Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by raison de arizona »

There are SO. MANY. EXAMPLES. of people getting screwed following her advice in their Telegram channel that it is hard to believe that anyone is still doing it. Yet they continue to. This one is particularly bad, and they aren't even in Canada.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Here's someone in there that gave up their pension over PCR testing. :brickwallsmall:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Wow, it's all qoming toqether.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:17 pm Wow, it's all qoming toqether.
I was waiting for payday to do my shopping. Debit and credit isn’t working anywhere and it’s cash only. :cantlook: :cantlook:
raison de arizona

SEE?!?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:48 pm SEE?!?
Romana!! :mad: :mad:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Canada still doesn’t have debit, credit, or ATM access due to one company’s outage. It’s affecting emergency services and government apps. Internet access has slowed down even for customers with other telecommunications companies. :cantlook: :cantlook:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/rogers ... -1.6514373
raison de arizona

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:28 pm Image
This is honest to God so sad I can't even make fun of it anymore. This bitches misleading bullshit goes from dumb grift to just straight up disgusting.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona

Seems like they could do something about this? I guess it's all cosplay (on her side,) so they just let her carry on?

If I get bored, I'll have to look up the details on this one. I missed it.
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 12.12.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 12.12.26 PM.png (61.71 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

The Romanians (or Dildoans?) are harassing a mental health clinic? That only makes sense if they're screaming "Let us in! We really need your help!"
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:08 pm Seems like they could do something about this? I guess it's all cosplay (on her side,) so they just let her carry on?
I think it's very likely the case as far as the cosplay. I've started to wonder if she's somewhat smarter than I originally gave her credit for and orchestrated the whole "being dismissed by Fox News on camera" incident intentionally to create proof that she's clearly no real threat and just larping around Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if the one time she got picked up her actual tone was very open how "Look I'm just f****** around, no sane person would believe me" and probably pointing to that as proof. It is depressing the number of people who are willfully deluded to the level that they'll follow her and Trump though even handing over money and resources they don't have and endangering themselves to fill that desperate need of being special or part of something bigger.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

In case you haven't been keeping up, people continue to lose their power and water after not paying their bills, since Romana says they don't have to.

So this lady is very angry. :smoking:

raison de arizona

In their Telegram you can see people getting their stuff turned off and whatnot on pretty much a daily basis. I wonder why each one continues to think it won't happen to them, though? Anyway, sounds like they may be taking the show on the road.
Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi wrote: Been trying to figure out what this newcomer on the Romana Didulo scene is up to (D Carlson) & all signs are pointing towards him trying to bring all of this Kingdom of Canada stuff to the USA(i.e. Kingdom of USA). He is "appointing" ppl as leaders in states & creating a new flag
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I think that might now work out so well in the US. We have a two-century anti-king thing. Even our crazy SovCits would balk at a self-declared king or queen. Those that might accept it already have Anne and the King (or whatever strudel's husband's heredity title is). If you are not king, you have to be a Postmaster General, and we also have at least one of those, and probably a bunch more.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

I'm not sure how this cross linked monetary system works. Apparently the US military in Reno is holding funds meant for Didulo's disciples in Canada? :shrug:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

George Takei did a short piece on Her Majesty... Grifters Gotta Grift

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, isn't there just a bit of overlap with the Federation Earth Defense Forces and the Global Allied Forces? The globe in Global is the Earth, yesno? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:54 pm Wait, isn't there just a bit of overlap with the Federation Earth Defense Forces and the Global Allied Forces? The globe in Global is the Earth, yesno? :confuzzled:
Turf war???
raison de arizona

From the I'll Believe It When I See It department.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:08 pm Image
Um... Somebody has is knickers in a twist about an issue that the actual BC folks are currently asking for feedback on (through their surveys). They even have a FAQ page explaining what they are doing, the current progress (really only site surveys right now), and other info. The beach itself will remain as it always has.

You can actually be civilized and offer constructive feedback but instead, these folks just scream, "you must stop on my command because the queen commands you so there." These folks never learned interpersonal skills.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:42 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:54 pm Wait, isn't there just a bit of overlap with the Federation Earth Defense Forces and the Global Allied Forces? The globe in Global is the Earth, yesno? :confuzzled:
Turf war???
Wait until the Global Allied Forces and their arch-rival Allied Global Forces start going at it. It'll make the skirmishes between the People's Front of Judea and the Judean People's Front look tame.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:27 pm From the I'll Believe It When I See It department.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Somehow, I suspect this will not end well.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Return to “Other weirdos”