Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Michele "Bubbles" Fiore, Poot Adjacent Las Vegas Nitwit

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Michele "Bubbles" Fiore, Poot Adjacent Las Vegas Nitwit

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:03 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:02 pm

If she fires too early and sends the round through them, will they deflate?
More importantly would it cause her to fly around the room like a delating balloon.....
Fogbow needs a sound effect for this.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Not that it should matter, but I believe hasn't been surgically augmented.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Wonkers seem to have been commenting.
rebecca Deep State Operative • 5 hours ago

Guys shut up about her tits, Jesus. Having really big breasts, even if she wants you to notice them, has literally nothing to do with why she sucks. And there are people here who have big mammerjammers too.
Um. No.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:40 pm Wonkers seem to have been commenting.

Guys shut up about her tits, Jesus. Having really big breasts, even if she wants you to notice them, has literally nothing to do with why she sucks. And there are people here who have big mammerjammers too.
Um. No.
They've been augmented to cartoonish size (there are photos out there when she was younger and was average), which says to me she has a major thing for LOOK AT ME. That does say something to me about her character. That, and putting her chaste little hand on Graham's leg for the photo. ;)
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:35 pm
Suranis wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:40 pm Wonkers seem to have been commenting.

Um. No.
They've been augmented to cartoonish size (there are photos out there when she was younger and was average), which says to me she has a major thing for LOOK AT ME. That does say something to me about her character. That, and putting her chaste little hand on Graham's leg for the photo. ;)
She's definitely all about LOOK AT ME. Nearly every single tweet from her account has a picture of herself.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bubbles spouts more nonsense.
Las Vegas City Councilwoman and Republican gubernatorial candidate Michele Fiore criticized vaccine mandates as “unconstitutional,” defended her opposition to affirmative action policies and denounced fellow candidate Sheriff Joe Lombardo’s stance on guns as un-Republican during a Tuesday TV appearance.

Fiore’s uncompromising take on a variety of subjects — including racism, Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak’s handling of the pandemic and voter fraud — came during an interview with Sam Shad, host of Nevada Newsmakers, and followed her entry into the Republican gubernatorial primary last week. The councilwoman told Shad she was running for governor in part because of Sisolak’s handling of the pandemic and to help those who oppose vaccinations and are struggling to find jobs.

“They've put so many people out of business. And when we look at that, there's only so much I can do as a city councilwoman versus the governor of the state,” Fiore said.

The conservative firebrand, who released a calendar with images of herself posing with guns in 2015, said her fellow primary opponents could not touch her on many issues in the Republican primary, notably, the Second Amendment. Lombardo — who, along with former U.S. Sen. Dean Heller, is one of the leading candidates in the Republican gubernatorial primary — would not survive the primary, she said.

“Joe says, ‘I'm the Second Amendment, I've been carrying a gun on my hip for 30 years.’ But that doesn't mean he wants you to carry a gun,” Fiore said. “In a Republican primary, you have to be a real Republican to get out of it.”

A poll released by The Nevada Independent in early October — taken before Fiore entered the race — found Heller leading Lombardo in the primary by about 8 percentage points. Fiore came in third in a 2016 Republican primary in Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District, the highest office she has run for until now, securing only 18.2 percent of the vote, 13.8 percentage points behind the primary’s winner, businessman Danny Tarkanian.

Fiore did not mention or attack Heller at all during the roughly half-hour Newsmakers interview.

Fiore promised a “really big fight” with Sisloak during the general election in 2022 and ripped into the governor for “hanging onto his emergency orders going on two years.”

“The people that he's put out of business, the people that he's put out of work, our antiquated unemployment system, that we were so desperately trying to make sure people got money,” she said, “these are issues that a governor of a state need to take care of their people, period.”

She also unapologetically defended her opposition to affirmative action, a belief she came under fire for espousing last year when she said, “If there’s a job opening and my white ass is more qualified than somebody’s black ass, then my white ass should get the job.” She made those comments during the Clark County Republican Party Convention. :snippity:
https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... do-on-guns
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She doesn’t know how affirmative action works. What a surprise.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She's obviously never benefitted from the progress that AA brought in general. (cough)
poplove

Post by poplove »

Recent article about Bubbles and her scientology connection.
Could a Scientologist be the next governor of Nevada?
https://tonyortega.org/2021/10/22/could ... of-nevada/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well that explains it. When she got clear, her Thetans fled to her boobs.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove

Post by poplove »

Controversial former Sheriff Joe Arpaio to endorse Michele Fiore for governor! :guntootin:

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-new ... -governor/

ETA: Comment on twitter: Look! three gigantic boobs. :lol:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

At almost 90, is Joe attracted to her gun-slingin' batshittery, or to her more...pneumatic...charms?
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Shurf is probably attracted to the money making opportunities. He's probably seen dozens of big boobed blockheads come on strong, and flame out.
Hic sunt dracones
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Ridin' the boobs of donations! Yee Ha!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:57 pm At almost 90, is Joe attracted to her gun-slingin' batshittery, or to her more...pneumatic...charms?
He's unattached now, correct? I have no doubt that she could find a way to get rid of her current husband if she thought there was something to be gained from hooking up with Arpaio.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:57 pm At almost 90, is Joe attracted to her gun-slingin' batshittery, or to her more...pneumatic...charms?
Water-filled balloons would be cheaper and more natural looking.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I think she has a water / drowning phobia.

I am not a psychologist. I'm just spitballing here. But! She lives in Nevada, a desert, not known for its water features. In fact she is as far away from water as you can get in this world, and yet she has her own personal floatation devices with her at all times. Now why is that? She's afraid of falling in. Oh, I mean she made the right decision. Poor dear. She would go out of her mind in Minnesota. You can't put a shovel in the ground without the hole filling up with water there. Nevada is a good place for her. I wish her the best.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Reminds me of an old MTM show where Mary had to update obituaries in case a celebrity died suddenly. Rhoda was helping and they came to Raquel Welch. Rhoda quipped, "Well, we know she didn't drown."
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
poplove

Post by poplove »

Azastan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:31 am
He's unattached now, correct? I have no doubt that she could find a way to get rid of her current husband if she thought there was something to be gained from hooking up with Arpaio.
I believe she is divorced (twice) from the father of her two daughters. I haven’t found any other marriage records for her here in Clark County. She supposedly had a cop boyfriend several years ago but I don’t know if they are still together.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

bill_g wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:03 am I think she has a water / drowning phobia…
:thumbsup: :rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

poplove wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:44 am

I believe she is divorced (twice) from the father of her two daughters. I haven’t found any other marriage records for her here in Clark County. She supposedly had a cop boyfriend several years ago but I don’t know if they are still together.
In that case, she's as free as a bird to do whatever she likes with him.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bubbles gets the Mack endorsement - no surprise.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

The experts still beating a dead horse - Steele.

When are they going to follow the money?
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
poplove

Post by poplove »

John L. Smith
@jlnevadasmith
In Nevada's GOP gubernatorial primary scrum, @VoteFiore
announces she's picked up an endorsement from House Freedom Caucus bomb-thrower @RepGosar. The two have political consultant @rkmcshane in common.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”