitment to learn the material. I don't see him passing it, but hey, Orly Taitz has passed the Bar, whatever tests a Dentist has to pass and also the Real Estate exam, so ..Aim High, Kyle!

Finally he would probably need an Airline Transport Pilot with type ratings for Boeing and Airbus, at least.

All of that. most of which I have or have the military equal of*, I consider being damn near the equivalent of Master of Science Degree, he has to do. A very smart and dedicated person can do it in 8 years, starting at age 14 or 15 so he's 5 or 6 years behind. It can be done in much less time in the military but first you then owe the military 8 years or more of your life and second, Kyle will not qualify for the service to begin with and unless he joins the Army Warrant Officer program you have to be a Commissioned Officer to fly and that requires a degree.

So it is my considered opinion, a semi-professional one, that the chances of Good Innocent of Murder with the papers to prove it Kyle every flying a commercial aircraft are pretty slim.

You're making a safer bet on Pigs (or dachshunds) Flying.

*I have or have in the past had Instrument Rating, the military rating equal to a Commercial Pilot Certificate, Turbine endorsement, multi engine, Rotorcraft, Fixed Wing, Complex Aircraft endorsement, Tailwheel Endorsement, High Performance endorsement, High Altitude Endorsement and have a type rating for a MIG 21 Fighter and 6 different helicopter type ratings. I have flown 31 different kinds of aircraft, most of them little Cessnas, Beechcraft and Diamond DA20s but a few that are quite a bit more fun, in my misspent youth.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I'm kinda remembering Kyle did not complete high school, nor obtain a G.E.D. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, he could take online courses at ASU or lessons for a private pilots license without.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Or he could flap his arms. Like, really quickly.
Hic sunt dracones
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Suranis wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:32 pm Or he could flap his arms. Like, really quickly.
Then he might wind up just like Icarus.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:59 pm It can be done in much less time in the military but first you then owe the military 8 years or more of your life and second, Kyle will not qualify for the service to begin with and unless he joins the Army Warrant Officer program you have to be a Commissioned Officer to fly and that requires a degree.
I'm afraid that ship has sailed, or that round was short. First off, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coasties and Guardians will need for Rittenhouse to train on military matters, and not have to answer civil court for killing two people. So, for this, he can join up AFTER an innocent / Not Guilty judgement. Second, he's got to have a high GT score PLUS have experience in a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) that produces Warrant Officers - Aviation specific. The WO program is highly competitive - HIGHLY competitive, and he will be going against a lot of candidates who graduated from high school / community college / university degree who did not kill two people and seen hanging out with facist, racist, POS. Assuming that he makes E-5, he's got to show some leadership ability. I am a retired Army Commissioned Officer who served with WO and, I don't see it. He would have a better chance joining the French Foreign Legion. I have a better shot at flying high performance Army aircraft with waivers for age, retirement, vision, height and weight than Kyle Rittenhouse ever seeing the inside of an Army latrine - which, for him, is above his security classification!

Kyle, you shot and killed two people. You had a favorable judge, cried like a bitch on the stand and got off from life in prison / the long sleep. The military and flying large commercial air frames are not for you. Perhaps your 'talents' can be put to use as a security guard for a MyPillow warehouse, or an OTR Truck Driver - just stay away from any movement associated with #TPC or #1776RM.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tru dat on WOC school being highly competitive. It does still remain the only path to flying in the military without college degree.

Flying for a living, to be honest, is something that if you haven't started before you can drive a car means you will be playing catch up and if you wait until you're 20ish it's going to be hard to do.

For just a private certificate, you do not actually need to take any formal "ground school ", but you do need to pass a written test, have an instructor vouch for your knowledge and abilities and take a check ride.

You do need minimum numbers of hours total, night, solo and cross country. Minimum number of cycles in ATC airports and night take off and landings.

If you ever wanted to learn to fly, go take a few lessons. You'll have a blast even if you never get the certificate.

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm
I have some experience in this profession.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:like: :thumbsup:
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

neonzx wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:26 pm I'm kinda remembering Kyle did not complete high school, nor obtain a G.E.D. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, he could take online courses at ASU or lessons for a private pilots license without.
While awaiting trial, he got a High School diploma from Penn Foster, an accredited online school. This was mentioned in his testimony. I assumed a HS diploma or GED was required to enroll in the ASU online classes, even as a non-degree student, but am not 100% certain. As far as I know, the Penn Foster diploma is the last educational step he actually completed.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Greatgrey wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:13 am :snippity:

"Be of good moral character” requirement. FAR 61.153 (c)"

Luckily those of us governed under Part 65 have no such requirement ;)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Why do I get the feeling that Kyle hasn't bothered to read the job requirements for being employed by FedEx? At the very least FedEx require a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. UPS are not as stringent, but still have requirements which he may not be able to achieve.

I know someone who works for FedEx and apparently it's considered quite the plum job. A lot of competition for those jobs.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Why doesn't he just admit, when the MAGA movement grinds to a halt, as all such movements must, he'll be living in a refrigerator box under a freeway overpass, roasting pigeons on a coat hanger over a can of Sterno and drinking Boone's Farm Apple Wine? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:32 am Why doesn't he just admit, when the MAGA movement grinds to a halt, as all such movements must, he'll be living in a refrigerator box under a freeway overpass, roasting pigeons on a coat hanger over a can of Sterno and drinking Boone's Farm Apple Wine? :think:
Ah memories! Good times!
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

qbawl wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:45 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:32 am Why doesn't he just admit, when the MAGA movement grinds to a halt, as all such movements must, he'll be living in a refrigerator box under a freeway overpass, roasting pigeons on a coat hanger over a can of Sterno and drinking Boone's Farm Apple Wine? :think:
Ah memories! Good times!
I don't think I've thought of Boone's Farm Wines since I was in college. I was in that age group which saw the drinking age drop to 18 - "If you can fight in Vietnam, you damn well better be able to buy a beer at home!" So we could legally shop in the liquor stores at age 18. Being able to drink at age 18 also make it easier when I worked at a pizza place while in college. As long as you were in college, I could legally serve you beer. Boone's Farm wines exist in the same high school / college category as Swisher Sweets.

Return to “Other weirdos”