Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ted Cruz - Rafael Edward "Felito" "Ted" Cruz - Flyin', Lyin' TX Tea Turd

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:01 pm https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1620981330958770177
Hunter Biden’s business was selling access to his father.

At a minimum, the FBI needs to search Hunter’s home and business addresses for classified documents.
Why classified documents? HB was never a member of any administration, held never a job in any department or agency. On the other hand, think Ivanka and Jared... :blackeye:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:01 pm At a minimum, the FBI needs to search Hunter’s home and business addresses for classified documents.
Is lyin' Ted a lawyer? I know that he went to Harvard, so he should know that the FBI can't search anyone's home or business without a search warrant, and that they can't get a search warrant without convincing a judge that they have probable cause to believe that they will find something, in this case, classified documents.

Has anyone with any credibility alleged that Hunter Biden, in fact, has any classified documents? I didn't think so.

Ted knows that the FBI can't do such a search. He is simply playing to the MAGA base who believe that President Biden called the director of the FBI and said "go search Mar-A-Lardo". There was ample evidence that TFG actually had government documents, including classified ones. It had been an ongoing fight with NARA over the documents for a year and a half.

The republicans in general and Ted in particular, simply want revenge for the search of TFG's resort. The FBI (or any other law enforcement agency) is never going to search Hunter Biden's home or office. This plays into the "the demoncrats have weaponized the DOJ" myth that they love to spread.
tek

Post by tek »

The republicans in general and Ted in particular, simply want revenge for the search of TFG's resort.
I'll go you one better. I think they just want to throw chum in the water.
They really don't give a damn as long as it riles up the crazies.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ted Cruz says AT&T was wrong to remove Newsmax from DirecTV and is calling for hearings: “There are million of Texans that want to hear the truth, that want to hear news. OAN does a great job, Newsmax does a great job, Fox News does a great job.”
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

So, Ted, good old-fashioned capitalism where market forces drive corporate decisions without government intervention is now qualified so that if Corporate America cannot turn a profit or make the profit they need to keep the shareholders happy, that needs to be investigated if it affects right-wing companies?

You went to Miskatonic Law School, no?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MILLIONS are watching OAN and Newmax?
So what. This is not the 1990s. Cable/Sat is all digtal. They know what their subscribers are watching -- and what they are NOT.

These "news" channels can't force providers to carry their content AND demand a per subscriber fee. That was how the Fox News sh*t happened. Customers paying for channels they did not watch nor want.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gonna be hard since he has moved house several times in the last few years, and Cruz probably knows that. He also knows that Hunter had buisinesses that had nothing whatsoever to do with his father, such as his role in Bursima.

Besides, it's all predicated on people assuming someone called "the big guy" on a photograph of an email was Joe Biden. Which he might not have been. So if they ask that and Hunter says someone completely different, we will wind up with them asking "who was the big guy?" 500 times for 8 hours in any hearings.
Kendra wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:01 pm https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1620981330958770177
Hunter Biden’s business was selling access to his father.

At a minimum, the FBI needs to search Hunter’s home and business addresses for classified documents.
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (101.08 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

CBS News pressed Sen. Ted Cruz on why he's running for reelection after he introduced a bill limiting senators to 2 terms in office: 'Why aren't you holding yourself to that standard?'

John L. Dorman
Sun, February 5, 2023 at 7:20 PM GMT+1
  • Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is running for a third term while also backing a two-term limit for senators.
    CBS News "Face the Nation" host Margaret Brennan on Sunday pressed Cruz on his stance.
    "If and when it passes, I will happily, happily comply. I've never said I'm going to unilaterally comply," he said.
Two-term Sen. Ted Cruz on Sunday sought to fend off questions about his intention to seek a third term after introducing a constitutional amendment that would restrict senators to two terms in office.

During an interview on the CBS News program "Face the Nation," host Margaret Brennan pressed the Texas Republican about his decision to run for a third term, asking him why he's doing the very same thing he's seeking to restrict.

"You also introduced a bill to limit terms to two six-year terms in office for senators. Why aren't you holding yourself to that standard?" Brennan asked. "You said you're running for a third term."

Cruz responded: "Listen, I'm a passionate defender of term limits. I think that Congress would work much better if every senator were limited to two terms if every House member were limited to three terms. I've introduced a constitutional amendment to put that into the Constitution."

Brennan said: "But you're still running."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cbs-news-pre ... 49510.html
(original: Insider)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So, he introduces a Amendment that will never pass, because the rubes don't know better and he doesn't have to comply because it was just a campaign soundbite, not a real law.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ted on Ukraine: “For the Democrats, this has become a virtue signal .. they wear the Ukrainian flag. Zelensky - I think People magazine is going to name him the Sexiest Man Alive. A Ukrainian flag has become like a covid mask - it’s a sign to show your virtue.”
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Cancun Cruz can kiss my behind.
Off Topic
I am still seeking one or more of the styled shirts Zelensky wears most frequently in public. Where can I buy?
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

Is this what you're asking about?

https://ua-shirt.com/
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bbflatt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:31 pm Is this what you're asking about?

It is that, but way too bold/large. His shirts are not that.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

:mad:
neonzx wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:38 pm
bbflatt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:31 pm Is this what you're asking about?

It is that, but way too bold/large. His shirts are not that.
Scroll down just a bit and it'll be in the first row below the big pictures
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

dressed like a guy at a $2 blackjack table
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Visually detoriating over the last couple of years. That winter storm in Cancun left marks :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 am Visually detoriating over the last couple fo years. That winter storm in Cancun left marks :twisted:
:lol:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 am Visually detoriating over the last couple of years. That winter storm in Cancun left marks :twisted:
Cancun Cruz.

(Probably limiting his pathways to the WH) Sorry, bruh.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He is going to have to live the rest of his life knowing that he got beat by Donald Trump. :smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:31 pm He is going to have to live the rest of his life knowing that he got beat by Donald Trump. :smoking:
And that his VP pick fainted off the edge of the stage when she caught a whiff of his stench...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

As a presidential candidate, Ted Cruz is nothing without his PAC money. He found that out the hard way in 2016 when Donald convinced some of the big donors to just not donate.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Cruz has figured out why school shootings continue to happen. You'll be astonished to learn that it is the Democrats fault. And he's hoppin' mad about it.
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1641 ... 17344?s=20
Ted Cruz @tedcruz wrote: Last year, I filed legislation to substantially enhance the physical security of schools & to double the number of police officers in schools.

Dems blocked it with ZERO justification.

I cannot tell you how angry I am about this! Senate Dems weren't willing to do what it takes.

The latest pod: How Can We STOP School Shootings - and, Maddeningly, Why Democrats Keep Blocking Real School Safety Legislation
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well, he WAS angry, but now it's almost the weekend, so :shrug:
GOP @GOP wrote: The junior senator from Texas knows a thing or two about cards
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This worked out as well for Ted as saying locked school doors was also the answer.

Return to “Current Politics”