Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Kendra

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Kendra »

I suspect the Fox peeps will be peeing their pants over the excitement of reporting this news :roll:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Slim Cognito »

but trump gets to slide scot-free.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Is that all there is? -- A tax dispute and possibly buying a gun?? Geez, I had heard lurid horror stories about Hunter Biden -- one reichtwing paperback is titled "The Laptop from Hell" -- and he's guilty of only this. And does any of this reflect on his father? His father didn't even replace the Trump-appointed US Attorney for Delaware to let this investigation work itself out.

And when do we get to Jared? I'm just asking.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics ... index.html
Hunter Biden had a high-end income and lavish lifestyle. But he struggled with tax issues for years
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

So Dan Bongino had Senator Ron Johnson on his stupid Fox News show Unfiltered to talk about Hunter Biden. Video here: https://air.tv/?v=u9wunIi7RpOEpabA8GxaxA
Important (ha!) points:
  • The FBI and Biden crime family were working together to do the dirty
  • Johnson was the target of a setup via the Bidens
  • Johnson already proved the Bidens corrupt years ago w/ Grassley
  • Media is corrupt, that's why 250 intelligence officials conspired to cover it up w/ them
  • FBI problem is systemic at the top and will require new leadership to end corruption
  • Wray was dirty dirty dirty
  • This is just the tip of the iceberg
  • Biden has been confirmed as "the big guy"
  • Laptop is a treasure trove, 100% of the emails are true and that has been proven
  • Media is corrupt and in cahoots with Bidens
  • Hunter may be indicted, but they'll "do a deal and seal and the American public will never get the truth."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Biden is another Obama, too stupid to get anything done but soooo evil, he gets all kinds of shit done.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

:roll:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Did Hunter Biden sneak some Top Secret government documents out of his fathers WH residence and keep then at home in his safe next to his passport :think:

:confuzzled: :lol:
raison de arizona

So FBI, why no raid of Hunter Biden’s house?!

The message was unmistakable at Joint Base Andrews Wednesday, two days after former President Donald Trump’s Florida home was raided by the FBI.

There, boarding Air Force One at 1:20 p.m., shoulder to shoulder with his father, the president, was Hunter Biden, whose home has never been raided.

Despite a snail’s pace grand-jury investigation into his suspect business dealings by the US attorney in Joe Biden’s crony state of Delaware, despite copious documentary evidence that he accepted millions of dollars from America’s adversaries in exchange for influencing his father, the then-vice president, despite actively working with Communist China to extend “belt-and-road” imperialism across the globe to undermine America, Hunter, 52, looked as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

Dressed in a suit and tie and accompanied by wife Melissa Cohen and toddler son Beau Biden, he made his way slowly up the stairs of the presidential jet, alongside Joe, exchanging private jokes before stopping at the top to turn and face the waiting cameras, father and son, giving the world a lingering view of their brazen smiles before they jetted off for a seven-day vacation to a favorite family haunt, Kiawah Island, SC.

“We are untouchable” was the unspoken message.

They may as well have given the middle finger to half the country.
:snippity:
https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/so-fbi-wh ... ens-house/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Fan-fiction like in :hittingthefan:

Top notch journalism :blackeye:

PS. what did the former guy do about this when he was four years in office :?:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Haven't had a chance to use this with my Twitter list CLOWNS (it's a private list of insane MAGAts) but plan to ask some as replies, since they are ANGRY at everything, if they could please be more specific and rate their anger level of that particular OUTRAGE. :smoking:

Anger Scale.jpg
Anger Scale.jpg (52.8 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

I've been trying to understand this whole Hunter Biden fiasco. Let me see if I get this right, and if not, explain it to me like I'm 5.
  • Hunter allegedly left a laptop at a strip mall repair shop, run by a man that is legally blind, and never picked it up.
  • Said shop is on the other side of the country where he lives.
  • The Repair shop owner then perused the laptop, found lots of illegal stuff, and then.... what? Gave Rudy a call?
  • Part 2: Hunter is responsible for overthrowing the previous Ukrainian regime. Somehow. And installing Zelensky as a patsy. Of some sort.
  • Hunter (and it seems his Dad) is getting paid a ton of money by China for... what?
  • Despite his long document fight to get and stay sober, he managed to record himself with large amounts of drugs, in a room full of hookers, and post it on social media? Or maybe that video was for private consumption and someone stole it? Was it on his laptop at the blind guys workshop?
I'm just trying to understand the latest conspiracy theory. Also, if any of the above is even remotely true, Hunter owns Soros a bunch of paperwork. There are a few more forms to fill out for the drugs and hookers if he wants his expenses reimbursed.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

jez wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:01 am I've been trying to understand this whole Hunter Biden fiasco. Let me see if I get this right, and if not, explain it to me like I'm 5.
  • Hunter allegedly left a laptop at a strip mall repair shop, run by a man that is legally blind, and never picked it up.
  • The Repair shop owner then perused the laptop, found lots of illegal stuff, and then.... what? Gave Rudy a call?
  • Part 2: Hunter is responsible for overthrowing the previous Ukrainian regime. Somehow. And installing Zelensky as a patsy. Of some sort.
  • Hunter (and it seems his Dad) is getting paid a ton of money by China for... what?
  • Despite his long document fight to get and stay sober, he managed to record himself with large amounts of drugs, in a room full of hookers, and post it on social media? Or maybe that video was for private consumption and someone stole it? Was it on his laptop at the blind guys workshop?
I'm just trying to understand the latest conspiracy theory. Also, if any of the above is even remotely true, Hunter owns Soros a bunch of paperwork. There are a few more forms to fill out for the drugs and hookers if he wants his expenses reimbursed.
You have the basics down perfectly. Here is the rest of the story in encrypted text. Use your Soros code to view.

ÿØÿà JFIF x x ÿá zExif MM * à è ‡i >  \’ 2021:05:21 18:28:17 ÿà JFIF ÿÛ C

ÿÛ CÿÀ ]Æ" ÿÄ
ÿÄ µ } !1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚
%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ
ÿÄ µ w !1AQaq"2B‘¡±Á #3RðbrÑ
$4á%ñ&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ ? ûþfíÖ–6ô¦ÊÙÇÖ‘Fã^»WG“"`TŸö»Q#í¦§Þ§uÿ ëVb^bÏ^{ý)éÁýi¡qNQëT¯ÐÑEn=
äÔ±œt¨Upx^ôô<~4‡¹*¿>ýêEù:…F$ÎjD|{sÅkœÔÈJ_z®
L­“Ïÿ ª‚‹(ù5*òŸZ®¤ùÔ¨.gÍbaÇåRŽGÿ Z«î-Ûñ©¢oîã8õ]§ñ¥Ž;Ó~`)ÃøPTSÜrýÚ`ôëKHâ‚Tµ$GÇó5*š««m?‡­H×Y_»ï‘OSµêË)©G?•'€MOAùUdíRÇ&ÕüzPJ.#í>Ô±¶>j4o—J3Èü(ó +B¾ßëL=?i®Ù'Ó™'éSÆv?Þ5N6Ú*T“)A(¼²á#ñ§ý£Š¦ŽHü*D;¹ô4³ænͳ‘Pç#­K ËÖ|–Z<kžiçHúP9¬Ä¿
O/šql Å!Ð Çäÿ >•l·×š~
ûÒchþîy iu?\V/Äˉ¬¼ªÜCH"€´Ñª–i ÿ –ÁvCy[ðAÈ œ`îãäÿ WUšF,ŠTà@#r>£‘N:»w34íIK…@ó&eZ¨àîÝ°’
I8 ž@òžñö—a®k7Ú†Ÿo©AªOâ3ˆ1+bHÀAlÂa9›9ZÁ×¼JgÝ\Ç2^j{µ&k/-Á,‘þ†Qr0ä 6
á¯ÜkzÕŸÄ]ãNÔ-õ«}V8®&•­îóI*Ün±?r@$+
‰°ìf¥îÏÖ5;PŽÎxî'áñ!Úàs‚W äœP2X
òoˆŸ¬üQªÞ-õ–­g%Œÿ h±Ô´ýVh'Ó¦0íKˆ¤c…#æRʲecd1âG-«áŠ¶úÅýö­x5
PÓmÄz¾{Í"ÐÈÅ&1ãçpcu-øäò›cÈb
Þoñöƒ¶ñCëVz†£c¤éÚ‘Šmæuû=Ä›m¿z÷Œ0Á8UO-™¿~Ý>hÊërÎgÃÿ ´6‹á
MÒüY¯èë}coÙÖm&7ü"u™¢¶¸“ÂñF€$™^0IV‘›^ycð¯Â´_†¼IãZë0ÜZ¤¾Ó-åòõ+-2vÑhØk›‰âBò„DO6_8ñŸ…føý¥Üh2CöíÝ_OÓôÛy$’ÇWO%þÛ$k³…ÕŸl2³3BPeŠ«õÿ ´ÏüOðëÂ^(Ño.!ñ7‡t›x5ß\]=½ÿ ƒâºÈ]2Þí¢XæžâÅ 2´‚;¶²2xþÓoöÓ§ï{®ÏúÛþË°~Ñ|Oà?Ùßà¼O§Ùé§â¨[iöV…òôÈZÞk9%*7K$‹s+ï?(‡ìÈ<¼¿Ý?±ü*ûÄ|áÞ6½u¥xÒ?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Damn! I left my decoder ring in my jacket and the dry cleaner lost it. Will I be docked?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Ahhhh - the PCAP dump of the pillow boy - now let's see how we flipped those votes for Biden :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Certainly not.
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

jez wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:01 am I've been trying to understand this whole Hunter Biden fiasco. Let me see if I get this right, and if not, explain it to me like I'm 5.
He claims he gave the 3 laptops (he got 3 but 2 were irreparable) to the FBI in 2019. The FBI looked at them and did nothing. Increasingly frustrated, he gave a COPY of the hard drives to Rooody sometime mid to late 2020.
[*]Part 2: Hunter is responsible for overthrowing the previous Ukrainian regime. Somehow. And installing Zelensky as a patsy. Of some sort.
Daddy Biden boasted that he pressured the Ukranian Government to get rid of Viktor Shockin, the Head Prosecutor. The Company hunter Worked for, Bursima, was under investigation for tax fraud, from a period before Hunter joined the company. They think Daddy was trying to protect the company by having the guy fired.

BUT

(a) One of the reasons the guy was getting attacked was because he was REFUSING to investigate Bursima, and corruption in Ukraine in general.
(b) It wasn't just Biden, the EU was pressuring Ukraine to boot Shokin. Biden was there as the representative of a coalition of countries.
(c) It was not just externals, there were protests in Ukraine in front of the Parliament building demanding they fire Shokin's ass.
(d) Shokin's own account of the reasons for his firing barely mentions Joe Biden and does not mention Hunter at all. By his account it was all because he was in favour of getting people from the Previous government back into power. I.e. He blamed internal Politics and an oppressive government filled with his enemies. Blah bull blah.
(e) Shokin wasn't fired for a few months after Biden pushed.
(f) If Biden's intention was to protect his son, then having Shokin fired was a terribly bad thing to do. The new Prosecutor (after a bit of pushing it has to be said) went all in on investigating Bursima, and as a result they settled the case and paid $9.2 million in back taxes.
[*]Hunter (and it seems his Dad) is getting paid a ton of money by China for... what?
Fecked if I know.
[*]Despite his long document fight to get and stay sober, he managed to record himself with large amounts of drugs, in a room full of hookers, and post it on social media? Or maybe that video was for private consumption and someone stole it? Was it on his laptop at the blind guys workshop?
Well the blind guy has said he has seen stuff on social media that he never saw on the laptop. But ya that's supposed to have come from the laptop. The original scandal was that some photos of texts on it showed Hunter might have introduced his father to some Ukrainian businessman. Photos of a mobile phone connected to a Russian mobile phone network...
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Also, too, Hunter took $3.5M from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. The one in Russia. Proving that the Bidens are actually the ones in cahoots with the Russians. Also, too, the laptop contained documentation that the "Big Guy" took 10% off the top of all these illegal payments. They purport that the Big Guy is...Jooooooe Biden.

I fergit what else is missing here.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am Also, too, Hunter took $3.5M from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. The one in Russia. Proving that the Bidens are actually the ones in cahoots with the Russians. Also, too, the laptop contained documentation that the "Big Guy" took 10% off the top of all these illegal payments. They purport that the Big Guy is...Jooooooe Biden.

Well, there was the issue of the Black Sox Scandal with the 1919 World Series. They were accused of throwing the Series to the Cincinnati Reds. There may be evidence on that laptop with his bookmakers that Hunter Biden bet heavily on Cincinnati and paid off several of the White Sox players to throw the series. :boxing:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:49 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:50 am Also, too, Hunter took $3.5M from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. The one in Russia. Proving that the Bidens are actually the ones in cahoots with the Russians. Also, too, the laptop contained documentation that the "Big Guy" took 10% off the top of all these illegal payments. They purport that the Big Guy is...Jooooooe Biden.

Well, there was the issue of the Black Sox Scandal with the 1919 World Series. They were accused of throwing the Series to the Cincinnati Reds. There may be evidence on that laptop with his bookmakers that Hunter Biden bet heavily on Cincinnati and paid off several of the White Sox players to throw the series. :boxing:
Imma walk right up to the President and say "Say it ain't so, Joe."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:28 pm
humblescribe wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:49 pm

Imma walk right up to the President and say "Say it ain't so, Joe."
:rotflmao:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

And another thing ...

The Washington Post said some of the emails on the copy of the laptop that Giuliani's gofer gave them were authentic.

Have they said ANYTHING about whether there is evidence that the copy (of the whole laptop? Of a hard drive? Of a backup? :confuzzled:) of the whatever-it-was belonged at any point to Hunter Biden? I've read the Post story, but I don't read the right-wing NY Times. Do they say there's evidence connecting him to the laptop, other than somebody hacked it?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Joe Biden picks Hunter laptop denier for presidential intelligence board

President Joe Biden’s latest pick for his Intelligence Advisory Board is an MSNBC pundit who was among dozens of former intelligence officials to sign a letter in 2020 claiming, without evidence, that the Hunter Biden laptop story was part of a Russian disinformation operation.

Jeremy Bash, a former chief of staff at the CIA and Pentagon, was picked by Biden to be part of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board on Friday. Bash, along with roughly 50 other ex-intelligence officials, signed a letter in October 2020 claiming the Hunter Biden laptop saga had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” while Bash himself suggested on TV that the laptop story was “Russian disinformation.”
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... ence-board
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... -rcna45518
An FBI agent’s retirement last Friday was unrelated to politicized comments he made on social media or his purported link to the Hunter Biden investigation, according to a statement from his lawyer.

Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy R. Thibault “voluntarily” retired from the FBI on Aug. 26 after 30 years of service, his pro bono attorney said, and that he “was not fired, not forced to retire, and not asked to retire.”

“In the last couple of months, and particularly the last 24 hours,” said the unnamed attorney from the firm of Morrison & Foerster LLP, “there have been a number of inaccurate media stories and allegations on social media about our client.”

Return to “Current Politics”