HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Dave from down under »

Good news (not unexpected)

https://www.supremecourt.vic.gov.au/new ... s-judgment

The judgment in the matter of Kerry Cotterill v Finn Romanes and Brett Sutton has been handed down.
Updated: 17 August 2021
DETAILS
The judgment in the matter of Kerry Cotterill v Finn Romanes (in his capacity as the Deputy Public Health Commander) and Brett Sutton (in his capacity as Chief Health Officer) (S ECI 2020 03946) was handed down on Tuesday, 17 August 2021.
The trial in this matter was heard before the Honourable Justice Richard Niall of the Supreme Court of Victoria from Thursday, 29 July to Monday, 3 August.
The plaintiff (Ms Cotterill) was issued with an infringement under the Stay at Home Directions (Restricted Areas) (No 14). This matter concerns an application by Ms Cotterill that the Stay at Home Directions (Restricted Areas) (No 14) were outside the powers granted under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (Vic) on the basis they infringe the implied freedom of political communication in the Australian Constitution.
The application was dismissed.
Read the judgment in Cotterill v Romanes
Published on 17 August 2021

https://www.supremecourt.vic.gov.au/sit ... %20498.pdf
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Dave. Wow, 87 page opinion: https://www.supremecourt.vic.gov.au/sit ... %20498.pdf

Checked Rebel News... shockingly, they want folks to send more money for an appeal. Who could have ever guessed or imagined that. :roll: Avi is "dashed". It was the "hardest video I've ever had to make". The article is just a transcript of the video.

BREAKING: We are APPEALING today's shock ruling in the Supreme Court
This is the hardest video I’ve ever had to make.
By Avi Yemini | August 17, 2021

This morning, the Supreme Court in Victoria dismissed our constitutional challenge to the government’s lockdown laws.

I genuinely thought we were going to win.

Our legal dream team was outstanding — led by a Harvard Law star, Kathleen Foley, and our Fight The Fines champion, Madeleine Smith.

They were brilliant at the trial—especially day two, where they cross-examined the state’s witnesses. It was incredible. We’re still waiting on rights to publish the transcripts before we can show you that.

But also our brave plaintiff: a lovely woman from Melbourne named Kerry Cotterill, a mum, a grandma and a great-grandma, for goodness sakes. She showed such courage (and a sense of humour)!

And the government’s conduct was so outrageous — if you remember, they arrested and fined Kerry for walking outside by herself, with a mask on, simply because she was holding a hand-made sign criticizing Dan Andrews.

I thought it was the perfect test case to win back our freedoms.

But this morning, we lost.
And not only did we lose the case, but the government is actually asking the court to make Kerry pay their legal fees! (Their legal fees are already paid by taxpayers — including by Kerry. They want to punish her!)

This news dashed me.

I was truly sad — not just for Kerry, but for all Australians.

But I just got off the phone with Kerry, and our legal dream team, and I have a flicker of hope because we’re going to appeal this ruling to the Court of Appeal or possibly even the High Court if needed.

This case is just too important. It’s about our freedoms. It’s about whether or not we’re still a liberal democracy — or if this permanent “emergency” is now the new normal, and police authoritarianism is our dark future.

We respectfully disagree with the judge.
And so this afternoon, Kerry and I decided: if we can crowdfund the cost of an appeal, we’ll do it. We huddled with our legal team, and we gave them the go-ahead. Freedom is not dead yet!

I really wish we had won the case this morning.

I was up all night last night, worried and excited about today’s ruling. I let myself hope a little bit, and this morning that was dashed. That hurt a lot, and seeing the look of disappointment on Kerry’s face was the hardest part of all.

But when we talked about appealing, and continuing the fight, she was 100% in. (I love her!)

I believe this is the most important court case in Australia right now. And I believe we have to appeal, to the Court of Appeal, and even all the way to the High Court if needed. This really is the case that will decide how free we are as a people.

Kerry’s up for the fight, and so am I.
So, if you’re willing and able, please help us cover the enormous legal bills by donating what you can at SaveVictoria.com
https://www.rebelnews.com/rebel_news_ap ... n_victoria

Rebel.JPG
Rebel.JPG (95.57 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

Rebel 2.JPG
Rebel 2.JPG (87.38 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

No comment from HRH yet.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Only 87 pages if the Judge was mistaken in the following:

:snippity:
8 The implied freedom is a limitation on legislative power, that prevents the State and
Commonwealth Parliaments from enacting legislation that imposes an unjustifiable burden on communication on political and governmental matters. The principle and the applicable test are well settled.
3 It has three elements that can be posed in interrogative form: do the provisions impose a burden on political communication; is the purpose compatible with the constitutionally prescribed system of representative government; and if so are the provisions appropriate and adapted to the pursuit of that purpose? It is convenient to describe it as the McCloy test.
9 The first issue that separates the parties is whether the McCloy test is to be applied directly to the PHW Act or to the Directions. For the reasons set out below, I accept the defendants’ submission that the test is to be applied to the legislation, specifically sub-ss 200(1)(b) and (d), and not to the particular exercises of power made under it. Applying that approach, I have concluded that sub-ss 200(1)(b) and (d) are valid in all their potential operations insofar as they may impose a burden on political communication. That is, because of the legitimate purpose they serve, and the significant constitutional limitations that confine their exercise and ensure that no lawful exercise of power can be obnoxious to the constitutional freedom. There is no reason to read down or dis-apply the provisions in a particular context in order to save their validity.
10 The plaintiff does not contend that the Directions are ultra vires the PHW Act, other than by directly applying the McCLoy test to them. That contention proceeds from a false premise and her arguments are directed to the wrong target. There being no other ground for attack, based on conventional judicial review grounds, the challenge to the Directions must fail.

:snippity:
Dave from down under

Rebel 2 jpg :thumbsup:

Seeking costs is normal*

* though there was a case in WA where the Government guaranteed the costs of the plaintiff if they won or lost the case. It being a case that the Government of WA wanted to know the court’s position. I’ll see if I can find the reference.

Edit
Found it :)
One page - worth a read IMO
https://www.hcourt.gov.au/assets/public ... -06-16.pdf
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey Jem, by the way, the election is a false alarm -- HRH says no election until 2051. "Not even when the Bull walks backwards on its Horns!"

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [18.08.21 01:46]
Canada 2.0
There is no Election in Canada 2.0 until year, 2051.

And NO, I don't Fund Raise or endorse any Political Party (s) under the DeepState Cabal old corporation system.

Canada1st website was hacked twice in May 2021and June 2021.

Linking their Political Party website to Canada1st website shows they want people to think Queen Romana has endorsed their Party. 😂

That is not happening Folks.

Not even when the Bull walks backwards on its Horns!

What's happening with the fake Election is high treason...

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada/President of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎 🐸
https://t.me/romanadidulo
On a bright note, since it's not a real election, HRH's supporters surely will not VOTE in it! :thumbsup:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I genuinely thought we were going to win.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dave from down under

"I was up all night last night, worried and excited about today’s ruling. I let myself hope a little bit, and this morning that was dashed. That hurt a lot"
:thumbsup: :cheer2: :cheer1: :bwahaha: :mbounce: :groupdance:

"So, if you’re willing and able, please help us cover the enormous legal bills by donating what you can at SaveVictoria.com"
Pouring good money down the drain (or more importantly into the bank account of the grifters)

I so hope that costs are awarded against her.. but know that she won't pay...
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yikes, hadn't opened Telegram since Wednesday... Her Majesty has posted 145 messages. She's closed all schools. Want to be sure our Canadian members don't end up in GITMO or worser.
► Show Spoiler
Maybe Slarti will understand this:
Romana Didulo = 107 = 1(0)7 = 17= Q/ueen 👸
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, she's closing all the schools to prevent the spread of the virus, and that's a good thing. Did you see (under the spoiler), even home schools have to vaccinate and/or wear masks indoors? This is just what Canada needs! Romana! Romana! Romana!

I'm getting a little dizzy ... :puke:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy! Slip-ups like that could get you KILLED!

HRH was very clear:
Students and Teachers must not be required to:
a) wear masks,
b) do PCR tests or
c) be vaccinated.
Dude, the penalty is death before trial:
Penalty for failing to adhere to this Royal Decree is death; trial via Military Tribunal.
Rushed to post this before something dreadful happened to you because you are loved! Don't fu*k around with Her Majesty, not even in jest.

Have been a bit worried... has anybody heard from Jem in Canada? Her last post was days ago.
jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:11 pm Oh noes! The Queen of Canada is not going to be amused. Trudeau asked the Governor General to dissolve parliament and there will be a federal election on September 20.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/federa ... -1.6141189

No word on whether Queen Romana was consulted.

:shrug: :shrug: :popcorn:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh.

Not.

Got it. Had a good sleep, today is another day. :oopsy:

MOAR covfefe!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Thanks for worrying about me, Orlylicious!

I’m here in hiding while refusing to cease and desist. :whistle: :whistle: :shh: :shh:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Dude, the penalty is death before trial:
Penalty for failing to adhere to this Royal Decree is death; trial via Military Tribunal.
Hmmm I suppose I would have to concede that doing it that way should speed up the efficiency and clear up the court backlog quite a bit but what do you do if the tribunal then finds the corpse innocent? I mean what with all the millions of cases they are seeing in rapid succession one or two innocent people is bound to be caught up in it, and if the famed documentary "Weekend at Bernies" is to be believed some corpses can be quite charismatic so at least a few of the guilty ones are also likely to win over the judges and be let off...
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yes you can look at the Sun and you will like Martial Law.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [01.09.21 11:57]
Q & A - Look at the Sun 🌞

Q: Queen Romana, can you look at the Sun straight without Sun Glasses and it doesn't hurt your eyes?

A: Yes. I can and I do look at the Sun straight without Sun Glasses and it doesn't hurt my eyes.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [30.08.21 22:04]
Q & A - one language

Q: Dear Queen Romana / Commander and Chief will Canada 2.0 unify under one official language?

A: Yes. Canada 2.0 will have one official language for government and business documents = English.

The only reason there was French and English divide in Canada was because of the invaders themselves (both French and British) who wanted to maintain their control in Canada.

And, the French Canadians were badly treated by the British Military.

That time is finished.

Canada 2.0's Government is 90% less than the previous government.

I am eliminating all wasteful expenses and removing anything that continues to foster division in Canada.

And, before you write a rebuttal - imagine first if all Indigenous peoples demanded that their language be made into an official language too in Canada?

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [31.08.21 14:24]
Q & A - number of songs.

Q: Queen Romana, I heard you can listen to ten (10) different songs simultaneously, don't you get a headache?

A: I can listen to up to twenty (20) different songs maybe more simultaneously- songs that have the highest vibrational energetic frequencies. No. I don't get headaches from listening simultaneously to many songs. They are food source to me - in man/woman speak.

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [01.09.21 12:43]
Q & A can we go home?

Q: Queen Romana, if we are 1 -2 hours away from home at a camp site when EBS and the 10 days of darkness, are we allowed to return home during either? Or leave at start of EBS?

A: Depending on where you are... I will say yes but expect heavy Military presence and explain you are going home and show proof of Residence.

But, IF, the Military asks you to turn around and go back to the Camp please comply as there might be sensitive Military Operations going on in the area and too dangerous for civilians to be present.

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [01.09.21 13:48]
Q & A - Martial Law

Q: Queen Romana, I never lived under Martial Law so I don't know what it feels like. I have friends Parents who have lived under Martial Law and they said it depends on who is incharge of the Military. Please, help me understand this please 🙋‍♀️🙏

A: In Canada, the Military is under the lawful command of the lawful reigning Queen, that's me, Queen Romana.

The Queen of Canada, is the Commander-in-Chief of the entire Military (all branches)

IF and when, Martial law is declared in Canada rest assured I am in lawful command of Canada's Military Forces.

There is no IFs or Buts about that.

Under my Command, Canada's Military will be deployed to protect the public and public properties and to serve the public.

That includes delivering food, water, and medicine to homes.
And, IF required will provide medical assistance to the public.

IF, you are in distress Flag down a Military personnel and ask for help.

Please, do not be scared of Martial Law...

I will ask that the public please cooperate with the Military during that time.

The Military is there to arrest the bad guys only so don't get in the way of their mission.

Please, cooperate and don't make them shoot you. That's all I ask.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Getting VERY worried about Jem again, did HRH find her hiding place?
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:43 am Thanks for worrying about me, Orlylicious!

I’m here in hiding while refusing to cease and desist. :whistle: :whistle: :shh: :shh:
Queen Romana keeps making Proclamations, running merrily along. She does NOT approve of tonight's PM debate. And she's planning lots of gardens. And... no mo' porn.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [08.09.21 17:58]
Q & A, pornography.

Q: Queen Romana, will All forms of porn be eliminated from the internet and everywhere else?

A: Pornography will be eliminated from the internet, TV, etc, in Canada. I expect all Countries will follow Canada's lead...😊

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎 🐸
https://t.me/romanadidulo
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [08.09.21 12:57]
Royal Decree - Re: Public Sidewalks/Boulevard/ Rural/Urban Areas/Residential detached Homes (front and back yard)/Highrise Residential buildings (Rooftop and Patios.), City/ Community Gardens/Residential Gardens/Greenhouses/Schools

I, Queen Romana Didulo of Canada, hereby Decree lawful the following:

1) The planting of Organic Fruit Trees, Vegetables, medicinal herbs and Flowers along Public Sidewalks/Boulevard/ Rural/Urban Areas/Residential detached Homes (front and back yard)/Highrise Residential buildings (Rooftop and Patios.),

2) All Cities in Canada must have community/city gardens sufficient to feed their Residents all year round.

3) Where necessary, asphalt Streets/paved Streets maybe removed and vehicular traffic rerouted to allow for more community gardens/ city gardens in highly populated areas.

4) All Residential buildings in Cities must have rooftop gardens and Patios vertical/horizontal gardening.

5) Cities and towns planners must incorporate City/Community Gardens in all their Planning

This Royal Decree is effective September 8, 2021.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [08.09.21 14:15]
Royal Decree - Back Alleys/Residential Streets/Roads (Winter, Spring, and Summer Months) yearly events.

I, Queen Romana of Canada hereby Decree lawful the following:

1) Each year beginning day one of Spring Season to last day of Summer Season all back Alleys /Residential Streets/Roads - must have a, ONE to FIVE (1-5) /KPH Zone signs in all Cities and Towns.

*This is to allow all Children to play safely outdoors in their Neighbourhoods during Winter, Spring, and Summer Months.*

* Road Hockey 🏒 Snowball fights, Basketball, kids learning to Rollerblade, etc, are returning to your Neighbourhoods * 😊

2) Emergency Vehicles/Patrolling Police Cars must have their sirens turned on before entering and exiting these ONE to FIVE (1-5) /KPH Zones.

This Royal Decree is effective on day one of Spring Season, year 2022.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸
► Show Spoiler
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Romana Didulo wrote: 2) Emergency Vehicles/Patrolling Police Cars must have their sirens turned on before entering and exiting these ONE to FIVE (1-5) /KPH Zones.
Uh, yeah, that won't get annoying at all.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:25 pm

. And... no mo' porn.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [08.09.21 17:58]
Q & A, pornography.

Q: Queen Romana, will All forms of porn be eliminated from the internet and everywhere else?

A: Pornography will be eliminated from the internet, TV, etc, in Canada. I expect all Countries will follow Canada's lead...😊
She probably lost 95% of her followers with that proclamation.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wow, it's almost like she hasn't field-tested any of these edicts. Or even cares to do so.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Queen AND Doctor.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.09.21 18:46]
Q & A, anxiety medication

Q: Queen Romana me and my wife have both battled with anxiety most of our lives. My daughter is 10 yrs old and already heading down the same path. I will not let anyone put her on any sort of medication for anxiety. Is there any help you can suggest in the meantime before the med beds and natural healing comes in. Thank you 💛💚💙

A: Play this in your h
House 24/7, if you can...not so loud...just loud enough to people in the room can hear it in the background...or use a head phone to listen to it 3× in the morning, 3x at noon and 3× in the evening.

This can heal anything provided you follow a strict schedule...listen to it daily without skipping a day... continue listening until you or the person or animal or anything you want to heal...has healed.. You can help others as well as yourself...self healing for you...set the intention to heal while listening

Drink plenty of water.

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.09.21 19:14]
Q & A, hospital and military psychiatrist.

Q: Your Majesty Queen Romana, Ma'am how is it possible that a Psychiatrist and Doctor at our local Hospital gave me a clean bill of Health and the Military Psychiatrist and Military Doctor labeled me as a "lunatic?

A: One of those 2 Psychiatrists and one of those 2 Doctors received an official order to come up with specific diagnosis.

Hold the line Officer...I will straighten everything after the Global EBS.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎 🐸
► Show Spoiler
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

:shh: :shh: :shh:

Thanks for worrying, Orlylicious. I’m just in hiding until after I vote for the liberal candidate in my Riding today. I don’t want Romana finding out early and executing me at the polling station. :shh: :shh: :shh:
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a relief!! Jem, that was a brilliant move! :bighug:

Just be careful and vote quickly, HRH says it's not allowed. And DON'T write her name in.

Election HRH.JPG
Election HRH.JPG (58.99 KiB) Viewed 1497 times

Treason Election.JPG
Treason Election.JPG (40.71 KiB) Viewed 1497 times

Once again, the idea of telling folks not to vote seems like a winning strategy!

Just keep an eye out, HRH may come to spend the night:

HRH Overnight.JPG
HRH Overnight.JPG (104.31 KiB) Viewed 1497 times

Foggy got a shout out from Her Majesty! That's uncanny how she knows who Foggy is.

Anyone who may have anxiety, foggy minds or negative energy attachments...

Please, listen to this on a Loop or as much as possible.

Play it out loud in your home or room to remove any entities hanging around.

It is safe for animals and children

🎧 ⚛️ SHUNGITE POWERFUL HEALING MEDITATION
Healing of disease - EMF and 5G Protection - Purification of water.

Frequency sound therapy Just Listen - the benefits are amazing!

New Flag of Canada (love the old flag, do they really need this?):

God Loves You Flag.JPG
God Loves You Flag.JPG (57.54 KiB) Viewed 1497 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's CBC's Election Night live. So far, no appearance on the CBC by Her Majesty Queen Didulo. We're relieved Jem is hiding out.

Canada Votes 2021: Election Night
22,853 watching now Started streaming 25 minutes ago

Ezra Levant (Rebel News) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ezralevant/with_replies
Luke

Post by Luke »

10:20pm EDT: CBC projects: LIBERAL GOVERNMENT

Liberal.JPG
Liberal.JPG (105.61 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

Ezra and Sheila are very upset.

Rebel News LIVE! Canada Votes 2021

Rebel.JPG
Rebel.JPG (180.52 KiB) Viewed 1434 times

Rumble chat if you'd like to enjoy some Rebel tears...
► Show Spoiler
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

“4 legged Family (animals) Members I’ll be having an interesting conversation with them for sure.”
You certainly will at my place, but I suspect your definition of “interesting” doesn't mean 100+lbs of fearless territorial “bear” is attached to your neck asking “do you like hospital food?”

Return to “Other weirdos”