Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Books Post-Presidency About The Disgraced, Twice Impeached Florida Retiree Trump

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Re: Books Post-Presidency About The Disgraced, Twice Impeached Florida Retiree Trump

Post by Suranis »

Well, I had a colonoscopy while conscious, but I did have lots of sedatives they just didn't take. The only place it hurts at all is the entrance. You cant feel anything anywhere else.

I think he was afraid Pence would show him up as a better president than he was. He cant take implied criticism, even if it is in his head.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Books Post-Presidency About The Disgraced, Twice Impeached Florida Retiree Trump

Post by Phoenix520 »

:bighug: Ben-Prime :bighug:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No, the reason he didn't want anesthesia was that he didn't want anyone to know he had a colonoscopy. He wanted the whole thing to be secret because he didn't want people talking about his asshole and thinking about it and telling jokes on late night Tee Vee.

And he knew that if Pence was officially president for even as little as two minutes, it would be a lot more likely that the news would come out.

And sure enough, we didn't find out about the colonoscopy at the time, so he was successful. There never were any asshole jokes on late night Tee Vee.

Well, except regular jokes about what an asshole he is ...
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

How would you know which end to insert the colonoscope? :shrug:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:51 pm How would you know which end to insert the colonoscope? :shrug:
Doesn't matter. Both ends work for the purpose of the colonoscopy.
filly

Post by filly »

I don't believe that story. The staff at Walter Reed had no notice he was coming in. You can't believe a word these people say, or don't say.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

:yeahthat:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

filly wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:16 pm I don't believe that story. The staff at Walter Reed had no notice he was coming in. You can't believe a word these people say, or don't say.
I think I mentioned it seemed rushed for a routine procedure.
tek

Post by tek »

Well, it might have been somewhat related to a colonscopy.. in that he is always full of shit.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

keith wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:15 am
orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:48 am When is the Mike Lindell book coming out? You know it's coming. Not the old book, a fresh book, "Me and my PCaps" or something. Expecting the next wave of books to be election fraudsters and grifters with their "memories" of the election challenges. Jesse Binnell, Matt DePerno, Doug Frank, "The Professor" et al (maybe not The Squid with all her litigation). Maybe Foggy's skeered to tell us he's started Fogbow Publishing to put out his pal Amy Kremer's book and others.
Is there a publisher that would touch it with a 10 foot pole? "Fortean Times" maybe?
He could use one of those print-on-demand self publishers. AFAIK, they will take almost anything, since they are simply acting as a printer. It would require very little upfront investment.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Azastan wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:05 pm
Uninformed wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:51 pm How would you know which end to insert the colonoscope? :shrug:
Doesn't matter. Both ends work for the purpose of the colonoscopy.
Yeah, crap comes out of both orifices.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

See? Do you see that?

Noblepa is the reason why TFA successfully concealed that he had a colonoscopy. :thumbsup:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, the whole thing stinks. He may not have had anesthesia, but was he (or anyone for that matter) capable of directing the country thru a major event with a camera up his butt?

Even if you're bleeding from the rectum, you don't rush to the hospital for an immediate, full blown colonoscopy. That takes a day of prep. You might get the lite version in the ER, which they do wthout anesthesia, an anoscopy. That usually diagnoses hemorroids, which I'd bet the farm the OSG has, with that diet. Bright red blood in the bowl is usually a sign of 'roids or anal fissure. dark or tarry stools are associated with cancer or UC, the blood has mixed with the stool turning it that color.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: Did the WH doctor mistake his bloated ego for a bloated colon :?:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Noel Casler had this take on the routine checkup/colonoscopy visit.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I think I'm going to stop reading posts by Slim. That one is a nightmare! :shock:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I live to serve.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Pro tip for Stephanie Grisham: If you insist on narrating your own audiobook, learn to pronounce the words you write correctly. Ex: mantilla is not Manila with a T.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

so the orange anus did his coloscopy prep with out anyone noticing? I call BS

I had one in July and I was going at both ends. OR, is that asshole just so full of shit no one noticed anything different?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:16 pm I don't believe that story. The staff at Walter Reed had no notice he was coming in. You can't believe a word these people say, or don't say.
I agree with you 100% madam. Grisham [spelling might be wrong, but I don't respect her enough to get it right] was the one who put out the "physical" garbage message. Now she's concocted a story that seems plausible, it plays to what we know about Zee Furher's lust for power and vainglorious self image he projects. Were she to tell the truth, that he had some medical emergency, she would admit she lied to the public about the health status of the sitting POTUS. That would shoot the hell out of any credibility she would have for anything in that book, hence less sales.

Dollars, it's always about the dollars with anyone connected to that corrupt administration....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's a book to RUN OUT for. "Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections Hardcover – October 12, 2021" It's from Regnery Publishing.

Rawstory about it: https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mcconnell-2655258193/

Mollie Hemingway comes across as a nasty, smug rhymes with witch. All thoughout the disgraced loser's term, she took great joy in the worst things he would do. When he lost, seeing that smug look wiped off her face was a treat.
I Interviewed Trump For 5 Hours. Here’s What He Told Me About ‘Stupid F—er’ McConnell, McCarthy’s Bromance With Luntz, And The Fake News That Bothered Him The Most
In multiple interviews, Former President Donald Trump unloads on the rigged 2020 election, Republicans who screwed him, and why he regrets elevating Anthony Fauci during the pandemic.
By Mollie Hemingway OCTOBER 8, 2021
What follows is adapted from three interviews of President Donald Trump for Mollie Hemingway’s latest book “Rigged: How The Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections,” out October 12.

[A few graphs, it's a brownnosing paradise of bullsh*t:]

At a later meeting I was told that President Trump preferred a seat with its back to the ocean side, but this day he was in the seat facing the ocean. Behind him, an open door showed a room with video equipment and a large TV, playing Fox News. Baier was interviewing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. I would later learn it was the interview in which McConnell told Baier he’d “absolutely” support Trump if he ran again. But Trump was still frustrated with McConnell and how he’d mismanaged the Trump era, calling him a “stupid f-cker.”
He downplayed the importance of Twitter deplatforming him, one of many moves tech oligarchs had made to suppress their political opposition. Again, he was unfazed. “Some people said they didn’t enjoy the tweets. Sometimes it got to be a bit much,” he admitted, adding that he didn’t even enjoy the last six months of tweeting.
Right before our May interview, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson had revealed that House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy was close friends with Frank Luntz, an advisor to various left-wing groups, who is regularly, if inexplicably, invited to tell Republican officials what their messaging should be. What’s more, they had recently become roommates. “Uh, that Luntz thing is weird, right? What’s that all about?” Trump asked, adding he was pretty sure McCarthy isn’t gay. “I don’t think it’s a romance. I think it’s just, they know each other or something. I can’t imagine. I don’t think — I mean, if you’re thinking it — but it is weird.” He advised against the living arrangement. “You know, we’re past the age of roommates. You don’t do that.”*
After each interview, President Trump invited me to stay for dinner at the club. I had previously declined, but the night of my final interview I was supposed to have dinner with Karol. I wondered if she’d like to do so at Mar-a-Lago. I was pretty sure she hadn’t voted for Trump, but she wasn’t deranged about it, unlike some of our other acquaintances. I called her and she eventually made her way over. We ended up being the last people seated. Trump was having dinner with Cruz. They were the center of attention. When they finished their dinner, Trump stood up to walk the Texas senator out. The diners all applauded. As he made his way to our side of the patio, Trump said to Karol and me, “How is everything? Amazing?” But we hadn’t even been served water by that point. He motioned to someone to take care of us.He made some nice comments about Cruz, before bringing up his 2016 convention speech, in which he excoriated Trump. “The way he got out of that race,” he said, laughing. “He’s a worse loser than me!”
https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/08/i- ... -the-most/

RIGGED by Mollie Hemingway

Stunned by the turbulence of the 2020 election, millions of Americans are asking the forbidden question: what really happened?

It was a devastating triple punch. Capping their four-year campaign to destroy the Trump presidency, the media portrayed a Democratic victory as necessary and inevitable. Big Tech, wielding unprecedented powers, vaporized dissent and erased damning reports about the Biden family's corruption. And Democratic operatives, exploiting a public health crisis, shamelessly manipulated the voting process itself. Silenced and subjected, the American people lost their faith in the system.

RIGGED is the definitive account of the 2020 election. Based on Mollie Hemingway's exclusive interviews with campaign officials, reporters, Supreme Court justices, and President Trump himself, it exposes the fraud and cynicism behind the Democrats' historic power-grab.

Rewriting history is a specialty of the radical left, now in control of America's political and cultural heights. But they will have to contend with the determination, insight, and eloquence of Mollie Hemingway. RIGGED is a reminder for weary patriots that truth is still the most powerful weapon. The stakes for our democracy have never been higher.
$24.99 (as if).

* Never watch Tucker, this is the clip Mollie refers to above. It's a 13 minute slam of Frank Luntz and the GOP:

Tucker on why you probably don't recognize the Republican party
562,048 views Apr 30, 2021

Missed the Luntz/McCarthy thing.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has said he moved into longtime Republican pollster Frank Luntz's lavish Washington penthouse apartment in January to care for Luntz after the pollster suffered a stroke while doing a focus group for the Los Angeles Times a full year earlier, in January of 2020. This peculiar claim about the Luntz-McCarthy roommate situation appears to leave many questions unanswered, however.

McCarthy told former Fox News host turned right-wing podcaster Megyn Kelly that Luntz "took a turn on his health like a year or so ago. ... Frank has an apartment inside D.C., and I rented a room from him, and one of the reasons I did it is Frank had a stroke. You know Frank doesn't have family ... I wanted to make sure that he'd go on his walks, and he'd make sure to take care of his health." McCarthy told Kelly that he lived with Luntz for "a number of months," adding, "I wanted to make sure he took his medication right. Did I rent a room? I rented a room."

There's no clear evidence that Luntz was in poor health in the period before McCarthy says he moved in to care for him. As Salon previously reported, Luntz did four focus groups for the Los Angeles Times in the fall of 2020, and his firm did two projects for McCarthy's leadership PAC in September and December of 2020. Luntz also embarked on an ambitious Netflix series called "Fridays With Frank," interviewing politicians like McCarthy and Sen. Tim Scott, professional sports figures, disgraced junk bond trader Michael Milken, ABC News correspondent Jonathan Karl, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway and many others. Luntz recalled in a recent interview wanting to tackle McCarthy and not let him go as the latter walked into a fateful interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, in which McCarthy admitted that the Benghazi hearings were politically motivated to hurt Hillary Clinton.
https://www.salon.com/2021/07/01/kevin- ... -pollster/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:confuzzled: Is Zach implying McCarthy and Luntz are an item? Also, too, since when is Luntz a left wing advisor?

Mollie, Mollie, Mollie. You are so wrong. You even spell your name wrong.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Luntz had a stroke.... :violin:

A key messenger of the Gingrich "Contract on America" [not a typo}...

A proponent of Israel's ethnic cleansing by altering the language that the GQP uses...

Gaslighting on global warming during Bush part Dumber's term....

And many other things including sucking Zee Furher's [expletive deleted] during his entire time in office...

When he's gone "Good riddance"...

Yes...the hate follows through me well these days...I've watch these people spend the last quarter century destroy the county I was willing to sacrifice my life for so many years ago....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The Intercept says that lying liar Stephanie Grisham told some fibs in her little book about TFA.

This is my shocked face. :bored:
tek

Post by tek »

Grisham even attributes her failure to hold a single press briefing during her tenure as White House press secretary to her fear of ending up, like her former boss Sean Spicer, satirized on “Saturday Night Live” as a hapless liar.
There is a way to avoid that, ya know..

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”