Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Fortinbras

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Fortinbras »

It was my understanding that, in the US, the "Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief" is the President.
pipistrelle

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by pipistrelle »

Fortinbras wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:05 pm It was my understanding that, in the US, the "Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief" is the President.
It’s my understanding the Queen of Canada is Elizabeth II. :fingerwag:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Romana Didulo wrote:Romana Didulo requested to serve as mediator between US and Russia.
I would love to see you try, fruitcake.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am What are "good IAMS"? Is that like the Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf "I AM THE POWER OF I AM" thing?

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... D-DEBT.pdf
I think it's a communal nickname based on the way she capitalizes I AM in her Twitname ("Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana"). But I could be mistaken.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Shayan Sardarizadeh @Shayan86 wrote: QAnon "queen of Canada" Romana Didulo says she's been asked by Joe Biden to "act as the mediator" between the US and Russia over the war in Ukraine. She's asked Biden to provide her with a "queen Romana one" aircraft for her journey to Moscow.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Purely out of intellectual curiosity one would dearly love to try some of whatever she has been eating/drinking/smoking/snorting/ingesting/inserting or injecting...... :whistle:
raison de arizona

Mr brolin wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:40 pm Purely out of intellectual curiosity one would dearly love to try some of whatever she has been eating/drinking/smoking/snorting/ingesting/inserting or injecting...... :whistle:
She's a genius. It's all these supporters of hers that I wonder about. :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:24 pm
Shayan Sardarizadeh @Shayan86 wrote: QAnon "queen of Canada" Romana Didulo says she's been asked by Joe Biden to "act as the mediator" between the US and Russia over the war in Ukraine. She's asked Biden to provide her with a "queen Romana one" aircraft for her journey to Moscow.
How many followers you think she loses for saying that Biden is CIC?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:43 pm
Mr brolin wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:40 pm Purely out of intellectual curiosity one would dearly love to try some of whatever she has been eating/drinking/smoking/snorting/ingesting/inserting or injecting...... :whistle:
She's a genius. It's all these supporters of hers that I wonder about. :lol:
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:55 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am What are "good IAMS"? Is that like the Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf "I AM THE POWER OF I AM" thing?

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... D-DEBT.pdf
I think it's a communal nickname based on the way she capitalizes I AM in her Twitname ("Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana"). But I could be mistaken.
she ripped it of from:
https://www.summitlighthouse.org/video/ ... that-i-am/
Elizabeth Claire Profit:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

The QAnon Queen Told Followers They Didn’t Need to Pay Bills. It Didn’t End Well.
The QAnon Queen of Canada told her followers to stop paying their electricity and water bills because she declared them free. But now the utility companies are calling.

Followers of a QAnon influencer who's convinced some Canadians she’s the true Queen of Canada are saying their utilities are being cut off because they were told by their sovereign that they no longer had to pay bills.

One woman has repeatedly told her fellow QAnon Queen followers she’s “stopped paying hydro, water, natural gas, property taxes, line of credit, and my credit cards.” She pushes hard on her fellow true believers to join her in not paying their bills and chastising those who continue to pay.

“The more who do it, the quicker we can be free of enslavement,” she wrote on one of the group’s Telegram channels. “Those still living in fear are making it harder to get out. Don’t be afraid, because we’re in this together.”

Many, many others have posted that they, too, have stopped paying their bills after hearing that Romana Didulo—a QAnon influencer who has them convinced she’s running Canada behind the scenes—made a decree that electricity is free. Several have posted their power has been shut off or that they were on the verge of having it shut off and relented to finally paying.
:snippity:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3na53/ ... cty-canada
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

poor widdle snowflakes?

or dumbass ignorant fools?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:56 pm poor widdle snowflakes?

or dumbass ignorant fools?
C: Both.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

And another one is soon to be in the dark.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Thuggery is afoot in the Kingdom today. Don't they know who we are???
► Show Spoiler
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

These people tacitly admit that Romana isn't a queen, since a REAL queen would have summoned the varlets to the traveling Queen's Throne Room (aka, 'RV1') and informed them tartly that the varlets were not to disturb the Queen's traveling through her kingdom, under penalty of death if they repeated the performance.

Then she, and the retinue, would have continued on their majestic way.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

They towed the Royal RV. :lol:
Tons of pics and video on their Telegram page. Also, speculation about the police enforcing made up infractions like short yellow lights in order to make payroll.
71D5373F-FDE0-4325-8F3A-64CB4D434283.png
71D5373F-FDE0-4325-8F3A-64CB4D434283.png (417.9 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

This is going exactly like those people who got convinced they could write "accepted for value" on their birth certificates or whatever and walk into Wells Fargo to make a billion dollar deposit.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Does promissory note guy not realize that he is in fact still paying the ticket if it gets snatched out of his tax return?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona

Probably not.
See notes in the Telegram, "sent $200" etc. These people have nothing and send anything they get to her. What a racket.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Continues to amaze me that anyone in charge of any of the trump cults can sleep at night. There's a special place in hell for these vile viruses.
raison de arizona

I fergit where we left off, but it's all the same so whatever. They got the royal RV (I can't remember if it was QR1 or QR2 that got seized) out of the pokey. They would have you believe that the Queen's authority was recognized, but undoubtedly they or someone on their behalf paid the fines. Oh, and good news. Someone is giving them another RV, so they can turn back the leased one that is apparently costing $8k/mo. Which seems like a lot. But given how much those things cost, maybe not. Anyway, some folks have been getting their electricity turned off. The Queen sent the authorities a nasty gram. I'm sure they'll file it where it goes, directly into the circular reference file.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

It's amazing that people still think she's in charge.

Exactly WHAT is she going to do when all the utilities keep disconnecting in spite of her orders? Eventually even the thickest of her followers will figure out that the 'queen' has no clothes*.

*May take several years, don't expect it any time soon.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:44 pm The Queen sent the authorities a nasty gram. I'm sure they'll file it where it goes, directly into the circular reference file.
I think Queen Romana takes more than a few pages from the Pretend Judge Anna playbook. I'd bet she posted that announcement to Telegram but I am sure she didn't actually send anything to any of the utility companies. And of course her followers are too dim to understand that posting on Telegram is basically farting in the wind.

Return to “Other weirdos”