Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

Post by Phoenix520 »

Psssst! Blame it on autocorrect!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Poor lil murderer.
Kyle Rittenhouse reveals how 'false narratives' upended life as lawyer preps defamation suits
:snippity:
"Everywhere I go, I have to have security. I can't go to Walmart. I can't go to Target. I have to have somebody with me because there are people out there that want to hurt me because of the false narratives," Rittenhouse told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Thursday. "I don't believe I'll have a fair shake at getting a job because a place may not want to hire me because they may have seen something that was written about me. And they may have that false narrative in their head."
"The media smeared me from the beginning. They made it almost impossible for me to get a fair shake," Rittenhouse said. He added: "They made it difficult for me to live my life today. Half of the world hates me because of the false narratives that were put out and they need to be held accountable."

Rittenhouse explained that he even forgoes dining out "because I'm scared they're gonna spit in my food," and receives "dirty looks" from people if he does venture out to stores.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/rittenhouse- ... defamation

While you read the story, a video plays talking about Rittenhouse's "rock star" entrance at CPAC or whatever. Not sure how they reconcile that with the defamation. :shrug: Not everybody is going to like you, and no amount of lawsuits are going to change that.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:35 pm Poor lil murderer.
Kyle Rittenhouse reveals how 'false narratives' upended life as lawyer preps defamation suits
"Everywhere I go, I have to have security. I can't go to Walmart. I can't go to Target. I have to have somebody with me because there are people out there that want to hurt me because of the false narratives," Rittenhouse told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Thursday. "I don't believe I'll have a fair shake at getting a job because a place may not want to hire me because they may have seen something that was written about me. And they may have that false narrative in their head."
"The media smeared me from the beginning. They made it almost impossible for me to get a fair shake," Rittenhouse said. He added: "They made it difficult for me to live my life today. Half of the world hates me because of the false narratives that were put out and they need to be held accountable."

Rittenhouse explained that he even forgoes dining out "because I'm scared they're gonna spit in my food," and receives "dirty looks" from people if he does venture out to stores.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/rittenhouse- ... defamation

While you read the story, a video plays talking about Rittenhouse's "rock star" entrance at CPAC or whatever. Not sure how they reconcile that with the defamation. :shrug: Not everybody is going to like you, and no amount of lawsuits are going to change that.
The only upside to his contuing attempt to hold the rwnj spotlight on himself is that he will likely torpedo any actually chance of success with regularity and his sleazy lawyers will repeatedly cut into the grift. Small comfort of course given the reason (in my opinion) he is allowed to continue to have a platform on the right: he is evidence they can use lethal violence to silence those who disagree with them without true consequence a VERY useful symbol if you're an unscrupulous monster.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:21 am Psssst! Blame it on autocorrect!
I always due.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kyle Rittenhouse is introduced at the Young Women’s Leadership Summit as the ideal catch for a husband: “I want to talk a lot about what kind of man you should be attracted to .. Men’s #1 goal is to protect your family .. and Kyle Rittenhouse is a man who does that.”
raison de arizona

:rotflmao:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:18 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:21 am Psssst! Blame it on autocorrect!
I always due.
Attachments
3BAE91B6-6B5F-4387-A6C8-935CB3FD01C9.jpeg
3BAE91B6-6B5F-4387-A6C8-935CB3FD01C9.jpeg (67.37 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

I’m so surprised. He’s such a catch.
During the show Friday, Kirk asked Rittenhouse about the trial and said he thought Rittenhouse had to prove his innocence, rather than being innocent before proven guilty.

"It was prosecutorial overreach," Rittenhouse said. "We need to take away prosecutors' qualified immunity. He (Thomas Binger, Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney) needs to pay for what he did. It's disturbing that a government agency can do that."
https://www.12news.com/article/news/loc ... 773d913d8c
:roll:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Forbes wrote:Arizona State spokesperson Jay Thorne said in a statement to Forbes: “Mr. Rittenhouse withdrew from the two online courses for which he had signed up; he is welcome to apply for admissions and will be treated as any other applicant would be if and when he does.”
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:47 pm I’m so surprised. He’s such a catch.
During the show Friday, Kirk asked Rittenhouse about the trial and said he thought Rittenhouse had to prove his innocence, rather than being innocent before proven guilty.

"It was prosecutorial overreach," Rittenhouse said. "We need to take away prosecutors' qualified immunity. He (Thomas Binger, Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney) needs to pay for what he did. It's disturbing that a government agency can do that."
https://www.12news.com/article/news/loc ... 773d913d8c
Maybe he ought to study law as he earlier intended :doh:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This!

Because think about what he is proposing here, He is saying that the judgement of a duly appointed Assistant District Attorney is less valid in deciding to bring charges against the 17 year old vigilante who killed 2 people and tried for a hat trick.

Further, I'm gonna say it, to the girls who think Brave Kyle is a catch because he defended his family. Wake da phuck up. He defended a used car lot and while doing so he panicked and if the case had not gotten the attention it did for other reasons, he very probably would have been advised to take the plea deal that meant he was only gonna take a dime with out in 3, because that's a pretty good deal when you have two stiffs across state lines with a rifle you might have had illegally in the first place.

Good catch, maybe he'll learn a trade in prison.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

But…

He’s so in touch with his emotions that he can sneeze-cry on demand…

Such a catch!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:50 pm But…

He’s so in touch with his emotions that he can sneeze-cry on demand…
Hollywood is probably taking a hard-pass on him for that performance. :roll:
raison de arizona

Kyle Rittenhouse @ThisIsKyleR wrote: Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me. I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future.

I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M.

I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He's mouthy, self-entitled, ignorant, and established a precedent that a murder tap can be beaten with the flimsiest appeal to "feeling threatened." He's a Twilight Zone villain waiting for his third act ironic comeuppance.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future.
Irony much, murderer?
raison de arizona

To be clear, Rittenhouse had already dropped out of high school prior to the shooting. He had also attempted to join the Marines, who refused to take him for reasons they cannot release due to privacy laws.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:08 pm To be clear, Rittenhouse had already dropped out of high school prior to the shooting. He had also attempted to join the Marines, who refused to take him for reasons they cannot release due to privacy laws.
Being a high school dropout used to be reason enough.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:08 pm To be clear, Rittenhouse had already dropped out of high school prior to the shooting. He had also attempted to join the Marines, who refused to take him for reasons they cannot release due to privacy laws.
Mentally unstable?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

I attended TAMU for my bachelors in biochemistry and am familiar with Blinn. It is just a typical small community college that some use to take care of freshman courses at a lower cost and is not restrictive at all for entry. That said, TAMU is maybe a good match for him as it does not have any large city (Houston being the closest) mentality to distract from coursework.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:10 pm
Mentally unstable?
If I had to speculate, I would say it is because he didn't meet the educational requirements. You don't have to have an actual high school diploma to join the Marines, but you do have to have a GED. And if all you have is a GED, you have to have higher ASVAB scores than high school graduates. This Seattle Times article from August of 2020 said he had tried to join the Marines the previous January. That would have put him right at 17 years old. I don't know when he got his diploma, and I don't know whether his diploma from the online school would have been qualifying, and I don't know whether he took the ASVAB or if he did, whether his scores were high enough with or without a diploma or GED. But at 17, assuming he had a clean record and his parents consent, it was likely his education that disqualified him. But, as I said, I'm speculating.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:think:
...To enlist as a Marine, you must obtain your high school diploma...

https://www.marines.com/become-a-marine ... neral.html
raison de arizona

A Blinn College spokesperson said the college Rittenhouse submitted his application on April 28, but he has not enrolled for a current or upcoming term at Blinn. The junior college is open enrollment, meaning all students are welcome.
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/06 ... -am-blinn/

Return to “Other weirdos”