Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Suranis »

Dildo follower tries to present a cease and desist from Dildo to prevent his being arrested. He is arrested.

Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by pipistrelle »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:05 pm Another victim of Queen Romana loses everything. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6543374
A victim of own gullibility.

Also:
According to B.C. Assessment, Lew's home at 2716 Waverley Ave. was valued at $1.7 million in 2022. She purchased it for just $401,000 in 1998.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just realized it, shouldn't followers of Her Majesty be called Diduloers? That seems to really describe them. Diduloers. Someone also suggested Didulists :lol:

Anyway, this cool lady named Christine has been tracking her doggedly and posts a lot of their crazy antics. Here's another, check the letter explaining to the Diduloer what's going to happen if she doesn't pay her property taxes.

Can't stand opening Telegram for more than a few minutes. It's so gruesome and nasty and violent and stupid and delusional that it makes me tired or gives me a headache pretty quickly. Surprising Orly Taitz, Rondeau and Birthers aren't there, it's a natural environment for them. Anyway, this fan art was pretty, um, something:

Romana.JPG
Romana.JPG (58.94 KiB) Viewed 1752 times

Still a bit worried about JEM, she's close to the action. If anybody notices her turning blue in color, report it immediately! She is much safer with the titular Mama June and her recipes.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wow. I hope Jem is not at this event!! Or Foggy!! Did anybody see Foggy trying to cross the border??
Shayan Sardarizadeh @Shayan86 2h
Self-proclaimed "QAnon queen of Canada" Romana Didulo, who spouts anti-vax and sovereign citizen conspiracy theories, asked her followers to gather in Peterborough to arrest police officers. It's led to violent clashes and some of her supporters being arrested, instead.
Quote Tweet Caryma Sa'd - Lawyer + Political Satirist @CarymaRules 3h
#BREAKING

Romana Didulo supporters arrested outside @PtboPolice station.

(These are arrests of citizens, not citizen arrests.)

#cdnpoli #Peterborough #QAnon

Check out Christine's Twitter account for all the details, wild stuff. Romana is communicating with aliens and off the rails.
https://twitter.com/DrSarteschi
Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi 27m
Just to sum up the day: they came to citizen arrest the police but two of them got arrested instead. Romana is now hanging out nearby the event in her RV with her crew, make believe talking to the navy and claims to have seen an uncloaked space ship

Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi 18m
Just to give an example of the bizarre things that are being said

Lord Cain @Lord_Cain55 27m
Replying to @DrSarteschi
I thought today was just going to fizz out, go home, crack open a beer, and justify things but I didn't expect them to dive this into crazy.

Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi 20m
It's in overdrive esp. tonight

Mary Anne @maryannedonald 21m
Replying to @DrSarteschi
Where do her devotees sleep? Is it a convoy of RVs? (I'm pretty sure no) Not all can be from the area. And they must be mostly broke....well except they don't pay bills...but probably can't afford motels/hotels etc

Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi 18m
RVs and campgrounds
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
Replying to @DrSarteschi
They should never have let Romana Didulo out when they brought her in for the psych evaluation. If anybody at @rcmpgrcpolice was watching her insane & incendiary Telegram channel, they'd have known it was just a matter of time before this happened. Canadians deserve safety.

Folks jonesing for more 1776 Convoy might have a new shiny object to watch if this Didulo stuff keeps up :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - I watched that shit live today. My life is sad.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:15 pm Just realized it, shouldn't followers of Her Majesty be called Diduloers? That seems to really describe them. Diduloers. Someone also suggested Didulists :lol:
Surely they should be Diludoes or Diludists?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:28 am
orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:15 pm Just realized it, shouldn't followers of Her Majesty be called Diduloers? That seems to really describe them. Diduloers. Someone also suggested Didulists :lol:
Surely they should be Diludoes or Diludists?
Didulackwits.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Didulosers?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Too complex, none of them roll off the tongue.

May I suggest Diddlers, that doesn't even require a new word.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Sorry for my late response. I just got home from Peterborough and hanging out with my fellow diddlers. :twisted:

Just kidding!! I was too busy washing my socks to go be crazy :crazy: :crazy:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

You all are beating around the obvious one.

Cowards.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I saw video shortly after it happened. i expect screaming for months or years about police brutality (when I watched, they were dragging someone off).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Just call them Dildos, you cowards. You know you want to. :mrgreen:
Hic sunt dracones
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I prefer the classics -- dumb fucking idiots.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I don't watch these folks as closely as I might, mostly because they generate a LOT of the same traffic on their socials, people getting their lights turned off, losing their pensions, etc. Only so much of that I can take. That said, they appear to be ratcheting up their misbehavior as of late, and that is disturbing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

I was a guest on a podcast over the weekend hosted by Chris Shelton, a former Scientologist who now educates people on cults and how to protect yourself/family. I talked about three groups: "Queen Romana," the "Negative 48" group that believed JFK was going to be reincarnated and reinstall TFG on the throne back in November, and the "Rise of the Moors" sovereign citizen group that was involved in a heavily armed standoff with Massachusetts police in July 2021. I used the three groups to try and think about where cult-like groups will head in the future.

Here's the link if you have an interest:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

VERY cool, JQP! :bighug:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

JPC, that is awesome! You know I'm an enormous fan of yours, downloaded it to listen to later. Thanks for letting us know and what a bonus that the thumbnail is Her Majesty Queen Romana.

Here's the YouTube description:
Chris Shelton, MSc
39.5K subscribers
This week I welcome back John P. Capitalist to discuss recent news about internet-based cults converting over into real-life activities and the opportunities which led to these destructive groups ensnaring unsuspecting victims into their insane ideologies and practices, including radicalized terrorism. We touch on a lot of topics in this one related to cults, economics and the current world situation. Enjoy!
Posted a promo for it on Twitter:

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:23 pm

Cool! I am house sitting (2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 horse, and a LOT of plants. Oh, and my client's 96 year old father gets a visit from me every day too!), but will review this when I am home in a couple of days.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

'F**k off you f**kwads': Peterborough Mayor says to QAnon followers who tried to arrest police.

Followers of Canadian QAnon figure, Romana Didulo, tried and miserably failed to arrest Peterborough police officers for their role in Canada’s rollout of COVID-19 vaccines.

“People have been asking me to comment on the events of the past weekend in #ptbo,” Therrien tweeted.

“I hate giving airtime/spotlight to these imbeciles. Here is my comment: f**k off, you f**kwads.”

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/08/16/ ... yor-qanon/
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:23 pm I was a guest on a podcast over the weekend hosted by Chris Shelton, a former Scientologist who now educates people on cults and how to protect yourself/family. I talked about three groups: "Queen Romana," the "Negative 48" group that believed JFK was going to be reincarnated and reinstall TFG on the throne back in November, and the "Rise of the Moors" sovereign citizen group that was involved in a heavily armed standoff with Massachusetts police in July 2021. I used the three groups to try and think about where cult-like groups will head in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGeDHWsfDs
Thanks for that! Very interesting.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Whoo Hoo.....

She done gone international.... well reported as a nut job internationally....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... racy-alarm
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

‘Queen of Canada’: the rapid rise of a fringe QAnon figure sounds alarm
Romana Didulo claims sovereignty over Canada and is gaining fame online as trust erodes in the country’s civil institutions

Leyland Cecco in Toronto
Tue 23 Aug 2022 10.30 BST

She travels Canada in a flag-draped RV with an entourage. She greets supporters in small towns, who eagerly film the encounters on mobile phones. She’s called on her disciples to execute healthcare workers and politicians who support mass vaccination campaigns.

To her more than 60,000 followers online, she’s the newly installed Queen of Canada. But to law enforcement and national security officials, she represents the threat that online conspiracy theorists may be all too capable of inflicting real-world harm.

Romana Didulo, a leader within a fringe Q-Anon-linked movement, has claimed sovereignty over Canada, gaining limited but growing popularity amid an erosion of trust in the country’s democratic and civil institutions.

Last week, Didulo made national headlines after her disciples attempted to make a “citizen’s arrest” of police officers in Peterborough, an Ontario city nearly 300km south-west of Ottawa. The stunt prompted warnings from experts that similar events are likely in the future as online groups become more emboldened to act.

Didulo immigrated to Canada from the Philippines when she was 15 after losing both of her parents, her website says. In 2007, she set up an engineering recruiting and consulting firm and a separate healthcare consultancy – both with limited success.

More than a decade later, she formed her own nationalist political party, Canada1st, in 2021, with promises to end the “enslavement” of Canadians and withdraw the country from international alliances.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... racy-alarm

Return to “Other weirdos”