Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Foggy »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:58 am ...real queens do not use "whom" for the subjects of clauses.
I suspect she took her queening lessons from Alice in Wonderland ...
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Resume18

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Resume18 »

Forget Didulo.

Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

CAGE MATCH!!! Two loons enter, one loon leaves!
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:36 pm CAGE MATCH!!! Two loons enter, one loon leaves! we lock the door and leave...
There, much better.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:14 pm
Estiveo wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:36 pm CAGE MATCH!!! Two loons enter, one loon leaves! we lock the door and leave...
There, much better.... :biggrin:
:like:
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:25 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:23 pm Adam Savage, in the early years of Mythbusters, once joked, "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Who knew that this was to become the gospel mission statement for a great many folks 15 years later.
He popularized it, but IIRC that saying goes back further to some old B movie. FWIW.
He was quoting "Dungeon Master," but that phrase was used in a 70s Dr Who ep called "the Deadly Assassin" as well. This is it in the movie.

Hic sunt dracones
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

So to become a Canadian monarch do I just need to make a YouTube channel and declare it or is downloading Telegram also a requirement?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:30 pm Forget Didulo.

Did that semi-comatose lampshade Cindy K. Fuckwit say anything mildly interesting? She is so dull that my ears automatically block any connection with my auditory nerves when her droning starts.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

I tried to listen but rapidly began to lose the feeling in all my limbs and the will to live.....

Something....something...I made myself the "Ombudsman" for humanity...... Argle-Bargle..... The Cyborgs grant themselves titles and give titles....wibble-wibble.....Titles mean nothing.....But wait I conferred the title of Queen of Queens on myself.....grunt....futtock....Queen Elizabeth was peeved and wanted to tell me off...meany............. :yawn: :yankyank: :?:

My brain started leaking out of my ears at this point
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Isn't Cindy an American and maybe is president or is that another Cindy I am thinking of?
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.”
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Apparently, some of Queen Romana's followers have written an anthem for her.

This bears the same relationship to music that North Korean propaganda posters bear to Rembrandts.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Things aren't working out for one of Didulo's followers.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Why is she having the contact BCUC? As far as I can tell they are the regulating agency for various utilities and other stuff in BC but it is BC Hydro that is probably the person's provider and the one that shut it off. The water, I assume is provided in most cases by local municipalities (and does not appear to be regulated by BCUC but by another agency).

Too also, BCUC is a government agency but do they exist now that the queen is in charge?
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

who is joanna?
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

It would seem that Cindy K. Currier, the self-proclaimed POTUS, has violated 18 USC § 713, which criminalizes the fraudulent use of the Presidential seal.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:17 pmwho is joanna?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What are "good IAMS"? Is that like the Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf "I AM THE POWER OF I AM" thing?

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... D-DEBT.pdf
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am What are "good IAMS"? Is that like the Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf "I AM THE POWER OF I AM" thing?

Good to see Tucci-Cucci has received the mental health assistance she so desperately needed.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

To be fair, that link is dated 2014. Apparently she finished her prison sentence earlier this year, and hasn't been making a spectacle of herself since then.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am What are "good IAMS"? Is that like the Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf "I AM THE POWER OF I AM" thing?

Owning cats, I see IAMs and immediately think of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Now if she would get between Ukraine and Russia, we might see some real progress :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:45 pm Now if she would get between Ukraine and Russia, we might see some real progress :lol:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Other weirdos”