Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by raison de arizona »

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters: I’ve seen his [Hunter's] videos, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my mom
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Foggy »

I heard that Hunter is dying to meet Jesse Watters's mom. :liar:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Bannon says the real villains of Musk’s ‘Twitter Files’ are Trump’s own AG, FBI Director, DNI, DHS, and Sec Def, who conspired to suppress the Hunter laptop story. Kirk compares them to Brutus and Cassius’s assassination of Julius Caesar.
Rudy says Sean Hannity, John Solomon, Bill Barr and Mike Pompeo betrayed Trump by suppressing and helping to cover up the Hunter laptop story in 2019-2020 when he brought it to them.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

They're going to force me to look at a photo of Hunter Biden’s dick laptop chakra, aren't they? :cantlook:
tek

Post by tek »

Wow, Rudy sure does know what to do with evidence of a crime!
Hannity, Solomon, Pompeo - there is a team with real prosecutorial power!

Or maybe it wasn't really 'evidence' at all? :think:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

In response to: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 25#p166136

Were these Apple computers? If so, they're likely MacBook Pros. The owner would call it a MacBook Pro, not a laptop. (Apple owners are weird that way.) If Biden bought it/them new, they would have come with Apple Care for a year. Trust me, Apple has a record of all that, and if/when you add Apple Care for an additional period.

And I don't think an Apple-certified repair shop would delve into the contents before the time limit is up. I've taken mine to one, and they were scrupulously professional.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

A very long article from the New York Times which I've only started to read, but might be interesting. A gift link to the article -

Hunter Biden’s Tangled Tale Comes Front and Center
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, MN.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Yes, thank you.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you, MN. This has gone on for years, they don't even care if it's true. They've laid this out publicly, it's like BENGHAZI!!!! It's to "soften Biden up" for 2024 just like Kevin McCarthy said they were doing to Hillary Clinton for 2016. They've been playing this game for nearly a decade. Are their voters still so stupid they'll fall for it again? I believe voters are smarter than that and while maybe the 25% that believe any conspiracy will be on board (that's 75% of MAGAts Twitter), the "crying wolf" is less and less effective.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:06 pmIt's to "soften Biden up" for 2024 just like Kevin McCarthy said they were doing to Hillary Clinton for 2016.
The Dems should hand them as much rope as they want, and then run Mayor Pete. :daydreaming:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The computer repairman is suing a bunch of people
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Tam o' shanter alert
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:00 pm The computer repairman is suing a bunch of people
Well, maybe he shouldn't have handed someone else's private property to that guy's political enemies...
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

... but the FBI wasn't doing anything! :violin: :crying:
raison de arizona

A hero to the republic? What a tool. He should ask Roodles for protection money.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:00 pm The computer repairman is suing a bunch of people
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7626721281
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

The repairman who turned over Hunter Biden’s laptop and is suing him and others for defamation says he is afraid of being assassinated so he never leaves his house.

1:33 AM · Jan 24, 2023
Interesting. I don't remember that Hunter Biden ever made a public statement about the mysterious laptop, far ever from making a derogatory statement about this repairman.

Though discovery could get really interesting :biggrin:

Is this a nuisance lawsuit, does someone expect to get a ransom settlement payment for dropping the law suit ?
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Long thread from piperk that makes allegations new to me that the laptop was doctored before being brought to the repair shop.

True or not, it demonstrates that there is crap for chain of custody or clarity of what was actually on it.

raison de arizona

Treasury tells Comer to wait on decision on possible Hunter Biden bank records

The Treasury Department has delayed a House Republican request for information on Biden family financial transactions that may have been marked as suspicious, saying that it must first determine whether the disclosure of the records is consistent with “longstanding Executive Branch interests.”

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), who chairs the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, requested suspicious activity reports related to the Biden family earlier this month in a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. Suspicious activity reports are generated by financial institutions when flagging suspicious financial moves and are submitted to the federal government.

But the Treasury at least temporarily rebuked Comer’s request, saying it needed to further communicate with the committee to figure out why it wants the information and what it plans on doing with it.

“It is important that a requesting committee specify in writing its purpose in seeking to obtain the requested information and the use it intends to make of it so that the Department can make a determination as to whether the disclosure is appropriate and consistent with longstanding Executive Branch interests, including the protection of ongoing law enforcement investigations,” the department said in the letter to Comer on Wednesday.

Comer blasted the Treasury’s decision to shield the records, saying it was a coordinated effort by the Biden administration to hide information about the president’s family.
:snippity:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3830 ... k-records/
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:13 pm But the Treasury at least temporarily rebuked Comer’s request, saying it needed to further communicate with the committee to figure out why it wants the information and what it plans on doing with it.
Why: retaliation on the democrats for investigating TFG.

What: To try to fuel the RWNJ outrage over Hunter Biden's.

As for someone saying that Bannon and others received stuff from Hunter Biden's laptop BEFORE it was taken to the repair shop, that doesn't pass the smell test.

The story is that a man identifying himself as Hunter Biden (although no proof has been shown) dropped the laptop off at the repair shop and never returned to pick it up.

If true (a very big if), that means that the laptop was in the possession of Biden the younger until it was given to the repair shop. Why would HB send anything to them?
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:28 pm As for someone saying that Bannon and others received stuff from Hunter Biden's laptop BEFORE it was taken to the repair shop, that doesn't pass the smell test.

The story is that a man identifying himself as Hunter Biden (although no proof has been shown) dropped the laptop off at the repair shop and never returned to pick it up.

If true (a very big if), that means that the laptop was in the possession of Biden the younger until it was given to the repair shop. Why would HB send anything to them?
The computer repair guy, as a (mostly) blind man, has specifically stated from the beginning that he can NOT identify Hunter Biden as the person who dropped off the laptop. FWIW.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So of my current ideas:

1. Some email stuff was picked up from Wikileaks (or Russian intels or both). That stuff could have gotten to SB so dropping it on a laptop and dropping that at a store gave them cover.

2. Laptop was filled with a bunch of stuff yanked off the internet and put it in to claim it was HB. Why is my Dennis Montgomery alarm ringing?
101010 :towel:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I suspect the laptop is a red herring. The photos, emails, etc., someone could get if they hacked his icloud account. But no one wants to come out and say that because it raises more questions about who paid for the data and who they bought it from. For the 2016 campaign, the interested parties got around this by giving it to wikileaks.

The person who "discovered" the laptop could have taken any laptop and tried to sync it up with the icloud account before dropping it off at a repair shop. The image of the drive that everyone is waving around is likely just a bunch of random looking data, unreadable by humans without specialized tools and the login info.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

What laptop? If there is an actual laptop, where is it?
raison de arizona

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:03 pm What laptop? If there is an actual laptop, where is it?
My understanding is that the laptop is real, in that it does exist, and it is currently in the possession of the FBI.

Now where it came from and what is on it is a whole 'nother story.

Return to “Current Politics”