Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by Suranis »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:31 pm I don’t remember where but I saw that a Canadian had called her an Eskimo in a comment somewhere. Since I’m mostly clueless I don’t realize it was an insult. Was it? :?
It was probably me. I called her an Eskimo in a comment when I was putting myself into the head of one of her followers. I thought she was a native Canadian. I didn't know she was from the Philippines.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Re: HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:31 pm I don’t remember where but I saw that a Canadian had called her an Eskimo in a comment somewhere. Since I’m mostly clueless I don’t realize it was an insult. Was it? :?
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... say-eskimo
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Yes.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:44 pm Yeah, but that's not unlike the myth that Trump's supporters are rubes. Most are not. Many are middle class.A lot like the Uline people are rich as sin. I don't think some of Her Majesty's people are desperately poor. They just don't like the system. Why pay water bills when you don't have to?
The middle class tends to be a rather fertile ground for these kinds of affirmation scams since their basic needs are already well met so they can focus their energy on social/emotional ones.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neeneko wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:44 pm Yeah, but that's not unlike the myth that Trump's supporters are rubes. Most are not. Many are middle class.A lot like the Uline people are rich as sin. I don't think some of Her Majesty's people are desperately poor. They just don't like the system. Why pay water bills when you don't have to?
The middle class tends to be a rather fertile ground for these kinds of affirmation scams since their basic needs are already well met so they can focus their energy on social/emotional ones.
Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on reading, films, better health, maybe doing a little writing...maybe I should be trying to arrest police or harass children's hospitals?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:06 pm Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on reading, films, better health, maybe doing a little writing...maybe I should be trying to arrest police or harass children's hospitals?
Yeah, when I see people looking for purpose and validation from cults or MLMs, I wonder... why not just pick up a book or learn a new hobby? They are seeking meaning and community, but damn it just join a book club or a sewing circle.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Plus, AFAIK, the Hells Angels do nothing for free. They demand money for "security".
Hic sunt dracones
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:04 pm Image

I believe we may be witnessing an attempt at the rare "double grift" where this fake Hells Angel tries to scam money out of her royal dildoness and if found out plans to weasel out of getting the shit beat out of him by handing over all her info for the real deal to shake down for cash. Not a bad deal for a complete scumbag if you can pull it off.

I don't think it will work in this case as more likely what I see happening is: (1) she refuses to pay and insist faker does security for free, then (2) he drops the scam and moves on she announces and insist to be true that the Hells Angel's now work for her until (3) the real deal shows up to tell her to cut that shit out at which point she (4) says it was a joke and she was never serious and "I'm just LARPING man, come on just having some fun...." like she seems to have done with her mental health evaluation after the "duck hunter" fiasco. Appears to be The Royal Dildos go to 4 step plan in most cases.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi
Roger Stone warning others about the Romana Didulo scam

The QAnon Queen Used a Roger Stone Cameo to Raise Money
And Stone is pissed.
By Mack Lamoureux 09 September 2022, 3:10pm

The so-called “QAnon Queen of Canada” raised thousands of dollars off what appears to be a paid Cameo video by Roger Stone. But Stone said it’s all nonsense. After learning about claims that he supports her fundraising efforts on Thursday when VICE News asked about them, Stone dispatched his lawyer to get his name out of it.

QAnon influencer Romana Didulo has convinced her followers that she’s the true leader of Canada and waging a war against the cabal of pedophilic elites who run the world. She's currently in the midst of a months-long tour of Canada with ten or so of her closest followers in a convoy of rented or recently purchased RVs. Along the way, she’s pulled some high-profile stunts, like convincing her followers to try to arrest an entire police precinct. It’s not a small operation, nor is it a cheap one.

So the group has to fundraise. Stone—one of Trump's oldest political advisors known for his ties to the far right—popped up in those efforts on Aug. 27, when a fake, now deleted Telegram account with the name Roger Stone posted the video. Didulo reposted the video to her 58,000 followers with a call out for donations.

“Romana, this is Roger Stone. I know that you're on a mission to expose the Deep State and the epic corruption in Canada under little Fidel,” he says in the video, referring to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. “I want you to know that many people across the globe appreciate what you're doing in the fight for freedom and liberty and all that is good. God bless you.”

Stone told VICE News he had no idea that Didulo was using his name and image to raise funds. “I have no memory or record of any fundraising by or for this person,” Stone wrote in an email to VICE News. He acknowledged, however: “It is possible that somebody commissioned a video on Cameo.”
Lots more: :lol: https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7g3wy/ ... oger-stone
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

The only reason Stone would be 'pissed' about his photo being used in a fund-raising ad would be because he isn't getting paid.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

I keep up with the delusional world of Romana Didulo, "Queen" of Canada, so you don't have to.

Lots of drama over the last week or so. Several months ago, QR appointed one David Carlson of Arizona, who doesn't have much of an online footprint, as "King" of the "Kingdom of America." What online footprint exists is that of a complete nutter, by the way.

Unfortunately, King David seems to have forgotten that QR appointed him, and he's basically going off and doing his own version of King. In doing so, he seems to have taken the position that he's senior to QR, and he's issuing pronouncements on which of QR's Royal Decrees are valid or not. Unfortunately for QR, she hasn't built a group that's as obsessed with pretending according to meticulous guidelines like pretend judge Anna, so she's not as experienced with firing people who are pretending wrong.

King David has already won over Queen Helen of New Zealand & Australia, who has also split with Queen Romana. Some people traveling in Queen Romana's RV convoy are tired of subsisting on ramen noodles and sardines and being forced to listen to endless repetitions of Boney M’s not-so-well-known disco song “Rasputin," so they're leaving and they're talking about how miserable it was being around HRH. They relay stories about how QR is treating herself to fancy dinners in the best restaurants in the towns they visit while followers are in RV's with busted microwaves and unable to heat their ramen noodles.

King David is shutting out people who disagree with him, encouraging followers via their Telegram channel to cut off the apostates. Classic cult control technique, of course...

And it appears that King David is getting some traction in peeling QR's followers away from her.

Finally, here's an article on the money Queen Romana is raising for the convoy. She's not touching any of it directly, but she's funneling it through cultists' bank accounts. This is already causing some supporters to lose savings due to comingling of funds, but will get much worse when the Canadian equivalent of the IRS steps in to claim the inflows are income to the individuals involved.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d35qx/ ... oney-scams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I realize these crazies are, well, crazy, but even among our American crazies, there is often a knee-jerk reaction to having a king. That they accept an alleged queen of another country appointing a king in America seems so against the grain for most of our crazies.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:44 pm I realize these crazies are, well, crazy, but even among our American crazies, there is often a knee-jerk reaction to having a king. That they accept an alleged queen of another country appointing a king in America seems so against the grain for most of our crazies.
:faint: Butt butt butt … these new monarchs have been approved by the Galactic Federation, no less!!! :notworthy:

They dislike the United Nations (probably a Jewish Papist conspiracy!), but who could possibly object to the Galactic Federation managing our earthly affairs?

There have been comparisons with the parallel but more focused (me! mee meeee!) lunacy of Fair Judge Anna von Strudel. I think Anna also claims some significant dealings with various galactic masters and other imaginary beings.

Should we be surprised? Surely the Galactic Federation also approved The Most Excellent Foggy's dominion as Foglord over Fogbogia and its denizens – that's us, the wee Fogfolk, both chittering elvish Fogblabbers and the elite daemons and lore-gibblers of the Fogbar.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:57 am :faint: Butt butt butt … these new monarchs have been approved by the Galactic Federation, no less!!! :notworthy:
Butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt...

The Supreme Galactic Postal Service it outranks some tiny little Galactic Federation.

:rolleye:
Sam the Centipede

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:45 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:57 am :faint: Butt butt butt … these new monarchs have been approved by the Galactic Federation, no less!!! :notworthy:
Butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt...

The Supreme Galactic Postal Service it outranks some tiny little Galactic Federation.

:rolleye:
Only when properly described in the Quantim Phrase Structure Gibberish of the late but not great :DAVID: :WYNN+-/MILLER: As he so clearly explained:
~16 For this PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller's-KNOWLEDGE of the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FACTUAL-CONTRACT-TERMS ARE with the OPERATIONAL-COURT-CLAIMS of the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FACTUAL-CONTRACT-STATES of the WORLD-CORPORATION, with the CLOSURE-CONTRACT-VESSEL-TERRITORY=COURT of this PAPER-CONTRACT-TREATY with the CORRECTIONS of the FICTIONAL-MODIFICATION-COMMUNICATION-WRONGS as the STRAIGHT-LINES &: CURVED-LINES on the PAPER-VESSEL(INK).

~17 For the FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE of the DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-STATES of the WORLD-CORPORATION ARE with the LIVE-LIFE-TREATY-CLAIM of the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FACTUAL-OATH with the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FILING- DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-POSTAL-VESSEL-COURT.

~18 For the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-STATES-WORLD-CORPORATION ARE with the VOID-JOINING-CLAIM of any [RE]LIGION-ORGANIZATION, POLITICAL-OPERATIONS, OR: FICTIONAL-ORGANIZATION of the EARTH.COURT-PERFORMANCE.
I don't think any sane person could argue with that!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Makes perfect sense now. Thank you.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:04 pm
~16 For this PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller's-KNOWLEDGE of the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FACTUAL-CONTRACT-TERMS ARE with the OPERATIONAL-COURT-CLAIMS of the C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-P.-FACTUAL-CONTRACT-STATES of the WORLD-CORPORATION, with the CLOSURE-CONTRACT-VESSEL-TERRITORY=COURT of this PAPER-CONTRACT-TREATY with the CORRECTIONS of the FICTIONAL-MODIFICATION-COMMUNICATION-WRONGS as the STRAIGHT-LINES &: CURVED-LINES on the PAPER-VESSEL(INK).
I still say he ripped off the ancient COBOL programming language to develop his particular flavor of impenetrable gibberish:

Code: Select all

TCP-CLIENT-CONNECT.
     SET ADDRESS OF SOCKET-HOSTENT TO HOSTENTP.
     WRITE LOG MESSAGE ID 9060300 PARMS FROM MSG02 LENGTH 13.
     MOVE SOCKET-FAMILY-AFINET TO SIN-FAMILY      OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE DEST-PORT            TO SIN-PORT-NUMBER OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE HOSTIPA              TO SIN-ADDRESS     OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE LOW-VALUES           TO SIN-ZEROS       OF SOCKADDR1.
     CALL 'IDMSOCKI' USING SOCKET-FUNCTION-CONNECT,
                           SOCKET-RETCD,
                           SOCKET-ERRNO,
                           SOCKET-RSNCD,
                           SOCKET-DESCRIPTOR,
                           SOCKADDR1,
                           SOCKADDR-IN-LENGTH.
     PERFORM TCP-CLIENT-CHECKRC THRU TCP-CLIENT-CHECKRC-EXIT.
     IF TERM-FLAG = 1
       PERFORM TCP-CLIENT-CLOSE THRU TCP-CLIENT-CLOSE-EXIT
       GO TO TCP-CLIENT-EXIT.
Sam the Centipede

Yeah, it certainly reads like a load of old Cobollers.
► Show Spoiler
KickahaOta

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by KickahaOta »

Never rent property to queens. Sovereign immunity and all that.

A Family Rented Their RV to the QAnon Queen. She Won’t Give It Back. (from Vice)

The first few paragraphs:
The so-called QAnon Queen of Canada won’t return an RV she rented for her convoy, despite the owners asking for it back after she voided the contract and cost them thousands of dollars.

The group, led by self-anointed “Queen” Romana Didulo, isn’t answering the owners’ requests to return the vehicle. During the spat, Didulo also posted the couple’s home phone number and information on Telegram for her tens of thousands of followers to see. And when she recently asked followers a vague question about what crime the couple should be charged with, many of her followers said it was treason and that the punishment should be death.

“High treason. Deserves a milkshake,” wrote one follower, using the group’s code word for execution.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:05 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:04 pm
I still say he ripped off the ancient COBOL programming language to develop his particular flavor of impenetrable gibberish:

Code: Select all

TCP-CLIENT-CONNECT.
     SET ADDRESS OF SOCKET-HOSTENT TO HOSTENTP.
     WRITE LOG MESSAGE ID 9060300 PARMS FROM MSG02 LENGTH 13.
     MOVE SOCKET-FAMILY-AFINET TO SIN-FAMILY      OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE DEST-PORT            TO SIN-PORT-NUMBER OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE HOSTIPA              TO SIN-ADDRESS     OF SOCKADDR1.
     MOVE LOW-VALUES           TO SIN-ZEROS       OF SOCKADDR1.
     CALL 'IDMSOCKI' USING SOCKET-FUNCTION-CONNECT,
                           SOCKET-RETCD,
                           SOCKET-ERRNO,
                           SOCKET-RSNCD,
                           SOCKET-DESCRIPTOR,
                           SOCKADDR1,
                           SOCKADDR-IN-LENGTH.
     PERFORM TCP-CLIENT-CHECKRC THRU TCP-CLIENT-CHECKRC-EXIT.
     IF TERM-FLAG = 1
       PERFORM TCP-CLIENT-CLOSE THRU TCP-CLIENT-CLOSE-EXIT
       GO TO TCP-CLIENT-EXIT.
What's 'impenetrable' about that COBOL code? Seems pretty straight forward to me.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

I find his Telegram(s) hilarious - there are also KOA Campgrounds for "Natural Health" "Off-grid living" &V"Higher Awakening" so a
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Seeing the Vice story in the other topic about the Queen, took a quick look at her Telegram https://t.me/romanadidulo. Haven't opened the Telegram sewer in a while, it's so nasty and vile.

This should clear things up:

QRD.JPG
QRD.JPG (108.16 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

coo coo.jpeg
coo coo.jpeg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 940 times
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh, En Eeke Mai Ea. That explains it, alright. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Other weirdos”