Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:11 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:03 pm What laptop? If there is an actual laptop, where is it?
My understanding is that the laptop is real, in that it does exist, and it is currently in the possession of the FBI.

Now where it came from and what is on it is a whole 'nother story.
At this point, whatever laptop this is or where it came from seems to have been scrutinized by the FBI and the CIA.

Result appears to be a nothingburger.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Foggy »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:11 pm My understanding is that the laptop is real, in that it does exist, and it is currently in the possession of the FBI.
I think that's a common misperception.

Who said the FBI has it? The blind repair dude, that's who. Nobody else.

The FBI has not said it has a laptop that once belonged to Hunter Biden. The FBI has admitted no contact at all with the blind repair dude. It has said NUFFINK.

The blind dude said he got frustrated because the FBI didn't do anything, so he sent a copy to Roodles. Which shows, even if he gave them a laptop, it was because he wanted Hunter Biden to be arrested. But if the FBI wouldn't arrest him, surely Roodles would.

But only the blind dude said he gave a laptop to the FBI. And he's blind. Maybe he gave it to the IBF (the Internet Blinking-text Foundation). If he only thinks it was Hunter Biden who gave it to him, maybe he only thinks he gave it to the FBI. :shrug:

This is why I am dying to see this Republican House subpoena the laptop from the FBI, because I suspect the FBI is going to say, haven't seen it.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:23 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:11 pm My understanding is that the laptop is real, in that it does exist, and it is currently in the possession of the FBI.

The FBI has not said it has a laptop that once belonged to Hunter Biden. The FBI has admitted no contact at all with the blind repair dude. It has said NUFFINK.

The blind dude said he got frustrated because the FBI didn't do anything, so he sent a copy to Roodles. Which shows, even if he gave them a laptop, it was because he wanted Hunter Biden to be arrested. But if the FBI wouldn't arrest him, surely Roodles would.

But only the blind dude said he gave a laptop to the FBI. And he's blind. Maybe he gave it to the IBF (the Internet Blinking-text Foundation).

This is why I am dying to see this Republican House subpoena the laptop from the FBI, because I suspect the FBI is going to say, haven't seen it.
Seriously please do. In fact you can even get John Durham on the case so that he can find a whole lot of nothing.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gupwalla wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:36 pm
Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:15 pm Hay nao, that poor man is obviously judging a stiletto heels contest. :smoking:
He has the exact same sitting posture I had for the entirety of freshman year in high school. For some reason.
:rotflmao:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

But only the blind dude said he gave a laptop to the FBI. And he's blind. Maybe he gave it to the IBF (the Internet Blinking-text Foundation). If he only thinks it was Hunter Biden who gave it to him, maybe he only thinks he gave it to the FBI. :shrug:

Mr. Isaac said he met with F.B.I. agents in late 2019 and provided them with a timeline of events. The agents returned about two weeks later in mid-December with a grand jury subpoena allowing them to seize the laptop and the external hard drive. The subpoena was signed by a federal prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington who handles criminal investigations such as fraud, and Mr. Isaac acknowledged receiving it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/p ... aptop.html

I dunno where NYT got their info from.

Receipt:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Ah, hadn't seen that.
tek

Post by tek »

OK, so there is A laptop
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:52 pm So of my current ideas:

1. Some email stuff was picked up from Wikileaks (or Russian intels or both). That stuff could have gotten to SB so dropping it on a laptop and dropping that at a store gave them cover.

2. Laptop was filled with a bunch of stuff yanked off the internet and put it in to claim it was HB. Why is my Dennis Montgomery alarm ringing?
Wrong - Dennis Montgomery would have made millions off it and that would be known :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Okay, that says:

Western Digital My Passport (which is an external hard drive)
Apple MacBook Pro, and
Customer Invoice.

They do have an invoice!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:49 pm Okay, that says:

Western Digital My Passport (which is an external hard drive)
Apple MacBook Pro, and
Customer Invoice.

They do have an invoice!
I'd like to see the customer name and address on that invoice :roll:

And if the documents were on that external hard drive, why did it ever come with the laptop, one does not part with external data when getting a computer repaired. :brickwallsmall: An external disk device does not have any credentials as to ownership, could have been a device already lieing about in the repair shop. I cannot believe that HB would have been using a separate hard disk.

ps. first time I did see that image of a receipt.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Didn't blind guy say something about a Beau Biden sticker being on the laptop and that supposedly confirmed it belonged to Hunter (in their convoluted logic) or did I dream that?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The photo did not come from the NYT but Faux News!
NYT link above wrote:The agents also gave him a receipt for what they took, according to a photograph of it published by Fox News. The receipt included an F.B.I. code, 272D, the bureau’s internal classification for money laundering investigations, and “BA” for its Baltimore field office. Officials separately confirmed that the F.B.I. seized the laptop and an external hard drive as part of an investigation, though they did not detail the inquiry or whether it involved money laundering or Hunter Biden. They also confirmed that the agent who signed the receipt works in Wilmington and is overseen by the Baltimore office.
linking to
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe
It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden

By Brooke Singman , Jake Gibson | Fox News
Published October 21, 2020 9:08pm EDT

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

Multiple federal law enforcement officials, as well as two separate government officials, confirmed the authenticity of these documents, which were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson. Wilson did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

One of the documents, obtained by Fox News, was designated as an FBI “Receipt for Property” form, which details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities.

The document has a “Case ID” section, which is filled in with a hand-written number: 272D-BA-3065729.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hacktiv ... nce-2023-1
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:26 pm

But only the blind dude said he gave a laptop to the FBI. And he's blind. Maybe he gave it to the IBF (the Internet Blinking-text Foundation).

Seriously please do. In fact you can even get John Durham on the case so that he can find a whole lot of nothing.
The problem with that plan is that the RWNJs will scream bloody murder that the FBI is lying and hiding the laptop, if they haven't destroyed it already. Everybody KNOWS that the FBI has it, and everybody KNOWS that the FBI will do anything that leftist, pinko, communist, fascist Joe Biden asks them to.

The fact that the FBI denies having it will be seen as absolute proof-positive that the FBI does have it and that they are covering it up.

Its like those who believe that the government has alien bodies recovered from Roswell stored at Area 51. The government denies having any alien bodies. If the government DID have alien bodies, so the twisted logic goes, they would deny it. The government DOES deny it. Ergo, they do, in fact, have bodies stored at Area 51.

If the FBI has the laptop and they are covering it up, they would deny having it. If the FBI does deny having it, that will be seen as proof that the are covering up the fact that they do have it.

You just can't escape their logic.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I take it we can dig up the laptop in Area 51 also too ;)
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Who the hell drops off a laptop WITH an external drive at a repair shop?

What? And then they just say to themselves they didn’t need that and left it there?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:04 pm Didn't blind guy say something about a Beau Biden sticker being on the laptop and that supposedly confirmed it belonged to Hunter (in their convoluted logic) or did I dream that?
Yep!! I remember that too!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Danraft wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:45 pm Who the hell drops off a laptop WITH an external drive at a repair shop?

What? And then they just say to themselves they didn’t need that and left it there?
Okay, where did I read that Hunter said he left his laptop at his dentist's office, and never got it back?

I think it's possible but unlikely that he left the laptop at the repair shop. *sigh* I hope I live long enough to hear something close to the actual story.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

area51.JPG
area51.JPG (473.01 KiB) Viewed 425 times
From the back side of Area 51. I would send a crew to investigate forthwith.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Alright, well I've been yappin' about it not existing, today I learned otherwise.

So since there is a laptop, and an external hard drive, and a customer invoice, then we obviously need to bite the bullet and see what else is in the FBI file. We know there's a code that means "money laundering". So they must have examined the contents of the laptop for evidence of that. And whatever they found, someone wrote a report, even if they decided not to arrest anyone.

And there should be a review of the report. This is a massive bureaucracy, that's who they are, that's what they do.

And there is, no doubt, a memo recording the decision to close, or not pursue, the investigation.

I wonder what the response to FOIA requests has been.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

humblescribe wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:51 pm area51.JPG

From the back side of Area 51. I would send a crew to investigate forthwith.
Off Topic
I must go there.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@MZanona
Some news here: Sources tell ⁦
@donie
⁩ & me that the House Oversight Committee is in active talks to have 3 former Twitter employees testify, and looking at Feb 8 as a potential target date for a hearing on Twitter & the Hunter Biden laptop story
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:22 pm Alright, well I've been yappin' about it not existing, today I learned otherwise.

So since there is a laptop, and an external hard drive, and a customer invoice, then we obviously need to bite the bullet and see what else is in the FBI file. We know there's a code that means "money laundering". So they must have examined the contents of the laptop for evidence of that. And whatever they found, someone wrote a report, even if they decided not to arrest anyone.

And there should be a review of the report. This is a massive bureaucracy, that's who they are, that's what they do.

And there is, no doubt, a memo recording the decision to close, or not pursue, the investigation.

I wonder what the response to FOIA requests has been.

I don't believe that evidence in an active or even potential criminal investigation can be released with an FOIA request.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Didnt you read the Karen Piper twitter thread that danraft posted? Go read it, and take time to read the article about Dr Ablow
that someone plopped into the comments. He was a regular Fox contributor for 7 years.

:snippity:
(Garrett) Ziegler claims he talked to the assistant to Keith Ablow, who is Hunter Biden's ex-doctor who first found a copy of Hunter's laptop in his office. The assistant wanted money to explain what happened.

(Ziegler and Albow's friend Birkenfeld now work together.)

The bottom line: Hunter Biden's DOCTOR made multiple copies of the laptop left in his office and gave them to Roger Stone, who gave them to Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani.

Then, according to Hunter Biden's attorney, "Giuliani just makes mixed tapes" of the Biden laptop clones, and Steve Bannon "added the worst of the child porn shit."
:snippity:

Bannon had Guo’s (“he’s a bad actor” says Maxey) network of cult followers dissect and add things to the contents and disseminate it all over the web. The repair shop was just one step, maybe the last, of the entire operation. I’m also looking for the Mother Jones article that has Bannon’s admission of all this as he addresses Guo’s minions. I’ll add it if I find it.

I do NOT find the scenario KPiper lays out unbelievable, knowing that this was Rudy and Bannon’s sleazy operation.

I’ll be surprised if Rudy doesn’t perish before he gets what’s coming to him. At some point he’s going to come out of his alcoholic stupor for a moment and realize what he’s done.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:40 pm
@MZanona
@donie
⁩ & me that the House Oversight Committee is in active talks to have 3 former Twitter employees testify, and looking at Feb 8 as a potential target date for a hearing on Twitter & the Hunter Biden laptop story
:confuzzled: what do former emplyees at Twitter have to do with HB and his aptop? Did they get to see it, did they hold the harddrive in their hands (and promised not to let go but from their ice cold fingers)?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:29 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:40 pm
@MZanona
@donie
:confuzzled: what do former emplyees at Twitter have to do with HB and his aptop? Did they get to see it, did they hold the harddrive in their hands (and promised not to let go but from their ice cold fingers)?
The story is that Twitter suppressed the story, which is what cost tfg the election.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Current Politics”