Who in 2024

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Re: Who in 2024

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:18 pmWhile there was dopey pushback on Harris on idiots like Eastman, seems America has gotten over the hump of having a black candidate on the ticket.
Harris has a stable of haters. Very easy to find someone who believes Harris is a cackling, do-nothing, clueless, ineligible, descendant-of-slave-owner whore.

It's not like any of these people would vote for any Democrat, but they are vocal with the dislike of Harris.

(And at the other end, there are some who find her service as a DA and AG to be unforgivable.)
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I am strongly considering Lt. Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. :biggrin:

She brings a lot of diversity with all those colors, and she has a one-armed transmission mechanic from Argillite, Kentucky to do anything like hard work.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

True Bob, but as you said, they aren't voting Democratic anyway. Haven't heard Indy voters having a problem with her.

And YES Foggy! Lt. Root Beer would be awesome! Only concern is she and the 699th have been keeping America safe, without them it's a bit concerning. Maybe Root Beer for SecDef to start?

And Catturd is projecting again. In my previous post, mentioned days until the 2024 Election... really it's until Inauguration 2025 and that's 1188 days. :P
Catturd ™ @catturd2
Why are vaccinated liberals so pissed off and miserable?
9:00 AM · Oct 19, 2021·Twitter Web App
1,343 Retweets 135 Quote Tweets 9,982 Likes

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 6m
Replying to @catturd2
That's projection. Democrats are happy, vaxxed & relaxed. Wages up, stock market at record highs, COVID is declining, Trump is a FL retiree, the Democratic Party controls the House & Senate... and President Biden will be in office 1,188 more days at least until Jan 20, 2025. Flag of United States
1188.JPG
1188.JPG (55.83 KiB) Viewed 189 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

You really need to spend many years of reflection and self-study, and achieve an elevated level of consciousness that you apply to each and every person in your life, before you build enough credibility that you can go around telling people your name is Cat Turd. I'm nowhere near that place in my life. :blackeye:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “Current Politics”