Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by raison de arizona »

You’ve heard the bullshit, now get the t-shirt. Same outfit that does Rittenhouse’s shirts.
0F636ED1-29AD-494A-A7F4-3844BC617D69.png
0F636ED1-29AD-494A-A7F4-3844BC617D69.png (481.09 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
https://www.aafnation.com/products/laptop-from-hell
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Hunter adjacent.
Repairman who revealed Hunter Biden laptop sues Schiff, CNN, Politico and the Daily Beast

The Delaware computer repairman who blew the whistle on Hunter Biden’s laptop filed a multimillion-dollar defamation suit Tuesday against Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, the Daily Beast and Politico, saying they falsely accused him of peddling Russian disinformation.

The former shop owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, decided to fight back after losing his business and being harassed for 18 months by Big Tech, the media and Delaware locals in President Biden’s home state.

“After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real consequences for the nation,” the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told The Post.

This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated DOJ and FBI,” he continued. “I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly, who gave the marching orders.”
:snippity:
Lots, LOTS more at link, but none of it is worth reading.
https://nypost.com/2022/05/03/repairman ... ico-beast/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Has anyone ever definitively determined it was Hunter's laptop?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

No

but that doesn't matter..

all that matters is enough people believe the lies
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hunter Biden himself could not rule out the laptop being his at some point, saying that he has owned a number of laptops for various jobs in his career.

The stuff ON the Laptop was pure horseshit, however. They could have acquired a laptop that once belonged to Biden, and loaded it up with misinformation.

I don't think he has a case really. I don't believe he had any part in faking anything. He himself said he could not be sure that the man who gave the laptops was Hunter Biden. He was a Trump Supporter who was a patsy for Russian lies.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:44 pm Has anyone ever definitively determined it was Hunter's laptop?
I’m definitely sure it wasn’t.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

While I don't expect this challenge to get past the initial motions for dismissapl this clown will not like the various discovery meetings with each of the defendants counsel. The questions about the origins and remains of a laptop and its harddrive. Things like chain of custody.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Hrm. Not sure if it is my imagination or if the meme is rising again, but it feels like I have been seeing a lot more of the 'hunter biden laptop' argument in youtube comments again. pretty much any thread on media sources seems to have someone arguing that the laptop was 'proven' yet the media still ignores it so how can you trust them?
raison de arizona

Not just about the laptop, but also in relation to gun control. I've even seen memes linking Hunter Biden to Rittenhouse, as proof of... Who is more responsible with guns? WTF even? Anyway, anything to deflect.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, they keep saying the J6 hearings will be a lot of nothing, but they sure as hell don't act like it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:41 pm Not just about the laptop, but also in relation to gun control. I've even seen memes linking Hunter Biden to Rittenhouse, as proof of... Who is more responsible with guns? WTF even? Anyway, anything to deflect.
I know I keep returning to this, but it is such an ongoing process.... it is fascinating to see how the right has distilled their disinformation over the years. As they find new limits on how nonsensical something can be, they put less and less work into having it make sense.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:41 pm Not just about the laptop, but also in relation to gun control. I've even seen memes linking Hunter Biden to Rittenhouse, as proof of... Who is more responsible with guns? WTF even? Anyway, anything to deflect.
Tagging on to your post for no special reason:

Heard Bob Woodward this morning speaking forcefully on the topic of the turmoil in the DOJ regarding TFG and outright saying that TFG had committed multiple crimes and needed to be prosecuted. He also touched on the need for the media to step up--and for some bizarre reason threw in a remark about Hunter Biden's laptop (I kid you not), seeming to say that this could/should be a problem for POTUS.
raison de arizona

Daily Caller is reporting it as well. It is a parody of itself.
Hunter Biden’s Laptop Lady Got $20K Federal Stimulus For ‘Female–Owned Sole Proprietorship’
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:17 pm
I know I keep returning to this, but it is such an ongoing process.... it is fascinating to see how the right has distilled their disinformation over the years. As they find new limits on how nonsensical something can be, they put less and less work into having it make sense.
:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn't Warren a dominatrix over a Marine? That was hilarious.
raison de arizona

Was listening to Sebastian Gorka's America First radio show today. It didn't sound like Gorka, must have been a fill-in host. But anyway, the host breathlessly reported that Hunter Biden couldn't have legally purchased a firearm due to Hunter's numerous felony convictions. Which is not a true statement, otherwise known as a lie. The narrative that has been pushed is that Hunter Biden committed a felony by not disclosing previous drug use on his background check form, but this is a new one on me for them to be reporting that he already has numerous felonies. Which is completely made up, without even a modicum of truth. Unless I missed something.

FWIW.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Rinse repeat. Was it mtg who just a few days ago blasted same BS. We noted that the army kicked him out and there were no criminal procedures. :brickwallsmall:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Well I remain fully committed to never voting for Hunter Biden, so the conservatives win this one. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
pjhimself

Post by pjhimself »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAVcQ2V
The New York Times has finally admitted to the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop and the data contained within the device.

In an article discussing Hunter Biden’s tax liability and potential criminal charges, The New York Times reporters noted that they and prosecutors gathered evidence from “a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop.” It is the only mention of Biden’s laptop in the article, but the piece goes on to describe how emails pertaining to the tax liability case, “were authenticated by people familiar with them and the investigation.”

Within the paragraph that admits the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop, the report hyperlinks to an article written in 2020, which cast doubt over the existence of the laptop and the data held within it. The article was updated in 2021 after Biden’s father, then-candidate Joe Biden, won the 2020 Presidential Election.
raison de arizona

Assuming this is real, which is a hugemongous assumption, what makes me think that it has been taken horribly out of context? I mean, besides that they clipped out eight seconds with no context? Also, WTF? Where's the beef?
VRosen 📿 @vrosen11 wrote: Hunter Biden recorded saying he’s involved in politics with his father. Listen.

“If you’re going to be involved in politics the way that I am, which is to choose to engage with my father in that life…” -Hunter Biden
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I was going to mention Hunter in the Fox thread after I'd watched a bit more, but on America's Newsroom, one of the more *cough* serious *cough* news shows spent a good ten minutes being catty with a guest commentator about Hunter spending so much time at the WH during all his scandals. Why, he was at yesterday's reception for the honorees, at the 4th of July party and GASP! he even rode on Marine 1. They are aghast that none of the other networks aren't covering this :yawn: :shrug: :whistle:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Son spends time with his father while he is President, and has NOT been found guilty of Fraud for robbing children's charities. What is the world coming to.

If that 8 seconds is all they have from a video that is 1 hour and 11 minutes long, then I don't think there is anything to worry about.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Uh-oh. mtg has discovered that Joe Biden is continuing to steer American dollars into Chinese and Hunter's pockets.

The jig is up folks.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: Joe Biden sold 1 M barrels of oil of our Strategic Petroleum Reserves to CCP owned Sinopec, which Hunter Biden is part owner of through his private equity firm, BHR Partners.

Hunter is still business partners w/ the CCP & they are buying our oil.

Can we impeach Joe Biden now???
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

So more 'republicans hate capitalism'?

Return to “Current Politics”