HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
jemcanada2

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by jemcanada2 »

The Liberal candidate in my Riding won. Don’t tell Queem Romana that I voted for him! :silenced: :silenced: :shh: :shh:

It’s a Liberal government again, about 12 short of a majority government. If the Liberals work with the NDP, good things could happen. :pray: :pray:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Luke »

SO relieved Jem! Think you might have slipped through, HRH hasn't been talking about election voters, it's been about the pissositos who are being executed. That was a close call! HRH wants to know, have You been arresting the Pissositos & minions? She's asking: "Why isn't the Public arresting the Pissositos and all the minions?" Please be sure to stay in contact, the Queen says EBS is imminent and that you might be visiting other Star Systems.

HRH has a message for Azastan:

No Deals.JPG
No Deals.JPG (72.3 KiB) Viewed 2097 times

And adios to so many Pissositos. Haven't gotten confirmation if this is Foggy's van or not yet.

Adios.JPG
Adios.JPG (77.83 KiB) Viewed 2097 times

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.09.21 21:43]
Canada 2.0 will build Space Crafts/ Ships to allow for hundreds if not thousands of Canadians to go and visit other Star Systems.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.09.21 23:48]
Q and A, imminent?

Q: Queen Romana, is EBS imminent?

A: Yes.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [17.09.21 15:57]
For your information Canada has
1) Zero lawful Governor General

2) Zero lawful Lieutenant Governor Generals (Provincial/Territorial)

3) Zero Lawful Provincial Governments (Political)

4) Zero Lawful Federal Government (Political)

All orders in Council, Legislative Assembly and Parliament are unlawful #Treason

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [17.09.21 21:45]
How many Provinces and Territories in Canada have declared war against We The People using fear mongering tactics with the unlawful Vaccine Passport?

Why isn't the Public arresting the Pissositos and all the minions?

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [19.09.21 13:50]
Welcome to 1000D Chess! I've checkmate your Arse long time ago!

Canada 2.0, please print our new Flag and show them who's Boss!

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [19.09.21 21:09]
Q & A, why Canada?

Q: Queen Romana; why was Canada chosen to lead the planet in reviving the true earth 🌍?

A:
1) I AM in Canada

2) I AM the one chosen, gifted, and accepted the Spiritual contract to do this for planet Earth, Children, women, and men.

3) I AM the one who was trained /groomed (not in human terms) and inner_stands the enormity and gravity of the task ahead for the whole world /planet. Both sides of my Ancient Royal Bloodlines from the highest realm agreed and gave their blissings to this contract.

4) Canada was fully in the matrix- complete illusionary (duality) place in everything it did...corrupt, criminal and evil to the core at home yet glorified abroad.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

And this is for Slarti and our math experts:

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [20.09.21 10:35]
Queen Romana's Birth Day on Earth.

November 5, 1974
(11) + ( 5) + (10) + ( 11) = 10
(1 +1) + (5) + (1 + 9)+ (7 + 4)= 10
(2) + ( 5 ) + (10) + (11) =10

= 2 + 5 +1 + 2 = 10 = 1
= 7 + 10 (drop zero =1) + 1+1
8 + 2 =10 (drop zero =1)

= 10 is the ending ( ending the illusions on earth)
= 1 is the beginning (new beginning on earth)
= 1 Leadership
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The percentage of capitalized words in your @telegram post = your cult leader score.

The Queen of Canada is up there.
More:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1406 ... 53920.html
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:34 am

HRH has a message for Azastan:

No Deals.JPG
I'm not sure I'm following her message here.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sometimes you have to think about it for a few days, Azastan. :smoking: :lol:

Romana TY.JPG
Romana TY.JPG (91.11 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

No other comment but this image... but it's a bunny! :P

Romana Rabbit.JPG
Romana Rabbit.JPG (41.19 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

Beware Pissositos!

Romana Piss.JPG
Romana Piss.JPG (57.46 KiB) Viewed 2000 times

Good news for Jem! Jem, just print this message from HRH out and send it back to your power company and tell them Queen Romana said so.

Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [29.09.21 15:14]
Royal Decree - Free Electricity in Canada.

I AM Queen Romana of Canada hereby decree lawful - free and unlimited supply of Electricity to all Canadian Households and Businesses in the Kingdom of Canada.

This Royal Decree is effective immediately.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Q🐸🐸

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada/President of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎 🐸
https://t.me/romanadidulo
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

"Free Electricity!"

Break the shackles that constrain it to wires, batteries and capacitors..

Let it flow free as Gawd intended as lighting to strike down all those who dare question queen whoever...
Luke

Post by Luke »

HRH Romana says we're getting close to EBS! Jem, here's a list of supplies to have ready. There's also a new Q&A group, thinking of asking if ingredients for Sketti would be good to have ready for EBS preparation.
Romana Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [30.09.21 23:00]
Please, do a final check ✔️ for your EBS, preparation.

-Clean drinking water,
-Non perishable foods (can food, dried food, crackers, nuts, dried druitd)
-personal care items,
-medicine,
-cash (if there's no power there's won't be ATM)
-Flashlights, and or Torchlight power by Gasoline
-Food for your family
-Food for your 4 legged Family Members
-Cooking stove or BBQ if available to cook your food without electricity.
-Warm clothes (no heat in the house)

Buy food to make sandwiches (Freeze the Bread and take it out when EBS starts)

Don't forget the Toilet Paper. Only for 30 days supply max. 😉

And, don't be popping that pop-corn while you're waiting...It's for EBS yes, not before.? 😂
► Show Spoiler
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Dried druids?? I always thought you should use fresh ones.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I'll say this for the qcumbers.....they're definitely patient. :waiting:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Queen Romana update. She is not getting any nicer.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She has to be skating pretty close to the edge now ... :daydreaming:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Foggy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:59 am She has to be skating pretty close to the edge now ... :daydreaming:
She needs a doggie chip that let's us follow her everywhere.
Largo al factotum.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Her Majesty is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QROMANAofCanada

Nice opportunity for duck hunters:
💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of Canada, [11/21/2021 8:45 PM]
To our Duck Hunters Brothers and Sisters in the US,

Please note, when I give you the Signal to enter the Kingdom of Canada - here are things I would like you all to help us with:

*Please, take control of all News Paper, Radio, and Television Stations ; I will make public Statements from shortly thereafter*

*Control the Border, Land, Sea, and Sky*

1) Search, confiscate, and destroy safely any and all Coronovirus19 vaccines/bioweapon from:
▶️Clinics, (private or public),
▶️all Pharmacies,
▶️Hospitals,
▶️Government Facilities, etc, etc.

2) Arrest
▶️Pharmacists,
▶️Hospital Staff,
▶️Clinic Staff,
▶️School Staff,
▶️Doctors
▶️Nurses
▶️Politicians
▶️Beaurocrats
▶️Medical Health Officers
▶️Judges
▶️Lawyers
▶️Social Workers
▶️Indigenous Chiefs who have allowed the injections of coronavirus into the indigenous children.
▶️Journalists
▶️Police/ RCMP/ Military/Sheriffs, and everyone and anyone assisting in the injecting of coronavirus bioweapon into Children

You will enter Canada as Queen Romana's Special Forces / Special Guests and will have full power to carry out the orders I have listed above.

Please, use Airports, Hospitals, Schools, Stadiums, and other public venues to hold and detain all Traitors . They will stay there until Military Tribunal is held for each one of them until the day they are executed via firing Squad or hanging.

*Please note: All coronavirus mandates from masking, social distancing, quarantining, pcr testing, and injections are unlawful in the Kingdom of Canada*

Board and Lodging - Where to stay - Please check into Hotels, Motels, Back Packers - tell them to send the invoice to the Department of Finance/Treasury Department of Canada.

Please and thank you.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.
Hope Jem gets the message and checks into a luxury hotel! :P
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL. The Queen has a new follower.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

A little odd for a queen to request another nation to invade their sovereign country :smoking: I sure hope the Canadian military is prepared to fend off those elite squads of duck hunters, I've also really got to wonder if the judges and the military get arrested how is there supposed to be a military tribun, are they to try themselves? :think:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Foggy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:59 am She has to be skating pretty close to the edge now ... :daydreaming:
The Canadian govt has to be aware of her, at what point do you think they decide that enough is enough or do they just have an exceptionally high tolerance for batshit crazy?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Baidn wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am The Canadian govt has to be aware of her, at what point do you think they decide that enough is enough or do they just have an exceptionally high tolerance for batshit crazy?
I imagine that as long as it doesn't look like any of her followers plan to take any specific action, they will not do anything about her. But if any get caught actually crossing the boarder with guns or try to shoot anyone, the hammer would come down on her.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Baidn wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:39 am A little odd for a queen to request another nation to invade their sovereign country :smoking: I sure hope the Canadian military is prepared to fend off those elite squads of duck hunters, I've also really got to wonder if the judges and the military get arrested how is there supposed to be a military tribun, are they to try themselves? :think:
It’s just a formality anyway. Romana has already decided that they’re guilty and will be executed. :roll:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

neeneko wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:17 am
Baidn wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am The Canadian govt has to be aware of her, at what point do you think they decide that enough is enough or do they just have an exceptionally high tolerance for batshit crazy?
I imagine that as long as it doesn't look like any of her followers plan to take any specific action, they will not do anything about her. But if any get caught actually crossing the boarder with guns or try to shoot anyone, the hammer would come down on her.
Yes. Canada border agents take bringing guns across the border very seriously.

Some of her crazy followers have been dropping off Romana’s demands at businesses around here.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Did anyone ever figure out what "pissosito" is?
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Fairly sure it's an imaginary incantation majic word like Abracadabra or Shazaam....I can see Skeletor using it to insult He Man

Luke

Post by Luke »

jemcanada2 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:34 am
neeneko wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:17 am
Yes. Canada border agents take bringing guns across the border very seriously.

Some of her crazy followers have been dropping off Romana’s demands at businesses around here.
Whew! So happy you are safe Jem, we're been worried! Hay, do you have sufficient property space to store 50,000 lbs (one container) of Hay in British Columbia? (see below). Her Majesty says she's getting things done!
► Show Spoiler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off with her head.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 amOff with her head.
Swordsman or guillotine?
Largo al factotum.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

zekeb wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:38 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 amOff with her head.
Swordsman or guillotine?
I vote ants. :mrgreen:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “Other weirdos”