Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

What a thoroughly disgusting human being.

Didulo should rightly be in a cell or an asylum. Not running around wrecking people's lives. :mad:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:58 pm
As Canada is a semi-commie nation, they probably will not lose all money, but be restricted to some cash at the poverty line. Excess will be garnered to cover bills in collection. Too bad they ignored all proceedings leading up to this.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Can't Didulo be done for giving financial advice without a license or something?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:21 pm Can't Didulo be done for giving financial advice without a license or something?
If Canada is anything like the US, they need a victim willing to testify (yeah, the Sovs would be happy that an actual victim is really helpful in this type of case). These true believers will not file a complaint and definitely will not testify until the day they see the light, or shuffle off the earth. As long as they keep believing, Roman Dildo is safe.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's hard to believe she couldn't be charged with impersonating a government official, or making terroristic threats, or something along those lines.
raison de arizona

Sworn peace officer?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder how one reserves a room in a court building for public enjoyment

Are they aware that the clown show is turning up?
Ontario Court of Justice
Provincial Courts Criminal Orangeville Ontario Court of Justice
10 Louisa St, Orangeville, ON L9W 3P9

https://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/ ... 15033.html
Official website:
https://www.ontario.ca/locations/courts ... -louisa-st

and some educational institution
Orangeville, Ontario Court of Justice

Address:
10 Louisa Street, 1st Floor, Orangeville, Ontario L9W 3P9

Region:
Central West

Types of Matters Heard:
Criminal matters, Family matters, Bail hearings

Download: Lesson Plan, Security Protocol and Cautions for Teachers :
Courtroom Visit Guide

Courthouses are secure buildings. Everybody is required to go through a metal detector. Please review the security protocol in detail prior to your courtroom visit.

in https://ojen.ca/en/courthouse/orangevil ... of-justice
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:07 pm Sworn peace officer?
After reading this twice, why does it sound like somebody is going on trial for something at that time? Maybe "sworn peace officer" Mitch Saxty is the defendant? Might this be a scheme to disrupt the court?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:06 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:07 pm Sworn peace officer?
After reading this twice, why does it sound like somebody is going on trial for something at that time? Maybe "sworn peace officer" Mitch Saxty is the defendant? Might this be a scheme to disrupt the court?
It wouldn't surprise me. I was about to say that it would save time if nothing else to have them already in the court 🙄
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: I thought that the "posse comitatus" was an entirely US invention, not part of the Canadian Constitution or laws. :?:

Is this clown circus also based on sovcit dreams of the world?
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:04 pm :confuzzled: I thought that the "posse comitatus" was an entirely US invention, not part of the Canadian Constitution or laws. :?:

Started in England, but yeah, I haven't run across it in Canada before.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:07 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:04 pm :confuzzled: I thought that the "posse comitatus" was an entirely US invention, not part of the Canadian Constitution or laws. :?:

Started in England, but yeah, I haven't run across it in Canada before.
Also, I thought they were against “posse comitatus.” Wasn’t that part of the Jade Helm 15 conspiracy? Or is it okay as long as it’s their tyrant? :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

p.s. I forgot to mention that I’m :panic: :panic:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

And I thought that, in the US at least, "Posse Comitatus" is usually a reference to the Federal statute that prohibits the US military forces from being used for law enforcement.

But, if the crazies in Canada, the UK and the rest of the world can misappropriate the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) to apply in other countries, I guess that they can do the same with Posse Comitatus.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Misspelled the name of the street.

However, they are going to send out a scouting party to sight their target. Mitch Saxty isn't a REAL sworn officer. As far as I can tell, he's a stand up comedian at a local bar/restaurant/club.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jem, it's right to be worried, do not head down there because the House of Didulo has a big file with all of your comments. Don't risk it.

Good to see the House of Didulo checks their facts carefully.
Does Canada have Posse Comitatus?

David Moe
Lives in Canadian Rockies (2006–present) 1y

No, Canada does not have a Posse Comitatus Act — that’s typically American legal weirdness left over from the South losing the Civil War and the Federal Government abolishing slavery. Congressmen and Senators from the former Confederate States returned to Washington and prioritized prohibiting the federal government from reimposing control over their states, particularly preventing using the US Army to enforce civil rights legislation and the constitution rights of Black Americans.[1]

The title of the Act comes from the legal concept of posse comitatus, Latin for "power of the county," which is the authority under which a county sheriff, or other law officer, could conscript any able-bodied person to assist in keeping the peace. Prior to the organization of formal police forces, the country sheriff would form a posse of concerned citizens to go out and catch criminals such as bank robbers, cattle rustlers, and horse thieves.

The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits using the US Army as a posse, and was later extended to the Navy, Marines, and Air Force. The Act does not prevent the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor.

Canada went the opposite direction, and the Federal government, a Provincial government, or even a Local official can call out the Canadian Army to enforce the law in the event of a riot or other breakdown of legal authority, under the Canadian Constitution’s “Peace, Order, and Good Government” mandate.[2]

In British legal history, the British Army operated under the authority of Parliament and thus could be used for civil emergencies, such as floods, which is not actually permitted in the US. This was a problem after Hurricane Katrina flooded New Orleans, when the Royal Canadian Navy immediately sent ships to New Orlean’s rescue, while the US Army, Navy and Marines were not allowed to respond under the Posse Comitatus Act.

Even the Royal Canadian Mounted Police started as a paramilitary force authorized by Parliament to enforce the law in the Northwest Territories, the North-West Mounted Police.[3] In many cases today the RCMP enforces Provincial and Local laws under the authority of the relevant Provincial and Local governments,[4] which the US FBI does not do. It only enforces Federal laws.

Since Canada was formed immediately after the US Civil War, the new Canadian government did not want anything like it to happen in Canada. Many features of the Canadian Constitution are in direct contradiction to the US Constitution because most Canadians felt it had a lot of bad ideas in it. The Posse Comitatus Act was one of the worst ones and was completely rejected. Most of the Second through Tenth Amendments were also rejected and are not in the Canadian Charter of rights and Freedoms, especially not the Second Amendment.[5]
https://www.quora.com/Does-Canada-have-Posse-Comitatus
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Did some random searches and stumbled over this, though did not yet find any other info on Mitchell Saxty, like court cases.

His main presence seems to be on three Telegram channels (I am not using this service so I cannot peek at this time).

He seems somehow stuck with child trafficking in Canada, though I see no further background here.

My very wild personal guess is that Saxty is in trouble with the Canadian equivalent of child protection services.

The image shown above has been posted on his Twitter account "Child Human Trafficking Canada @endchildtrafic"
https://twitter.com/endchildtrafic/stat ... 0673764352

From browsing the Twitter feed: conspiracies and anti-vaxer

The DragynFire link below seems to be the one where he is tied into the Romana Didulo cult.
DRAGYN CRIME NEWS🔥🐉🌎2.0
26 members
https://t.me/dyagyncrimada
The Monarchy Has Fallen and Canada is now The Kingdom of Canada under Romana Didulo, Commander and Cheif. DCN is in affiliation with VOF PR and all content here subject to ZOF PR's terms of service, full

Saxty uses Patreon for fund raising and has some conspiracy stuff to be viewed there.
Patreon wrote:About Mitch Saxty is Rw1 Productions

Please feel free to contribute directly to mitchsaxty@gmail.com if you have enjoyed my original content. Please find much more on Telegram and I greatly appreciate your contribution in order to keep creating more content for you.
https://t.me/childtraffickcanada
https://t.me/MITCHELLSAXTY
https://t.me/DragynFire

Full spectrum Retro active

Caveat

Fully inclusive caveat for all and any item I have ever written or wrote or produced in music or video, that I am aloud to freely speak or write any thing I like, Herein.

I will try any knowledge on like a t-shirt without any worry over another’s hatred or ability to commit intellectual self contempt should they choose to. I, the Author have absolutely 100 percent right and ability to freely speak, write or blog or pod or music any item I should wish. Please leave a comment or an opinion, or as many opinions as you like, as we are welcome to as many opinions as you like, and remember, it’s non of my Buisness, to care what you think of me, but Know I Love You All.

Only You Can Make The Rw1 Team Happen! So Get behind The Slippery Handed Boy!

Voice Your Opinion on the Nygard Scandal! Ask where is the outcry/investigation from Canada? Drop your celebrity crime story here in a place it can be heard as we grow our voice!

Rw1 Productions has formed from a mass of content from never before seen documentaries/files that are in need creating and sprucing up! Have your Say and input on what areas/files should get worked on. Rw1 has much more footage of Paul Hellyer, UFO Experts Larry J Fenwick, Grant Cameron, David Wattam (Mystic Monk) Danny P Sheehan and other incredible minds like 2 time Canadian award winning Sid Golberg.

Rw1 productions has amassed original music from Batty Steer Studios and you will have first dibs on never before released Canadian indie music.
Tiny House's and EV/Boating are our thing too so be the first to see our electric creations/adventures! Fasten your seat belts, recline to your optimal enjoyment level and jump aboard! https://soundcloud.com/user-992127932

Genome-wide analysis of Sphingomonas wittichii RW1 behaviour during inoculation and growth in contaminated sand...( I like this link as Rw1 wishes to thrive in whatever conditions)
Download PDF

Warm regards & thanks

Mitchell C W Saxty

https://www.patreon.com/u50130026
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

related to above is Telegram channel

https://t.me/ZOFPR
ZOF Public Relations House
5 subscribers
ZOF PR For the People Online Public Relations House, Text 519 940 1ZOF Please read white pages and ask about open soarce natural law co-op available, we offer flex fees, we send out, mail out or Public Relate for you, we advocate for your
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

from the Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/endchildtrafic/stat ... 358739971
Child Human Trafficking Canada @endchildtrafic
It really wasn't until i began to learn more from Queen Romana that it became more clear. Under the terms of service we were born in (Bondage) do I see more so how we are All Being "Trafficked" through our will being lulled into excepting their terms, why? it started at birth...
https://twitter.com/endchildtrafic/stat ... 4390072320
Feb 1
Why would a satanic bankster clan aprx 300 years ago create a type of slavery we the people were unaware of....because if we gave our will to their terms, we would enter a contract unaware. Hence the systems implemented through Law Defacto Indeed Renders you a depbtor.
https://twitter.com/endchildtrafic/stat ... 6655659008
Feb 1
No sure what law under international common law, is town bulling a little brother into prison a charge? maybe these poor guys were off duty and mafia has them under duress and stress? Or is it state sponsored terrorism? hmmmm?
etc etc
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

This image may be clue to his legal troubles:

https://twitter.com/endchildtrafic/stat ... 0932478977
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

So... she looked at the Dinar scam and said "this is a great idea, but getting real worthless currency is hard and expensive!'

Sad thing is, if she was a cryptobro she would have made millions by now.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Shockingly for Telegram, which has basically no moderation in their sewer, they added a FAKE tag to all Romana's groups and chats there. The Queen is Not Amused.

Fake Romana.JPG
Fake Romana.JPG (78.76 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

Vice article about it: https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjvdg3/ ... e-telegram

Dr. Christine's Twitter feed, she's great and keeps an eye on Didulo like Scir does on the SovCits. Gee, we should invite her here sometime. https://twitter.com/DrSarteschi
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Other weirdos”