Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Luke »

Queen Romana announced WWIII. Stay safe Jem!

QUEEN ROMANA DIDULO OF THE KINGDOM OF CANADA ANNOUNCES WORLD WAR 3
THE LIGHT IS THE TRUTH Published February 11, 2022 54 Views

Meanwhile, this guy says that Her Majesty is a PsyOp and when you click to donate to her it says the money is going to the Liberal Party of Canada.

⁣Romana Didulo Debunked?
AntiDisinformation10 Published February 10, 2022 46 Views

Here's another video from him (in another video, he's identified as Chris Sky).

THE STORY OF ROMANA DIDULO THE SELF DECLARED QUEEN OF CANADA
AntiDisinformation10 Published February 10, 2022 45 Views

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Luke »

HRH tells the Truckers: GO HOME! She's already lifted all COVID restrictions, Justin Trudeau has no authority, and they are getting in the way of her military preparing for WWIII which only she can announce. Capisce?

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸@Orly_licious·2m
👑 At last, "Queen" Romano Didulo admits at 16:35 she's the "Psychopath Queen of Canada" 🥳 In a room of true believers, #RomanaDidulo commands the Trucker Convoy to GO HOME, she's in control. Is she #RamRanch? 🤠 #Truckers4Freedom #FreedomConvoy Ottawa

This whole event is nuts. About 20 minutes.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 7:44 AM]
A reminder...

In the Kingdom of Canada, Her Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief IS the absolute power and authority.

Those absolute Power and Authority belongs to one person only - Queen Romana Didulo of the Kingdom of Canada.

No one else can invoke war measures Act in the Kingdom of Canada except Queen Romana herself.

Capisce?

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 7:58 AM]
Innerstand one thing...

For the first time in World history- the Kingdom of Canada's reigning Queen is the one who announced...We are on the eve of World War 3.

IF you have an ounce of Innerstanding- you know how much responsibility, authority and power that statement carries not only in Canada but around the world.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 8:08 AM]
Queen Romana and Allied Countries will not start a world War 3.

But, will respond appropriately. 👽🐸☝️🙏🛸👑

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 8:27 AM]
And to those of you who have been programmed to see Soldiers on the ground immediately after Martial Law is declared...

You are living in different timeline.

I specifically said that unless violence breaks out you won't see boots on the ground.

We have Military personnel that are actual Robots and do not have empathy and emotions.

Translation: Humans are at a greater risk of being harmed physically by these Robot Military personnel.

Let that sink in.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 8:48 AM]
Bitcoin is being used to fund the now #unlawful Ottawa Truckers Convoy.

It's time to crush Bitcoin- the crypto currency used by human Traffickers, child sex Traffickers, illegal Drugs Traffickers, Adrenochrome Traffickers, weapons Traffickers, etc

It's time to delete this evil currency from planet Earth.

And arrest those funding these unlawful Truckers Convoy in Ottawa.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 8:56 AM]
To the Attention of:
1) The Kingdom of Canada's Armed Forces,
2) US Special Forces and
3) Allied Special Forces,
4) Space Force

Please, clear out the unlawful Truckers and their Trucks from downtown Ottawa and arrest all the drug dealers and those who are funding the unlawful Truckers Convoy.

Furthermore, arrest all Premiers (10 Provinces and 3 Territories) and their entire Cabinet in all Provinces and Territories.

Arrest also all Federal Cabinet Members.

Arrest also the Fake Governor General and Lieutenant Governors

Arrest all Health Officers (Federal, Provincial, and Territorial)

"This is for failing to execute my orders to lift all Covid19 restrictions across the Kingdom of Canada immediately on February 3, 2022."

Disable and change all Government Offices buildings security (access and exit codes).

Prepare all of these buildings for I AM Queen Romana's visit (to enter and inspect).

This order is effective immediately, February 14, 2022.

Please and thank you.

And so it is.😊☝️✍️⚖️👑👽

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government,
President and Queen of the Kingdom of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🌎
https://t.me/romanadidulo

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 9:23 AM]
Let's get something clear - to those of you with insufficiently stimulated minds.

Queen Romana of the Kingdom of Canada never needed Truckers to remove China Communist Party's Military from Canada...

Now, what makes you think Queen Romana needs Truckers to remove unlawful mandates?

Stupid thinking...

You are used to Politicians show boating and showmanship.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 9:28 AM]
Queen Romana went to Ottawa as the Queen of the Kingdom of Canada, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief...

Queen Romana never joined the Truckers -- get your head out of your....you know what...

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 9:35 AM]
The ancient Royal Families, white hats Military, global alliance, Galactic and Intergalactic Alliance Federation of Worlds of Light Beings have been working for thousands of years to free Planet Earth.

And suddenly you say Truckers freed the world? 😂

Get your head out of the toilet bowl eh?

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 9:41 AM]
I warned of False Flag in coming before the Truckers went to Ottawa.

Go ahead...go back and look through my posts.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 10:32 AM]
Let's get something straight...

All Prime Ministers of the old Canada was the water boy and water girl to the fake Queen...Every single one of them.

The same goes for all Premiers (Provincial and Territorial)

They have zero power, zero authority in the Kingdom of Canada.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 12:28 PM]
[ Photo ]
~ For Your Information ~
Only Queen Romana Didulo of the Kingdom of Canada can invoke War Measures Act.

Anyone else attempting to do so is committing Treason against the We The People and the Queen of the Kingdom of Canada.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 1:06 PM]
Dear Main Administrators,

Please shut down the Truckers Convoy Page immediately.

I have lifted ALL Covid19 restrictions, Effective February 3, 2022.

AND, have ordered the arrest of all unlawful governments from Federal to Provincial/Territorial for failing to comply.

Thank you

And so it is.😊☝️✍️⚖️👑👽

I don't play Politics.

Head of Government,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🌎

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [2/14/2022 5:53 PM]
[Forwarded from We The People News]
[ Video ]
Queen Romana Didulo of the Kingdom of Canada informs Canadians that Justin Trudeau has zero authority in the Kingdom of Canada to invoke any war measures act or any emergency act.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Why does she think she rules Nunavut?
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Azastan wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:13 am Why does she think she rules Nunavut?
Nunavut is a Territory same as Yukon and NWT.
Her Majesty wrote: The same goes for all Premiers (Provincial and Territorial)

They have zero power, zero authority in the Kingdom of Canada.
So she has sacked their Premiers just as those in Ontario, Quebec and the rest of the Provinces.

Unlike her rival King Robert who has issued an Executive Order for her Arrest and who is declaring Quebec will be separate from Canada under GESARA.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Wow! HRH has a rival who has called for her arrest? That's huge news! Please Lansdowne, tell us more about King Robert, will try Google Translate from the French tweet. This sounds deadly serious and a threat to Queen Romana's rule. Haven't seen any reply on Queen Romana's channel about this potentially devastating development.

This is around the time JPC chimes in with "poot wars". Frankly, I'm surprised Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart hasn't taken command of all this... from her perch in Alaska, would have expected her organizing the truckers into Blue Ribbon groups dedicated to her purposes. Pop Tart is missing out, some of the quadrillions she's owed could be used to pay the trucker's expenses.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:03 am Wow! HRH has a rival who has called for her arrest?
Her sentence is DEATH.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Lansdowne wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:53 am
Nunavut is a Territory same as Yukon and NWT.
She is not Inuit. Why would she be the ruler of Nunavut?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Azastan wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:21 pm
orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:03 am Wow! HRH has a rival who has called for her arrest?
Her sentence is DEATH.
Oh my goodness! Just translated King Robert's tweets. Gotta find a way to post this in the Queen's Telegram, have to be careful how to present it as concern. King Robert has 5 followers. Son of Zeus is really impressive! https://twitter.com/Robert2366633
Romana Didulo Aka TIAMAT must be stopped immediately! Is she still in front of the USA embrace in Ottawa? IAM God's punishment for her is: Death. This is the will of God IAM, our Father.
King Robert, Son of IAM and Zeus, King of GESARA
BONUS: Here are comments on HRH's Telegram post of the 22 minute Trucker video. Wondering if this one is Jem:
Clotilde H-L 🇫🇷, [2/15/2022 1:05 PM]
[In reply to bk]
I am disapointed too and now I have lost confidence in Queen Romana. I was really bad yesterday but today, I am better because my life, my freedom, my hope don't depend on Romana Didulo. Maybe she was just here, in my life, to make me innerstand this. 😉 Is my disappointment motivated ? Yes, because she told us to be prepare, to buy goods for 2 or 3 weeks, to believe that it was already there, to explain what we will do as if it was already there, and not to say : "I told you...". And finally, she changed her mind about it, as if she was the only one in charge of it... Si Many contradiction emerge since this annoucement, and I have no more explanation to whip them away. I don't think she has bad intention but I do believe she is not what she thinks she is.
► Show Spoiler
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:03 am Wow! HRH has a rival who has called for her arrest? That's huge news! Please Lansdowne, tell us more about King Robert, will try Google Translate from the French tweet. This sounds deadly serious and a threat to Queen Romana's rule. Haven't seen any reply on Queen Romana's channel about this potentially devastating development.

This is around the time JPC chimes in with "poot wars". Frankly, I'm surprised Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart hasn't taken command of all this... from her perch in Alaska, would have expected her organizing the truckers into Blue Ribbon groups dedicated to her purposes. Pop Tart is missing out, some of the quadrillions she's owed could be used to pay the trucker's expenses.
Anna's ideas about "taking command" is to make up alternative history based on the poot idea that all countries work the same as america so she doesn't actually have to learn how each one is governed.
Anna Maria Riezinger von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck wrote:
What To Do About Obstruction Of Trade

Just heard this morning about some judge in Ontario cutting off funding sources
for the truckers, so this is a timely blurb for general consumption all across the
world wherever these Vermin have set up "occupation forces".
First step is to appeal any such decision and tie it up in a nice bollux and bow.
Begin action in the nearest District (Military District is what this really refers to)
Court naming the foreign corporations as the offenders together with their officers
--- City of Whatever, the Mayor thereof, etc. and the People of Canada as the
suitor.
Second step is to redefine the issue
They issue the money so technically, the fiat currency belongs to them and is a
military script --- don't know if you know this or not, but when the Army sets up a
base overseas, it issues its own script for use on base. As your whole country has
been occupied since around 1970 by the Queen's goons, you have been forced to
use, pay for, and back their military script instead of having control of your own
money. This is part of the overall control mechanism that they employ to enrich
themselves and control you, as a "Territorial" Government.
And on and on and on she goes.
the mad bat from Alaska wrote: The Permanent Forum of Indigenous People's Issues at the United Nations is one
avenue that is open for people to file complaints with the Prosecutor's Office at
the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court, and
everyone can file Public Interest suits in the [Military] District Court and object to
misapplication of law, deliberate impersonation of Canadians as foreign Persons,
failure to honor redemption of fiat notes for lawful money, obstruction of trade,
unlawful arrest and detainment, destruction and illegal confiscation of property,
trespass against the Public Law, gross criminal negligence, conspiracy against and
evasion of the Public Law, inland piracy (remember, these are private mercenaries
and private security personnel operating in maritime and admiralty jurisdictions),
human trafficking, racketeering, purposeful injurious harm ---- maiming, and
genocide, as well as fraud and gross breach of trust.
So, whether they pretend to operate under Maritime (Commercial) Law, or
Admiralty, they are all just as stuffed. Fraud vitiates everything under
commercial law, and all the conventions apply in Admiralty.
No corporation and no corporation's officer has any right to trespass against the
people that employ that corporation, even if it is the "City of Ottawa".
So write up a little paper declaring yourselves peaceable Canadians born on the
land and soil of Canada, engaged in organizing your lawful government
guaranteed by the Dissolution of the Commonwealth, and not acting as a
voluntary Transactor in Commerce. . Sign it, date it, give you name and address
and carry this with you as your paperwork. Under international law --- and both
Admiralty and Maritime are international law -- that is all a civilian is required to
present to any force of occupation or Principal subject to the Geneva and Hague
Conventions and the Rome Statutes.
https://searchannavonreitz.americanstat ... -Trade.pdf
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

King Robert, Son of IAM and Zeus, King of GESARA
The more the sovcit movement changes, the more it stays the same.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Huh. Sounds like Republican talking points to these ears. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

We are all breathlessly waiting for the Roman Dildo to address the events in Ukraine! Is the Queendom of Canada about to go to war?!
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:44 pm Huh. Sounds like Republican talking points to these ears. :shrug:
Wait.....didn't SHE start world War 3 like a couple weeks ago? :confuzzled:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke

Post by Luke »

Remarkable!
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious·2m
👑 Canada's "Queen" Romana Didulo 💯 solved #FreedomConvoy #TruckersConvoy2022 #OttawaSiege. AND she Commands the Wind! 🌪️ But @romanadidulo Twitter is still suspended.
💫 Her Majesty, Head of State, CINC & President of 🇨🇦 : "Queen Romana transmuting the energy of the weather."

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Adam Savage, in the early years of Mythbusters, once joked, "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Who knew that this was to become the gospel mission statement for a great many folks 15 years later.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:23 pm Adam Savage, in the early years of Mythbusters, once joked, "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Who knew that this was to become the gospel mission statement for a great many folks 15 years later.
He popularized it, but IIRC that saying goes back further to some old B movie. FWIW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Yeah, Yeah, and he probably only popularized, "am I missing an eyebrow?"
101010 :towel:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Don't know the full story, but I think Romana talked a few of her followers with an RV into taking her on a tour around Canada. And those nice folks were shocked to discover that she's actually a horrible human being. Lots of craziness, and some sadness, in this thread:

Luke

Post by Luke »

Nota, be careful! HRH just issued a decree. :lol:
💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [3/7/2022 4:21 PM]
~ Royal Decree ~

To the Attention of, We The People of the Kingdom of Canada

Re: Automatic 30 years imprisonment for #main stream media and #independent media publishing untrue / false news

I AM Queen Romana Didulo of the Kingdom of Canada, Head Of State, Commander-in-Chief, President and Head of Government, hereby issue this Royal Decree effective immediately, dated March 7, 2022 regarding publishing FALSE/FAKE news in the Kingdom of Canada.

Furthermore, publishing slanderous articles concerning Queen Romana Didulo of the Kingdom- the official Reigning Monarch of the Kingdom of Canada is punishable by 30 years in jail automatic.

And so it is.😊☝️✍️⚖️👑👽

I don't play Politics.

Head of Government,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🌎

[She's also bringing her rainbow tour to the USA, here's how to be part of it.]

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [3/8/2022 8:12 AM]
Update:
~Canadian Volunteer Drivers~

For those whom Volunteered to #Drive one of Her Majesty Queen Romana's Peace and Prosperity Mobile Offices (RVs) from the East Coast (from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Quebec, Ontario) to the Westcoast (Victoria, British Columbia /QR City). ETA, end of March. Please, comment below...

And, for those whom Volunteered to #Drive from British Columbia Canada to #USA (all 50 States and Territories) and return to British Columbia, Canada.

Note, estimated departure date from victoria British Columbia is by end of March or 1st week of April the latest (please be ready for end of March Departure)

Special Note: Drivers with Airbreaks License preferred but not necessary.

* Experience Driving RVs, and knowledge about Interior and Exterior Care of the RV or Tour Buses (refitted for RV living)

* Time Commitment (for USA Trip = End of March 2022 to July 15, 2022)

~Food and Lodging for Volunteer Drivers~

*Sleep in the RV

*Eat in the RV

*Laundry (paid for - we go to Laundromat wherever)

*Do your number 1 and 2 businesses in the RV (just like the Queen does)

*Unpaid work (Volunteer for Humanity)

*Keep up with Queen Romana's timeline/schedule

*Mature and uses common sense required.

* Expect to be traveling 24/7 in the RV (Drivers switch ofcourse whenever they wish to rest)

*Non Smoker

*Non Alcohol Drinker

*Non Recreational drugs users

*Must love dancing 😁🕺 💃

*Physically, mentally and emotionally healthy (not control freaks)

*This is unpaid work/Volunteer

*Self_Reliant

* Able to adjust quickly and cope with Her Majesty Queen Romana /Commander-in-Chief's traveling Schedules and or deal unexpected circumstances while traveling in an RV

*Valid Canadian Passport and Driver's License

*No criminal records that will prevent entry to the USA

*Be mindful of Her Majesty Queen Romana's #security and #safety at all times.

Please and thank you.

And so it is.😊☝️✍️⚖️👑👽

I don't play Politics.

Head of Government,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🌎

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President, [3/8/2022 10:12 AM]
For Your Information

Her Majesty Queen Romana Didulo's trip to the USA, is as a result of an OFFICIAL invitation from the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the USA.😊

And so it is.😊☝️✍️⚖️👑👽
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

*Sleep in the RV

*Eat in the RV

*Do your number 1 and 2 businesses in the RV (just like the Queen does)

*Unpaid work (Volunteer for Humanity)
Given these terms, I'm sure she'll get many volunteers to drive her around America. :lol:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

its times like this I wish I were a tweeter. Just when I get into the good stuff I get asked to join and can't see anything else.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

So is she claiming Trump invited her? I'm assuming she won't be admitting he lost the election. I'll be honest I kinda hope she makes it to Maralago just to see how the spineless GOP members still kissing the fat old man's ass will deal with it since he seems to be incapable of turning away or talking bad about someone who flatters him. Can you imagine Graham and Cruz trying to explain their photo-op with the "queen" and donny boy? :popcorn:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke

Post by Luke »

Odds on whether the US will even let HRH in the country? Can't imagine she's vaxxed. And even though she got through her mental evaluation, won't that show up with her police records?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:55 pm Odds on whether the US will even let HRH in the country? Can't imagine she's vaxxed. And even though she got through her mental evaluation, won't that show up with her police records?
In order to enter the United States, whether by air or by land/sea:
Starting January 22, 2022, all noncitizens who are nonimmigrants will be required to show proof that they have been fully vaccinated with an acceptable COVID-19 vaccine under the same vaccine standards as air travelers.
I do find it amusing that her requirements state that the volunteers must have a valid Canadian passport and driver's license, because that means she admits that she isn't actually the head of the government.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Fake Queen Dildo ought to write the (real) Queen's English better: real queens do not use "whom" for the subjects of clauses.

For this long trip, perhaps Her Majesty* should use the Royal Train or a plane from the Royal Canadian Air Force?

* :fingerwag: HM, not HRH, that's for princes and princesses who haven't brought shame by association with sex trafficking or thinking for themselves

Return to “Other weirdos”