Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by Luke »

Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Executed

Might have found us a live one! :P Somebody needs to let our Canadian members know at once they have a new Queen!

This woman seems to really believe what she's saying. Romana Didulo informs us that Queen Elizabeth was executed and she's the Queen now. People are actually retweeting this.

"I'm the head of state and commander in chief, head of government, and Queen of Canada, replacing Queen Elizabeth who has been executed for "crimes against humanity."

She wants to know if there's been adrenochrome or organ harvesting of children she says were found dead. She says 50,000 children go missing every year in Canada.

"To reassure Canadians that the investigation results are free of corruption, criminality, and coverup, I have requested the assistance of the US head of state and commander in chief to send a special investigation team to perform an independent investigation on what happened to these 215 children... It's time that Canada stops investigating itself..."

Romana Didulo @RomanaDidulo
Founder and Leader of Canada1st Party of Canada - Fondateur et chef du Canada 1er Parti du Canada #Canada1st #Canadians1st #Canada1er #Canadiens1er
Joined July 2020 22 Following 824 Followers

1:

2:

Jun 4
Introducing Romana Didulo: Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada
Updated: 2 days ago

Finally, Canada has been appointed a new anti-globalist, anti-NWO, anti-CCP, anti-PLA leader by the US military and white hat military alliance (Federation Command Forces & Allied Forces) to save the Canadians from the ongoing tyrannical government forced COVID restrictions and genetic biowarfare experimental injections being administered across the country to children as young as 12.

Romana Didulo is believed to be the first publicly announced installment or appointee as part of the ongoing covert worldwide military operation to remove all involved in crimes against humanity including any Luciferian CEOs, elites, Freemasons, Jesuits, leaders, and politicians. Simultaneously, Romana refers to Canada as a Sovereign Republic which demonstrates separation from the monarchy/commonwealth and the beginning of the transition of worldwide leaders to the future QFS (Quantum Financial System) NESARA/GESARA government. It is also theorized that Romana's installment may be an attempt to see how the deep state cabal reacts while acting as a trial run for all of the countries in the world that must also be saved from tyrannical cabal controlled governments.

Romana Didulo is the Founder and Leader of the Canada 1st Party of Canada (as per their official website) who made her initial public debut on November 9, 2020 on the Canada 1st Party of Canada official YouTube channel with the following video. Around the same time the Canada 1st Party of Canada also launched their official Facebook page.

Romana Didulo shared the following video on her official Telegram where she explains that the Canadian Armed forces received email confirmation of her authority as Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government of Canada, and Queen of Canada on May 27, 2021 from the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces. Specifically, stating that Joe Biden is not the president of the USA as the US Armed Forces have been in control of the USA since January 14, 2021. Imagine the repercussions and immediate action the US Armed Forces, Federation Command Forces, and Allied Forces would have taken if everything Romana has said so far was a farce.

In the following clip, Romana addresses the experimental unapproved COVID injections and vaccines being administered as eugenics, depopulation and genetic biowarfare. She Explicitly states how important it is for We The People to protect our children and loved ones from these poisonous injections. Romana then asks us to take the following Cease & Desist Order (under natural and common law) she has created for us and serve it to all entities continuing to administer these COVID injections, fraudulent PCR tests, forced masking, tyrannical lockdowns, communist quarantines, and unscientific closures. After serving these orders Romana has created groups on Telegram for each province requesting that we report entities continuing to violate the Cease & Desist Order so the Armed Forces can take action and execute all complicit in crimes against humanity.

Cease & Desist Order
On June 3, 2021 @ 12:53 AM Romana Didulo notified her audience on her official Telegram:
You are now the Police/Law Enforcements Officers when you sign my C & D Order as, "We The People"

The above cease and desist order can be directly downloaded here as a PDF or ZIP or you can save the above images directly to your camera roll or computer hard drive. You can then issue these via email, fax, mail, or in person addressed to CEOs, Presidents, Owners, and Directors alike ensuring to sign them of as "We The People."

Romana Didulo Cease & Desist Order pdf Download PDF • 30KB
Romana Didulo Cease & Desist Order rar Download RAR • 224KB

When you apply Romana's name in the gematria calculator two of the top matches are "Trump Ahead" and "Place Letters" which is quite shocking as when you scramble the letters of her name you get "I Am Ur Donaldo" or "I Am Our Donald." This is a confirmation for Canadians in the sense that Romana is the Canadian peoples equivalent to Trump since Trudeau has already been convicted of crimes against humanity via military tribunal and sentenced to GITMO.

Justin Trudeau Removed & Replaced With Double

The following images demonstrate that Justin Trudeau has been removed for crimes against humanity and replaced by a double who has no authority on house arrest tagged with an ankle monitor. Click the following hyperlinks to learn more about the Biden double or others that were executed and replaced by actors, CGI, clones, or doubles.

Click To View Full PDF: CV-21-00085478-00CP - Canadians vs. The Vatican, The Jesuits, Justin Trudeau, et al.

As of May 31, 2021 the mainstream news had reported that the Justin Trudeau double had injured his ankle playing Frisbee, which is obviously a cover up for the fact he is still on house arrest with an ankle monitor.
There are video clips, PDFs and other materials at: https://www.humorousmathematics.com/pos ... -of-canada

There are some Google links about her but it's bedtime. She seems certifiably nuts. Wonder if she knows Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart?

ROMANA DIDULO LTD | 10466071 | The Gazettehttps://www.thegazette.co.uk › company
ROMANA DIDULO LTD. DISSOLVED. Company number: 10466071; Registered address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London , N1 7GU. Share this company.

Romana Didulo | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com › romana.didulo.12
Romana Didulo is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Romana Didulo and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and ...

Romana DIDULO - Personal Appointments (free information ...https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ice.gov.uk

Many Q-Tips shout from the rooftops that Joe Biden isn't president. So this photo is a MIRACLE! :lol:

Biden QE.JPG
Biden QE.JPG (120.75 KiB) Viewed 9478 times

Telegram:

https://t.me/romanadidulo (19,000 followers)
Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada
ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [12.06.21 19:02]
BIDAN (misspelled intentionally) replacement is a #Female (born Female)

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [12.06.21 22:41]
Dear Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Re: Signal back up contact Number for
@Canada1st
604. 229. 4911 👈 add it to your contacts.
👉This is for Canada only.👈

Very Important:
This number will only be used when the Internet and old Satellites are shutdown.

We will send #blast text messages from this number to keep everyone in the loop.

IF you don't have a cell phone number, you can sign up for #free at, "TextNow"

Then, use that number to sign up for #Signal.

*There is absolutely zero need to panic.*

We are simply switching over to a new system.

Please, make sure you have enough food for atleast 15 to 30 days. But, non-perishable food (just incase your local grocery store systems goes capot).

Also, please make sure you have a way to cook your food without using electricity for 24 to 48 hours (just incase prepare for longer up to 10 days).

Peace and Prosperity or perish.

#WWG1WGA 🙏 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 world 🌎

Thank you,
Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 00:24]
Hello Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Re: connecting via #Signal.

No Group invites please.

Also, non Canadian telephone numbers will not be accepted.

We're not sending notification outside Canada.

Give it time for your message to connect to be accepted...

There are thousands of you sending messages and our Admin Team have to accept one by one. 😂

Also, IF you see on screen the Canada1st Flag it means you are connected to us on Signal.

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 10:11]
Hello Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Re: Signal - this is back up only. This is a back up for Canada only.

IF you have "Signal App" on your phone and wish to be added to the group.

Then, add the name and phone number (below) to your contact list.

1) Name: Canada1st
2) Number: 604. 229. 4911

Then, from Signal send a message to #604 229 4911, "please add me"

You will see on your Screen the Canada1st Flag once your request to connect has been accepted.

*Please, DO NOT create your own group then invite Canada1st to join your Group.
Your request to connect will be ignored*

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:53]
How is the #Continent of Australia doing with the Cease and Desist Order?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:53]
How is the #Continent of Africa doing with the Cease and Desist Order?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:54]
How is the #Continent of Asia doing with the Cease and Desist Order, delivery?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:54]
How is the #Continent of South America doing with the Cease and Desist Order, delivery?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:55]
How is the #Continent of Europe doing with the Cease and Desist Order, delivery?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 11:56]
How is the #Continent of North America doing with the Cease and Desist Order, delivery?

#WWG1WGA Canada 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 15:25]
[Forwarded from Beth Ann Wright]
@romanadidulo
HRH Queen Lady Romana Didulo,
In the Republic for the United States of America, I have served in person the following entities and ordered them to send the Order to their CEO, and if applicable, any CEOs globally including any subsidiaries and affiliates:

ALDI
Apple
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill
Amazon
American Airlines
AT&T
Bank of America
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Bayer
Blackwell Inc.
BP
Brookdale Senior Living
Cape Air
Centene Corporation
Central Bank, Central Trust Company
Chase
Chick-fil-A
CVS
DaVita
Delta
Dierbergs
Dine Brands Global
Domino's
Drury Inn & Suites
Encompass Health
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
FedEx
Frontier
GARDAWORLD Security
Hilton
International House of Pancakes
Kindred Hospital
Kohl's
Lowe's Home Improvement
Marriott
McDonald's
Menards
Mercy Health
Merrill
Mobil
Morgan Stanley
Phillips 66
QuickTrip
Sam's Club
Schnucks
SSM Health
St. Louis County Police Dept.
St. Luke's Hospital
Starbucks
Subway
Target
The Home Depot
The Ritz-Carlton
T-Mobile
Total Access Urgent Care
Trader Joe's
UMB Bank
UPS
U.S. Bank
United States Post Office
Verizon
Walgreens
Walmart
Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo Advisors
Whole Foods Market

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [13.06.21 15:40]
[ Photo ]

https://t.me/romanadiduloCanada1st (43 followers)
"My name is Romana Didulo, I am the Head Chief in Command of Canuck Anon. Canuck Anon operations are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning"

Rebel Phoenix, [13.06.21 19:05]

Rebel Phoenix, [13.06.21 19:05]

Rebel Phoenix, [13.06.21 19:06]

Rebel Phoenix, [13.06.21 19:06]
Steve - ask questions, ask lots of questions- haven’t we been lied to enough at this point. I know I have. Dig! Look - Corporations in the same location
Corporation Name Office Address Incorporation
Canada1st Party of Canada Inc. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2020-11-11
Port Mauri Investments, Inc. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2016-04-22
Infinite Wealth 24.7, Ltd. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2015-03-06
These are all located at the address/ photo you posted. She had a business called Romana Didulo Estate- went bankrupt, owed back taxes for 2916-17 - this person “manages” the Canada 1st Facebook page - Baby Ann Concepcion Didulo - yup same last name, in the Philippines, do we even Know where Romana is?? NO. But I’ve gotta ask you, what kind if queen sells plastic Chinese merch in her Facebook page, asks fir your donations, and asks her Telegram followers to manage her social media? I know world leaders open up their social media accounts to the public at large all the time. Romana posted the picture if a document, sealed and signed by James Edward Greer- he is fictional, look it up. This woman us obviously mentally ill or just plain evil. Taking advantage of people at their weakest time to benefit herself. Why would she need your donations? SHES ALREADY QUEEN RIGHT? If she has control over everything why dud Trudeau just cancel the elections, why are kids getting their shots without parental consent and given an ice cream, why would a QUEEN with control over the whole country need people to pass out her c and ds? She already stated she sent them to every gov. In the world, right? Seems she has global powers, Trump isn’t even doing this stuff. People passing out HER c and ds, these are not legitimate, they will never have any power in any court, it’s a shame people are falling this without any proof at all. Passing out c and ds COULD be a good thing but not when they are illegitimate, we cant even use them in the court cases that are taking place all over the world, people are going to he so deflated and thats sad. But just read her bio on her Canada 1st webpage- which she stole from others, there are other Canada First parties- but she says she was born into wealthy (royalty) , that she was orphaned twice, that family raised her. Then she claims she was in foster care. A wealthy royal heiress was in foster care?? The grammatical errors are everywhere, the information incomplete but she’s sure to have her donation link working. She is NOT Canadian, she says she cane here at 15. Can she legally be a leader if Canada? Just use tour common sense!!! Not asking questions is how we got in this mess. And anyone who demands that No questions be asked of them should raise MAJOR red flags!! Sounds like another leader you know, eek.
And https://t.me/linksformeany
Romana Didulo ( is a fake)
Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [29.05.21 18:06]
Has anyone been blocked by this fake imposter…?

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [29.05.21 18:07]
You ask questions and she blocks you from her channel. Now she implies she’s the Queen of Canada 😂 come on people we don’t need another idiot claiming to be the leader of Canada, we already have one of those fools…..

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [30.05.21 11:45]
Blocking people that ask questions sounds like Facebook to me. Why would she block people asking legitimate questions about her ?

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [30.05.21 20:01]
Does anybody really think she is queen of Canada….Commander in chief? I would like to know your thoughts…

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [31.05.21 17:23]
Not sure how to allow chat on the comments here but she’s a fraud…

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [31.05.21 20:36]
Why hasn’t Romanda Didulo done anything since she announced that she is the commander-in-chief / Queen of Canada supported by the US military? 😂

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [31.05.21 20:38]
I can’t believe people are still following this clown…. 🤦🏻

Romana Didulo ( is a fake), [11.06.21 19:19]
Has Romana, I mean “ the Queen” lived up to her word??
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by scirreeve »

Ha ha - I have seen this idiot before (on line of course).
https://www.canada1stpartyofcanada.ca/
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (89.91 KiB) Viewed 9468 times
jemcanada2

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by jemcanada2 »

Thanks for letting me know, Orlylicious! They aren’t telling us a thing about our new leader! :think: :smoking:

However, I seem to recall that it’s the Governor General who is the Commander-in-Chief of Canada, not the queen. :confuzzled: :confuzzled:

Maybe they’re just taking advantage of the fact that there’s just an interim Governor General until they name the replacement for Julia Payette this month. :think: :think:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ha. Little does she know that Canada was dissolved years ago and is now the Republic of Kanata! Maybe she needs to lead her forces and reconquer the country for the glory of the Dildo Didulo reign.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Because I am mentally 8 years old, I will always read her name as Roman Dildo.

Also, they are TWO people in Canada that look like PM Dreamy, errrrrr, Justin Trudeau? I'm packing my bags!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am Ha. Little does she know that Canada was dissolved years ago and is now the Republic of Kanata! Maybe she needs o lead her forces and reconquor the country for the glory of the Dildo Didulo reign.
:shh: :shh:

We only divulge that information in our heritage minute commercials. ;)
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Soooo the US head of state being Donny or King Van Rice cakes? :think: I've also got to say it's such a relief to see tyranny overthrown and replaced with the glorious freedom of execution without trial, imprisonment without trial and even arresting people who haven't even been accused of a crime then imprisoning them without trial. I mean why go through the trouble of forcing someone to replace the PM and act as a body double just to put THAT poor bastard on house arrest? I really can't understand how anyone sane or otherwise would want to live in the crazy world these people have cooked up for themselves.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

After watching that first clip where she talks about the firing squads... She needs to be committed. Seriously. ASAP.

A group of her buddies has "seized the assets of the Vatican?" Nice trick, considering the immensity of the task. Especially in a way so that nobody notices. :crazy:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Romana Didulo.png
Romana Didulo.png (238.33 KiB) Viewed 9314 times
Why is the logo on her jacket backwards? :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Most of these guys don't know how to correct their camera alignment - I.E. flip the image so it's right way round.
Hic sunt dracones
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 pm After watching that first clip where she talks about the firing squads... She needs to be committed. Seriously. ASAP.

A group of her buddies has "seized the assets of the Vatican?" Nice trick, considering the immensity of the task. Especially in a way so that nobody notices. :crazy:
There comes a point where a person’s mental Ill health isn’t funny any more. I think that point has been reached with this woman, and that she should be ignored.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Eaststander wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:00 pm
roadscholar wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 pm After watching that first clip where she talks about the firing squads... She needs to be committed. Seriously. ASAP.

There comes a point where a person’s mental Ill health isn’t funny any more. I think that point has been reached with this woman, and that she should be ignored.
I see your point and in this case it is true. Having said that, how should we have treated the mental illness of POTUS 45 and that guy who came into power in 1933? They weren't funny either.
Il factotum
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 pm
Eaststander wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:00 pm

I see your point and in this case it is true. Having said that, how should we have treated the mental illness of POTUS 45 and that guy who came into power in 1933? They weren't funny either.

Well Zeke, both 45 and the 1933 guy were actually in positions of real power. It was necessary to both publicise their crazy ideas, and to oppose them. This woman isn’t in a position of power, and quite clearly never will be. I challenge the assertion that 45 was mentally unwell by the way. He was (and still is), simply a deeply unpleasant person.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baidn wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 am I've also got to say it's such a relief to see tyranny overthrown and replaced with the glorious freedom of execution without trial, imprisonment without trial and even arresting people who haven't even been accused of a crime then imprisoning them without trial... I really can't understand how anyone sane or otherwise would want to live in the crazy world these people have cooked up for themselves.
You answered your own question. The empty promises to overthrow and arrest and jail and execute world leaders is the appeal. But the people who would support this twaddle never think it very far. It never occurs to them that a government that practices brutality against others, will practice brutality against them. The Trump idiots love everything he wants to do to other people, because they think they'll never be in the crosshairs. They will. No evil government in history has ever announced a campaign to remove undesirables and then stopped when it was done.

Personally, I think governments need to get more serious about people like this. They routinely make threats to kill, arrest, act in the stead of, and appropriate the wealth of national governments. They are threats to society and they should be prosecuted as such.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

I wasn’t being funny. She really needs evaluation to find if she is or may soon become a danger to herself or others.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:44 am Because I am mentally 8 years old, I will always read her name as Roman Dildo.
Probably doesn't help that our following of birthers and poots have ended up resulting in stories about dildos and other toys. We had Darren's big truck and his dildo (along with a video I will not name), the toys delivered to Malheur, and that very angry birther (who posted on P&E a bunch) from somewhere around Maryland or DC who was a member of some ball gag and other toys site (shutter).

I think my mental age may have regressed here.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Looks like she replied directly to YOU, Jem! Capisce?
ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [14.06.21 17:29]
In Canada, the #Queen is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces/Military and the Head of State.

Neither the Prime Minister or Minister of Defense commands the Military.

The PM (Head of Government/Agent for the #Crown) sets the Budget that must be approved by the Queen.

Capisce?

~Peace and Prosperity~

HRH Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada.
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

And re the topic: Falsehoods Unchallenged Only Fester and Grow. That's our motto and we cover tons of nuts. For all we know, she's just running another grift. She has 19,000 Telegram subscribers. Whether we ignore her or not won't make a difference. Have always thought we should be informed to help make sure others aren't conned. But respect all points of view. Thankfully, and as posted, there are "Romana Didulo Is A Fraud" groups on Telegram, YouTube and other places. And ultimately, calling herself the Queen online is just LARPing. Haven't heard of her trying to do anything in real life.

Maybe she's in on the joke -- she just posted something called D.U.M.Bs. Very Don Adams.

ROMANA Didulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [14.06.21 19:11]
Canadian Tunnels & D.U.M.Bs (Deep Military Underground Bases - used for crimes against humanity)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Capisce, Orlylicious! :cantlook: :cantlook:

However, she really doesn’t seem to understand how things work in Canada!

The Queen is the head of state of Canada.
The Governor General is the Commander-In-Chief and the federal viceregal representative of the monarch.

One thing that I learned just now is that the Governor General can dissolve parliament and set elections him/herself. I knew the Prime Minister usually asks the GG to do this but didn’t realize they can do it on their own.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jem, as JPC might say, I don't know if you are pretending right! :lol:

Wikipedia sez, Constitutionally:
The commander-in-chief of the Canadian Armed Forces (French: Commandant en chef des Forces armées canadiennes) exercises supreme command and control over Canada's military, the Canadian Armed Forces. Constitutionally, the command-in-chief is vested in the Canadian monarch, Queen Elizabeth II. Since the Letters Patent, 1947 were signed by King George VI, the governor general of Canada – presently filled on an acting basis by Chief Justice Richard Wagner, the administrator of Canada – executes most of the duties of the sovereign, including in her role as commander-in-chief; consequently, the governor general also uses the title Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Forces. By protocol, the title used within international contexts is Commander-in-Chief of Canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander ... abeth%20II.

Chief Justice Richard Wagner was sworn in as administrator of Canada on 23 January 2021, following the 2020–21 Rideau Hall workplace review and resignation of Governor General Julie Payette.

Here's your Dude!

But HOW could Queen Elizabeth give the order to attack America if she's been EXECUTED? Is Didulo a name in children's history books? Is the Didulo name highly respected in Canada?

Are there some hidden Didulos in the Windsor family tree? Was there a Romana Windsor somewhere hidden by the Illuminati for just this kind of moment? Does Wagner report to a Didulo now?

As a Canadian, are you ready to pledge loyalty and fealty to a Didulo?

Meanwhile, Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Armed Forces - Wikipedia
People also ask Who is the commander of the Canadian Armed Forces?

Commander of the Canadian Army Chief of the Army Staff Commandant de l'Armée canadienne Chef d'état-major de l'Armée
Incumbent Lieutenant General Wayne Eyre since 20 August 2019 Major General Michel-Henri St-Louis (Acting) since 19 April 2021
Things seem a bit messed up there, eh? :lol: This is actually a fun topic, never knew all this about Canada (and love it there!!)
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Why is Santa in charge of Canada’s armed forces? :confuzzled:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

:shh: :shh: Don’t tell Romana that the Trudeau clone met with the Queen clone last week to discuss who the new GG should be. :shh: :shh: :lol: :lol:

If I swear fealty to the new Queen of Canada, do I have to renounce my fealty to our benevolent dicktater, Foogy? :think: :think:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 am Why is Santa in charge of Canada’s armed forces? :confuzzled:
Young Santa at that!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

There is a small comfort in knowing that the cra-cra is not limited to the US. And in inclusive Canada, it's not limited to white people.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Offline harassment and death threats. Oh my.

QAnons Are Harassing People at the Whim of a Woman They Say Is Canada’s Queen
The woman whom thousands of Canadians believe is their secret ruler isn’t afraid to tell her followers she’s calling for the executions of health care workers and politicians behind the vaccination rollout.
:snippity:
But despite her following being only weeks old, Didulo has rallied her Canadian followers to real-life action. They’re in the midst of filing hundreds of “cease and desist” notices demanding businesses, governments, and police forces stop all activities related to combating the pandemic. They have organized themselves into localized groups to email their demands out en masse, send them via registered letter, or simply make their way to stores or police stations in order to physically hand them out.
:snippity:
Didulo has said that if the people who received the cease and desist orders from her followers break them, they will be executed.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/3aqvkw/ ... ana-didulo
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Huh. All of a sudden she sounds a lot less like some poor harmless mentally ill woman, and more like someone switching tactics with real intent and awareness of her actions.

Return to “Other weirdos”